Sheraton Ann Arbor Reviews

43 | Ann Arbor, MI

43 Reviews for Sheraton Ann Arbor

Cody · Married on 05/26/2018

We ultimately decided to go with another venue (the Sheraton was a close 2nd choice), but still wanted to post a review because of how great our experience was while considering the Sheraton.

First, Delicia was nothing but great - she was very accommodating to any and all of our special requests, she was very responsive to emails and calls, and she is the type of person that gives you confidence that everything is going to go perfect on your big day.
    Second, the venue is very transparent with pricing and their base packages have everything you need to have a great wedding. In dealing with other vendors we quickly got used to being nickle and dimed with upgrades that were necessary, but not included in the base package, so it was refreshing to see a place that didn't try to do that.

We ultimately didn't end up having our wedding here simply because we found another place that was a better fit for us, but we would have been confident that it would have turned out great had we gone with the Sheraton (and we secretly wish Delicia was the coordinator at our new venue).

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sara · Married on 07/08/2017

The Sheraton was so wonderful ?? Delicia was GREAT. She was very organized, helpful, and just an overall fabulous person. I would definitely recommend having your event here. Staff is attentive and professional. The hotel is clean and modern.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I fell in love with the Sheraton Ann Arbor as soon as we walked into the lobby. While we really loved how it looked, our experience with Delicia Kimball is what made our wedding and the time leading up to it absolutely wonderful. Delicia was our main contact and from the initial meeting to the day after the wedding, she made us feel confident and comfortable with absolutely everything. From our food selections to table set ups to our room blocks, I felt she guided us through to make our wedding day flawless.
    In summary, Delicia is amazing, the food was amazing, the hotel customer service was amazing, and the venue looked amazing. I would absolutely recommend this location to anyone looking to have a hotel wedding in the area!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Patricia · Married on 10/29/2016

This venue was amazing and all the staff was extremely helpful. They made everything so much more relaxing for us as they did all the catering, bartending, and set everything up prior to the reception. It was perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Renee · Married on 04/23/2016

Delicia was a pleasure to work with, she always made sure my husband and I were satisfied and our guests were well taken care of.

Sent on 05/02/2016
  • Hopeful!

Stephen · Married on 12/12/2015

Delicia Kimball and the entire staff at the Sheraton were very flexible with us. We had to change the date and they were fine with that. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly as we had envisioned.
    We rented the entire Michigan Ballroom and had the ceremony in one section and the reception in the other. We also had a cocktail hour in the lobby of the Ballroom and the hotel staff was very accommodating with all my changes and requests.
    I cannot say enough good things about Delicia, Jason, and the entire banquet staff. They even made sure to finalize all the details as I wanted them when the wedding planner was late showing up and I was freaking out.
    If you are looking for a venue to do a one stop shop, then this is your place. They allowed me to do so many different things with the rooms. Our day wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for the details that the hotel made sure were there for everything.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Did an excellent job very flexible when certain situations happened and very professional

Sent on 12/02/2015

Delicia was AMAZING!!! She was so easy to work with and very flexible with our crazy schedules! Her communication was fantastic and made working with her stress free. The staff completely transformed the space and it turned out spectacular. The only issue we had was with the wedding block...we were told that we would be contacted when the block was filled and numerous times guests contacted me to tell me that they attempted to book a room, but the rooms were full...so it was a bit of extra work to be constantly calling the hotel to expand the block. But overall, we were extremely happy with this venue.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • User5282057 · 2+ years ago

Very happy with the quality of service provided by the Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel. Would highly recommend this venue! Delicia did an amazing job helping us throughout the entire process.

Sent on 07/22/2015

The entire experience was fantastic! Delicia was great- the service during the meal was excellent, the bartenders were great- every guest with whom I spoke said it was the best wedding they ever attended!they raved about the food and the beauty of the site- absolutely exceeded our expectations! Bravi, Sheraton staff!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/30/2015

Delicia came in about half way through our process and was awesome. Very prompt responses, very thorough, and always friendly! Amazing to work with!

Sent on 06/16/2015
  • User5235397 · event on 05/30/2015

Great service and very responsive team. Newly renovated buildings.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/28/2014

Daniel was great to work with before the event, during the event and even afterwards! The service staff was dressed to impress, groomed, fast, on time, reliable, great sense of humor, tons of fun, had our hall ready early for us to decorate and helped us decorate it and had our hall looking amazing. We had so many compliments on the venue and the food.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Terica · Married on 11/01/2014

Sheraton Hotel -Ann Arbor
    The service we received from Dan Prichard (Catering Sales Manager) and Shyreka Sturdivant (Sales Manager) was impeccable. We live in DC and wanted to get married in Michigan. Another hotel gave us the run-a-round but the Sheraton assisted and accommodated us with what we needed for our Big Day. They worked around our travel schedule for meetings and food tasting. Shyreka ensured my wedding party rooms were close to each other and worked with us as our numbers kept changing..Thanks so much..Dan ensured our venue and service support was exactly what we wanted. He changed around a room for us to get our ceremony and reception to the Michigan Ball Rooms. We are forever grateful for the services that Sheraton Ann Arbor provided

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Y

Yasir · Married on 10/18/2014

Mr. Prichard and the entire Sheraton team were exceptionally professional. Very easy to work with and always flexible and understanding of our needs. The team handled everything from coordination with different vendors to providing the rooms that we requested for our out-of-town guests. Highly recommended. Thank you Dan, Sharika, and the Sheraton team.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Cynthia · Married on 09/27/2014

Dan at the Sheraton was extremely helpful and remarkably patient while my family and I planned our daughters wedding reception. We gave him short notice in addition to changing our minds many times and he was able to adjust and accommodate us on every detail. He met us at the door the evening of the event and made sure that all went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Dan and the Sheraton to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 10/01/2014

The Sheraton staff was excellent. From the time our daughter booked the venue through the brunch the next morning, everyone was very helpful, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Charles · Married on 07/12/2014

Our Sheraton Salesperson was Dan Prichard. Dan was very professional. responsive and delight to deal with. We would highly recommend him to perspective clients.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Angela · Married on 06/21/2014

Of all the decisions I had to make as a bride trying to plan a wedding, the best decision I made was choosing the Sheraton of Ann Arbor as our venue. Dan was great to work with. He went above and beyond to make our wishes come true! The facility was beyond beautiful, and all my guest raved about how good the food was!! The banquet staff did such a great job setting up the room. Everything was just how I imagined it to be! I can't thank you all enough for making my wedding dreams come true!! I would happily refer all my friends and family to this establishment for future events!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Janet · Married on 06/14/2014

Our wedding reception at the Ann Arbor Sheraton was a wonderful event. Dan Prichard was most accommodating and flexible in helping us with planning and covering details for a beautiful evening. He was friendly and professional about handling all that needed to be done from the start all the way through to the very evening of our wedding. The food was excellent and the service was first rate for the dinning experience. Many compliments were given by our guests about the evening. Thank you, Dan, for making our wedding all that we hoped it would be.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Dan Pritchard was very accommodating and responsive to our family for the whole 8 months of planning. He responded quickly, professionally, and did what was necessary to make this one of the most memorable days of our lives.

We also loved Gary and Justin, the banquet captains. So efficient and freindly, they got us whatever we needed with smiles!

Sent on 05/28/2014

susan · Married on 05/17/2014

Daniel was very helpful, he was willing to help us with our special request.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Kayla · Married on 02/08/2014

My experience with the Sheraton and Daniel Prichard while planning my wedding was very positive. Dan was always responsive and kept on on deadlines and needs. The staff at the Sheraton are very pleasant and professional and go out of their way to provide any assistance they can.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Erin · Married on 01/11/2014

The Sheraton was Amazing! Our guests had a great time and it was so relaxing to know that on my big day, Daniel and his crew had everything handled. Thank you so much Daniel for helping my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 01/16/2014