Shae Owens Photography Reviews

5 | Wetumpka, AL

5 Reviews for Shae Owens Photography

Stephani · Married on 08/16/2014

She was on time and was so nice, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Ariel · Married on 06/25/2011

I would absolutely recommend Shae to any bride. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is 100% reliable, stays in communication without blowing up your phone/email, and is extremely personable. My whole family commented on how sweet she was, therefore they were more relaxed in the photos. My photos turned out awesome, and she was really able to catch every little detail. I honestly have nothing bad to say about her. Shae Owens Photography was one of the best choices I made for my wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2011

Kali · Married on 05/19/2011

Shae was absolutely amazing! To this very day, I still have people commenting on my wedding photographs. She has a very special eye that can capture the most breath-taking, precious moments. More importantly, she could have fun with us, too. Shae definitely helped us in capturing a day in our lives that will be forever special. Thanks, Shae!!

Sent on 01/20/2012
  • Anna Marie

Anna M. · Married on 05/14/2011

Shae was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She is relaxed, creative, professional, and her prices are amazing for the beautiful work and service you receive. For brides with a love of "out of the ordinary", unique and artistic photos...she's for you! I'm so glad she was a part of our journey to the wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Emily · Married on 10/16/2010

My husband and I got married almost a year ago and we still get compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures. Shae did an awesome job and her prices are very reasonable!! She made the whole process wonderful and stress-free! We are so happy that we chose Shae Owens to be our photographer on our big day!

Sent on 09/02/2011