Sheraton Eatontown Hotel Reviews

43 | Eatontown, NJ

43 Reviews for Sheraton Eatontown Hotel

Travis · Getting married on 05/16/2020

What can I say about the Sheraton of Eatontown? We just signed our contract today to have our wedding May 2020 and we have been nothing but ecstatic. Jenny and Rachel are so amazing. They have reassured us every step of the way. The whole venue is gorgeous. I cannot wait for our big day!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

We can't wait either! Thank you so much!
    -With much love from the Grand and Regal Ballrooms team at the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel

Taylor · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Experience

The Sheraton is everything I asked for!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Thanks a million!

Jennifer Segal · Married on 11/23/2019

The Sheraton Is The Best!!!!

Lauren Ferlise, Catering Manager went above and beyond and far exceeded our expectations. Lauren is an excellent communicator and always follow through. Jenny was there to help whenever Lauren wasn’t available. Corey, Maitre De made sure our party went off without a hitch. In addition, Claudio at the Front Desk went out of his way to accommodate all of our out of town family and friends and helped make their hotel experience a memorable one.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Eve's Bat Mitzvah was spectacular, and we are honored to have been part of such an important day in your lives. Thank you again!
  • Nguyen

Nguyen · Married on 11/16/2019

A wonderful venue

Reviewed On 12/26/2019 by Nguyen H
    The Catering/Sales team at the Sheraton Eatontown were phenomenal. They’re true professionals whose really care about you and your visions. From the first day of planning all the way to the last minute of the wedding reception, they’re always there to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. Their attention to details along with their services are beyond words. The food were amazing, and the ball room was beautiful. My wife and I are so glad that we’ve chosen this venue for our wedding. To any new couple that are looking for a venue for their wedding, we highly recommend you give the Sheraton of Eatontown a look. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! We could not be more happy for you and Walaa, and we're thrilled your wedding day was absolutely perfect. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn't Ask For More!!!

We had our wedding at the Sheraton in Eatontown 11/2/19, and it was incredible!! The newly renovated venue/hotel is gorgeous, modern and sleek, but still so classy. I mainly worked with Jenny, and she was awesome, she took care of all the details, making sure our day went beautifully. But both Jenny and Lauren were great, and one was always available for questions or assistance. The food was great, and the cocktails got lots of compliments too!! Everything ran smoothly, even the last minute changes/additions. They absolutely went above and beyond, I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so much for your incredible review! We are honored to have been a part of yours and Paul's beautiful wedding day, and we're thrilled you both had an exceptional day. Thank you again for your review, and we all wish you lots of love and happiness in your lives together.

Heather D · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Wedding 10/26/19

We had such a great experience working with the Sheraton for our October 26th wedding! We asked sooooo many questions, because obviously this was a new experience to us, and we wanted everything to be perfect. Jenny could not be more welcoming and accepting to our questions. She wrote back immediately, even when it was a late at night question. Jenny made us feel at ease during our final menu detailing that all of our requests and details. Even on the day of she was there making sure everything was perfect and all the details we had talked about during our conversations/emails were followed through. All of our guests raved about the food! Our only caution was there was a second wedding happening the same time, and there is always going to be something that does not go exactly as you would like. During our reception our photographer wanted pictures of us outside, and we were not able to get all of our pictures that we wanted because of the other wedding. Overall, the Sheraton made sure our wedding was a day worth remembering and one that went as smoothly as possibly. During our wedding planning process, we had the pleasure of working with Jenny, Rachel, Jimmy, Elina and Alex. All of our guests loved our wedding and the new Sheraton. We highly recommend considering the Sheraton as your wedding venue!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! We are so thrilled that you and Dan had a beautiful wedding day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Congrats again!

Erin · Married on 09/27/2019

The Sheraton Eatontown Hotel is beautiful. The staff is wonderful & they are very accommodating. I highly recommend having a wedding or event here.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Thank you! We truly appreciate it.

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

I just booked my wedding with Jenny and I could not be happier or more excited. After being treated terribly at many other venues, Jenny rolled out the red carpet for us at the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel! We booked in the spacious and beautifully remodeled Regis ballroom and the entire place looks so great now! I’m very excited for next September. Jenny has been communicative and extremely helpful throughout the entire process! Highly recommend. The room block process was super simple too.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much!

Stephanie Bowers · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and Beyond My Expectations

The Sheraton of Eatontown and in very specific particular, Jenny McCann delivered above and beyond exceptional hospitality during my wedding on Sept. 7, 2019.

Having booked with Jenny, I worked with her the entire year, coordinating pick up and drop offs with vendors, asking a million questions, coordinating a ceremony rainy weather back-up plan (we were close, but thank god didn't need it), coordinating a rainy day rehearsal and you name it. She was always responsive and patient with all my questions and never ever let me go 24 hours without responding (when she was in office of course).

As we approached closer to the date, working with Jenny was a breeze. I loved finalizing our menu selection, working on specific details with her, etc. She gave great suggestions, and wrote everything down clearly for the catering staff so they wouldn't get anything wrong. She even went out of her way to make me the signature cocktail, so I could taste it before buying it! Kelly helped make me a sign for the cocktail that matched my colors on the invitation. Again, everything was above and beyond. The Sheraton of Eatontown truly knows hospitality.

I'd like to discuss the day before / and day of my wedding and how exception both Jenny and the overall staff at the Sheraton were to me on these special days. There was a minor snafu with my moms room - I tried to get her on the 1st or 2nd floor and the front desk accidentally put her on the 4th - one call to Jenny and not only was it straightened out in record time, but also she was upgraded. I mean, I can't say enough. She saved my life. Making my parents happy day of - I couldn't ask for anything more.

Jenny isn't the only story here. The front desk staff were always patient and accommodating. The bar staff - incredible. The waitresses and waiters during the day - and of course my Matre D' Elina - provided unparalleled service and made me feel truly blessed the entire day.

Given the hospitality industry, and particularly the hotel industry in general, I'd say the staff & people were top down, perfection.

The rooms since the renovation are incredibly clean. The entire hotel smells so nice and wonderful. The ballrooms are perfect. I mean, get married here.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Bansari Patel · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best Ever!

Sheraton Eatontown was recently renovated - with a modern and chic though. However, what made Sheraton Eatontown our pick for our wedding day were - Rachel James, Jennifer (Jenny) McCann, Lauren Ferlise, and Kelly Young. This team was incredibly friendly and helpful from the day we signed to the day we were married. Not only were they quick in their responses, but they were able to successfully resolve any issues we may have had. Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and the catering sales team played a big part. We were able to enjoy our wedding day because we knew we were in good hands :)

Sent on 09/13/2019

Roney and Matt · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding day

Since the first email to the Sheraton Hotel in Eatontown we only have great things to say about everything. Kelly, Jenny,Lauren and Elina they are awesome. Thank you so much for making our special day so “Special”

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Wow - thank you for the beautiful review! We are so honored to have been a part of your wedding day. Congratulations again!
  • Michelle

Michelle Martins · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing, can’t wait for our wedding!

Booked with Jenny at the Sheraton, absolutely in love with it! Can't wait for July of 2019!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

We're honored that you chose us to be part of your big day. Thank you and congratulations!

Tracy K. · Married on 06/22/2019

Bar/Bat Mitzvah's

We just had our children's B'nai Mitzvah at the Sheraton of Eatontown and it was amazing. From Beginning to end everything the staff was helpful, the food was great, the venue is gorgeous. Working with Jenny McCann at the Venue was the highlight, she was so helpful, understand and made the planning as simple as possible. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much, Tracy! It was our pleasure to help make this a special day for you and your family.

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

The Sheraton of Eatontown has been a dream. They are so easy to work with and everything has been beautiful from the first moment. I highly recommend this.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

This means a lot to us. Thank you!

Ahter · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing place with such great people. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Working with great people like you makes all the difference. Thank you!
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 05/04/2019

Rachel and Jenny have been great to work with! I highly recommend them. Looking forward to our big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

We're very proud of Rachel and Jenny. Thank you so much!
  • Tina

Tina Scalesci · Married on 04/26/2019

Couldn’t be Happier with our Sheraton Wedding!

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with choosing the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel to host our Wedding! Working with Jenny was an absolute pleasure. She truely cares about all the details that are going to make your wedding day perfect! She responded to every email and crazy question courteously, and when ever she was not available Rachel or Kelly would have the answer. I was very impressed with how the whole sales team was informed about our account. We had an “onsite” wedding where we had used the rooms there to get ready for our ceromony and reception which both took place on premises. Jenny was there for us all day to accommodate every possible need that we would have. I can not forget to mention Cory the Maitre D who did a wonderful job running our rehearsal which he took time from his personal schedule to do. This team was more than accommodating at every turn and we had the best wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

We're so happy that your big day was everything you wanted. Thank you!

Samrah · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding and reception

Very happy and grateful to the whole team at Sheraton Eatontown for making my big day special and just the way I wanted it to be. Jennifer was always there to help us out and very accommodating to any changes that we made, she coordinated with all the vendors and made sure that everything went smoothly and according to the plan. Rachel and Kelly was there to answer any questions we had.
    I highly recommend this venue to all the future brides :)

Sent on 04/29/2019

We truly appreciate it!

Susan · Married on 03/31/2019

Goregous Wedding Venue!!

Best venue ever! Amazing event coordinators! Made planning my daughter’s wedding stress free and enjoyable. They did everything they said they would and more!! Highly recommend Sheraton Eatontown for any event!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Wow - thank you so much! It was our pleasure.

Liza · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing! The best decision we made.

Everything about the Sheraton was perfect. They renovated everything and it’s stunning. The team is super helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

This means a lot to us - thanks a million!

Valerie · Married on 01/12/2019

The Best Day of Our Lives!

We loved our venue so much!! Jenny and Rachel are the absolute best. They were so efficient and kind! Our wedding was outstanding! Everyone said how beautiful the venue was and how flawless everything turned out. We had the most beautiful day and we are so happy we chose the sheraton in eatontown!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

We are honored. Thank you!

Carolyn Kroeper · Married on 12/07/2018

Best day ever

My wedding at the Sheraton in eatontown was spectacular!!! Everyone there went over and above to make sure i had the best wedding ever. The newly renovated hotel is just breath taking. My guests raved about the food and how beautiful the space was. Rachel and Jenny made planning my wedding so easy. Words can’t express how amazing they were. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They are just wonderful people who truly wanted me to be happy. Corey the maitre d made sure i was catered to and fed throughout the night. Everyone there just kept making sure i was having a great time.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations and best wishes always.

Mohamed Aboelsaad · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing experience

Everything was managed pretty well. Rachel and Jenny did amazing job to make everything easy and convenient. We got a very good offer as well. Totally recommended.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel's reply:

We truly appreciate it! It was our pleasure.

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely fantastic experience

The Sheraton was our second venue we had looked at after upping our guest list. We walked out of our first meeting with Jenny and we both knew this was the place we needed to have our wedding. We worked with both Jenny and Rachel through the entire experience, and they were absolutely fantastic. They were both incredibly attentive and responsive (even responding to an email at 11pm one night!) and worked incredibly hard to execute our vision and make our dream wedding a reality. I could not be happier with our experience and it was truly a night to remember. If you're considering this venue, you won't be disappointed if you go with the Sheraton of Eatontown.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Emily

Emily Zupkus · Married on 11/10/2018

Cannot Say Enough Good Things

Working with the lovely ladies at the Sheraton was a breeze. The entire team went out of their way to make sure that my day was perfect. They were always prompt and clear in their communication with me and were incredibly flexible when it came to making sure my vision could become a possibility. All of my guests loved the space, the food, and the rooms. Thank you for a great night!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Emily,
    Thank you for the kind words! You were such a pleasure to work with !

From the team here at the Sheraton of Eatontown, may your marriage be filled with love, laughter, and a happily ever after! Congratulations again!