Shaw Photography Group Reviews

Shaw Photography Group 7
  • Emore

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

Toni Is A Wow Factor

Working with Toni - brought the Wow Factor to my client's big day. Upon contacting Toni she was warm and friendly - and she's exactly the same in person. Toni is experienced, knowledgable and does what it takes to get the winning shot. Toni and her team were on time, professional - and like I said brought the wow factor to their final photos. The photo are so beautiful - that two publications have agreed to feature them. Looking for sharp beautiful wedding images? Toni is your go-to! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Shaw Photography Group 8
    Shaw Photography Group 9
    Shaw Photography Group 10

Shaw Photography Group's reply:

EMore! It was a total pleasure. I have been talking about you and your profesisonalism since the wedding. I really hope to be able to work with you again!!!

Randall · Married on 04/13/2018

The pictures are AMAZING!! As well as her crew. They were there early and catered to our needs and wants. They just don’t take pictures and make you stand up and smile. They are creative with their poses and creative with their images. More than please!!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Shaw Photography Group 11

CRYSTAL · Married on 08/29/2015

Shaw Photography Group is an absolutely amazing company to work with. I was extremely pleased with her attention to detail and professionalism. Her images are breathtaking to say the least. She will defitenly be my go to photographer from this point forward.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Shanika · Married on 06/20/2015

My experience with Shaw Photography group was amazing. They made my images come alive!

Toni Shaw is an amazing and wonderful person! I was blown away with her talent and knew right away I would want her to capture my moments. Her work is at its highest quality and she makes images come alive before you. Toni and staff are very professional and precised to the point I highly recommend. Our family is very happy and blessed to have found Shaw Photography group.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Shaw Photography Group 17
    Shaw Photography Group 18
    Shaw Photography Group 19

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2015

Shaw photography group did my bridal pictures and my wedding and it was the best decision I have made !! Toni shaw works with you and is really there for the bride and groom !!

Sent on 01/29/2016
  • User3640103 · event on 07/25/2013

Toni had a vision of the different types of graduation photos that would show my boys' interests. We went to several different locations around town and got a lot of great pictures. The boys had a very hard time narrowing down their selection to just about a dozen each since she took so many pictures. The boys had a great time shooting and feel great about their pictures. I've never seen them so happy with photos of themselves.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Everything that Toni and her staff did was absolutely amazing! The quality of her work does not compare to anyone else in this area! When I look at my wedding album, I feel like I am experiencing my wedding day over again.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Renita · Married on 07/11/2009

Classic. Innovative. Timeless. Fun. All of these words describe Toni Shaw of Shaw Photography Group. She provides a photography experience that produces images like you have never seen that you will cherish for a lifetime. Her attention to detail is impeccable. You will think that you know what she is photographing, then get a pleasant surprise when it is time to review your images. She is also an amazing editor. She does not skew reality, she simply enhances the beauty that is already there.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Telesia · Married on 12/21/2013

Shaw Photography is by far the best I have every seen or experienced. Toni Shaw is so fun to work with, she knows her craft and her shots are unbelievable! My Engagement photos, Bridal Portrait photos, and Wedding day photos are awesome! I couldn't be happier with the results I received from Shaw Photography. And her work definitely speaks for itself. I have had numerous friends and family inform me that they plan to book her for their photography needs, just from seeing what she did for me! She will definitely always be MY photographer!

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/30/2013

1.0

Toni is an EXPERT as was she does! I enjoy her professionalis especially, I would recommend her service to anyone with a special occasion needing to capture that moment!

Sent on 11/06/2013