She's Krafty Event Planning Reviews

Rockledge, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Amy L. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing and she treats everyone like family

We love Lisa and her helper . She was amazing and all that she does she made my life so much easier . She has wonderful personality and Great ideas . Most definitely shall be using her in near future . Way to go

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Amy & Danny, it was my pleasure to help you for your vow renewal. I apprecaite your compliments.
    Mark J. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Amazing Planner!

Hiring Lisa was the best decision we made for our wedding! We are from out of town and had our wedding in Cocoa Beach. From the first time we reached out to Lisa she went above and beyond to answer all our questions and address our concerns. Lisa had some very creative input to expand off our vision of a perfect wedding. She executed every step flawlessly to ensure our wedding was everything we wanted and more. She is friendly, professional, responsive, and most importantly amazing at what she does. The vendor recommendations she gave us were are all very qualified! She was on top of every detail leading up to the wedding and was always available and prompt to respond with any questions or concerns we had. She met with our vendors to make sure everything was exactly what we had envisioned. She also had so many great ideas that made everything come together flawlessly. The day of the wedding she was like a rock making sure everything ran perfect and our day was completely stress free! She is hands down the absolute best a couple could ask for. My wife and I could not have done it without her services. If anyone is considering hiring, She's Krafty Event Planning for their big day my wife and I would hands down recommend hiring Lisa as It will be the best decision you make! She is absolutely amazing!

Mark,
    Thank you for the detailed review. I am so happy to hear that I helped through every process of your wedding, making it flawless. What an amazing compliment. You were great to work with and I wish you many years of wedding bliss.
    Elizabeth Married on 04/10/2021

Amazingly easy … without stress

Very professional on top of everything I never had to worry or think about anything she was always one step ahead of me highly recommend if you’re looking for someone to do an event for you and you don’t want to have to worry about the stress or the pressure she does a wonderful job

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Elizabeth. I count myself lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Philo
    Philo M. Married on 10/12/2020

Lisa has put on two events for me

Lisa is a phenomenal event planner! She listens to what you want and what your budget it and magically makes the day perfect. It is so wonderful to be able to hand everything off to such a talented professional so that everyone in attendance can concentrate on having a good time!

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Suzy I'm happy to hear I made the day magical and perfect. Knowing that you and your guests had a good time makes my day.
    Ali M. Married on 06/13/2020

Very Organized!

Lisa was so helpful! Her experience with event planning made us at ease when it came time to making decisions on selecting vendors and keeping them organized. She did a great job communicating with the vendors and with us. There is so much to worry about on your wedding day, but Lisa takes care of that for you so you can enjoy your most special day. Thank you, Lisa!

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Ali, I cannot thank you enough for your kind review of She's Krafty Event Planning. Keeping my customers organized and calm so they can enjoy their big day is my main goal.
    Holly G. Married on 10/14/2018

Super Creative

Lisa, is full of great ideas, and making your vision come to life. If you have an idea she can make it happen. If you aren't sure which way to go she has great ideas.

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your daughters big day. It was a pleasure to work with your family.
    Charlie H. Married on 05/14/2021

Everything was flawless

Lisa did an excellent job coordinating our May wedding. We hired her the month before the wedding for the Day of Coordination. To say she was a life saver on the day of the wedding would be an understatement. She met with us the month before had some great suggestions to make the day run smoother. On the day of the wedding, she was always in the background making sure all our vendors were set up, the timeline was followed, and everything was flawless. I don’t know how we could have made it through the day without Lisa.

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for hiring me for your big day. I'm happy to hear you were happy with my service and you were able to enjoy your big day.
    Kathy V. Married on 06/04/2020

Top notch service

Lisa helped me plan a family reunion in Cocoa Beach. She did a fabulous job researching and coordinating with the hotels to help me make the decision on which would be best for my family reunion with 50 guests. She also provided me with activities on the Space Coast and coordinated dinners for my family. I never would have been able to coordinate my family of 50 without Lisa’s help. She made the process fun and best of all made me look very competent and organized with the family.

She's Krafty Event Planning's reply:

Kathy it was a pleasure planning this reunion for you and I'm happy it went so smoothly and you were able to get quality time with your family.