9624 Helmsley Circle, Montgomery, AL 36117 Map · Phone number

About Christina Watkins Photography

People and my passion for photography has always been at the heart of my work. My passion drives me and inspires me daily. I feel extremely blessed to be able to capture the world at different angles, in different moments, and capture time. I love creating compositions and using beautiful light to show off the style of your wedding day!

I love connecting with my clients, finding inspiration, and using my passion to show them how beautiful their love is from the outside looking in. I am committed to capturing beautiful and unique images but also images that reflect you !

I am based out of New Jersey but I love to shoot destination weddings! Visit my site at www.christinawatkinsphotography or contact me at itsjustchristina@gmail.com to find out more!

Christina Watkins

curtis21
curtis27web

4 Reviews for Christina Watkins Photography

Trish · Married on 09/08/2012

A 5 star rating still isn't high enough for how satisfied I am with Christina. She was awesome and so professional yet comfortable enough to be very approachable and easy to work with. She has an eye for how to get the perfect picture! She is, in my book the best photographer around and I am more then pleased with how she captured our special day in pictures for our family to enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 10/07/2011

Christina was wonderful to work with. She really captured my visions in her photography. I LOVED the images!! She was willing to travel to Charleston and she gives a military discount...which I think is HUGE because so many people don't! She is such a sweetheart and so wonderful to work with. Not to mention her photographs are AMAZING!! I've made a friend for life!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Lettie · Married on 04/09/2011

Christina has a way of capturing a moment in time and really bringing it to life through her photos. There were so many things I would have missed in the chaos of the day, but thanks to Christina’s careful eye I have beautiful images to remember those moments. I appreciated her ability to take candid shots without being intrusive and her timing was impeccable! She was also able to give clear direction in order to get just the right shots. Christina’s easy going approach and sense of humor put everyone at ease and created a more relaxed environment. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer with a creative eye that’s also incredibly fun to be around!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Christina Watkins Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 9624 Helmsley Circle Montgomery, 36117 See on map