Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Lejend Married on 05/28/2022

Destination wedding

Farrah was nothing short of amazing! Everything was exactly the way she said it would be. She always answered every question & made me feel relaxed about it all. Any wedding planning you need, Farrah is your girl!!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your big day. I miss planning with you already. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful time. I wish you and your family all the best in your adventures together.
    Rickey D. Married on 05/14/2022

The best day of our lifes

Farrah was very helpful from day one. She listen to wanted and provided lots of options. From day one til our wedding day she was always available.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Congratulations again to both you and Karen. I could definitely see the love and happiness between you two. I enjoyed being a part of your wedding. Thank you for bringing the fun with you!
  • Destiny
    Destiny Married on 05/04/2022

Such an amazingly beautiful place!

Farrah did an amazing job communicating & taking care of everything for the wedding! She made it super easy and stree free. The resort was beautiful & so was the beach! We also had a bonfire on the beach after the wedding & it was perfect as well. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! 100% recommended her snd Seascape Resort.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolutely loved working with you and meeting your wonderful family. Your wedding was both fun and beautiful. I wish you all the best. Congratulations again!
  • Coby
    Coby M. Married on 04/30/2022

Exceptional Service!

Farrah was hands down amazing! It’s always a little nerve wracking when you plan a destination ceremony. But Farrah delivered on every promise she made. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone that has a wedding/reception in the Destin area.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience and most importantly, your big day! Enjoy all your beautiful girls-they were a pleasure!
    Tiffany Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing Wedding Service

We came to Seascape for our wedding and it did not disappoint. Farrah was an amazing partner to us- helping with all the things that made our wedding day special. We are so thankful to have gotten married at Seascape. So many memories made that we will hold near and dear to us for all of our days. Farrah truly was the support and friend I didn’t know I needed through the planning process. 100% recommend.
    Dale T. Married on 08/27/2021

Outstanding

Farrah is the Best! Everything went was great!
    Maria M. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing people

Worked with Carolyn and Lisa and they were both amazing, pricing is perfect, venue is beautiful. I got to see it set up beforehand, and it looked exactly like what you would picture it. I had to postpone my wedding, but both women planning it for me were responsive, helpful, sweet, and even coordinated with the caterers for me. This entire process was completely stress free, and Lisa kept it that way even with the COVID issue causing a postponement. Can’t wait to rebook later this year.

Hi Maria,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly am saddened at the postponement of the wedding and the circumstances surrounding it. I look forward to finally meeting you soon and giving you the wedding you work so hard for. Stay safe and thank you for all you do.
    Kari V. Married on 11/08/2019

Mehler Wedding

Carolyn was a absolutely amazing! She made our wedding dream come true and our day was beyond perfect!
    Any questions or problems we had, she was on top of it!
    Best day ever!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Kari, Shawn and Nestle. It was an absolute delight to be a part of your day. You are a lovely couple/family and I so enjoyed meeting your family and interesting guests. You were always so wonderful to work with that made it a 'breeze'. Thank you for choosing Seascape Resort for your special day and I know 100% that you and Shawn will have have many more special days and adventures-starting with your honeymoon in London! Best Wishes, Carolyn
    Cheryl Married on 10/13/2019

Carolyn was excellent!

We did not end up going with Seascape because my daughter wanted something different.
    But Carolyn at Seascape was my FIRST choice. She was the most diligent planner that I interacted with and I interacted with about 15. Carolyn was professional, flexible, offered great advice and always followed up. I would have absolutely trusted her to make our day work. I highly recommend her as your planner.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Hi Cheryl- Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me. A complete compliment when the MOB writes a review for me. I am so glad you found the perfect venue, I wish I could have been a part of the wedding planning but I know she will have a beautiful wedding I wish you all the very best. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you again!
    Tasha M. Married on 10/04/2019

Seascape with Carolyn Northcott

Carolyn made this entire experience stress free! She took care of all of our needs without hesitation! The venue was perfect! Security made it possible for us to have a picture perfect beach wedding! The food was delicious! Gary and I still continue to get compliments on what a wonderful the entire experience was! Thank you Carolyn! We truly appreciate all you did for us!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you very much for the glowing review Tasha. I will relay your compliments to the appropriate departments/staff. It was a pleasure assisting you with your wedding plans and working with you, Gary and your mom-an absolute delight. We thank you for choosing Seascape and our new venue the Mezcal Event Plaza for your reception. Wishing you and Gary many years of happy marriage and amazing adventures together. Sincerely, Carolyn
    Kayla W. Married on 09/18/2019

Beach rental

We did not go directly through them but they were so helpful with the rental for the beach access rental. They were very responsive!!!

Hi Kayla,
    Congratulations! It was a beautiful day. I checked on your set up -close to the Seascape Entrance and it looked lovely. Glad Seascape could help out

Best Wishes,
    Carolyn
    Vicki I. Married on 09/01/2019

Jordan wedding 09/01/19

Carolyn the coordinator was awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure our experience was enjoyable and stress free.
    The wedding location was everything we dreamed it would be from the decorations to tithe photographer.
    The only thing I would not recommend is the Cabana Cafe as a reception area.
    The manager new we had 25 people coming to order off the menu. When we all started to order we were told we are out of that. He has previously gave us a menu and said this is what we have in the menu. No steak available and several of the appetizers were not available. Very disappointing.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Vicki. It was such a lovely, touching ceremony-so thank you I was a small part of your special day. I did relay your comments to Wayne at the Cabana Cafe-he sends his apologies and invites you back on your next visit for a complimentary dinner.
    Wishing you all the very best,
    Sincerely.
    Carolyn
  • Jacquie
    Jacquie Married on 06/13/2019

Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was perfect, and absolutely beautiful, thanks to Carolyn Northcutt! Carolyn was fabulous to work with. She was very responsive from the moment we selected Seascape as our venue. The vendors she recommended were awesome! The beach ceremony was gorgeous, and the reception space at the Conference Center was great in terms of size and food was really good. Condo rentals were very nice for us and our guests, although some are more updated than others. We recommend getting the photographer for an hour or so at your reception. It goes by fast, so you'll want the memories captured. Overall, fantastic experience and we owe it to Carolyn and her team! Thanks Carolyn!
    Hannah S. Married on 04/26/2019

Seascape 4/26/19

Carolyn was amazing! She clearly has many years of experience to make your day run as smoothly as possible. We didn't have to worry about anything! :)

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Hannah-you are so sweet. You and Andrew made my part in your special day so easy from the very start-nearly one year ago! It was beautiful. I hope you had an amazing honeymoon and wish you many years of amazing memories together. Sincerely, Carolyn
    Rachel E. Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect Day!

Went above and beyond! The planners were very professional and helped in every way possible. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and these ladies had a huge hand in that.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Hi Rachel and Jared, Thank you for taking the time to send us a review-we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and planning your special day. I hope there are many many more! Wishing you all the best, Sincerely, Carolyn
    Tonya Married on 07/26/2018
    Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Carolyn and her team are amazing. Carolyn is professional, responsive, and very easy to work with. She was truly God sent! Being a bride from out of town, I had a lot of questions. Carolyn had all the RIGHT answers. I was a stress-free bride because of Carolyn and her team (Perfect day wedding, GTS entertainment, Makeup & Hair artist Lanna, Avalon Photography, Michelle, etc). I will always have great memories of my wedding day!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so very much Tonya. You and Kenneth have been so wonderful, always checking in with me and letting me keep you on track so we did not miss one precious element for your special day. Thank you for complimenting my wonderful vendors and staff without which it just couldn't all come together so perfectly. You are truly a perfect match and so very sweet-amazing photos! I wish you all the very best for a happy married life filled with many more beautiful memories.
    Erika Married on 07/14/2018
    Carolyn Northcott is hands down amazing at her job. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have her as our coordinator just a few weeks ago. Carolyn and everyone that she works with are amazing. Everyone including the photographer, florist, officiant, and the people that prepared our meal were amazing. Our wedding was absolutely flawless and Carolyn handled everything with perfection. If you are needing a wedding coordinator stop looking because she is the one!!!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Mc Gee. Such a beautiful wedding-yes I am so fortunate to have such amazing vendors/team to make everything happen.
    Such a beautiful wedding and fun reception with the photo Booth (DaFoto Booth) and excellent DJ (Fred with GTS). Can't wait to see all the ceremony and reception photos. I wish you all the very best -please keep in touch!
    Michelle Married on 07/05/2018

Simply perfect

Carolyn was absolutely the best wedding planner a girl could ask for. She had everything completely taken care of and I am so grateful she was there for us on our big day!
    Cndy Married on 06/30/2018
    My daughter and I started working with Carolyn in October 2017 for a June 30, 2018 wedding at Seascape. From start to finish, one hurricane, and many changes later we had a close weather call and a near perfect wedding. Carolyn brought together the exact dynamic to handle all of the situations of the weekend the go with wedding chaos. We had a group of about 120, so a lot of people to entertain for three days. (The golf course came in handy for the guys on Friday for a scramble) From helping organize beach service, which was NOT in her job description, to basically herding cats into some type of organization...Carolyn managed to pull it off with Sonja Revells Photography (professional, extraordinaire), It's A Perfect Weddings Floral Design (so unique and beautiful), Publix Confectioners (EXACTLY as we asked for and delicious), GTS DJ (so personable and individualized), and 30A Videography services (they were everywhere! Thank u, Bobby!), Stoney (their officiant, so patient and kind) and of course the catering staff at Seascape for the cocktail reception in the conference center. Really, we shopped several venues before choosing Seascape, and we chose it because of the rapport we had with Carolyn and the feeling that she took the time to really find out what my daughter's vision was for this day. I could go on and on but looking back it just couldn't have been a better week/weekend ……..the estimated amount quoted here is inclusive of everything except accommodations and we added a good many extras including extra photography, full bar and videography. We got a small discount for condo rental and a substantial discount for golf. I think in all we rented 12 condos on the property for the weekend and 3 for the week. Be sure and ask that the bride and groom get a condo comped for at least one night if you rent that many condos.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you thank you Cindy! You were the BEST MOB ever! Ha ha. You helped Alana and I so much but never insisted on anything (which some MOB's do) It was Alana and Chris day and what a day! or week! Although Alana didn't stress at all about any decisions and wasn't one to take too many photos I think we got some amazing shots!
    Thank you for recognising all my wonderful vendors who help me pull everything together. It takes a team of professional or give the best product and service and always go the extra mile. Nothing less will do-they know that! I wish Alana and Chris many years of happiness and amazing adventures together. Please stop by and see me when you are back in town Cindy. Thank you Carolyn
    Lauren Married on 06/16/2018
    Carolyn was absolutely amazing! The best! She made our day so special and exciting and completely stress free for me, which is exactly what I was looking for. The vendors use only the best quality and are also just the sweetest,
    Most helpful and creative people. The day I met Carolyn, she actually almost brought me to tears. She was describing other weddings she’s been a part of in detail and made me feel like she actually cares and it’s not just a business to her. I just absolutely love her and if I had it all to do again I would absolutely choose Seascape!!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Aww Lauren, you are so sweet and kind. Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. You and Jason and I just 'clicked' from the start. You are so right-it is not a job it is an honor and privilege to be a part of such a special day. I have to admit though without our amazing team of vendors-Perfect Day Weddings: Pastor Murray: GTS Entertainment and Elizabeth Laird Photography as well as our Seascape staff it wouldn't all come together so perfectly. Thank you again for choosing Seascape Resort and personally- I thank you. Take Care, keep in touch. Carolyn
    Kristen B. Married on 06/10/2018

The Perfect Location, even with rain!

I am so thankful for Carolyn and everyone that made our wedding experience at Seascape perfect! Carolyn was always there to meet my needs. She answered questions a year in advance and always kept my mind at ease. She responded to emails and phone calls quickly and always had the answers for me and my husband. When we got there, she met with us a few days in advance to talk about what our wedding day would look like, including driving us down to the beach and literally walking through it with us. We then had our dress rehearsal the night before on the beach when she walked through each step with us and all the members of the ceremony. On the morning of, Carolyn was sweet to check in with me and see how I was feeling and if I needed anything. She stopped by to drop off our gorgeous bouquets and and give us an update on the day. Unfortunately, storms started 30 minutes before our ceremony and we had no choice to move it indoors. As heartbroken as I was, the staff and Carolyn made the inside ceremony beautiful and it went off without a hitch even with the short 30 minute notice. I am also thankful to the "rain guy" on staff that was able to predict when it would stop raining and exactly for how long, therefore giving us the opportunity after the ceremony to still go out on the beach and get gorgeous pictures made! They were beyond accommodating by providing a bus for all of us to the beach and back to the reception after pictures were done. I also loved that Seascape had so many restaurants and things to do either right on property or in walking distance. It was a perfect spot for our family to vacation for a week.
    Taylor Married on 06/02/2018
    Mrs. Carolyn is fabulous! She takes all the stress off the wedding planning! Our day was beyond perfect! Mrs Carolyn and her staff did whatever it took to make sure my day was perfect!!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Taylor, you are so sweet! I am so happy everything was perfect (because nothing less would do!) You, Christian, Linda and Kala and of course Charlie (our Charlie) -FOB were so wonderful to work with right from the very beginning that it made everything all so easy for me. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together and amazing adventures! Keep in touch
    Megan Married on 05/12/2018
    Carolyn and her team did an AMAZING job planning my husband and i’s wedding this past weekend! Carolyn was so good about making sure we were happy and taken care of. From the day we got to the resort to the day we left she was so on top of everything and just wanted us to not be stressed and to be relaxed and she did just that! Our wedding was something from my dreams and it turned out more amazing then i could have ever imagined, thank you so much Carolyn!!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Aww Megan you are so sweet and such a beautiful bride. Everything was lovely. Amber with 'Perfect Day Florist' and her team did an amazing job setting up the farm tables, greenery and lights on the beach for the reception. All the vendors-GTS Entertainment, Bake My day,Elizabeth (E Laird Photography) with the most amazing photos and of course our own Seascape staff always make my 'job' so easy and help me achieve the ultimate goal-an AMAZING wedding for our brides. Congrats Megan and Austin!
    Tina Married on 05/12/2018
    Overall our experience was wonderful. Working with Carolyn and her staff went smoothly and without a hitch. The staff remained in constant contact with your wedding party throughout the year with the planning and preparation. This was to be a most special day for our daughter and soon to be son in law. As it turned out we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I would recommend this location and planning staff for anyone wanting to have a destination wedding. Leave all the stress to the planners and coordinators. Again, Carolyn and her staff were A+ in our book and recommend to anyone. Also, Whales Tails was a wonderful place to have the after party for the wedding. The entertainment, food, security, lighting, etc.... were great!

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Tina and Don. Being the (MOB & FOB) mother and father of the bride is always a little nerve racking, wanting the best for your daughter and we know that. Thank you for recognizing my 'team' of vendors and staff without them it would not all come together. Thank you for choosing to have Megan's special day with us at Seascape!