Scoville Jewelers Reviews

9 | Glens Falls, NY

9 Reviews for Scoville Jewelers

• Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/04/2016

I love Scoville's! They are a great local business with amazing owners and employees. Helpful, friendly with a gorgeous selection of rings.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/20/2013

Jenn at Scoville Jewelers is so knowledgeable about all the options available when it come to jewelery. She is great about giving my husband advice on what I may like. All of the employees there are so customer oriented and there to help with anything. The quality level of their jewelery and gemstones is amazing and impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/17/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Scoville Jewelers. I went into the store only knowing that I wanted my wedding band to be unique and to represent nature. Casey, Scoville’s Custom Jewelry Designer, spent time talking with me, visited a place in the Adirondacks I love to go and created two beautiful wax moldings for me to choose from. Casey went above and beyond my expectations to craft the perfect ring for me. As we continued to meet, the ring continued to develop. My wedding band was molded to fit alongside my engagement ring and is a finely- detailed image with yellow-gold trees, and a white-gold waterfall flowing over rose-gold rocks. Casey created the perfect ring for me and truly made the experience delightful.

Sent on 10/16/2013

The have the best service and they willing to work with if you need to make payments or anything.

Sent on 04/09/2013

I love the service there! My husband got my engagement ring from there and I am glad he did. We also got both our bands from them. Every time we go into the store to get my rings clean they are very nice. The best part of getting the rings from them is if it has any issues most of the time they can fix it right there without having to send it out. Love them

Sent on 05/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2012

My fiance (now husband!) picked out my engagement ring from Scoville. He said they were very helpful and the owner actually went and found another diamond that suited me more! We went back to Scoville to purchase our wedding bands and again they (specifically Jenn) was very helpful. They kept the rings at the store until closer to our wedding date. When I went to pick up the bands before the wedding I was gifted a bottle of champagne and just the other day received a congratulations card :)

Sent on 08/29/2012

We will never shop anywhere else! Scoville's was great through our entire engagement and wedding planning. Sarah was friendly and excited for us and helped us pick the perfect wedding bands. Chris met with my husband to help him pick up the perfect diamond and educated him in the process. Then, he met with me to go over the details and care instructions for my ring. Now, we walk in and the atmosphere is so friendly as we are greeted and welcomed by name! Thanks, Sarah and Scoville's mfor a great experience!!

Sent on 07/29/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2011

They were able to restore my great grandmothers ring back to its original beauty!! So thankful, this ring is priceless to me!!

Sent on 03/05/2014

We purchased very nice wedding bands at Scoville's. It took a little searching but we were finally able to get what we wanted when we worked with the owners. They were helpful and always very nice.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Scoville Jewelers's reply:

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure.