See Canyon Fruit Ranch Reviews

See Canyon Fruit Ranch 4
See Canyon Fruit Ranch 5
See Canyon Fruit Ranch 6

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Best venue ran by the BEST people

If you're even thinking about getting married at See Canyon, DO IT! See Canyon is such a beautiful, relaxing venue and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to get married. The grounds are so beautiful and green; all of our pictures turned out amazing and it's even more breathtaking in person. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was there. What made this venue even more special was the amazing Kenny Family who owns it. Hannah and Faith were both so great through the whole stressful process of planning a wedding and made my wedding day run so smoothly! I was totally stress free on my big day because of Faith and Hannah's help. I can't say enough good things about this venue and the Kennys and I love that my husband and I can now return every year to See Canyon Fruit Ranch to remember such an amazing day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

The first great decision my husband and I made was choosing See Canyon Fruit Ranch as our venue. I saw pictures online of the ranch and thought it looked like the perfect low key venue. When you arrive you see a rustic and cute ranch with an awesome apple barn for tastings (my family loved indulging in the wonderful apples and nuts). There is also a brand new bar area, three nice new bathrooms, and an adorable bridal suite as well. When you make your way past the charming and picturesque structures, you find a lush garden at the bottom of a green lawn hill, overflowing with ferns and flowers with an altar tucked into some beautiful oak trees. It is seriously amazing. You get a beautiful secret garden and a rustic ranch all in one venue! There are also surrounding orchards that make for beautiful sunset photos. Further, the ranch offers their amazing home-grown treats for favors to be gifted to guests as an extra touch if you chose! The Kenny family is super accommodating and friendly and really make you and your guests feel at home. They store your leftovers for you in their fridge and make it super easy for vendors to drop off and pick up decor/alcohol/flowers ext. without difficulty. They also help set up and break down the event in such an efficient fashion that no time is wasted while guests are moving from one area to the next. They also have tables, chairs, ivory umbrellas, and heaters at the venue which cuts down on rental expenses. The dance floor was the big hit of the night. It is super spacious with pretty lighting and ample seating, the guests loved it! Hannah Kenny, the venue coordinator also provided a comprehensive vendor list which we used to hire all of our vendors. This worked out great as all the vendors knew one another which made for a well-coordinated event! Hannah was so patient with us and our out of state planning. She made us feel at home right from the start. We are so grateful to her and her family for hosting us at their beautiful home.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Rabbon · Married on 09/03/2018

Gorgeous Family-Owned Venue!

Hannah and her family were incredible people to work with. My husband and I got engaged less than 100 days prior to the wedding date we decided on. Their flexibility with price, guest count, planning, managing the venue and vendors, timing and scheduling, etc. made the hectic three months of wedding planning so much easier. They are very laid back and helpful and really made us feel so very loved. They have so many people hosting events and weddings at the Ranch, we were surprised to feel cared for as a unique couple with a unique vision for our wedding.

It was stress-free! They were always calm, responsive, flexible, joyful... once we decided on the venue they worked with us for everything to fall into place.

We loved the dance floor, the garden, and we also loved taking photos in the apple orchard! Very romantic! If you would like a serene, gorgeous, romantic venue on the Central Coast we would highly recommend working with Hannah and her family.

PHOTO CREDIT: @thelittleallie Alexandra Wallace Photography

See Canyon Fruit Ranch 11
    See Canyon Fruit Ranch 12

Amelia · Married on 06/30/2018

Magical Garden Venue

See Canyon Fruit Ranch is truly a magical place. Tucked in a grove of fruit trees and blooms, this place radiates with warmth and love. We were so grateful to have found this venue to host our wedding. Very down to earth, organically rustic and homey. Hannah, the venue manager, was extremely accommodating and easy to coordinate with.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

I had my 7/15/17 wedding at See Canyon and it was truly a perfect day thanks to this amazing venue. We knew we had to have our wedding there as soon as we first visited, it's so beautiful there with the green lawns, flowers, all the trees, the amazing altar, and as huge cat lovers, kitties! All our guests were awed by how gorgeous the site was and we got tons of comments about how it was the best wedding people had been to. Besides how lovely it is, the Kenny's are also amazing and were great to work with. Hannah Kenny is who I was mainly in contact with and she made everything leading up to the day so easy as well as did so much to help out the day of. We couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Katie · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I got married here in early November of 2015 and truly feel that See Canyon captured the beauty of the day. We still have guests telling us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Part of what makes this venue so special are the people running it. The Kenny family as whole will make you feel like more than clients- they are friends, servants, and will rejoice alongside you as well. Although they are extremely hardworking, helpful, accommodating, detail oriented, timely and organized.... who they are as hosts goes far deeper. They will share a warmth and hospitality with you and your guests that simply can't be found elsewhere. They provided a team of joyful servants to help us with the DIY details the day of the wedding. Because of the nature of the venue, we as a couple and our families did have to do a lot of DIY things for our wedding day (it's not an "all inclusive venue"). However, Susie and the team were so accommodating and helpful with setting up all the different "events" within the wedding (bridal suite, cocktail hour, dinner, dance, etc). There isn't much of a need for additional decor, either. The natural, organic, and rustic beauty of the venue is impressionable on its own. The towering trees surrounding the outdoor chapel and dance floor give the venue a whimsical forest feel, and the light beaming in from over the hills reminds you that you are in a sacred place. There was a stillness and peace to our wedding day and there is something uniquely special about this place. Not to mention they offer apples, apple cider, and other fall goodies upon request to make your guests experience the dream Autumn wedding you envisioned. On another note, we have many friends who have also gotten married here during various seasons of the year. A summer wedding is just as magical and having lived in SLO for several years, Winter and Spring weddings will give you a green oasis. We are so grateful for this place & the Kennys!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

I instantly fell in love with this venue the moment I stepped foot there for my tour. I couldn't wait to bring my then-fiance back to visit. See Canyon was his favorite of all the venues we looked at, as well. I'm so thankful that we chose See Canyon. The Kennys (owners) are absolutely the sweetest and are so easy to work with. Everything about this property is gorgeous. Everywhere you look, your view is spectacular. I loved getting ready in the bridal room. It is very large and was a great place to get ready with my mom and bridesmaids. The gazebo at the ceremony site was the selling point for us. It is gorgeous! The barn area is a lovely place for the appetizers, bar, and beverage station during the reception. Our guests raved about how beautiful everything was. I could go on and on about how much I loved this venue. My pictures are stunning, as well. Like I said, it's gorgeous no matter where you are on the property. I loved the variety of photos we got from the barn to the apple orchard. I would definitely recommend getting married at See Canyon!

Sent on 08/23/2015

See Canyon Fruit Ranch is a beautiful place for a wedding. My daughter was married there and there were about 80 guests. The setting is ideal for an outdoor ceremony. The staff was fast and efficient. Susie gave wonderful suggestions for vendors. We utilized many of her suggestions and were very pleased with event.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Jean · Married on 10/18/2014

Like the Garden of Eden.... including the apple trees!!! This is the most amazingly, beautiful place to have a wedding. Private, secluded, surrounded by coastal mountains and lush greenery. Beautiful color to the foliage surrounding the site. We literally felt like we were on an island away from the rest of the world. The staff was wonderful and unimposing. We got compliments on having the most gorgeous, well- coordinated wedding that they'd ever been to. We felt very fortunate to have our daughter's wedding here in such a memorable and beautiful place.
    Thank you Susie and See Canyon Fruit Ranch, for making my daughter's dream venue come true.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Bond · Married on 08/09/2014

See Canyon Fruit Ranch was probably the best decision we made during the whole wedding process. They were amazing. We first saw the venue in January (when everything was dormant). The venue was still amazing looking, but Susie painted us a beautiful picture of what it would like for our big day. The crew was so amazingly helpful. They set up the tables, chairs, and provided parking attendants for the day. They moved everything from ceremony to reception quickly and efficiently. They are quite a well oiled machine. Susie was extremely friendly. The venue does have a 5 hour limit, and you can't go later than 7. For us it was perfect, but it is something to definitely keep in mind. My day was perfect and I have See Canyon Fruit Ranch to thank.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Summer · Married on 10/14/2006

See Canyon Fruit Ranch is one of the most beautiful places. It is so lush and green, with a waterfall and a beautiful custom built arbor. The people at See Canyon were so amazing and professional. They followed my program to tee and made me feel like my wedding was the most important thing that was happening that day. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they took care of it for me.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Lara · Married on 10/04/2014

Not only is the See Canyon Fruit Ranch a beautiful, lush, peaceful setting for a wedding, but the staff and accommodations there really make it that much more awesome. From the moment we began planning, Susie was so helpful and kind. She completely understands wedding planning and her flexibility and humor put me at ease through the whole process. Set up and the transition from ceremony to reception were flawless. I was worried about the time constraint (reception must end at 7) but having an early afternoon wedding gave plenty of time for the ceremony, early dinner and some dancing. We couldn't have been happier with the venue!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2017

From our initial meeting to our wedding day, the Kenny family was a joy to work with. We were looking for an outdoor venue that would be comfortable for our guests and offer a "backyard" garden wedding feel. See Canyon Fruit Ranch gave our wedding that feeling and so much more! From the tasting room to the bridal suite, there is a consistent rustic look and a sense of "home". The gorgeous garden and lush greenery gives a sense of elegance and freshness that you can't find anywhere else. Beautiful venue, lovely family and a helpful staff with a friendly approach to making your wedding day the best it can be!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Sara · Married on 09/06/2015

See Canyon Fruit Ranch was absolutely stunning- lush, fertile gardens and bright green lawn (hard to find in drought-stricken California!) nestled in the mountains. The owners provided all the flexibility we wanted for our wedding which was really important to us- allowing us to drop off decorations earlier in the week, letting us stop by last minute the week before the wedding, allowing us to bring in our own alcohol. All of our guests raved about See Canyon and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Ali · Married on 06/02/2012

See Canyon Fruit Ranch is a magical place for a wedding!! I had sooo many wonderful comments about the location. It is quiet, serene, and tucked away from anything else in what is in my opinion to be one of the most beautiful spots of the Central Coast. You really wouldn't even have to do much decorating with the beauty that surrounds it. We had a ceremony and reception of about 110 people, had a photo booth and lawn games for an outdoor garden party feel. All tables and chairs are included in the price of the venue. The bridal party got ready with hair, dressing, and makeup in a sweet cabin on-site. There is something very special about this venue and I would absolutely recommend it.

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible place to tie the knot!

My fiancé and I had such a hard time finding an affordable outdoor venue that suited out needs. When we found See Canyon, we were both so happy--it was everything we wanted in a place. We were looking for the enchantment and beauty of a forest venue without having to travel far from home or spend over budget. The family who runs the farm is so friendly and highly accommodating. We're so looking forward to our big day there!

Sent on 01/04/2019