Shara's Paperie Studio Reviews

45 | Memphis, TN

45 Reviews for Shara's Paperie Studio

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

I have loved working with Shara! The first time we met she spent 2 hours with us discussing the vision for our wedding. We just sent out our save the dates and are getting rave reviews from our guests. I can't wait to get started with her on the invitations and other great paper items for our wedding. She is very patient and allows as many proofs and revisions as you need until it is perfect all for 1 low cost that covers all paper items for your wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Shara designed and created my dream invitations. She was so easy to work with, very responsive, and so knowledgable! I would highly recommend anyone to have Shara create your wedding invitations!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2014

Shara's Paperie created the most adorable and unique Save the Dates for our upcoming wedding. I had an idea in mind but needed a professional to expand on it and make it come to life! Shara did just that! Our Save the Date is going to be a huge hit and I cannot wait to show it off to all of our friends and family. It is personalized to us which you cannot get from any product online. So grateful for Shara and her amazing creativity!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Erin · Married on 01/18/2014

Shara was by far one of the best vendors that we worked with. She was SO quick to respond via email or phone and was also extremely flexible with changing things around. We worked on a few different requests of mine that she was happy to help make happen. She is so knowledgable about the wedding etiquette and was informative throughout the entire process when I realized that I did not know all of the formalities and timelines of sending things out. I highly recommend her to any brides wanting high quality as well as personable work!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Shara helped us achieve the exact vision we were going for with all of our paper goods from food signs and napkins to invitations and save the dates. She adapted her products perfectly as all the aspects of the wedding began to fall into place. The final product was breathtaking and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the paper goods were. Shara was very organized and kept us on track. She made the large variety of products we ordered from her very manageable by contacting us periodically with updates and requests for information and numbers. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Molly · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I used Shara's Paperie Studio for our August 2013 wedding in Memphis, TN. We used Shara for a variety of items for our wedding: wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, design of the out of town guest bag including tags on the items included and an insert, wedding program decoration, plastic reception cups, reception napkins, and tags for the wedding favors. Shara's work was AMAZING! She seamlessly tied together every single aspect of our wedding, incorporating the elegance of our "Old South" wedding into every single item. I loved how the items all blended nicely but did not appear matchy matchy. Additionally, as I do not live in Memphis, Shara made it extremely easy to approve proofs of all items through email. Shara's taste is impeccable and we received countless comments on how beautiful and personal all of these touches were. Using Shara's Paperie relieved all of the stress that I originally felt when faced with the task of having to contract all of these items through multiple vendors. Using just one vendor allows the theme/feel of your wedding to flow through every single piece! We loved using Shara and would recommend her to anyone looking to throw an elegant, fun, creative event!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Shara was wonderful! We used her for invitations as well as many other stationary needs (table numbers, posters, etc). The work she did for us was a big reason our wedding felt so personalized!

Shara was very helpful from our initial planning meeting on through the actual wedding. She has a variety of options available for many budgets, creative ideas for new twists, knowledge of proper etiquette/wording and much more.

She was a great sounding board for ideas and comforting with any wedding frustrations I was dealing with. I really enjoyed working with her and would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2013

Shara was able to take our personalities, ideas and tone and translate that to our printed pieces.We have received wonderful feedback, and everyone says the invitations “look like us” which is exactly what I wanted, and I know is not easy to do! Not only that, she is a pleasure to work with! As a bride and an event industry professional, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Virginia · Married on 02/02/2013

Shara provided my wedding invitations and programs. I could not have asked for a better experience. Shara was professional, knowledgeable, efficient, responsive, helpful, courteous and patient at all times. I would highly recommend her services. Our wedding was perfect and she helped make it happen.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Shara was amazing and a breath of fresh air to work with for all the events leading to our wedding. Shara, as well as her assistant, always gave us her undivided attention and made sure the final proof was exactly everything we wanted and more. All of our shower invitations and wedding invitations were designed by Shara, and she made the process so easy and enjoyable. The hosts/hostesses enjoyed the invitation process with Shara as much as we did. My family and I met with a few vendors upon deciding whom to use for invitations. After our initial meeting with Shara I knew she was the one, for you can tell she truly loves what she does, approaching each new project with such gracefulness.

Sent on 03/26/2013

I absolutely had the best experience working with Shara. It was like she read my mind when picking out my wedding invitations, cups, napkins, etc. She knew all the etiquette as well, which was great because my parents live out of town and I wasn't 100% sure about wording. I can't express what a lovely, stress free time I had- thank you, Shara!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Mary · Married on 10/12/2012

Shara did a great job at taking our ideas and bringing them to life. She helped us give our guests a preview and set the tone for our wedding through our save the dates and wedding invitations. We also got our escort cards, menus, and thank you cards from Shara's. I absolutely loved the fact that we were able to get all our wedding stationary needs taken care of at one place.

Sent on 03/04/2013
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2012

Shara did our invitations, Save the Dates, thank you notes, and wedding program. She is so easy to work with and does absolutely beautiful work. So many of our wedding guests have commented on how tasteful and gorgeous the invitations are. Shara responds to emails in a timely manner and really listens to what you want, while also incorporating her own expertise into the design process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Shara was so great to work with! She helped me get what I want less expensively and even more beautifully! She was so patient with my mom and I because we wanted everything to be perfect and it was! I got so many compliments on both the invitations and the programs. I highly recommend Shara!!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

KOLBY · Married on 04/14/2012

I couldn't have picked a better place to have my wedding invitations and programs done then Shara's paparie. She has great visions, designs ,and is extremely professional. I basically gave her my colors and she did the rest. She knew what i wanted before i did! Great Service!!! 5 star definitely!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2012

Shara was wonderful in helping us with all of our wedding planning. We not only worked with Shara for our wedding invitations, but also cocktail and reception menus and a large seating display that made it easy for guests to find their seats. She was able to work with us on pricing and maintained excellent communication with me and my husband. Her staff was also very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend using Shara's Paperie for your next event!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Erin · Married on 01/28/2012

Shara's work is quick, accurate, and most importantly beautiful! She worked with my mother in-person and with me via email and was always patient and thorough with us through the design process. I loved my wedding invitations and stationery so much - she will be first on my list next time I have formal stationery needs!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2011

I found Shara's Paperie to be helpful, flexible, and fast while producing quality work at the same time. In addition, I found Shara's Paperie's prices to be competitive. Best value in Memphis! They did an excellent job on my Save the Dates, wedding invitations, wedding weekend agendas, programs, thank you notes and monogrammed napkins. I would recommend Shara's Paperie to anybody who is looking for a stationary shop that is easy to work with, quick and affordable.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2011

Shara is the best in town!! I was so very happy with her and the staff! They did an excellent job in designing my pre-marriage monogrammed notes, my wedding invitations, and our married monogram notes. They took my ideas of wedding invitations and made them more beautiful than I even imagined!! Will definitely refer my friends and family to her and will use her for future needs!!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2011

I loved loved loved Shara! I have had no idea where to get my wedding invitations or what I needed to do, but Shara solved all of that. She was so friendly and knowledgeable! She had several large albums of invitations from past weddings that were very helpful for figuring out what it is you want. But, she can make or do anything you can dream! Very easy to work with and also very quick to get back to your emails. Our invitations looked amazing and so many people complimented them.

She gave many options and was upfront about prices. She is able to work within your budget if you have one.

She also made us thank you notes that went with our invitations perfectly! I just can't praise her enough. I encourage all Memphis brides to go to Shara's!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2011

Shara is wonderful to work with. It is so much more personal than dealing with all these online invitation companies. She had me all taken care of with plenty of time to spare on the invites not to mention some last minute things I threw at her for the "Big Day". The quality of her invitaions is better than anything that you can order online. My invitations are so beautiful and they looked exactly the way I wanted them too. Shara's Paperie is the way to go if you do not want to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Gennie · Married on 08/20/2011

Shara's Paperie designed and created our wedding invitations and wedding programs using traditional elements while incorporating a few personal touches. We received so many compliments from our guests! We loved the classic, elegant look of the traditional wedding invitation, but were able to add our own style that made our invitations memorable to our guests and special to us. Shara and her staff were incredible to work with during the entire process!!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2011

Shara was wonderful. She was able to get things done quickly and professionally, while always being friendly. I will definitely recommend Shara to others!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Aspen · Married on 04/30/2011

What a wonderful experience! Thank you, Shara, so much for your guidance and last minute help. The turnaround time was impeccable!!! We had a wonderful evening and have gotten so many wonderful compliments on our invitations...just beautiful. Thank you and we will see you again!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Ellie · Married on 12/18/2010

Shara and all of the staff were great! I'd definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 02/01/2011