Sharon Elisabeth Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Sharon Elisabeth Photography

• Erica

Erica T. · Married on 10/30/2020

Best Photographer!

I can not say enough about Sharon. My husband and I got married in October (after postponing once because of COVID) and Sharon was our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and then add a global pandemic on top of that and it is a nightmare. Sharon stuck with us through all the changes and helped us feel very comfortable as we had to navigate changes and make modifications throughout. She was unbelievably accommodating and understanding as we had to make changes and she remained positive the whole time. She was very responsive throughout the planning process and remained organized to help things run smoothly on our special day. We communicated our desires and she did everything to make them happen. Our engagement photos were absolutely perfect and we were so excited to receive our wedding photos. We got them back in a timely fashion and ARE OBSESSED with them!!! I had so many people ask me to send them a few of our favorites and it was hard not sending every single one we had. Sharon is very good at what she does and I would recommend her a million times to anyone looking for a photographer. She is kind, respectful, and a very talented professional. She offers recommendations, but does everything in her power to make all your dreams come true and respect your desires. You have your wedding pictures for life and if you want to guarantee fantastic photos go with Sharon! Thank you for all you did for us Sharon, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Erica & Ben - It was a pure pleasure to be your chosen photographer. Both of you handled this difficult year with such poise and grace. Your diligence and patience was amazing and it paid off as your day was gorgeous and I am so lucky to have been a part of it! All of my best to you both as you launch your new life together! - Sharon

Julie P. · Married on 06/20/2020

Great Pictures/great experience

I have no idea how Sharon Elizabeth Photography took such gorgeous pictures in such a short amount of time. Very well done!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie! We try to shoot constantly so we can produce a large well-rounded and gallery with great variety to our couples! It is our job to tell the story of the day! Your daughter's wedding day was so gorgeous and therefore it made my job that much easier! It was a total pleasure! :) - Sharon
  • Lexi

Lexi P. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Experience!

My husband and I had such a great time shooting with Sharon. We love our photos and we're so happy we chose Sharon Elisabeth Photography to capture our special day! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review Lexi - it was such a beautiful and heartfelt evening and I was so happy to be a part of it! All the best to you both! :) - Sharon
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Sharon is so talented and I am so glad my husband and i went with her.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was a pleasure! Your day was beautiful! I enjoyed getting to know you and Jacob during the planning period. I wish you both much happiness together! Sharon

Shay I. · Married on 12/15/2018

The highest quality

Sharon was very responsive to emails, affordable and so enthusiastic on the big day! She was open to suggestions for photos and would respond throughout the entire process. She was able to capture all angles of our ceremony. You can not get higher quality!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Shay! I adored your wintery decor and your ceremony was so sweet. It was so much fun to do the umbrella shots with you as well! I wish you both the very best and much happiness in your life together!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/01/2018

5 Stars Just Isn't Enough

Stop looking for a photographer, because if you have made it to Sharon's page you have found all that you need right here. I was the most high maintenance bride and pretty much was asking for the impossible (dim lighting, and no flash...photographer nightmare)...and literally other photographers told me they could not do what I wanted, and Sharon went above and beyond what I even pictured! It was the most nasty weather on our big day, and I swear she used the rain to our advantage! She was prepared for EVERY surprise our big day had for us and captured every moment perfectly! Not only does she take beautiful pictures, she doesn't charge an arm & a leg for it. PLUS she responds to every text/email/phone call the same day, every time! 10 stars should definitely become a thing, because Sharon deserves them!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie! Your theme was so much fun to capture and the rain provided that wonderful opportunity to get those umbrella shots! I wish you both all the best into the future!

Katie B. · Married on 09/22/2018

I love my wedding photos

Sharon was so wonderful to work with and my wedding photos turned out gorgeous! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Charlotte area. She was so sweet and came prepared for the day. She took a tour of my venue weeks before so that she could scout out great locations for photos after the ceremony. I love my wedding photos and will book her again when I need a professional photographer in the future.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! Your wedding was stunning! I am so thankful to be a part of it! I wish you many many years of happiness together!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

Great Value for Amazing Quality!!

Great Value for amazing quality. Sharron photographed our wedding in September and the photos were just stunning. Her personality just makes you feel so relaxed and you get to have fun with the photos. She will defiantly go over and beyond trying to get the perfect shots. Her assistant was just as nice. While Sharron worked on the major shots her assistant was able to capture the details that most people miss. Together they were able to take one day and make it a memory that will last. If you are getting married or looking to just do a simple photo shoot I would Highly recommend Sharron!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for such a great review! Your wedding is proof that a rainy day wedding can be spectacular! The joy expressed on your faces and your awesome families made our job much easier. What a great night that was and I am excited for you both in your new life together as a new family!

Natosha C. · Married on 08/18/2018

No words to describe!!

Oh my gosh, where do I start?
    Sharon is AMAZING!!!!!
    She has done are family pictures as well as our wedding pictures and I literally could not be happier!!!!
    I love her work so much and she will definitely be my go to photographer for the rest of my life!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Natosha - I am so glad that you are happy! What a sweet wedding day you had! I just loved working with you and Joe and your entire family! I look forward to future sessions! :)
  • Heather

Heather H. · Married on 08/11/2018

Great Photographer

Sharon was great to work with and did a great job catching memories on our wedding day, along with taking beautiful outdoor engagement pictures. Sharon worked with our needs and desires through our engagement and wedding process. Sharon catches beautiful dramatic shots.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather! I just loved that motorcycle at your engagement session! How fun was that? Your venue was unique and beautiful and the love & joy you two have for each other was very evident! I wish you all the very best in your future together! :) - Sharon
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing Photographs and Photographer

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with! She is very responsive and is great about ensuring she captures the couples vision! We are absolutely in love with all our wedding photos. Her value is very great! When we hired her and she photographed our wedding in June she had a second photographer to help with extra details. I would recommend Sharon to anyone getting married! She also photographed a friends wedding and those pictures are gorgeous too!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna & Kyle! Your wedding day was so beautiful and such a lively reception too - it was fantastic to get to photograph all that energy and joy! I am so happy you love your gallery! :) -Sharon

Kressie · Married on 04/14/2018

Sharon took into consideration our wants and needs and delivered everything we asked for with professionalism and enthusiasm.

Would recommend for anyone looking for a photographer for a small event !

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Kressie! I loved being part of your wedding day - what a gorgeous wedding at St. Mary's Chapel uptown and Ivey's hotel was awesome for photography! Proof that smaller weddings can be just as elegant and gorgeous as larger ones - the joy is the most important part and I strive to capture that! Smaller weddings such as yours are important to me as well as the larger weddings I photograph as well!

Connor · Married on 08/20/2017

Sharon was great from the very beginning, we started with our engagement pictures, holiday pictures and of course our wedding, I’ve never been disappointed with her amazing work. So if you looking for great price and everything in a photographer Sharon is the one for you. Thanks so much again for the amazing pictures

Sent on 01/22/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Connor! It was a huge pleasure to photograph you and Danielle so many times including your wedding! Your day was gorgeous and was the epitome of the vision you both shared with me during your engagement! Thank you for your kind words expressed here!

Danielle C. · Married on 08/20/2017

Love her! She’s the best!

I love Sharon! She’s very professional and very punctual! She made me and my husband feel very comfortable! She’s a sweetheart as well!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Your bridal party photos are still some of my most very favorite - that color palette of mint and peach was so gorgeous at the Dairy Barn venue! You & Connor are also one of my most favorite couples of all time! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

Sharon was an amazing photographer! As a bride who had very specific expectations, Sharon went above and beyond what I asked. She is very talented and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Morgan & Josh - It was such a pleasure to work with both of you. Your joy and love was so evident on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words!

Teresa · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome moments captured at our daughters wedding

Our daughter and everyone that viewed the photos were thrilled with the special moments Sharon captured on her wedding day. We are amazed at the great details in every shot. We will treasure these photos for a long time! If you are looking for a great, professional and fun photographer ... look no further! Sharon is top notch!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa! The day was so gorgeous - I still cannot get over how beautiful the sunflower decorations were! I appreciate your review and for trusting me with such a special day for your entire family!

Maggie · Married on 03/23/2019

Maggie and Logan's Wedding

To begin YES, I would 100% recommend Sharon to capture any occasions" special memories. She was not only was a pleasure to work with, but also went above an beyond. She took me and husband's engagement and wedding picture's. We live in the Lake Norman area and she was happy to drive all the way to Grandfather Country Club (a little over a two hour drive and also where we first met), to take our engagement pictures, which were additionally rescheduled due to weather. Not many photographers are willing to do that, especially with having to reschedule. The pictures turned out amazing. I believe mostly due to the fact, that Sharon really made an effort to get to know us and develop a rapport. She made sure she knew what type of photos we wanted and also arrived early to Grandfather to familiarize herself with the property. We ended up using one of the photos for our save the date. Our wedding pictures also turned out wonderfully. I was very pleased with all the photos and the attention to detail. Thank you Sharon for being a part of our wedding and capturing such specials moments that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Maggie! Your wedding was gorgeous and the trip to Grandfather Mt. was memorable. To date - the most beautiful place I have had the pleasure of shooting at. :) I thoroughly enjoyed working with you - you are a delight. I wish you & Logan every happiness in the future! - Sharon