Shannyn Dare Photography Reviews

Shannyn Dare Photography 4
Shannyn Dare Photography 5
Shannyn Dare Photography 6
  • User7112596 ·

She has an amazing eye for detail and her unique creativity really made our special day one that we will cherish for many generations! Great job Shannyn! You are the best and again, thank you very much!!!

Kasey · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely amazing work. It's amazing to see how far everything has came for Shannyn. She is beyond deserving.

• Emily

Emily Melo · Married on 08/26/2018

You'll regret not having her!

Perfect... period. I wish I could type as fast as my thoughts and emotions were racing through my heart and mind. Shannyn is not only the most talented photographer I've ever met, but the most professional. I wish I was made of money so I could hire her for everyone's wedding lol. Just to be able to share the love and experience with everyone. You cant go wrong with her! And she was the most reasonably priced photographer on top of being the best! It doesn't get any better! Her work is what you drool over on pinterest!

Laura · Married on 03/10/2018

I absolutely LOVE Shannyn! Our pictures were exactly what I wanted and I’m so thankful she was able to work out our short notice! We had a very small ceremony, but she made sure to have pictures of everyone there and I adored seeing the ones that I didn’t even know she took! She has such a great eye for details and I’ll cherish the pictures she took! Thanks again Shannyn!!

Shannyn Dare Photography 7
    Shannyn Dare Photography 8
    Shannyn Dare Photography 9
    Shannyn Dare Photography 10
    Shannyn Dare Photography 11
    Shannyn Dare Photography 12

Tyler · Married on 09/24/2017

My pictures were amazing and she was so fun to work with. She has a great eye for the perfect shots. Shes also reasonably priced

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2016

Shannyn is awesome! Quality, enthusiasm, professionalism, affordable!

She took our engagement pictures and they were beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Shannyn was amazing. Not only was she with me every step of the way, she made sure to incorporate my family and friends for the perfect shots. My wedding day was perfect and she was a big part of it, thank you!

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2015

Shannyn is wonderful!! We chose her to photograph our wedding, and we are glad that we did. She was such a friendly person and fun to work with. She showed up early to scope out our venue to make sure the best shots were taken. Our pictures were edited and returned to us quickly. Shannyn will be our #1 choice for any photography needs we may have in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Shannyn Dare Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much love!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2014

I had such a great experience with Shannyn, I felt like she was a friend who was at my wedding to take pictures! The pictures she has taken are beautiful, thank you so much Shannyn for making my day perfect!

She has a true passion for what she does and it shows in her work!

Chaplain B · Married on 06/01/2012

I have worked with many photographers as an officiating minister at weddings. Shannyn is different than most. Beyond being extremely talented and efficient, she has always been genuinely friendly and easy-going... it's a pleasure to see her so effortlessly work with couples to help them relax and make their day something they will fondly remember. This young lady is very gifted at capturing special memories.

• F

Felicia · event on: 08/26/2017

We used Shannon for our family photos and she was AMAZING!! Love her work and creativity!!

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

She is awesome and very willing to work with you! She was very open to photos we wanted to take that were different and very willing to accommodate!

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

2.6
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

Our friends and family that attended the wedding gave us better photographs. We were told to give her two weeks and she should have something for us.. I emailed at the 2 week mark and was told a little longer. Then at 4 weeks, I emailed again to be told, "Return on photography is 4 to 6 weeks." She did a wedding 6 weeks after mine and was posting some of their pictures on her Facebook page the next day. I was very disappointed. At 6 weeks, I finally got the link to my online gallery. The color wasn't all that great, she turned a few pictures black and white, that's about it. We took pictures under a tree and did not see any of those. I asked for one picture to me retouched only to be told, " I will see what I can do." She apologized for not catching the mistake. It has been a week and the photo has not been touched. She got $800.00 two weeks prior to the wedding for 4 hours and acted like we didn't matter after the fact. I would not reccomend her.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Shannyn Dare Photography's reply:

Julie, I apologize that you feel this way. I did not ever mean to make you guys feel like you were not important to me as clients. The reason I said I "would see what I could do" was because I did not want to make a promise that I would not be able to keep. The photos that we took under the tree I did not feel the lighting was right while I was editing but the photos in front of the tree were more properly lit and those are the ones i delivered. I sincerely apologize and I would love to offer you a complementary session in the future.