12 Reviews for Shannyn Dare Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
11 Shannyn Dare Photography Reviews

She has an amazing eye for detail and her unique creativity really made our special day one that we will cherish for many generations! Great job Shannyn! You are the best and again, thank you very much!!!

Profile Picture User7112596, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing work. It's amazing to see how far everything has came for Shannyn. She is beyond deserving.

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is awesome and very willing to work with you! She was very open to photos we wanted to take that were different and very willing to accommodate!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

My pictures were amazing and she was so fun to work with. She has a great eye for the perfect shots. Shes also reasonably priced

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannyn is awesome! Quality, enthusiasm, professionalism, affordable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She took our engagement pictures and they were beautiful!

Profile Picture User5403894, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannyn was amazing. Not only was she with me every step of the way, she made sure to incorporate my family and friends for the perfect shots. My wedding day was perfect and she was a big part of it, thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannyn is wonderful!! We chose her to photograph our wedding, and we are glad that we did. She was such a friendly person and fun to work with. She showed up early to scope out our venue to make sure the best shots were taken. Our pictures were edited and returned to us quickly. Shannyn will be our #1 choice for any photography needs we may have in the future!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a great experience with Shannyn, I felt like she was a friend who was at my wedding to take pictures! The pictures she has taken are beautiful, thank you so much Shannyn for making my day perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She has a true passion for what she does and it shows in her work!

Profile Picture User7050538, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with many photographers as an officiating minister at weddings. Shannyn is different than most. Beyond being extremely talented and efficient, she has always been genuinely friendly and easy-going... it's a pleasure to see her so effortlessly work with couples to help them relax and make their day something they will fondly remember. This young lady is very gifted at capturing special memories.

Profile Picture Chaplain B, 6/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning