Sharon Marie Makeup Reviews

Sharon Marie Makeup 6
Sharon Marie Makeup 7

Sara Karamani · Married on 12/27/2018

Wonderful experience

Sharon is so talented , professional and amazing . She did a wonderful job with our make up. She was on time, very fast and worked with us in adding a few more people the day of the wedding . Our pictures look amazing and all the girls were so happy with her work , even the picky ones. I would definitely recommend Sharon for your special day

• Malory

Malory · Married on 10/20/2018

Super talented & just a really sweet person

I knew about Sharon because she did hair & makeup for my cousin's wedding in 2017 - who had all great things to say. I decided to book Sharon because of her SUPER QUICK response to my inquiry and how important it was for her to answer any and all questions I had. I used my trial hair & makeup for my bridal portraits (8.30.18) - which was FLAWLESS. My wedding day (10.20.18) turned out even more amazing. I felt soooo beautiful!!! Sharon was a perfect fit for myself and my wedding party. I could not be more pleased with her services. Everyone was glowing and beautiful all night. She took what they wanted for hair and makeup and made it EVEN BETTER!!! I love that she is professional, quick, and makes you feel so comfortable all at the same time! She is accommodating and understanding as well. I had a large wedding party and Sharon worked from 9a-3p nonstop and didn't skip a beat! She even had time to fit in an extra person for makeup. I booked her early in the year and she responded to my emails, texts, and calls super fast every time I had a question or needed to make a change. I'm looking forward to more events where I can call her up and get my makeup done again!!!

Sharon Marie Makeup 8
    Sharon Marie Makeup 9

Anita Raman Trivedi · Married on 10/13/2018

Best hair/make-up artist in Austin!

Sharon was absolutely a pleasure to work with! She was so accommodating with my mother and I, and really took the time to understand what we wanted. She made extra efforts to fine-tune our looks! Would DEFINITELY recommend! Quality work, reasonably priced, and amazing woman! :)

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2018

Sharon is beautiful and humble. She does not make u feel awkward if you want something changed. Truly a blessing and a sweetheart! Love this lady!

• Jessica

Jessica Alexandria Simental · Married on 10/06/2018

Makeup goddess

SHARON IS A MAKEUP GODDESS. She will make you look like the best version of yourself. If you need guidance, she will give you guidance. If you know exactly what you want, she will give you exactly what you want. From start to finish I knew I had picked the right artist. At our trial, I got to know her sweet and funny personality. She encouraged any feedback and I felt comfortable giving it to her (I tweaked my lip color). On my wedding day, my lip color was PERFECT. She arrived ahead of schedule and set up her station to get all of my girls and me done in a timely fashion. I will never forget how safe I felt in her chair. I trusted her to make me look like the bride I envisioned and she knocked it out of the park. My Hispanic mother is impressed by none, except Sharon. Sharon loves what she does and she excels at it. You will not regret hiring this very talented and radiant woman for your big event.

debra · Married on 07/30/2018

Sharon is passionate about making your special event perfect! She knows her clients and makes sure she fulfills their wishes! She goes above and beyond. She is very talented in her field. I highly recommend her! She loves what she does and stays on top of the trends.

Britni · Married on 06/09/2018

I was first introduced to Sharon when she was hired for my sister’s wedding almost 2 years ago. Since then I have used her on multiple occasions when I needed professional makeup and most recently used her for my own wedding. She is a TOP NOTCH makeup artist. What I like about Sharon is that she listens to you when you talk about your skin concerns or problem areas and also takes into account how you like your makeup. She makes recommendations based on your natural features and truly makes you feel like you are the most beautiful girl in the world!! I would recommend Sharon over and over again. She is very professional and is so easy to talk with it makes it such much more fun! My bridesmaids loved her work and all looked absolutely stunning!

Sharon Marie Makeup 10
    Sharon Marie Makeup 11
    Sharon Marie Makeup 12

Lacey · Married on 06/02/2018

Enjoyable, easy, perfect

Sharon was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! If you want your wedding to be perfect, HIRE HER NOW!!! Sharon is such a doll, I wish that I could give her a 10 out of 5 stars.
    I did trials with three other makeup artists that were ok, but when I had my trial with Sharron, I was blown away!
    She did the makeup for all 7 of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself. We were all absolutely flawless! She is so professional, super sweet and easy to talk to!
    She is a true artist and she did a fantastic job on everything, so do yourself a favor and hire her now!!!!

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

First of all, Sharon is a gem. I had a ridiculously hard time deciding on who I wanted to work with, and I am SO glad I chose Sharon. She responds to e-mails quickly, she has great prices, AND she is great at what she does. For my engagement pictures, we decided to do sunrise shots, so Sharon got to my house a little before 5 AM, which in itself is incredible. Not only did she do an AMAZING job, she's a total sweetheart. My makeup stayed all day, from 5 AM to when I washed my face around 9 PM. Totally flawless. AND despite it being an unseasonably humid day in October, my loose curls stayed well too! Sharon did my hair & makeup exactly how I asked and totally helped me look picture perfect. If you're at all hesitating, don't. Sharon is the best.

Sharon Marie Makeup 13
    Sharon Marie Makeup 14

Brittannie · Married on 03/29/2018

Sharon Marie was wonderful! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!! She is super accommodating and really listens to what you want, and then makes it 1000x better. I also have two very differently shaped eyebrows that she managed to make symmetrical so 5 stars just for that! Sharon also did hair/make up on my MOH and hair for two of my sisters in law, and I heard nothing but rave reviews from them too - not only about how much they loved their look but also how great Sharon is to work with. She is so sweet and funny and just around awesome. Thank you Sharon!!!!

Kendall · Married on 03/03/2018

Sharon was incredible. She was super accommodating and did an incredible job. Both my trial makeup and actual wedding day makeup looked amazing and stayed on all night (despite the humidity since it rained the whole time and we were under a tent outside)! She made my mother and my mother-in-law look and feel like movie stars. All night people complimented us. She is extremely talented and would highly recommend her to all my friends.

Sharon Marie Makeup 15
    Sharon Marie Makeup 16

Maria · Married on 01/20/2018

Best Makeup Artist in Austin

I cannot say enough great things about Sharon. I had had a very unpleasant experience with another Austin base MUA and reach out to Sharon after seeing some of her work. She was super sweet and was exactly what I was looking for. She is very skilled in her profession and knows how to work with all skin types. She made all our makeup look classy with a subtle hint of pizzazz. I would defiantly recommend Sharon to all my friends and would work with her again.

Martha · Married on 12/30/2017

Sharon made all of my dreams come true!! I highly recommend her for any makeup! Music festival to wedding makeup! She was amazing!

Sharon Marie Makeup 17

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Sharon did the makeup for my daughter's wedding, which included 5 bridesmaids, the bride and the MOB. She was fantastic! She was able to see a photo of what each girl wanted for their 'look', and give them exactly what they expected! They all looked absolutely beautiful. She has a way of enhancing each person's beauty without them looking over-done or too heavily made up.

Sharon is always on time and ready to go when you are, super professional and a lot of fun to be around. I highly recommend her not only for weddings, but any event where you want to feel and look your absolute best!

Sharon Marie Makeup 18

Savannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Sharon & her team were absolutely amazing! Every single one of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and make up. She is a great listener and accommodates to each individuals' style. Highly recommended!

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

Sharon was such a pleasure to work with. She did an absolutely FANTASTIC job on my makeup. I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life. She also worked on my bridesmaids, mother, & MIL, who were equally as stunning. I would whole-heartedly recommend Sharon as your makeup artist!

Sharon Marie Makeup 19

Austin · Married on 08/13/2017

I have worked with Sharon several times through mutual clients. I cannot say enough about her professionalism and talent. Her ability to multi task and execute amazing results is second to none, especially with nervous brides and bridesmaids hours before their big moments. It was fantastic to work with such a wonderful vendor partner!

Sharon Marie Makeup 20
    Sharon Marie Makeup 21

chanel · Married on 02/26/2017

Sharon was fantastic!!! She was on time, ready to work, really easy to talk to and made everyone feel comfortable and calm on such a hectic day - and most importantly, she made all of us feel SO beautiful!

Spending the money to have professional make up done was absolutely worth it! The hi-def air brush make up made the bridal party look flawless in the wedding photos and video and I'm so happy Sharon was available to work her magic on us!

Lyz · Married on 09/24/2016

Sharon was great!! She did my make up on a few different occasions. She went out of her way both times! Once for a very important Photoshoot and the other for my wedding!! She is very talented and very creative!! I've never felt more beautiful!! If your looking for somebody to do your make up for any occasion she is well rounded and diverse!!

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

Sharon was an absolute joy to work with! Not only is she super talented but sweet as can be. I'm pretty particular about how I like my makeup (like most women are) and after showing her a couple photos and looking at my dress she totally knocked it out of the park. I got compliments all night and long after I got home. If you're looking for an artist who knows her craft, is "current" and uses great products, this is your girl!

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2016

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SHARON! Being someone who is quite a perfectionist when it comes to makeup, I'm always very particular about who I let do my makeup for special events. After readings dozens of makeup artist reviews and scouring tons of instagram accounts, I booked Sharon as the makeup artist to do all the bridesmaids looks for my brothers wedding. Sharon completely exceeded my expectations! She arrived at the venue on time and was all set up ready to go by the time each client got there. She displayed complete professionalism and talent. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and she transformed me into exactly that! She did makeup for 6 women total. There was quite the variety of skin types she had to work with. The women ranged from a dark skinned Brazilian to a very fair skinned red head... and everything in between. With each one, she asked all the right questions to be able to deliver the exact look they wanted. Every single person was beyond pleased with Sharon's work. She worked all day in a hot room and completed all looks with time to spare! Overall, reasonable price with excellent results. What more could you ask for?!

nicole · Married on 03/12/2016

Sharon did an amazing job with make up for my wedding! She was prepared and organized to complete mine and 8 of my bridesmaids in 3.5 hours! She made us all look beautiful and confident, adjusting her technique individually and applying a comfortable amount of make up per client's request. I would recommend her to anyone!

Julia · Married on 11/13/2015

Sharon is very talented I am grateful I was able to have her do my makeup . Being a perfectionist on how my makeup is done she went over and beyond my expectation .

Ashley · Married on 08/07/2015

Sharon did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last summer. I was so nervous because, until then, I never had my makeup professionally done. Those nerves were quickly gone the moment Sharon started talking to me and learning about my personal style. She made made me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt in my entire life - even on my own wedding day! She gave me a natural, yet sexy look that highlighted all of my best features! If I could hire Sharon to live with me and do my makeup every single day, I would!! She's a beautiful and talented makeup artist - and her passion for what she does so contagious! You'll love working with her!

Sharon is an amazingly talented MUA. She brings such positive energy to the entire experience and helps me feel calm and more importantly, confident! She takes the time to listen and really has a good sense of intuition on what would look great! She's confident and it shows in her work. I enjoy working with her and do so at every opportunity. She is five star-rock star!

- Thanks Sharon! :)