Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort Reviews

107 | Miramar Beach, FL

107 Reviews for Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort

maria medlej · Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing people

Worked with Carolyn and Lisa and they were both amazing, pricing is perfect, venue is beautiful. I got to see it set up beforehand, and it looked exactly like what you would picture it. I had to postpone my wedding, but both women planning it for me were responsive, helpful, sweet, and even coordinated with the caterers for me. This entire process was completely stress free, and Lisa kept it that way even with the COVID issue causing a postponement. Can’t wait to rebook later this year.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Hi Maria,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly am saddened at the postponement of the wedding and the circumstances surrounding it. I look forward to finally meeting you soon and giving you the wedding you work so hard for. Stay safe and thank you for all you do.

Kari Vasicek · Married on 11/08/2019

Mehler Wedding

Carolyn was a absolutely amazing! She made our wedding dream come true and our day was beyond perfect!
    Any questions or problems we had, she was on top of it!
    Best day ever!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Kari, Shawn and Nestle. It was an absolute delight to be a part of your day. You are a lovely couple/family and I so enjoyed meeting your family and interesting guests. You were always so wonderful to work with that made it a 'breeze'. Thank you for choosing Seascape Resort for your special day and I know 100% that you and Shawn will have have many more special days and adventures-starting with your honeymoon in London! Best Wishes, Carolyn

CHeryl · Married on 10/13/2019

Carolyn was excellent!

We did not end up going with Seascape because my daughter wanted something different.
    But Carolyn at Seascape was my FIRST choice. She was the most diligent planner that I interacted with and I interacted with about 15. Carolyn was professional, flexible, offered great advice and always followed up. I would have absolutely trusted her to make our day work. I highly recommend her as your planner.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Hi Cheryl- Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me. A complete compliment when the MOB writes a review for me. I am so glad you found the perfect venue, I wish I could have been a part of the wedding planning but I know she will have a beautiful wedding I wish you all the very best. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you again!

Tasha Moritz · Married on 10/04/2019

Seascape with Carolyn Northcott

Carolyn made this entire experience stress free! She took care of all of our needs without hesitation! The venue was perfect! Security made it possible for us to have a picture perfect beach wedding! The food was delicious! Gary and I still continue to get compliments on what a wonderful the entire experience was! Thank you Carolyn! We truly appreciate all you did for us!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you very much for the glowing review Tasha. I will relay your compliments to the appropriate departments/staff. It was a pleasure assisting you with your wedding plans and working with you, Gary and your mom-an absolute delight. We thank you for choosing Seascape and our new venue the Mezcal Event Plaza for your reception. Wishing you and Gary many years of happy marriage and amazing adventures together. Sincerely, Carolyn

Kayla Wilhite · Married on 09/18/2019

Beach rental

We did not go directly through them but they were so helpful with the rental for the beach access rental. They were very responsive!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Hi Kayla,
    Congratulations! It was a beautiful day. I checked on your set up -close to the Seascape Entrance and it looked lovely. Glad Seascape could help out

Best Wishes,

Vicki Ivy · Married on 09/01/2019

Jordan wedding 09/01/19

Carolyn the coordinator was awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure our experience was enjoyable and stress free.
    The wedding location was everything we dreamed it would be from the decorations to tithe photographer.
    The only thing I would not recommend is the Cabana Cafe as a reception area.
    The manager new we had 25 people coming to order off the menu. When we all started to order we were told we are out of that. He has previously gave us a menu and said this is what we have in the menu. No steak available and several of the appetizers were not available. Very disappointing.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Vicki. It was such a lovely, touching ceremony-so thank you I was a small part of your special day. I did relay your comments to Wayne at the Cabana Cafe-he sends his apologies and invites you back on your next visit for a complimentary dinner.
    Wishing you all the very best,
    Sincerely.
  • Jacquie

Jacquie · Married on 06/13/2019

Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was perfect, and absolutely beautiful, thanks to Carolyn Northcutt! Carolyn was fabulous to work with. She was very responsive from the moment we selected Seascape as our venue. The vendors she recommended were awesome! The beach ceremony was gorgeous, and the reception space at the Conference Center was great in terms of size and food was really good. Condo rentals were very nice for us and our guests, although some are more updated than others. We recommend getting the photographer for an hour or so at your reception. It goes by fast, so you'll want the memories captured. Overall, fantastic experience and we owe it to Carolyn and her team! Thanks Carolyn!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hannah Stevens · Married on 04/26/2019

Seascape 4/26/19

Carolyn was amazing! She clearly has many years of experience to make your day run as smoothly as possible. We didn't have to worry about anything! :)

Sent on 05/13/2019

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Hannah-you are so sweet. You and Andrew made my part in your special day so easy from the very start-nearly one year ago! It was beautiful. I hope you had an amazing honeymoon and wish you many years of amazing memories together. Sincerely, Carolyn

Rachel Eskew · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect Day!

Went above and beyond! The planners were very professional and helped in every way possible. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and these ladies had a huge hand in that.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Hi Rachel and Jared, Thank you for taking the time to send us a review-we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and planning your special day. I hope there are many many more! Wishing you all the best, Sincerely, Carolyn

Tonya · Married on 07/26/2018

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Carolyn and her team are amazing. Carolyn is professional, responsive, and very easy to work with. She was truly God sent! Being a bride from out of town, I had a lot of questions. Carolyn had all the RIGHT answers. I was a stress-free bride because of Carolyn and her team (Perfect day wedding, GTS entertainment, Makeup & Hair artist Lanna, Avalon Photography, Michelle, etc). I will always have great memories of my wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so very much Tonya. You and Kenneth have been so wonderful, always checking in with me and letting me keep you on track so we did not miss one precious element for your special day. Thank you for complimenting my wonderful vendors and staff without which it just couldn't all come together so perfectly. You are truly a perfect match and so very sweet-amazing photos! I wish you all the very best for a happy married life filled with many more beautiful memories.

Erika · Married on 07/14/2018

Carolyn Northcott is hands down amazing at her job. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have her as our coordinator just a few weeks ago. Carolyn and everyone that she works with are amazing. Everyone including the photographer, florist, officiant, and the people that prepared our meal were amazing. Our wedding was absolutely flawless and Carolyn handled everything with perfection. If you are needing a wedding coordinator stop looking because she is the one!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Mc Gee. Such a beautiful wedding-yes I am so fortunate to have such amazing vendors/team to make everything happen.
    Such a beautiful wedding and fun reception with the photo Booth (DaFoto Booth) and excellent DJ (Fred with GTS). Can't wait to see all the ceremony and reception photos. I wish you all the very best -please keep in touch!

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

Simply perfect

Carolyn was absolutely the best wedding planner a girl could ask for. She had everything completely taken care of and I am so grateful she was there for us on our big day!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Cndy · Married on 06/30/2018

My daughter and I started working with Carolyn in October 2017 for a June 30, 2018 wedding at Seascape. From start to finish, one hurricane, and many changes later we had a close weather call and a near perfect wedding. Carolyn brought together the exact dynamic to handle all of the situations of the weekend the go with wedding chaos. We had a group of about 120, so a lot of people to entertain for three days. (The golf course came in handy for the guys on Friday for a scramble) From helping organize beach service, which was NOT in her job description, to basically herding cats into some type of organization...Carolyn managed to pull it off with Sonja Revells Photography (professional, extraordinaire), It's A Perfect Weddings Floral Design (so unique and beautiful), Publix Confectioners (EXACTLY as we asked for and delicious), GTS DJ (so personable and individualized), and 30A Videography services (they were everywhere! Thank u, Bobby!), Stoney (their officiant, so patient and kind) and of course the catering staff at Seascape for the cocktail reception in the conference center. Really, we shopped several venues before choosing Seascape, and we chose it because of the rapport we had with Carolyn and the feeling that she took the time to really find out what my daughter's vision was for this day. I could go on and on but looking back it just couldn't have been a better week/weekend ……..the estimated amount quoted here is inclusive of everything except accommodations and we added a good many extras including extra photography, full bar and videography. We got a small discount for condo rental and a substantial discount for golf. I think in all we rented 12 condos on the property for the weekend and 3 for the week. Be sure and ask that the bride and groom get a condo comped for at least one night if you rent that many condos.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you thank you Cindy! You were the BEST MOB ever! Ha ha. You helped Alana and I so much but never insisted on anything (which some MOB's do) It was Alana and Chris day and what a day! or week! Although Alana didn't stress at all about any decisions and wasn't one to take too many photos I think we got some amazing shots!
    Thank you for recognising all my wonderful vendors who help me pull everything together. It takes a team of professional or give the best product and service and always go the extra mile. Nothing less will do-they know that! I wish Alana and Chris many years of happiness and amazing adventures together. Please stop by and see me when you are back in town Cindy. Thank you Carolyn

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Carolyn was absolutely amazing! The best! She made our day so special and exciting and completely stress free for me, which is exactly what I was looking for. The vendors use only the best quality and are also just the sweetest,
    Most helpful and creative people. The day I met Carolyn, she actually almost brought me to tears. She was describing other weddings she’s been a part of in detail and made me feel like she actually cares and it’s not just a business to her. I just absolutely love her and if I had it all to do again I would absolutely choose Seascape!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Aww Lauren, you are so sweet and kind. Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. You and Jason and I just 'clicked' from the start. You are so right-it is not a job it is an honor and privilege to be a part of such a special day. I have to admit though without our amazing team of vendors-Perfect Day Weddings: Pastor Murray: GTS Entertainment and Elizabeth Laird Photography as well as our Seascape staff it wouldn't all come together so perfectly. Thank you again for choosing Seascape Resort and personally- I thank you. Take Care, keep in touch. Carolyn

Kristen Brown · Married on 06/10/2018

The Perfect Location, even with rain!

I am so thankful for Carolyn and everyone that made our wedding experience at Seascape perfect! Carolyn was always there to meet my needs. She answered questions a year in advance and always kept my mind at ease. She responded to emails and phone calls quickly and always had the answers for me and my husband. When we got there, she met with us a few days in advance to talk about what our wedding day would look like, including driving us down to the beach and literally walking through it with us. We then had our dress rehearsal the night before on the beach when she walked through each step with us and all the members of the ceremony. On the morning of, Carolyn was sweet to check in with me and see how I was feeling and if I needed anything. She stopped by to drop off our gorgeous bouquets and and give us an update on the day. Unfortunately, storms started 30 minutes before our ceremony and we had no choice to move it indoors. As heartbroken as I was, the staff and Carolyn made the inside ceremony beautiful and it went off without a hitch even with the short 30 minute notice. I am also thankful to the "rain guy" on staff that was able to predict when it would stop raining and exactly for how long, therefore giving us the opportunity after the ceremony to still go out on the beach and get gorgeous pictures made! They were beyond accommodating by providing a bus for all of us to the beach and back to the reception after pictures were done. I also loved that Seascape had so many restaurants and things to do either right on property or in walking distance. It was a perfect spot for our family to vacation for a week.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Mrs. Carolyn is fabulous! She takes all the stress off the wedding planning! Our day was beyond perfect! Mrs Carolyn and her staff did whatever it took to make sure my day was perfect!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Taylor, you are so sweet! I am so happy everything was perfect (because nothing less would do!) You, Christian, Linda and Kala and of course Charlie (our Charlie) -FOB were so wonderful to work with right from the very beginning that it made everything all so easy for me. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together and amazing adventures! Keep in touch

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Carolyn and her team did an AMAZING job planning my husband and i’s wedding this past weekend! Carolyn was so good about making sure we were happy and taken care of. From the day we got to the resort to the day we left she was so on top of everything and just wanted us to not be stressed and to be relaxed and she did just that! Our wedding was something from my dreams and it turned out more amazing then i could have ever imagined, thank you so much Carolyn!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Aww Megan you are so sweet and such a beautiful bride. Everything was lovely. Amber with 'Perfect Day Florist' and her team did an amazing job setting up the farm tables, greenery and lights on the beach for the reception. All the vendors-GTS Entertainment, Bake My day,Elizabeth (E Laird Photography) with the most amazing photos and of course our own Seascape staff always make my 'job' so easy and help me achieve the ultimate goal-an AMAZING wedding for our brides. Congrats Megan and Austin!

Tina · Married on 05/12/2018

Overall our experience was wonderful. Working with Carolyn and her staff went smoothly and without a hitch. The staff remained in constant contact with your wedding party throughout the year with the planning and preparation. This was to be a most special day for our daughter and soon to be son in law. As it turned out we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I would recommend this location and planning staff for anyone wanting to have a destination wedding. Leave all the stress to the planners and coordinators. Again, Carolyn and her staff were A+ in our book and recommend to anyone. Also, Whales Tails was a wonderful place to have the after party for the wedding. The entertainment, food, security, lighting, etc.... were great!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Tina and Don. Being the (MOB & FOB) mother and father of the bride is always a little nerve racking, wanting the best for your daughter and we know that. Thank you for recognizing my 'team' of vendors and staff without them it would not all come together. Thank you for choosing to have Megan's special day with us at Seascape!

Paige · Married on 04/28/2018

I couldn't have asked for more! Carolyn has been the absolute BEST person to work with. She is incredibly detailed-oriented, prompt, and she will keep you on track with what needs to be done next! She also had great choices picked for the florist and caterer. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and the food was delicious! I was kind of nervous about the food, since I always hear of a lot of weddings having bad food, but not here! Carolyn had also gone out of her way for special request and I can't thank her enough. The venue itself was amazing. The first time driving up to Seascape I noticed all the grassy fields (typically for golfers, which no one in our family was, but that doesn't mean it wasn't pretty to look at) and the spacious view was nice to have away from the nearby busy highway. Which was another perk to the venue! By the beach, but avoids the busy highway! The beach in Destin was beautiful as always, not to mention that the county has a strict no glass policy on the beach, some may see that as a nuisance, but I actually enjoyed because you are guaranteed no broken glass on the beach at your barefoot wedding! The condo we stayed at was a cute little snowbird condo that fit perfect for the wedding! We had a lot more STUFF to bring with us since it's not just a weekend vacation! The rooms were also accommodated with dishes and cookware should you make breakfast, and a clothing iron in case your dress got a few wrinkles in it from the trip up. During the process of the wedding I did go back and forth on ideas, changed things, and asked for specifics, and Carolyn never let me down, she was always on the ball with any request I gave her. Even IF Seascape wasn't the best location, or the least ideal in my vision, having a great wedding coordinator surpasses all of the "iffy" feelings on the venue. I really would not wanted to have worked with anyone else, the wedding would have turned out differently otherwise. Thank you so much Carolyn!! And Seascape!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you, thank you Paige-Mrs. Vanderbok for such a wonderful review! Such a beautiful bride with your flower headband-whimsical flowing dress. Knowing what is important to our brides right from the beginning such as your date (you met 8 years ago on April 28) and your vision helps me and all our fantastic vendors make your vision happen on your special day. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your day. Congrats to you and Steven!

Krystin · Married on 04/01/2018

My experience with Carolyn at Seascape was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she was helpful and authoritative and knew all of the answers even if I wasn't always asking the right questions. It was so helpful to have someone there that was so experienced and willing to help. It was an amazing weekend and some of the best memories were created. Thanks again to Carolyn!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kayle · Married on 03/18/2018

I got married at Seascapes on 3/18/18 and had a wonderful experience. Carolyn is the best person to work with and made the experience so easy!! I live in Arkansas and was concerned about not seeing everything before our wedding day. Her vendors truly made every picture I sent them come to life. There is not one thing I would change about that day!! We also had incoming rain that day and Carolyn moved our wedding up an hour. She was able to get everyone there and on time in a very short amount of time!! We had the best time and are so glad we chose Seascapes for our special day!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Kayle. I am so very happy it all worked out. The one thing we cannot change is the weather but with our excellent vendor team and staff we can definitely try to beat it-and we did! It was so very beautiful. Thank you, we wish you and hubby-Nathan the very best for a long and happy married life together with many more amazing memories. Carolyn

Pam · Married on 03/18/2018

We are from Arkansas and had no idea on wedding venues in Florida. Our daughter googled several and chose SeaScape due to all the wonderful reviews on Carolyn. She truly is the sweetest, most wonderful, responsive and organized wedding planner making all the arrangements much less stressful. We couldn't have been more happy with the way our daughter and son-in laws wedding turned out. it was an absolutely beautiful beach wedding and reception perfectly organized thanks to Carolyn and all the wonderful vendors. Due to rain moving in during the ceremony time, we had to make a last minute decision to move the wedding up an hour. Carolyn never hesitated and was on the phone will all the vendors and made it all happen perfectly. Thank you so much Carolyn for all the prompt calls and emails you made to us when we had questions with planning and for all the amazing organization you did to make the wedding so perfect and beautiful! You work with such wonderful vendors from the beautiful & delicious cake(Bake My Day) to the beautiful flowers & decorations(Amber-Perfect Day Weddings), delicious food (SeaScape), amazing photographer(Sonja Reveals) & amazing videographer(Kiara Watson), Hair(Brooke Miller) & Makeup(Morgan King), security guys, tent co and all the extra help made everything perfect!! Even the rehearsal dinner you suggested at Mezcal was wonderful & delicious, Mike did an awesome job and we loved the Welcome sign he did special for our bride and groom.
    Thank you so very much Carolyn Northcott for everything!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Pam for such a glowing review. I will be sure to share it with all involved. I have so enjoyed working with you for Kayle and Nathan's wedding and I love wedding days when everything comes together-with the ''teams' help. So very glad it all turned out so beautifully. We wish Kayle and Nathan a long and happy married life together with many more wonderful memories and adventures. Thank you . Carolyn
  • F

Fred · event on: 12/06/2017

Everything went very well. The staff did an excellent job accommodating our needs.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule Fred to write a review for us, we greatly appreciate it and love hosting the South Walton High School banquet each year.
    Many Thanks,

Brittney · Married on 11/10/2017

Throughout my hunt for the perfect wedding venue, I checked everywhere within a 100 mile radius of my zip code area. Although there were many wonderful options, there was something special about Carolyn (Seascape wedding coordinator) and the flexibility of the wedding packages that stood out to me over all the rest. Carolyn is highly organized, very detail oriented, responsive, ALWAYS prepared and did I mention so much FUN?! Carolyn truly did everything from finalizing all details with our DJ, confirming all details of our floral package, reaching out to my personal vendors such as my photographer, videographer, guitarist and even my hair dresser to make sure everyone was in the loop and fully prepared for our big day! She even coordinated our dress rehearsal/beach bonfire dinner and created a jaw-dropping wedding timeline to ensure everyone knew where they needed to be at all times. I was so relaxed on our wedding day and soaked in every minute of it because of her. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony on the golf course near the lake and then rented the Seascape Conference Center for our reception where we danced the night away! (The Emerald Coast buffet dinner was delicious!) The lodging options at Seascape were wonderful and all of our guests had nothing but great things to say about their stay at the resort! When I think back to this day, there is truly nothing I would have changed about it. I can honestly say that I enjoyed the wedding planning process unlike most brides due to our amazing vendors and the Seascape staff, but importantly, because of Carolyn. It was absolutely perfect and I am forever grateful for Seascape Resort for making our dreams come true!

- Brittney & JC

Sent on 12/03/2017

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you so very much Brittney for the wonderful review. What an absolutely beautiful wedding, day and Bride and Groom. All of our staff and vendors work so hard to make everything perfect and amazing. I will forward your compliments to the staff of the various department and our vendors as without them I couldn't pull it all together. I adored working with you and JC and we at Seascape wish you many many years of wedded bliss and making more memories and adventures together. All the best (of British of course! ha ha) Carolyn

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

How do I even begin to thank Carolyn (Seascape's wedding coordinator) for everything she did?! Carolyn was so responsive and attentive to our needs from day one. She helped manage my parents' expectations along the way, and even called me one night after hours to make sure I was ok! Her professionalism and caring attitude made her and Seascape the perfect choice. She was flexible along the way and even let me customize my package based on my needs. It was the most beautiful beach wedding! The beach bonfire was a blast for the rehearsal dinner and a great way for everyone to mingle who traveled so far. Also, I would recommend having security on the beach for your ceremony, and definitely add the spring rolls and fried shrimp to your meal! Delicious!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, We did it! Your beautiful beach wedding and reception-a day to remember. Sometimes bride and Grooms have to be reminded of who's day it is and that it is only about the two of you. You kept sight of that and had what you dreamed of in your mind. That is important, to keep your vision of your special day to remember forever. Our security do an amazing job and almost make it seem like you were on a private island. All of our vendors and staff work so well as a team to make the day a truly amazing day to remember. Best Wishes, Carolyn