Shine Events Reviews

31 | Bend, OR

31 Reviews for Shine Events

31 Shine Events Reviews

Katie · Married on 08/08/2018

Leann and Shine Events were absolutely amazing during our elopement! Leann was very attentive to what we wanted and had all of the best vendor selections possible. She helped us with our day of coordination as well, and the day could not have gone smoother. Thanks, Leann and Shine for all you do. You are the best in Bend!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Shine Events's reply:

Thanks Katie! Your elopement was just as beautiful as you are! Congratulations to you and Kevin!

carol · Married on 06/23/2018

enjoyable, great attitude, easy to work with. They did all that we asked for and more!!! would highly recommend their services, well worth the money spent

Sent on 07/21/2018

Shine Events's reply:

Thanks Carol! This certainly means the world coming from the Mother of the Bride! We truly enjoyed helping you out with Faith & James' wedding day!

Daney · Married on 03/16/2018

Leann made it possible for us to fully enjoy our daughters wedding day. We felt truly cared for and understood. She is caring, hard-working, compassionate, creative and responsive. She has boundless energy and amazing ideas. She asked all the right questions to ensure that the wedding day was perfect and memorable. A rock star!

Susan · Married on 09/09/2017

Leann was very calm in her approach to our wedding plans. She helped things get done that I couldn't have gotten my daughter to do. She had a lot of great suggestions for other vendors to use.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Shine Events's reply:

Thanks Susan! It always' means a lot to us when the Mother of the Bride is happy too! Thank you for trusting Shine Events to help with Peter and Ambers' wedding!

Mackenzie · Married on 07/29/2017

Leann was such a pleasure to work with! She was well equipped to handle our wedding and kept things running smoothly so we didn't even have to think!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Shine Events's reply:

Thanks Mackenzie! The pleasure was truly ours! It was wonderful getting to know you and Eric, and be a part of your amazing wedding!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

Leann was great to work with! Her depth of experience is obvious from the first meeting. She knew the flow of our venue and was able to make the best decisions for our wedding, and we knew we could trust her with decisions. Our wedding Day was stress free with her by our side.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Shine Events's reply:

Thanks Emily! It is very comforting to have someone you trust at your side! I'm really glad that someone was Shine Events! We truly appreciate you kind words and enjoyed helping you out on your very important day!

Barbara · Married on 09/24/2016

I could not have done this without Leann. She was the calm in the storm. The Irish clan arrived and so did the chaos. Leann was in control the entire time. Don't let her quiet demeanor fool you, she has a wonderful sense of humor and is delightful to work with.

Emmy · Married on 09/10/2016

Leann is fabulous. She is great to work with, has lots of great advice, and the vendor suggestions were amazing and critical to our event. Leann helped us with our planning and Erika was our "Day Of" coordinator. We were planning a destination wedding and were not local to the venue 90% of the time, we really couldn't have gotten this done without them. They were both awesome and would work with them again any time. You would be in great hands hiring Shine Events.

Brittney · Married on 07/23/2016

Shine events was amazing all around! Very professional and helpful in every way, down to every last detail. I would have been lost without Leanne's help, she guided me through the entire process from start to finish. Would highly recommend if planning your wedding in Bend Or!!

Gina · Married on 07/16/2016

Shine Events did a GREAT job planning our wedding and an even better job coordinating the entire day of our ceremony. Very professional yet laid back--giving the stressed out bride a sense of ease :)

Kim · Married on 07/03/2016

Shine Events was absolutely amazing to work with. I could never have had the wedding of my dreams without their help. I am very thankful that I hired Shine Events and would recommend them to anyone who is getting married in Central Oregon. Thank you Erika and Leann for all that you did for Sean and I. It was truly the best day of my life!

These gals are amazing!! Leann and her team were so helpful with each step of the process and I cannot thank them enough!

Kim · Married on 06/25/2016

Leann and Tanya were amazing and helped us pull off an incredible 3-day event where the bride, groom and mother-of-the-bride (that's me) all lived out of state. They had ideas, connections and most of all, the ability to execute so we could relax and enjoy our guests.

Keegan · Married on 05/29/2016

Leann was in every way the best possible and wonderful wedding coordinator we could have. We live in NC and having her in Oregon was so helpful for us. She made our lives so easy before the wedding and on the day of we barely even knew she was there everything was organized and planed out for us. Couldn't have asked for someone better.

Brianne · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Shine Events was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! Leann was extremely helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and ensured we did not overlook any details (big or small) in our planning. Onsite, Leann and Erika went above and beyond make our day perfect. From the setup of our decorations, to making sure everyone in our large bridal party made it down the aisle (including our young nieces and nephews), they made the entire day stress free. Everything was exactly how we envisioned and that would not have been possible without their expertise!

M · Married on 05/22/2016

Leann and Shine Events were fantastic to work with and executed my vision perfectly for my wedding! Her and her entire team were professional, organized, easy to communicate with and ultimately made sure the big day was completely perfect. I would recommend Shine to anyone.

Madeline · Married on 05/21/2016

We absolutely loved working with Leann and the rest of the Shine Events team. Not only was Leann professional and responsive, but she also had great advice for us, and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. At the last minute, we needed to change our ceremony from outside to inside due to the weather. Leann helped us come up with new options, and the choice we made turned out even better and more magical than we had initially planned for. We couldn't be happier about how smooth and special our wedding day was, and owe so much to Leann and the team!

Madison · Married on 12/31/2015

Leann was extremely helpful as our day-of coordinator. I met with her multiple times before the wedding, and she gave me great advice on vendors and other details for our wedding. She assisted at our rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly. On the actual day, she was there early to help setup and made sure the entire day went as scheduled. She even helped fix my dress when it broke! I highly recommend her services!!

Elana · Married on 10/03/2015

We hired Shine Event for day of coordinating, but they went above and beyond helping just on the big day. With everything that did not go according to plan Erika was there with a new idea and jumped into action to make sure the day was perfect.

Thank you Erika, and Shine!

We hired Shine Events to facilitate the wedding week. Leanne did an excellent job and also helped us coordinate the vendors.
    Since the wedding was held at our home there were many additional details and Leanne kept us on track and on time. It was a perfect day and we could not have done it without her help. We definitely would recommend their services.

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2015

Totally worth it!!!! This angel was able to work magic within our budget on short notice. Our wedding day itself was smooth sailing
    and stress-free, thanks to her presence, and that's a huge accomplishment. Considering that ours was a destination wedding, Leanne was spot-on with making my ideas a reality. She improvised, she overcame obstacles, and she worked with the venue and vendors to address issues before they became problems. We TOTALLY recommend her!

Thank you Leann!

Alice · Married on 08/22/2015

It was wonderful to have someone to depend on to make sure all the last details were done and done so well. It allowed me, the MOB, to be with my daughter the day of the wedding and not running around taking care of all the issues that ultimately arise with any event!

Kristina · Married on 09/01/2012

"Leanne is a wedding coordinating goddess!!! She turned my dream wedding into a reality. She took care of every detail, negotiated and coordinated all my vendors, and ensured my wedding day went perfectly. My awesome dog was my ring bearer, and she even made sure he was taken care of during the hustle and bustle of the reception! Leanne is amazing. I don't know what we would have done without her!"

Cynthia · Married on 07/06/2012

I was incredibly lucky to have Leann as my wedding coordinator. From the first day I met with her she was fantastic. She is knowledgeable, organized, completely understanding of all of a brides fears and needs and has great taste and style. I trusted her suggestions one hundred percent. She has been in the planning business a long time and it was evident. She listened to what I wanted and always steered me in the right direction. Our wedding was perfect. Leann with Michelle, who has a great eye for style and is just one of the most sincere and funniest persons I know, make a dynamic team. I want to have an event just so they can plan it for me!

Cynthia LaRoche