Sharon Elisabeth Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Patty
    Patty N. Married on 11/06/2021

Great experience with Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Sharon was very professional and also very excited to photograph our wedding. The photos came out beautifully. I totally recommend her!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Patty! I wish you and Rich all the best in your new life together! Your uptown Rooftop wedding was so gorgeous, unique and filled with joy! All my best to you both! - Sharon Elisabeth
    Hannah P. Married on 06/12/2021

Perfect photographer for our intimate wedding!

Sharon did an amazing job! She was very professional and was quick to respond to all of our requests. The photos were incredible and plentiful. Highly recommend!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah - wow your gorgeous Highlands NC wedding was spectacular! I loved being your photographer - I wish you much happiness to both of you in the many years to come!
  • Qua
    Qua D. Married on 05/30/2021

Awesome Wedding Photographer!!!!

Sharon was incredibly understanding, flexible, and easy to talk with and engage with. During a pandemic she honored her request and periodically kept in contact with which was a nice touch. We are so grateful for the experience and love the photos (even the ones I was tired of taking). I love the photos she took of family friends. I would recommend a 100 times over.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Quadisha & Felipe! Your wedding & reception was pure enchantment! I loved the venue and all of your family and friends were awesome to photograph! Thank you for allowing me the honor to photograph this amazing day in your lives! :)
    Katie C. Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing to work with!

We loved working with Sharon! The communication leading up to the big day was great. The day of was smooth and fun. Sharon has such a great eye for lighting and background. She took our breath away with the final shots! We received our thumb drive in a custom box with some prints of her favorite images.
  • Erica
    Erica T. Married on 10/30/2020

Best Photographer!

I can not say enough about Sharon. My husband and I got married in October (after postponing once because of COVID) and Sharon was our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and then add a global pandemic on top of that and it is a nightmare. Sharon stuck with us through all the changes and helped us feel very comfortable as we had to navigate changes and make modifications throughout. She was unbelievably accommodating and understanding as we had to make changes and she remained positive the whole time. She was very responsive throughout the planning process and remained organized to help things run smoothly on our special day. We communicated our desires and she did everything to make them happen. Our engagement photos were absolutely perfect and we were so excited to receive our wedding photos. We got them back in a timely fashion and ARE OBSESSED with them!!! I had so many people ask me to send them a few of our favorites and it was hard not sending every single one we had. Sharon is very good at what she does and I would recommend her a million times to anyone looking for a photographer. She is kind, respectful, and a very talented professional. She offers recommendations, but does everything in her power to make all your dreams come true and respect your desires. You have your wedding pictures for life and if you want to guarantee fantastic photos go with Sharon! Thank you for all you did for us Sharon, we are forever grateful.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Erica & Ben - It was a pure pleasure to be your chosen photographer. Both of you handled this difficult year with such poise and grace. Your diligence and patience was amazing and it paid off as your day was gorgeous and I am so lucky to have been a part of it! All of my best to you both as you launch your new life together! - Sharon
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 10/24/2020

Our Go-To Photographer

Sharon is the best! 2020 was an extremely stressful year to plan a wedding in, but Sharon was there to put our minds at ease; it was invaluable having a wedding photographer who knows exactly what she's doing. She's professional, personable, and extremely creative, which resulted in engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures that we'll treasure for years to come. She captured our personalities perfectly! I am so happy she was our photographer on our special day.
    If you pick Sharon to photograph your family, wedding, engagement, or whatever else, you'll be so happy you did! My husband and I will be using her for any professional pictures we need from now on. Thanks Sharon! You're awesome :)

Ashley & Jason,
    Working with you both is any photographer's dream. You are fun, spirited, romantic and playful and so willing to work your photo sessions! I absolutely adored your Beauty & the Beast theme - you carried it off to perfection and it was gorgeous & so joyful! The sunflower fields and the quaint streets of the town of Matthews were just an added bonus for your engagement sessions and I loved every minute of photographing you in those locations. I wish you both all the very best in your new home and new life with one another - thank you so much for having me as part of your wedding day! - Sharon
    Julie P. Married on 06/20/2020

Great Pictures/great experience

I have no idea how Sharon Elizabeth Photography took such gorgeous pictures in such a short amount of time. Very well done!!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie! We try to shoot constantly so we can produce a large well-rounded and gallery with great variety to our couples! It is our job to tell the story of the day! Your daughter's wedding day was so gorgeous and therefore it made my job that much easier! It was a total pleasure! :) - Sharon
  • T and A
    Amanda H. Married on 04/25/2020

Bell Wedding - April 25, 2021

Sharon is a fantastic photographer! She captured all of our special moments from the traditional photos we wanted to the silly candid photos we were hoping for. She, and her assistant, met and exceeded every request with a smile on her face. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda & Tim! Your Charleston wedding was not only gorgeous but super fun as well! From the beautiful and fun sports car images we took to all the romantic shots under the Spanish Moss. I am so super happy for both of you especially after your long wait to get married due to the Pandemic. Many blessings to you both!
  • Lexi
    Lexi P. Married on 12/28/2019

Great Experience!

My husband and I had such a great time shooting with Sharon. We love our photos and we're so happy we chose Sharon Elisabeth Photography to capture our special day! Highly recommend.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review Lexi - it was such a beautiful and heartfelt evening and I was so happy to be a part of it! All the best to you both! :) - Sharon
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 08/17/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Sharon is so talented and I am so glad my husband and i went with her.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was a pleasure! Your day was beautiful! I enjoyed getting to know you and Jacob during the planning period. I wish you both much happiness together! Sharon
    Shay I. Married on 12/15/2018

The highest quality

Sharon was very responsive to emails, affordable and so enthusiastic on the big day! She was open to suggestions for photos and would respond throughout the entire process. She was able to capture all angles of our ceremony. You can not get higher quality!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Shay! I adored your wintery decor and your ceremony was so sweet. It was so much fun to do the umbrella shots with you as well! I wish you both the very best and much happiness in your life together!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 12/01/2018

5 Stars Just Isn't Enough

Stop looking for a photographer, because if you have made it to Sharon's page you have found all that you need right here. I was the most high maintenance bride and pretty much was asking for the impossible (dim lighting, and no flash...photographer nightmare)...and literally other photographers told me they could not do what I wanted, and Sharon went above and beyond what I even pictured! It was the most nasty weather on our big day, and I swear she used the rain to our advantage! She was prepared for EVERY surprise our big day had for us and captured every moment perfectly! Not only does she take beautiful pictures, she doesn't charge an arm & a leg for it. PLUS she responds to every text/email/phone call the same day, every time! 10 stars should definitely become a thing, because Sharon deserves them!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie! Your theme was so much fun to capture and the rain provided that wonderful opportunity to get those umbrella shots! I wish you both all the best into the future!
    Katie B. Married on 09/22/2018

I love my wedding photos

Sharon was so wonderful to work with and my wedding photos turned out gorgeous! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Charlotte area. She was so sweet and came prepared for the day. She took a tour of my venue weeks before so that she could scout out great locations for photos after the ceremony. I love my wedding photos and will book her again when I need a professional photographer in the future.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! Your wedding was stunning! I am so thankful to be a part of it! I wish you many many years of happiness together!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/09/2018

Great Value for Amazing Quality!!

Great Value for amazing quality. Sharron photographed our wedding in September and the photos were just stunning. Her personality just makes you feel so relaxed and you get to have fun with the photos. She will defiantly go over and beyond trying to get the perfect shots. Her assistant was just as nice. While Sharron worked on the major shots her assistant was able to capture the details that most people miss. Together they were able to take one day and make it a memory that will last. If you are getting married or looking to just do a simple photo shoot I would Highly recommend Sharron!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for such a great review! Your wedding is proof that a rainy day wedding can be spectacular! The joy expressed on your faces and your awesome families made our job much easier. What a great night that was and I am excited for you both in your new life together as a new family!
    Natosha C. Married on 08/18/2018

No words to describe!!

Oh my gosh, where do I start?
    Sharon is AMAZING!!!!!
    She has done are family pictures as well as our wedding pictures and I literally could not be happier!!!!
    I love her work so much and she will definitely be my go to photographer for the rest of my life!!!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Natosha - I am so glad that you are happy! What a sweet wedding day you had! I just loved working with you and Joe and your entire family! I look forward to future sessions! :)
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 08/11/2018

Great Photographer

Sharon was great to work with and did a great job catching memories on our wedding day, along with taking beautiful outdoor engagement pictures. Sharon worked with our needs and desires through our engagement and wedding process. Sharon catches beautiful dramatic shots.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather! I just loved that motorcycle at your engagement session! How fun was that? Your venue was unique and beautiful and the love & joy you two have for each other was very evident! I wish you all the very best in your future together! :) - Sharon
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing Photographs and Photographer

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with! She is very responsive and is great about ensuring she captures the couples vision! We are absolutely in love with all our wedding photos. Her value is very great! When we hired her and she photographed our wedding in June she had a second photographer to help with extra details. I would recommend Sharon to anyone getting married! She also photographed a friends wedding and those pictures are gorgeous too!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna & Kyle! Your wedding day was so beautiful and such a lively reception too - it was fantastic to get to photograph all that energy and joy! I am so happy you love your gallery! :) -Sharon
    Kressie Married on 04/14/2018

Sharon took into consideration our wants and needs and delivered everything we asked for with professionalism and enthusiasm.

Would recommend for anyone looking for a photographer for a small event !

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Kressie! I loved being part of your wedding day - what a gorgeous wedding at St. Mary's Chapel uptown and Ivey's hotel was awesome for photography! Proof that smaller weddings can be just as elegant and gorgeous as larger ones - the joy is the most important part and I strive to capture that! Smaller weddings such as yours are important to me as well as the larger weddings I photograph as well!
    Connor Married on 08/20/2017
    Sharon was great from the very beginning, we started with our engagement pictures, holiday pictures and of course our wedding, I’ve never been disappointed with her amazing work. So if you looking for great price and everything in a photographer Sharon is the one for you. Thanks so much again for the amazing pictures

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Connor! It was a huge pleasure to photograph you and Danielle so many times including your wedding! Your day was gorgeous and was the epitome of the vision you both shared with me during your engagement! Thank you for your kind words expressed here!
    Danielle C. Married on 08/20/2017

Love her! She’s the best!

I love Sharon! She’s very professional and very punctual! She made me and my husband feel very comfortable! She’s a sweetheart as well!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Your bridal party photos are still some of my most very favorite - that color palette of mint and peach was so gorgeous at the Dairy Barn venue! You & Connor are also one of my most favorite couples of all time! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Morgan Married on 10/29/2016
    Sharon was an amazing photographer! As a bride who had very specific expectations, Sharon went above and beyond what I asked. She is very talented and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer :)

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Morgan & Josh - It was such a pleasure to work with both of you. Your joy and love was so evident on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words!
    Teresa Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome moments captured at our daughters wedding

Our daughter and everyone that viewed the photos were thrilled with the special moments Sharon captured on her wedding day. We are amazed at the great details in every shot. We will treasure these photos for a long time! If you are looking for a great, professional and fun photographer ... look no further! Sharon is top notch!

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa! The day was so gorgeous - I still cannot get over how beautiful the sunflower decorations were! I appreciate your review and for trusting me with such a special day for your entire family!
    Maggie Married on 03/23/2019

Maggie and Logan's Wedding

To begin YES, I would 100% recommend Sharon to capture any occasions" special memories. She was not only was a pleasure to work with, but also went above an beyond. She took me and husband's engagement and wedding picture's. We live in the Lake Norman area and she was happy to drive all the way to Grandfather Country Club (a little over a two hour drive and also where we first met), to take our engagement pictures, which were additionally rescheduled due to weather. Not many photographers are willing to do that, especially with having to reschedule. The pictures turned out amazing. I believe mostly due to the fact, that Sharon really made an effort to get to know us and develop a rapport. She made sure she knew what type of photos we wanted and also arrived early to Grandfather to familiarize herself with the property. We ended up using one of the photos for our save the date. Our wedding pictures also turned out wonderfully. I was very pleased with all the photos and the attention to detail. Thank you Sharon for being a part of our wedding and capturing such specials moments that will last a lifetime.

Sharon Elisabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Maggie! Your wedding was gorgeous and the trip to Grandfather Mt. was memorable. To date - the most beautiful place I have had the pleasure of shooting at. :) I thoroughly enjoyed working with you - you are a delight. I wish you & Logan every happiness in the future! - Sharon