illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

D
Danielle Sent on 11/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

My favorite person I worked with during the entire wedding process

Angela is a true angel - all of my friends and family know who she is because I couldn't stop raving about her from the first day I met her. I truly don't have the words to describe how incredible she is. She is kind, talented, funny, and a joy to be around and work with. Wedding dress alterations can be stressful and scary, but Angela took all of that away. She spends so much time with you (multiple fittings) and on your dress and goes above and beyond. She altered my dress to fit ME and was constantly making minor adjustments to ensure things were just right. She doesn't settle for less than perfect and her attention to detail is impeccable. Apart from her talent and skill as a seamstress (she comes from a family of wedding seamstresses and has seen it all!), I looked forward to all of my fittings with Angela in the midst of all the wedding planning stress because she always made me feel beautiful and confident and reminded me of what a wedding should really be about. I cannot thank her enough for all of her time, advice, wisdom, and for making me feel amazing in my wedding gown.
A
Aisan K. Sent on 12/22/2022

Amazing and Fantastic Result

Angela made the whole process of dress fitting amazing. She knows exactly what she is doing and she has being doing this for a long time. My dress was hard to tailor but she did a fantastic job and everything was absolutely beautiful. Highly Highly Highly recommend.
Chelsea
Chelsea K. Sent on 08/02/2022

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Angela IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She was like my wedding dress whisper and wedding dress fairy godmother! Her talent is over and beyond for anyone looking for alterations or wedding dress glam. She was such a breath of fresh air, super professional, incredibly talented, and kind! I so looked forward going to my fittings with her and she always made me feel happy and supported. She handled my dress with utmost care and respect like it was her own. THANK YOU ANGELA! :)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding