Signature Event Rentals Reviews

91 | Tampa, FL

91 Reviews for Signature Event Rentals

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Our black Chiavari chairs with white cushions were perfect! They totally transformed our room to look exactly as I had envisioned. Great service, great price, great vendor!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Joe · Married on 05/23/2017

We rented a white dance floor from Signature for our wedding reception and it was perfect. The dance floor was setup before we arrived to the venue and stayed there all night. Good communication before also which was much appreciated.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Terese · Married on 04/22/2017

The mahogany Chavari chairs were beautiful!

I remember the Zamora wedding show in Spring 2016 that I attend on behalf of my daughter in Boston.. We had already booked with Signature Events Rentals but were rethinking the mahogany as I had seen elsewhere how easily the surface could chip. But Samantha took the time to explain why the mahogany was more 'fragile' and let me know that Signature Events covers each chair during storage and handling. So glad we stayed with the mahagony as the chairs were absolutely beautiful with the industrial modern look that the Bride and Groom created!

I also appreciated Sam sending me to the Zamora rooftop with the gold and champagne chargers to see the difference under natural lighting. While we did flip-flop the color as we locked the linens, it was because we had seen both that we could make that change with confidence!

Samantha was a great partner in creating the look for the wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Katie · Married on 12/31/2016

Signature Event Rentals is my #1 go-to vendor for chairs, dance floors, banquet tables, etc. Samantha is ALWAYS on top of her game & always fulfills each & every request regardless of how last minute it may be. As an event planner at a local venue, I only enlist the help of vendors who I know I can trust & rely on. I can ALWAYS rely on Signature Event Rentals! A++ service & all around great people! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Colleen · Married on 12/10/2016

This vendor has everything you need and offers helpful suggestions.

Brooke · Married on 12/06/2016

Samantha and her team always provide the highest my quality of service and rental items. I use her consistently and my clients are always pleased!

Kat · Married on 10/01/2016

Fantastic job! Rented chivari chairs from them and they were delivered on time and blended into our wedding space beautifully! We would definitely recommend Signature Event Rentals to anyone who needs to rent chairs for their wedding space. We felt the price was competitive and fair.

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • User7308860 · event on 09/17/2016

We rented an all Black Dance Floor from Signature Rental and it was perfect for the Black and White decor. They arrived promptly and didn't get in the way at all with all the other activities of the day. They immediately assembled it and it was perfect. They were right on time to take it away and again did it seamlessly. They are awesome!! Love Samantha too. She made sure the price was within my budget and was very thorough in her follow-up. Hire their services for you event, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing!!. So professional and helpful since day one!. They helped me with things that they didn't have to. Their pricing was great and the chairs and pads were in perfect condition. I recommend 100%!!!!!!!!! Thank you Mona for all your time!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Signature Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Michelle for the kind words! We are so glad you were happy with our service and inventory. We enjoyed working with you and being a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Chairs were very nice quality and well taken care of. There were scuffs or marks on them. Cushions were very nice and stayed in place. I liked them much better than the velcro cushions some companies use. The contact was easy and everything was done and delivered as promised. A true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Signature did exactly what a rental company should do. They arrived on time and set up properly, the products were great and they arrived to pack up on time! My gold chiavari chairs were beautiful and I got so many compliments on them!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Signature Events did everything we could have hoped for and more. Not only did the chavari chairs and charges look perfect we ordered draping and it was gorgeous. I didn't expect to see much of them but they were there when I arrived that day and I'm so glad! They were so friendly and complementary!! They were great to work with!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Diana · event on 08/15/2015

Signature Event Rentals provided gorgeous mahogany Chiavari chairs (with ivory pads) and tables for my daughter's wedding two years ago, so when we were planning her baby shower for her first child, we naturally turned to them again. They are the most comfortable Chiavari chairs available because of their thick pads - and I love that there are no ties needed hold the pads to the chairs, making the look cleaner. This time they provided pristine white Chiavari chairs (with white pads) and tables, and delivered them to my home. I knew I could trust them to be careful with my home interiors and wood floors, and they absolutely took great care with delivery and removal. I adore this family-owned business, and their impeccable service, and I highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Brenda · Married on 05/02/2015

Sam, Gil, and everyone at Signature Event Rentals were awesome and very easy to work with. The mahogany chiavari chairs at the reception hall looked great! We were VERY happy with them. It's exactly the look we were going for. The white folding chairs at the beach ceremony were perfect!!! We can't thank you enough for everything, Sam and Gil. You guys are amazing!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

We rented cocktail tables, a dance floor, and our chivari chairs / cushions from Signature Event Rentals. All items were delivered on time, and in beautiful condition. We were very pleased with not only the items themselves, but also how pleasant and helpful the people at Signature Event Rentals were to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Mary · Married on 12/06/2014

Excellent company to work with!!! So responsive.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/15/2014

Chiavari chairs were beautiful! Vendor is very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2014

Great company to rent from. Reasonable prices and very accommodating. Quick to respond whenever I had a question.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

We rented our chivari chairs for our reception, white garden chairs for our outside ceremony, and cocktail tables for the cocktail hour. The chairs were in great condition. You can't go wrong with this company.

Sent on 10/26/2014

You must rent chiavari chairs from SIgnature Event Rentals! Wow! It made our reception space look amazing and also added so much room at the tables! It felt like magic...the delivery time was made with my coordinator, the chairs arrived earlier than I ever expected, were cared for and set-up in a snap, and they were magically gone after our event. No worries!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Tiiffaannyyy

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2014

Most affordable and beautiful Chiavari chairs! Samantha Valentin is awesome and very quick with email responses to any questions that I had. I am so thankful to have had our beautiful gold and mahogany Chiavari chairs for our wedding. It truly added that touch of elegance. I would surely recommend Signature Event Rentals to everyone.

Sent on 10/06/2014

My chiavari chairs were gorgeous!

Sent on 08/28/2014

We rented mahagony chiavari chairs for our wedding, and overall were pleased with the service that Signature Event Rentals provided. They were responsive, had many options, and their prices were reasonable. They even waived the delivery fee. I would work with them again.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jillian · Married on 06/28/2014

I am so happy we rented out chiavari chairs from Signature Event Rentals! Samantha and Gilbert are the nicest and most professional people to work with and their products are top notch! We had our cocktail hour in one space and the reception in another so we rented black chiavari chairs with white cushions for our cocktail hour and gold chiavari chairs with white cushions for our reception and they looked so beautiful in both locations!
    The Signature Events Team showed up and set up on time and were so easy to work with throughout the entire booking process. It was a totally stress free experience working with them and I am so happy they were able to provide such beautiful chairs for our reception!
    I highly recommend them for any rental needs! They are amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

Sam and her team are amazing! My chairs were beautiful and delivered in plenty of time for my reception. Thank you!

Sent on 06/17/2014