Sedona Cedars Resort Reviews

Sedona Cedars Resort 4
Sedona Cedars Resort 5

Rodolfo B. Collazo · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Amazing!

This by far has been one of the best customer service experiences of my life. They did everything so perfectly and kept constant communication! They made our special day so much more special! Above and beyond expectations. I'm grateful I choose them for our engagement, to be honest.

Sedona Cedars Resort 6
    Sedona Cedars Resort 7
    Sedona Cedars Resort 8
    Sedona Cedars Resort 9
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa Gwerder · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Engagement Shoot

My fiance and I had our engagement shoot here and it was AMAZING! It's the best of both worlds for photos with the red rock views and also pictures on the edge of Oak Creek. The access to Oak Creek is so tranquil and beautiful. You can walk right up to the water's edge. Definitely a hidden gem.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Ethan Kim · Married on 07/13/2019

My proposal at the SCR

I proposed to my girlfriend at the SCR. It was all made possible because of the friendly people and their great resort. It has a beautiful river trail (where is asked her) and a garden area with an awesome backdrop. The people were very friendly both the owners and staff. Rooms were quiet and are very spacious. A big thank you from my fiancé and I to the Sedona Cedar Resort!

Sent on 07/19/2019

JoAnna · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Location

Beautiful location in uptown Sedona. Staff was very informative and friendly. I would highly recommend staying at Sedona Cedar Resort for any occasion. We also enjoyed the pool and the garden area which both, had amazing views of the red rocks.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Robin · Married on 10/12/2014

A Magical Experience!

We found this spot by chance while on vacation and inquired about having our wedding in their beautiful garden balcony. One year later we were married in this lovely place.

Our wedding was a wonderful experience. I felt like Cinderella in her ballgown and the staff at the Cedars were my fairy godmothers! The memories from that day will never fade and I still get butterflies when I think about or look at photos from our wedding. The attention we received from the staff throughout the planning process up to the day of our wedding was very personalized and helped the day run flawlessly.

Sedona is a magical place and the Sedona Cedars Resort is is part of that magic!

Sedona Cedars Resort 10