She Sees Photography Reviews

2 | Hinckley, IL

2 Reviews for She Sees Photography

Kent · Married on 11/14/2015

My wife and I contracted She Sees Photography to shoot our wedding because Trish was familiar with the venue, had a well rounded impressive portfolio, is an experienced wedding photographer, and was reasonably priced. Unsurprisingly she did an exceptional job! Prior to the event we went over specific shots that were important to us (i.e. different combinations of family and dreamy romantic scenes), and during the wedding we didn't even need to think about it because Trish took care of everything. I highly recommend She Sees Photography -- you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/09/2016
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Trish is absolutely amazing! She is so professional and very sweet. She put my husband and I both at ease on our wedding day. She gave gentle guidance, but mostly allowed us to just be ourselves in each moment and she captured everything so beautifully. She took a variety of candids and posed shots and she managed to get get every detail! It took a little longer than we expected to get our pictures after the wedding, but Trish was wonderful about keeping us informed. I highly recommend Trish for wedding photography! Her work is stunning!

Sent on 09/29/2018