Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino Reviews

Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 5
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 6
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 7

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

Holly and her staff did an amazing job for us. They were friendly and professional and a top notch wedding was a result! The Event Center was beautiful, the food was amazing and the staff was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I had an AMAZING experience with Holly and her team! From every meeting, e-mail, detail, change, anything we needed Holly was there to provide us with feedback and flexibility. Holly was able to take our vision and enhance it into something beyond our expectations! I feel like Holly was part of our family when we sat down to meet, plan, and make decisions. She played a huge role in truly making our wedding the happiest day of our life! Having our reception and brunch with Holly at the Event Center was the best decision we made (well second best :))! We made many memories along the way we wish cherish forever! We highly recommend having a reception, party, family get together, etc. at the Seneca Allegany Event Center!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 15
    Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 16
    Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 17

Tammy · Married on 07/13/2018

I am mother of the bride and from day one of planning Holly was always available to us. She and her staff were awesome to work with. Everyone was so professional. The venue was beautiful, the food absolutely delicious, and the hotel rooms were beautiful and convenient. They made my daughters wedding day awesome and special.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Dani · Married on 07/29/2017

Holly was incredible to work with. Her and her staff made our wedding a huge success and everything I could have ever wanted and more! The venue was beautiful and I can’t say enough positive things about the whole experience!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Shaela · Married on 04/17/2016

My husband and I had the best experience planning our wedding at Seneca Allegany! Holly and Lucas were so easy to work with and made sure we were good to go on our wedding day. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary about 4 months ago and we honestly still have family and friends complimenting our wedding. From the service, to the food, to the vendor coordination... we cannot thank the staff enough. I love that Seneca Allegany is so inclusive in their wedding package- having the bar, food, tables/chairs setup, linens, table settings, centerpieces, etc. all setup made so much sense for us.

Sent on 08/29/2018

mom · Married on 07/23/2016

As mother of the bride, I can't say enough about how pleased we were. The food and service were exceptional. Holly is a gem!!

Sent on 06/26/2018