133 Reviews for Secrest Wedding Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
133 Secrest Wedding Photography Reviews

Stephanie did our wedding photos. She is talented and so lovely to work with! The whole experience was awesome and she even set my shy little step daughter at ease with her cute, kind and silly personality. (She’s still saying ‘holy unicorn!) we love the pictures she took and we are so thankful. Aside from being a great photographer she is also just the sweetest person who can really put herself in your shoes and be in the moment with you!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did baby photos with Stephanie. We had 2 photo sessions: the first one is when my son is a new born (literally new born, second day after he's born) and the second one is when my son is 4 months old. First, It's very easy to work with Stephanie. Our time was not very flexible both times, because parents and siblings were visiting short amount of time, but she was still able to make it. I really appreciate her effort. Second, she is so kind that she offered us the second mini session for free because she thinks the first new born session wasted a lot of time. Last but not least, I like the photos she took. Those photos are very realistic and recorded all the happiness on our faces :)

Profile Picture Connie, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie Secrest is a true gem and such a sweetheart! She was recommended to us by another photographer and we are ever so happy we chose her, and we are so lucky she was available! We booked her for our engagement shoot and wedding and she is amazing!! She is a dream to work with and we love her expansive photo journalism background and the fun epic shots that made us feel like movie stars. Her attention to detail is bar none and she executes the perfect shot instantly and perfectly. She is supremely talented!

She is so much fun to work with, as though we have been friends for years. Our in person meeting, Skype calls, email and text were courteous, thoughtful and super responsive. She is well organized and is chockful of awesome ideas for locations and fun romantic shots. She went above and beyond and her team are excellent shooters and made our special day. They respected our time, but captured every shot we requested. We have so many beautiful photos and we cannot wait to put together our photo album through Stephanie. She offers an album package as well and it is lovely and will be a cherished keepsakes for many years to come. Thank you endlessly Stephanie for making our engagement shoot and wedding day dreams come true!!! :D

Profile Picture Lorie, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Stephanie was absolutely marvelous, I can not stress that enough! She delivered just what I was looking for in photos. I did not want flat, one-dimensional nor very staged pictures. I wanted the unscripted emotions of the day captured. She delivered 100%. So much goes on during your wedding day. Your mind is racing with trying to be and do all for yourself, your family and guest that you forget some of the happenings and moments that occur. Stephanie did such a fabulous job with the sequence of photos that when my husband and I look at our wedding pictures (which is almost everyday) we re live the day from beginning to end. I love it! We've shared our photos with family and they are all impressed with how Stephanie was everywhere and caught so much action. Trust Stephanie's judgement, experience and know-how. You can not go wrong with her. We trusted her from the moment we met at our 1st (and only) consultation to the very last photo of the evening saying goodbye to all. It was a wonderful day and we made the best decision with having Stephanie be a part of it all.

Profile Picture Karron , 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure to have Stephanie at our wedding. She was so helpful. Not only she was our photographer, she acted as our witness and even helped me with my shoes. She was accommodating in every single way and her pictures are amazing. She was very attentive to our requests and was able to take the pictures that we wanted and with her special talent to make them WOW. She is worth every cent!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I can't say enough about Stephanie. Not only is she incredible kind, passionate about her work, very professional, and organized.... she is an AMAZING photography. There are hundreds of photographers out there, but I chose Stephanie because not only can she capture special emotional moments, but she has a very beautiful and talented artistic eye that adds so much depth and character to each photo. It was unbelievably easy and awesome working with her every moment... even when first meeting her, she brought her A game and displayed herself to be a very organized and professional person. I have just received my photos (2 weeks after the wedding date! I know many people who don't get them back for months to a year!) and I am absolutely in love with the photos. Stephanie is amazing. And I couldn't be happier with the process and with photos.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day

We loved working with Stephanie and cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She is extremely thoughtful, professional, and knowledgeable. Not to mention her amazingly talented eye for beautiful shots! We had such a great connection with Stephanie from the moment we met her, that it made the whole process fun, easy and smooth. We also loved Stephanie’s flexibility, especially during the shoots, to make random stops and try new things. We highly recommend Stephanie to anyone wants to have a great time doing their photos and who wants to love their photos even more! Thank you Stephanie!!

Profile Picture Shanda, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie photographed our wedding at the Brazilian Room a couple weeks ago. We were incredibly pleased with the quality of the photos and working with her was a breeze. We were planning our wedding remotely, but she was available to meet with us multiple times through Skype. She was very professional and clearly interested in making sure that we had memorable images of our wedding. Her familiarity with the wedding site was invaluable, as she was able to suggest a great location for first look photos. During the ceremony, she made sure to take stunning portraits as well as capture the feeling of the wedding through her candid shots. We would strongly recommend her if you want to have an amazing, artistic and elegant account of your wedding.

Profile Picture Diana, 4/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephanie did an amazing job capturing our intimate wedding in the woods! The pictures are gorgeous and fully capture all the special moments and emotions of our day. Not only is she an incredibly skilled photographer, but she is personable, flexible, and accommodating. We couldn't recommend Stephanie enough - definitely meet with her!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I look back over our wedding, Stephanie played a huge role and is one thing that could not have worked out better. From our engagement shoot to the wedding pictures, she captured my husband and I perfectly. She is professional, fun, and extremely organized. It is hard to put into words how much we enjoyed working with her, and how amazing the pictures turned out. I have had several guests tell me how they did not even notice her taking pictures during the wedding, or after looking at our pictures, how they wish they could redo their wedding with her as their photographer. The photos she gets capture so much emotion, love, and are something we will cherish forever. She is worth every penny, and having the pictures she took will forever keep the memories alive of our special night. I have recommend her already to several people, and will continue to for years to come. Stephanie from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for experience and for the wonderful pictures! We love you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I just have one word for Stephanie.. 'Wow!!' She is such an incredible lovely person, soo good at her work it makes you feel confident choosing her. I just spoke to her once over phone before going ahead with her and have never looked back. I still remember our first conversation.. she understood exactly what I wanted, how I wanted and even worked to fit us in her tight schedule with a short notice when she understood that my fiancee was in town for just that one day. She always kept us informed and made sure we were aware of everything from the beginning till the day we received our pictures.

We had a lovely funn photoshoot at The Palace of Fine Arts and Bakers Beach! The entire shoot was soo much funn and energetic and she made us feel very comfortable and tried to capture as many candid moments possible. She accommodated everything we asked for and many more, making everything look so easy and stress free.. It was never like we met a photographer, rather we felt like we hung out with an old friend! A women of her word, she delivered photos even before the committed date.

The day photos arrived, she kept sending us teasers as she edited, every photo just made us skip a beat, the photos were soo incredible and artistic I could hardly content my happiness. Her timely manner of delivering photos and flawless artistic captures makes her the best!! Those are the best pictures of us captured till date.

Our family and friends cant stop praising her work. I would highly recommend her to everyone who is looking forward to have fun as well as have great pictures :)

We love you Stephanie! ❤️ Great Soul & a Free Spirit!!

Profile Picture Devika, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am not the bride, but the mother of the bride. I wanted to take the opportunity to say how wonderful our experience was with Stephanie. Both my daughter and her new husband are in the Army. The timing and logistics were at times stressful for my daughter (and myself) concerning all the wedding details. She was stationed in Alaska and not able to meet with Stephanie before the wedding, but Stephanie was able to Skype with her and figure out how she wanted her special day captured.

Stephanie is a true professional in every way, with the added warmth and calmness so very much needed on an occasion like this. Her photographs were simply put WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Linda, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie is great, and her work is invaluable because now my wife and I will always be able to remember our special day.

Her process is easy and helpful. From the very beginning she was extremely accommodating and flexible to our needs. She is easily reachable and worked with us tirelessly to plan out the photo session and make smooth the entire experience. Her eye is fantastic, and you'll find yourself surprised at the magic she can get from little moments throughout the night. She even worked with us to make our budget work.

It's truly worth having Stephanie capture your special moments, and I would enthusiastically recommend her to all my family and friends. I hope you use her too.

Profile Picture Dante, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married this past September. As soon as we met Stephanie, we knew she was the perfect wedding photographer for us. She is such a kind-hearted, sweet, attentive, professional, creative, and talented individual. We could not be happier with our decision to hire her.

On our wedding day, Stephanie captured all of our favorite moments and much more. She was so great about taking us aside to get some beautiful photos and then getting us right back to the party to spend time with our guests. We really never felt like we were missing anything. She is attentive while also being invisible. Some of the moments she captured, I didn't even realize she was taking our photo.

Stephanie was wonderful to work with from the moment we hired her, through the wedding, and even after the big day. We live out of state, so most of our communication was done by email, phone, and Skype. Stephanie was great at communicating and answering any questions we had before and after the wedding. She truly made the whole process stress-free, seamless, and enjoyable. She also got our photos to us after only a couple of weeks! One of my favorite services she includes after the wedding is a photo website where we can view and download all of our photos from the big day. She even provides a custom link so that we can share our entire wedding album with all of our guests, too!

Stephanie's photos from our wedding day truly feel magical and really represent our personalities and love. We have received endless compliments on them. We honestly feel that hiring Stephanie was one of the best decisions we made, and we honestly can't say enough great things about her.

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our advice to couples who are searching for a wedding photographer? HIRE STEPHANIE SECREST! Stephanie is top-notch. She is the perfect wedding photographer!! Our photos are gorgeous - the highest quality and a great balance of all the things you want to capture on that special day. Stephanie takes the time to really get to know a couple and their hopes for and expectations of the photography. She is thorough; she thinks of things that the bride and groom not only don't have time to think of, but would probably never occur to them. She gets amazing candid shots of guests enjoying themselves, fabulous family & wedding party portraits, and she finds and captures sweet moments that can't be posed or orchestrated. And she has a knack for taking command and steering people with grace and humor to create fun and sweet memories. It seems effortless because it comes so naturally to her. Stephanie's incredible talent with photography and people, and her poise, personality, and sense of fun make her the perfect wedding photographer. She is wonderful!!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Stephanie through my florist (Megan Haney in Walnut Creek) as a preferred vendor. And my goodness I'm so thankful I did. I had met with photographers but nobody blew me away. I knew photography was going to be my biggest expense and I was fine with that as long as the quality was fabulous because that is really almost the only thing you have left after wedding years in the future! I was a crazy bride that didn't want to hire a coordinator and do it all myself. I found that communicating via email helped me the most and I had emailed Stephanie and got a response RIGHT away with all her services and pricing. She also was willing to meet me at a nearby Starbucks so we could go over samples. My mom and I started flipping through her sample books and knew INSTANTLY she was the one! They were beautiful!!!!

I chose to do a package that included an engagement session which I highly recommend so that you can get Stephanie's vision, style, personality etc all before the wedding. Our engagement photos are a work of art. I had come up with a few ideas and Stephanie threw in recommendations as well to get different locations and settings to have a variety of photos. They are a dream come true and I will cherish them forever! If I can figure out how to upload our photos I will (they are the ones with the Golden Gate Bridge).

For the wedding, we communicated a lot via email and I even went to her home several times to go over things. I had a lot of styles and family photos to take on the wedding day and my groom refused to do a first look so it was a little stressful. But it all worked out! Looking back I wish there were more glamour "wow" shots on the wedding day but we still had some really good ones. The actual wedding day is more about the two of you joining as husband and wife than a billion "wow" photos like we had for the engagement shoot.

Bottom line, Stephanie is an artist and if you want quality photos, choose her! You wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Stephanie is the most AMAZING photographer in the world - no doubt! She is so lovely to work with, and we knew that if we chose her to be our photographer, her enthusiasm and positivity would be contagious, and make everyone around her happy. Our prediction was true. From the moment she appeared she was incredibly professional yet she made everyone happy and brought the smiles out of everyone!

Even though we were busy throughout the night celebrating with our guests, she made sure that she captured the moments that we would want to treasure forever.

She also had a super speedy delivery of the photos! She was able to send them to us within two weeks, which is quite impressive! She also was staying in touch with us throughout those two weeks by sending us photos that she came upon that she thought were cute :)

Overall, I highly recommend you go with Stephanie! Your wedding photos will always connect you to this special moment, and the only way to share this beautiful occasion with future generations.

Profile Picture Moran, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephanie was such a great person to have around! She knew the ins and out of a wedding. She knew when to let us mingle with our guest and knew when to pull us out for a quick photo shoot. She is very bubbly and professional! She also has an optional secondary photographer that takes pictures of the guest. which allowed her to fully focus on us, without missing the candid pictures of the guest! She is totally worth it!

Profile Picture Thuy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Toning

Stephanie was awesome! There were many things that we liked about her, including that she was very customer-focused (she was willing to accommodate our schedules to meet and discuss our wedding details). She was also very open to photo ideas that were shared by us and members of our bridal party. Further, she is clearly very experienced in shooting at our wedding venue, the Brazilian Room, as she quickly identified the best spot for our posed group photos based on the specific lighting on our wedding day. She was very flexible on the schedule, and even willing to go above and beyond, including transporting the bride and bridesmaids from the hotel to the venue. And finally, we love our photos! Thanks so much, Stephanie!

Profile Picture cori, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephanie is such a wonderful photographer. She really listened to what me and my fiance were looking for and worked to accomplish that. Stephanie took wonderful photos and she was VERY fast to get them back to us, which was so wonderful. Her packages are very flexible and can work with whatever you need for the day. We ended up getting a second shooter for part of the day and he was also fabulous. I can't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture User6876900, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Stephanie was absolutely amazing before, during, and after our big wedding day! Very easy to work with. Responsive and professional. Very flexible. Fun personality. Very good eye (most importantly of course). The list can go on and on. Aside from her art, we must say that her involvement in preparation for the wedding was the most impressive (the meetings on skype, planning the timeline, etc...). It helped us more than we could have hoped. The whole day revolves around the pictures! Not a single ounce of regret choosing her as our photographer. We easily made the right choice :)

Profile Picture Mr and Mrs, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie was a dream come true. She was recommended to us by a friend who did her wedding and we're so thankful she referred us. We met Stephanie and instantly knew she was the right one for us. She is probably the sweetest down to earth person I've ever met. She even got teary eyed when we told her about our engagement.

Her work...omg is second to none. She has an artist eye, which was a must for me when choosing a photographer. She has an impressive resume before doing wedding photography.

She met with us before the wedding and we game planned everything. She also brought her best friend Edwin I believe to do the shots with me. He was great and very friendly.

The best part about her was we were late for the start of the wedding so Stephanie had to think on her feet and some how made it all work.

We still keep in touch with her and can't wait to take baby pictures with her. She is like family. If you want the best use Stephanie.

Profile Picture kirsten, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We are incredibly happy with Stephanie as our photographer for our wedding in Sebastopol, CA. Stephanie was very professional since the first time we met her to talk about our vision for the wedding. Stephanie was always there to help us and provide advice from her wealth of knowledge of and experience with weddings. Come wedding day, she was ready. She came with a plan and calmly captured all of our moments methodically but also gave us room during the reception to enjoy our day. We were most impressed by her (and Edwin’s, the second photographer we asked her to bring for a few hours) ability to capture genuine emotion-from the first look to the energy on the dance floor. Stephanie’s use of light and creating beautiful artistic photos of two people who are a little camera shy was amazing. Stephanie also had a very quick turnaround time after the wedding with the photos, less than 2 weeks! Stephanie was outstanding. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User6672357, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Stephanie was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding. The pictures speak for themselves (but I'll add a few words as well). Gorgeous photos, beautifully captured the candid moments and had us perfectly framed in the posed shots. She was quick, friendly, and a calming presence during a hectic day. We hardly noticed she was there, and yet we ended up with hundreds of amazing pictures. Pictures were one of the wedding elements we cared about the most and we couldn't be happier with her work and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Holly, 1/2/16, 1 Review