Sew Classy Bridal Designs & Alterations Reviews

View more information

• Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 02/12/2022

Sew Classy Experience

Angela, was THE BEST to work with! I looked forward to every appointment and thought her whole space and setup was just adorable. The entire process is very smooth, organized and not too time consuming leading up to the wedding. Angela brings an incomparable level of experience and expertise and I could not have felt more comfortable with her working on my wedding dress!
    Terri Married on 09/12/2021

Exceptional

Angela is seriously the absolute best seamstress in Atlanta! She created a bolero and belt for my wedding dress and altered my wedding dress to fit like a glove! She is a pleasure to work with and fitted me in according to my schedule as I was flying in from out of the state. I would recommend Angela every time to everyone!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 05/10/2021

The best in business

Angela is the absolute BEST!! She's very personable while also maintaining professionalism! I couldn't be happier with the alterations. She has a wonderful eye and such talent. My dress came in 6 months late due to COVID, and she was still able to fit me in before my October wedding and was able to get everything completed in time. She conducts several fittings which is so crucial as your body can change over time. It also ensures that your dress fits your body perfectly!! You won't regret choosing Sew Classy Bridal Designs.
  • Erica
    Erica F. Married on 05/08/2021

Great wedding dress alteration!!

Angela knows what she's doing. She was a pleasure to work with and I was so glad she handled my wedding gown. There were a good amount of alterations and she was patient and detail oriented. She works by having a couple different sessions which was useful. The final product was beautiful and fit perfectly!! Thank you!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 03/06/2021

Beyond Pleased!

Angela was a dream to work with! She was friendly, communicative, and made me feel super comfortable at each appointment. She made me feel very confident in my dress by adding some extra fabric to the deep-V and it looked as if it had always been there.
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 03/02/2021

Extremely experienced and a joy work with!

Angela did an amazing job altering my dress. It is clear that she knows exactly what she was doing! It's amazing how she can reconstruct a dress to make it fit so perfectly. She added cups, and boning to the bodice, took excess fabric in, made the long lace sleeves thinner to fit my arms better, and recommended the right products like commando underwear and different dress tapes to hold everything in place. It fit like a dream and I couldn't have been happier! She was also a joy to chat with during the appointments and made the experience so fun!
  • Tameka
    Tameka L. Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing!!!

I am still in awe of Angela's work on my gown and veil!!! Absolutely stunning work!!! Her professionalism and attention to detail is impeccable! I am so thankful she was recommended to me! And to be able to accessorize my look at the same time was perfect! I will always recommended her to everybody!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine B. Married on 10/24/2020

Angela is amazing!!

Angela’s craftsmanship is impeccable and she is a pleasure to work with. My dress alterations were the easiest and of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning.
  • Beth
    Beth W. Married on 08/08/2020

The Best!!!

Angela was incredible to work with. Her work is outstanding and she gives incredible attention to every detail. She makes alterations fun. I can't give her a high enough recommendation.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly W. Married on 06/06/2020

So talented!

Angela did an impeccable job on my dress. She completed all alterations in a timely manner. I couldn’t have chosen a better person to alter my wedding dress!
  • Katie
    Katie N. Married on 05/08/2020

Outstanding Seamstress full of personality!

Angela is an outstanding seamstress who is professional and also has an extremely bubbly personality! She met with me prior to COVID-19 for my first fitting and still managed to get my dress to me in time for my May wedding with days to spare. I'm a shorter, curvier girl and she had to essentially re-design the dress to fit my body. She lived up to the challenge and executed it perfectly. I felt amazing in my dress. She is a lovely person and an expert at what she does! I highly recommend her!
    Elizabeth L. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Results

I was extremely pleased with how beautiful my dress fit my own body. Angela’s work is excellent and I would definitely recommend her to any bride no matter how little or how much altering the dress needs.
  • Mother of the Bride
    Vicki Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Dress Extraordinaire for Your Big Day!

Shop early, they said. Look for the wedding dress soon after the engagement, they said. Well, we did and found THE dress a year before the wedding, but waited closer to the wedding date for any alterations…where it had time to haunt the bride with “What if it had…?” and “If only…” and “Styles have changed and now I wish…”, and you get the picture.

Now we had the task of finding a seamstress who could take on not only hemming the lace-trimmed ball gown and train, but also talented enough to re-design the bodice, lower the front into more of a sweetheart, open up the back into a deeper V, add an illusion neckline and hand place lace appliqués on all the new lines to soften and add a romantic feel. 6 weeks never looked so daunting! After looking everywhere and ruling out anyone who had a bad review (yes, even only one, as I didn’t want my daughter to be the “one” who had a chance of a bad experience), I reached out to Angela. What a beautiful, calming, endearing, pixie-esque, redhead who happened to be a seamstress extraordinaire! Putting my daughter at ease on the very first visit reassured us both that the dream dress vision for this bride was about to happen, and it was amazing!

My daughter received so many compliments about her gorgeous lace gown and nobody could believe it had been re-designed. The bride radiated confidence and couldn’t wait to share that First Look with her groom. She took his breath away! It was all just perfect! Angela Maw was the easiest wedding vendor experience from start to finish – from the beautiful hand sketched details to the long-awaited first kiss as Mrs! We would certainly recommend any bride to choose Angela Maw and Sew Classy Designs. It’s one wedding vendor decision you won't regret. Happy Wedding Planning!!!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 04/27/2019

She is the absolute best!

Angela did a PHENOMENAL job altering my wedding dress. I got so many compliments because it fit me like a GLOVE! She was able to separate and move around large, intricate pieces of lace, and there's absolutely no evidence that the dress wasn't just MADE this way. My bustle held up wonderfully, even though my dress was super heavy. She is so talented, and an absolute HOOT. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family in the Atlanta area. I loved working with her!
    Marianna Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect in every way

WHERE TO BEGIN! Angela was an absolute delight in every way. I started with a sample sale gown that I really liked, and ended up with a couture design that I want to happy-cry just thinking about. She was unfailingly kind and pleasant to work with. She is always honest and direct, but never pushy. Her professionalism, vision and workmanship are amazing, but what truly makes her so incredible to work with is her kindness. She made what I feared would be a stressful process into a joy. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sew Classy Bridal Designs & Alterations's reply:

Thanks Marianna for the review. I enjoyed working with you and your mom and coming up with ideas to peronalize your gown with custom sleeves etc. I can't wait to see how beautiful you look in your gown and veil!
    Kelly Married on 06/16/2018
    My dress was a sample dress which was several sizes too big. I loved it, but was really concerned about the alteration process. I was given Angela’s name by an awesome cleaning/restoration guy (David Galusha at Professional Cleaners of Sandy Springs – so great, check him out). Angela was so patient with me and did a fabulous job with my dress. She also created a custom veil using lace from my mom’s dress and some leftover lace from mine. Everything was perfect, and I love my dress even more now! Angela is amazing, and she is so kind. If you are looking for a great, trustworthy person to take care of your dress, Angela is the best person to see!
    Thank you for everything, Angela!
    Leah Married on 10/20/2017
    Angela was absolutely perfect in every way. Immediately upon meeting her I knew I was in good hands. Her shop is comfortable and private, I had 2 dresses and the both were impeccably altered to my hard-to-fit shape. I felt very at-ease with her because she so friendly with a great sense of humor.