Sedona Cedars Resort Reviews

12 | Sedona, AZ

12 Reviews for Sedona Cedars Resort

• Shalonda

Shalonda 路 Married on 11/14/2020

She's pretty much my best friend now, lol

I had been eye balling this place on wedding wire since May 31st (engagement day) because we LOVE SEDONA and then other options became available so we kinda pushed it to the back but everything seemed to fall through so I checked this place again because it was TRULY where my heart was and Alicia was THE ABSOLUTE BEST to talk to and plan with. She put up with my late night emails and numerous questions with ease. I'm EXTREMELY thrilled to be getting married (November 14th 2020) in "OUR" spot (SEDONA). OUT It's a titula fairytale come true馃槏馃槏馃槏

Sent on 07/29/2020

Lyndsay Lindervall 路 Married on 10/23/2020

Stunning & Magical

Sedona Cedars Resort is such a beautiful venue! Alicia & Becca are wonderful people and they made my wedding dreams come true! Our day was everything we hoped it would be and it wouldn't have been possible without their help. They gave us such peace of mind and answered all our silly questions and were just positive rays of sunshine in this stressful stage of life! The venue itself was perfect for our day. We had just over 30 guests and there was plenty of space, lots of room to socialize, dance, and eat during the reception. And needless to say, the view of Snoopy Rock was the most beautiful backdrop to our ceremony. I couldn't recommend this place and the staff more, and definitely will to anyone I know looking for a venue!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • April

April Butler 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing garden for a small wedding!

Alica, Alex and the staff at Sedona Cedars Resorts were very helpful in my planning the weekend at Sedona Cedars including our ceremony in the beautiful garden with the stunning view!! The cost was much less than neighboring places by far ( for stay of 10 rooms and ceremony) It is a quaint older property that is family owned and we weren鈥檛 lost amongst the masses of tourists! Located in a great spot that was an easy walk to shop, eat and visit. My wedding was stunning and they took care of all table, chairs and arch set up! They even made sure to have a nice selection of 10 rooms for family that stayed. The family enjoyed the property as well and that鈥檚 our place of choice now! I love Sedona Cedars! They also gifted me with an awesome shirt to wear on my honeymoon!! 鉂わ笍 Thank you Sedona Cedars Resort!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Sandy Young 路 Married on 09/16/2020

Felt like working with Family

After visiting Sedona Cedars Resort and meeting Alicia for the first time. We knew we had found our wedding venue, we love that it is family owned and the location was perfect right up against Oak Creek With amazing views! Their wedding packages are priced perfectly with many options to fit your needs/wants.

Alicia was very responsive in answering my questions, pre Covid shut down, during and after. She put all my worries at ease.

Our wedding was last week, 9-16-2020, everything was perfect. Felt like I was working with family.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Danielle Cheek 路 Married on 04/24/2020

Affordable, Flexible, and Lovely!

Alicia and Sedona Cedars has been so incredible to work with. My wedding was scheduled for April 24th and unfortunately we just had to cancel our wedding. She gave us a full refund on everything and up to now has been very involved and has catered to every request and question within a day. It can be very stressful to plan a wedding out of state and she made it so easy for me. I am heartbroken I won't get married here but plan to stop by and say hello once the chaos of the coronavirus dies down.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Rodolfo B. Collazo 路 Married on 04/10/2020

Amazing!

This by far has been one of the best customer service experiences of my life. They did everything so perfectly and kept constant communication! They made our special day so much more special! Above and beyond expectations. I'm grateful I choose them for our engagement, to be honest.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa Gwerder 路 Married on 04/10/2020

Engagement Shoot

My fiance and I had our engagement shoot here and it was AMAZING! It's the best of both worlds for photos with the red rock views and also pictures on the edge of Oak Creek. The access to Oak Creek is so tranquil and beautiful. You can walk right up to the water's edge. Definitely a hidden gem.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • D. Martinez

D. Martinez 路 Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing staff and location

The staff and owners allowed a last minute ceremony for my wife and I. They were able to pull off an amazing set up with the time frame that we had (24 hours)! Hands down would recommend Sedona Cedars Resort to anyone!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Widrick 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Great for a smaller wedding

We had about 60 guests at our wedding and we chose to have our ceremony here. They are constantly improving the patio space and we are so happy we chose to work with them. The manager Alicia is timely in response times and she makes sure you have everything you need to know. The lights they added make the space have a romantic atmosphere and they decorated our room and the staff was so kind. We would recommend them.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Ethan Kim 路 Married on 07/13/2019

My proposal at the SCR

I proposed to my girlfriend at the SCR. It was all made possible because of the friendly people and their great resort. It has a beautiful river trail (where is asked her) and a garden area with an awesome backdrop. The people were very friendly both the owners and staff. Rooms were quiet and are very spacious. A big thank you from my fianc茅 and I to the Sedona Cedar Resort!

Sent on 07/19/2019

JoAnna 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Location

Beautiful location in uptown Sedona. Staff was very informative and friendly. I would highly recommend staying at Sedona Cedar Resort for any occasion. We also enjoyed the pool and the garden area which both, had amazing views of the red rocks.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Robin 路 Married on 10/12/2014

A Magical Experience!

We found this spot by chance while on vacation and inquired about having our wedding in their beautiful garden balcony. One year later we were married in this lovely place.

Our wedding was a wonderful experience. I felt like Cinderella in her ballgown and the staff at the Cedars were my fairy godmothers! The memories from that day will never fade and I still get butterflies when I think about or look at photos from our wedding. The attention we received from the staff throughout the planning process up to the day of our wedding was very personalized and helped the day run flawlessly.

Sedona is a magical place and the Sedona Cedars Resort is is part of that magic!

Sent on 04/04/2019