Secrest Wedding Photography Reviews

145 Reviews for Secrest Wedding Photography

• Kimberly

Kimberly I Chew · Married on 05/02/2020

Most excellent

Stephanie was our photographer and she was excellent! We wholeheartedly recommend her. She made us feel comfortable and is a wonderful, sweet person. We were so lucky to have her on our wedding day. The photos she took of us showed how precious it was to take our vows before friends and family and how much fun we all had.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing photography

This photographer his a husband and wife couple. They did an amazing job in capturing all the photos we recommended. The pictures turned out better then we expected.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jaax

Jaax Del Carpio · Married on 09/03/2019

Stephanie is amazing!

My husband and I are incredibly grateful to have had Stephanie as our photographer. She captured the essence and joy of the best day of our lives. Her kindness, passion, and energy gave me comfort and confidence throughout the process. She took amazing pictures and made me feel at ease throughout the day. Stephanie is a wonderful professional and I am very pleased with her and her work.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Secrest Wedding Photography's reply:

You're such a gem, Jackie!! We had such a grand time! I'll always remember your most epic Greek ceremony- it was so special! I felt so blessed to have been there as a witness, thank you for having me as your documentarian! All my best to you both!

Corinna Stolp · Married on 08/03/2019

Priceless wedding photos!

I am so thankful that I chose Secrest Photography. Stephanie is a pro and our wedding photos exemplify the phenomenal work that she does. She is amazing and fun. Her artistic eye is priceless! Our family and friends can’t stop talking about our lovely photos. Now we get to relive every fabulous moment of our wedding day forever!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2019

More than just a great wedding photographer!

Stephanie was such an incredible photographer and an absolute joy to spend time with. From the first meeting with her, we knew we wanted to work with her. She is efficient with her work but the warmest soul you will
    meet and will put anyone at ease who is nervous in front of the lens.
    It is clear she puts her whole heart and soul into her craft and the results are incredible. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and she got them back to us so quickly! Quit your photographer search now and book her if she is available for your day. You won't regret it and you will have someone capture the most special moments for you who is the upmost professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Linda · Married on 02/16/2019

Stephanie is simply AMAZING!

My husband and I were so lucky to have Stephanie capture the moments of our wedding. When we were searching for photographers, it is so rare to find someone with 5-stars-- and there is definitely reasons why Stephanie has it! She is incredibly skilled and passionate photographer. It was hard for me to come up with ideas, but after spending an hour with her, she was able to see the vision I wanted and she had a lot of ideas on how to make that happen. We highly recommend Stephanie for any photos you may need and hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Fant · Married on 11/24/2018

Professional, skilled, down to earth, fun, best wedding/engagement/event photographer!

Stephanie is such a delightful person to work with and an incredibly skilled, creative, & passionate photographer. We are ecstatic with how our wedding and engagement photos turned out. They truly tell the story. We don't even regret not having video from our wedding because the photos Stephanie and Connie captured tell it all. We also had so much fun during our engagement session--Stephanie had us laughing and relaxed immediately. She was open to our ideas and also had tons of creative ideas of her own. She is personable, down to earth, professional, and she was able to clearly articulate what angles and poses we should attempt to get the right shot. She has an artistic eye for creative and fun shots as well as more serious portraits and sentimental moments. She actually also photographed my grandmother's birthday party about a month before our wedding, and those photos turned out awesome, as well. Stephanie is all around a wonderful person and talented photographer! My husband and I highly recommend Stephanie for your engagement photos, wedding photos, and other special events.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Ranjini · Married on 10/27/2018

The best way to remember your wedding day!

I would have given more stars on flexibility and professionalism if I could! Stephanie did an amazing job capturing every part of the wedding, especially the ones you wish you had more time to remember while they were happening. She's also wonderfully collaborative, and I felt totally comfortable trusting her vision. Remember your day the best way possible with Stephanie to capture your memories!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Secrest Wedding Photography's reply:

Sweet Ranjini! Thank you so much for your kind review! Yours and Eric's wedding day was utterly dotted with magic! The venue and your florist created something right out of a magazine! How blessed I felt to be your documentarian! Just stunning- lucky me! :')

Matthew · Married on 10/13/2018

Captured Authenticity vs Created Artifice

Before seeing a single photo from my wedding, I was already prepared to give Stephanie a 5-star rating.

Stephanie was incredibly responsive and on top of communication throughout the entire planning process. I never felt like I had to chase her down or that I wasn't her top priority. She is very easy to get along with, open to lots of ideas, and always ready with fun suggestions of her own.

I wanted to work with Stephanie because I saw from her portfolio that she has the ability to capture intimate moments that tell the grander story all in a single frame. With her photojournalism background and approach, she is a master at capturing authentic moments, rather than creating posed, unnatural ones.

Stephanie's ability to artfully capture moments as they are was key for my wife and me because the wedding was actually a surprise we sprung on our guests the day of. We needed someone who would be able to navigate the uncharted territory of such a unique event and still artfully document it all.

And Stephanie certainly delivered.

If you want the standard photos that look just like everyone else's, hire the best-rated wedding photographer in your budget. If you want exceptional stills that truly reflect the ineffable essence that is specific to you and your day, hire Stephanie Secrest.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Secrest Wedding Photography's reply:

A wedding like I've never had the honor to attend! The multiple surprises that you both kept your guests at the edge of their proverbial chairs will forever be in my heart! It was a spectacular wedding day and it was beyond an honor to be chosen. Thank you both for such a lovely review! :')

Lauren Smith · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Stephanie is an amazing photographer and a gem. My husband and I could not be more pleased with our photos. She went out of her way to find another first look photo location when we found out the original location would be closed less than a week before our wedding date. She went above and beyond by driving to multiple locations sending us videos from four different first look locations to choose from and also helping drive the wedding party to multiple photo locations day of. She assisted in other ways not just related to photography and helped make our wedding day as magical as possible. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/16/2018

Secrest Wedding Photography's reply:

You're wedding was unbelievably charming and I was so honored to be a part of it! You both were so brave learning (at the last second!) that we couldn't do the first look in the redwoods! I was so impressed how you held it together! Rock on, Lauren and Matthew!
  • David M.

David M. · Married on 09/17/2018

Professional, Quality, Personable, Silly

Both my wife and I JUST LOVE Stephanie, we want to adopt her! She has experience, professionalism, an obvious love of her craft, and produces excellent results! At the same time it's so clear that she's fun loving and silly, which fit so very well with our personalities. She has an AMAZING eye for composition, framing, color, and lighting, and somehow a perfect trigger finger for getting THAT shot. Her photojournalism expertise is very evident in the quality of her photos.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Stacey R Smith · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply perfect

Hiring Stephanie to be our photographer was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. Not only is she a warm and sweet person to be around she is an extremely talented photographer. She had the best ideas for shots and even made time in her schedule to come to our rehearsal to make sure all our plans went smoothly day of. I can not say enough good things about her! I loved my photos and loved having a photographer day of that felt more like an invited friend.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2018

Stephanie did our wedding photos. She is talented and so lovely to work with! The whole experience was awesome and she even set my shy little step daughter at ease with her cute, kind and silly personality. (She’s still saying ‘holy unicorn!) we love the pictures she took and we are so thankful. Aside from being a great photographer she is also just the sweetest person who can really put herself in your shoes and be in the moment with you!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Connie · Married on 11/09/2017

We did baby photos with Stephanie. We had 2 photo sessions: the first one is when my son is a new born (literally new born, second day after he's born) and the second one is when my son is 4 months old. First, It's very easy to work with Stephanie. Our time was not very flexible both times, because parents and siblings were visiting short amount of time, but she was still able to make it. I really appreciate her effort. Second, she is so kind that she offered us the second mini session for free because she thinks the first new born session wasted a lot of time. Last but not least, I like the photos she took. Those photos are very realistic and recorded all the happiness on our faces :)

Sent on 04/01/2018

Lorie · Married on 10/06/2017

Stephanie Secrest is a true gem and such a sweetheart! She was recommended to us by another photographer and we are ever so happy we chose her, and we are so lucky she was available! We booked her for our engagement shoot and wedding and she is amazing!! She is a dream to work with and we love her expansive photo journalism background and the fun epic shots that made us feel like movie stars. Her attention to detail is bar none and she executes the perfect shot instantly and perfectly. She is supremely talented!

She is so much fun to work with, as though we have been friends for years. Our in person meeting, Skype calls, email and text were courteous, thoughtful and super responsive. She is well organized and is chockful of awesome ideas for locations and fun romantic shots. She went above and beyond and her team are excellent shooters and made our special day. They respected our time, but captured every shot we requested. We have so many beautiful photos and we cannot wait to put together our photo album through Stephanie. She offers an album package as well and it is lovely and will be a cherished keepsakes for many years to come. Thank you endlessly Stephanie for making our engagement shoot and wedding day dreams come true!!! :D

Sent on 02/08/2018

Karron · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie was absolutely marvelous, I can not stress that enough! She delivered just what I was looking for in photos. I did not want flat, one-dimensional nor very staged pictures. I wanted the unscripted emotions of the day captured. She delivered 100%. So much goes on during your wedding day. Your mind is racing with trying to be and do all for yourself, your family and guest that you forget some of the happenings and moments that occur. Stephanie did such a fabulous job with the sequence of photos that when my husband and I look at our wedding pictures (which is almost everyday) we re live the day from beginning to end. I love it! We've shared our photos with family and they are all impressed with how Stephanie was everywhere and caught so much action. Trust Stephanie's judgement, experience and know-how. You can not go wrong with her. We trusted her from the moment we met at our 1st (and only) consultation to the very last photo of the evening saying goodbye to all. It was a wonderful day and we made the best decision with having Stephanie be a part of it all.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Emma · Married on 06/11/2017

It was a pleasure to have Stephanie at our wedding. She was so helpful. Not only she was our photographer, she acted as our witness and even helped me with my shoes. She was accommodating in every single way and her pictures are amazing. She was very attentive to our requests and was able to take the pictures that we wanted and with her special talent to make them WOW. She is worth every cent!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't say enough about Stephanie. Not only is she incredible kind, passionate about her work, very professional, and organized.... she is an AMAZING photography. There are hundreds of photographers out there, but I chose Stephanie because not only can she capture special emotional moments, but she has a very beautiful and talented artistic eye that adds so much depth and character to each photo. It was unbelievably easy and awesome working with her every moment... even when first meeting her, she brought her A game and displayed herself to be a very organized and professional person. I have just received my photos (2 weeks after the wedding date! I know many people who don't get them back for months to a year!) and I am absolutely in love with the photos. Stephanie is amazing. And I couldn't be happier with the process and with photos.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Shanda · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved working with Stephanie and cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She is extremely thoughtful, professional, and knowledgeable. Not to mention her amazingly talented eye for beautiful shots! We had such a great connection with Stephanie from the moment we met her, that it made the whole process fun, easy and smooth. We also loved Stephanie’s flexibility, especially during the shoots, to make random stops and try new things. We highly recommend Stephanie to anyone wants to have a great time doing their photos and who wants to love their photos even more! Thank you Stephanie!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Diana · Married on 04/09/2017

Stephanie photographed our wedding at the Brazilian Room a couple weeks ago. We were incredibly pleased with the quality of the photos and working with her was a breeze. We were planning our wedding remotely, but she was available to meet with us multiple times through Skype. She was very professional and clearly interested in making sure that we had memorable images of our wedding. Her familiarity with the wedding site was invaluable, as she was able to suggest a great location for first look photos. During the ceremony, she made sure to take stunning portraits as well as capture the feeling of the wedding through her candid shots. We would strongly recommend her if you want to have an amazing, artistic and elegant account of your wedding.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/14/2017

Stephanie did an amazing job capturing our intimate wedding in the woods! The pictures are gorgeous and fully capture all the special moments and emotions of our day. Not only is she an incredibly skilled photographer, but she is personable, flexible, and accommodating. We couldn't recommend Stephanie enough - definitely meet with her!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/30/2016

When I look back over our wedding, Stephanie played a huge role and is one thing that could not have worked out better. From our engagement shoot to the wedding pictures, she captured my husband and I perfectly. She is professional, fun, and extremely organized. It is hard to put into words how much we enjoyed working with her, and how amazing the pictures turned out. I have had several guests tell me how they did not even notice her taking pictures during the wedding, or after looking at our pictures, how they wish they could redo their wedding with her as their photographer. The photos she gets capture so much emotion, love, and are something we will cherish forever. She is worth every penny, and having the pictures she took will forever keep the memories alive of our special night. I have recommend her already to several people, and will continue to for years to come. Stephanie from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for experience and for the wonderful pictures! We love you!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Devika · Married on 12/09/2016

I just have one word for Stephanie.. 'Wow!!' She is such an incredible lovely person, soo good at her work it makes you feel confident choosing her. I just spoke to her once over phone before going ahead with her and have never looked back. I still remember our first conversation.. she understood exactly what I wanted, how I wanted and even worked to fit us in her tight schedule with a short notice when she understood that my fiancee was in town for just that one day. She always kept us informed and made sure we were aware of everything from the beginning till the day we received our pictures.

We had a lovely funn photoshoot at The Palace of Fine Arts and Bakers Beach! The entire shoot was soo much funn and energetic and she made us feel very comfortable and tried to capture as many candid moments possible. She accommodated everything we asked for and many more, making everything look so easy and stress free.. It was never like we met a photographer, rather we felt like we hung out with an old friend! A women of her word, she delivered photos even before the committed date.

The day photos arrived, she kept sending us teasers as she edited, every photo just made us skip a beat, the photos were soo incredible and artistic I could hardly content my happiness. Her timely manner of delivering photos and flawless artistic captures makes her the best!! Those are the best pictures of us captured till date.

Our family and friends cant stop praising her work. I would highly recommend her to everyone who is looking forward to have fun as well as have great pictures :)

We love you Stephanie! ❤️ Great Soul & a Free Spirit!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Linda · Married on 11/19/2016

I am not the bride, but the mother of the bride. I wanted to take the opportunity to say how wonderful our experience was with Stephanie. Both my daughter and her new husband are in the Army. The timing and logistics were at times stressful for my daughter (and myself) concerning all the wedding details. She was stationed in Alaska and not able to meet with Stephanie before the wedding, but Stephanie was able to Skype with her and figure out how she wanted her special day captured.

Stephanie is a true professional in every way, with the added warmth and calmness so very much needed on an occasion like this. Her photographs were simply put WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Dante · Married on 10/08/2016

Stephanie is great, and her work is invaluable because now my wife and I will always be able to remember our special day.

Her process is easy and helpful. From the very beginning she was extremely accommodating and flexible to our needs. She is easily reachable and worked with us tirelessly to plan out the photo session and make smooth the entire experience. Her eye is fantastic, and you'll find yourself surprised at the magic she can get from little moments throughout the night. She even worked with us to make our budget work.

It's truly worth having Stephanie capture your special moments, and I would enthusiastically recommend her to all my family and friends. I hope you use her too.

Sent on 10/24/2016