Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Reviews

9 Reviews for Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful and convenient

We eloped to Niagara Falls. We stayed here for 3 nights. Everything under one roof made it so easy and smooth to plan from out of state.
    Beautiful rooms, view, bars and restaurants.
    Hair salon was great and Rebecca did a beautiful job.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Marcie · Married on 12/03/2011

I have always wanted to have my wedding at the Seneca Niagara Casino! Our planner, Andrea, was amazing! She is so dedicated to her work, has great work ethic, responsive, courteous, and very confident! It was awesome having our party here! The prices match the value and we didn't have one complaint about the food, drinks, or service! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Everything about this venue is amazing including the staff. Karen made the wedding planning process painless. She works miracles.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Karen · Married on 09/18/2009

We stayed in this hotel on our wedding night in one of the corner suites and it was AMAZING! the service was beyond perfect and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

We also ate at the italian restaurant inside the hotel and the food as well as service there was exceptional!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Shelley · Married on 06/02/2012

3.5

Seneca Niagara Casino was amazing, especially Karen Nordaby who helped us throughout the process with anything we needed. The only complaint I have is that on our wedding day I was the one to hear about any problems that arose. As the bride I just wanted to relax and enjoy. But it really wasn't that big of a deal, we had a great time and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Kristi · Married on 05/28/2012

3.0

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding day. The girls in the salon were very nice and did a good job on my mother in law, stepmother, mom, daughter, and I. The makeup was great quality and stayed on all day, even though it was extremely hot outside. My stepmother was late for her appointment, but they were still able to accommodate her. My only complaints are that the stylists did not offer many ideas for how to style our hair. Also they spent most of the time that we were there complaining about their work schedules. But as a whole it was a great place to get our hair done, and the end result was well worth it.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2011

4.2
      3.0

We had our reception here and it was wonderful. Many guests came up to us with compliments on what an interesting space it was for a reception (we were in the mezzanine). We had a few issues with hearing back from our point people during the planning process, but our day-of experience was wonderful.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Holly · Married on 05/06/2017

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

The venue was gorgeous and the food could not be beat. The wait staff was friendly and helpful on the day of. Overall, a great value. My main concern was the "wedding planner" outlined in the package was not a planner at all. Not responsive to emails and several things we asked for didn't happen. We ended up having to hire a professional wedding planner. Just know going in that the venue itself is fantastic, but you should hire a professional wedding planner.

Sent on 05/13/2017