Schuldt Imagery Reviews

Schuldt Imagery 6
Schuldt Imagery 7

Anna · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful!

Matt so was wonderful to work with on our wedding day! He was extremely flexible with our ever changing schedule and captured all the shots we wanted! He is very personable, fun and takes amazing photos! Our proofs were to us way sooner than I expected and already on display in our house. We were very very happy with Matt and recommend I'm to everyone!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Schuldt Imagery 8

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

Matt was an excellent photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures! He was very professional and coached us along the way with posing. He was very friendly and his pictures were amazing we were very happy with the results!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 07/14/2018

So amazing

Matt is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. He was very personable, flexible, and nice. Our pictures turned out phenomenal!! Thanks again Matt for capturing the best day of my life!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Schuldt Imagery 9
    Schuldt Imagery 10
    Schuldt Imagery 11
    Schuldt Imagery 12
    Schuldt Imagery 13
    Schuldt Imagery 14

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Thank you Breanna! Your day was awesome! It was a pleasure to work with you throughout your whole engagement process!!!

Gretchen · Married on 10/13/2017

Matt Schuldt was great to work with! His suggestions, experience and knowledge were very helpful in planning our special day! I would definetely recommend Schuldt Imagery to anyone that is looking for an experienced, easy to work with, and knowledgable photographer!! I love our pictures, they turned out gorgeous!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Gretchen! Thanks for the kind words! You wedding was awesome, and I was honored to be a part of it!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/10/2017

Matt did an amazing job of capturing all our most special moments while also making the do stress-free for us. Everything is terrific quality, and the service is top of the line!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Jeff! What a day! You and Andrea are a great couple and it was a pleasure to get to know you and your families!

Kaylee · Married on 06/03/2017

Matt is an excellent photographer to work with. He brings fun and creative ideas with him to each session as well as his patience. We were also able to receive our pictures is a quick and timely manor, which can sometimes be tough to find! I really appreciated Matt and his work, especially his willingness to allow others to join in the sessions and teach them some skills of photography, as he did for my sister. One thing that surprised me when first meeting him was that he told us “go check out other photographers before you book with me”, but we knew right than, he was our photographer! I recommend those without a photographer to check out Schuldt imagery!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Thanks Kaylee! Your wedding was awesome and it was a pleasure to photograph your special day!

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

Matt did a wonderful job at our engagement shoot and our wedding. He got a ton of extra pics of small details that I was impressed with and not really expecting! His pictures were very artistic and he got the proofs to us within a week- seriously, a week! Matt stayed later than his allotted time to finish telling the story of our wedding. We could not be more impressed with him and his work.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Meghan - Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day! I wish you and Jacob a life filled with joy and happiness!

Jacob · Married on 05/27/2017

Schuldt Imagery will do everything right-way. Not only were the pictures of our friends and family excellent but they were able to capture all the decor and special moments that went into the entire day. Easily 5/5 stars!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Brandie · Married on 04/01/2017

Matt was amazing. He was very flexible when it came to how I wanted my pictures done. Not only did he take pictures of the wedding party but he took pics of other small tjings, that also mean a lot to me. If you do with Matt you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Thanks Brandi! Your wedding was awesome! Stay in touch! Matt

Sandy · Married on 11/19/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Matt from Schuldt Imagery as my wedding photographer. He went above and beyond my expectations. Matt was very easy to work with and had a keen eye for the best lighting and background for our formal and informal pictures. We took Winter Wedding pictures outside and they are simply stunning.
    Matt arrived early and stayed late and had our wedding proofs back to us within a week. Matt worked well with all ages and was very considerate to the time line. He was very professional and easy to work with.
    Matt has an outgoing personality and made it easy to be ourselves in our pictures. He truly made us look our best self. The pictures were beautiful and stunning.
    I highly recommend using Schuldt Imagery.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Autumn · Married on 10/29/2016

We loved working with matt. He was fun and professional. it also was fun to find out that he was close friends with my cousin.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Carmen · Married on 06/25/2016

Matt was fantastic! Flexible and adaptable. We took pictures inside and outside as we had to adjust with the rain shower!

Sent on 12/10/2016

We are SO happy we found Schuldt Imagery! Matt understood what we were looking for and provided us with exceptional service! We highly recommend him and we will use him again in the future!! Thank you for helping to make our day magical!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Megan · Married on 08/04/2015

Matt Schuldt photographed my wedding and I couldn't be more satisfied with my photos. Our wedding day went very smoothly and the photography before, during, and after the ceremony was stress-free as he gave us simple, clear instructions, which myself and the groom were extremely grateful for. Our families and ourselves are very pleased with the photos and I would recommend Schuldt Imagery to photograph any event!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Megan · Married on 08/04/2015

Sent on 08/14/2015

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for the gracious response! Your day was awesome and I was grateful to be a part of your wedding day! I wish you and your husband years of joy and happiness! Stay in touch, Matt

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

I can not say enough good things about Schuldt Imagery. Matt was easy to work with and very professional! We had 2 photographers (Matt and his assistant) on the day of our wedding which was great to capture every moment. They were on time, prepared and very organized! We felt completely at ease with them from start to finish. After the wedding, we received our photo proofs very quickly. We love that we received the rights to the pictures. We chose to have more traditional photographs and they turned out great! They were exactly what we asked for!! I would definitely recommend Schuldt Imagery for your big day!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Hi Katie! Thanks for the great review!! It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding and i hope you will treasure your photos for a lifetime! Matt

Paige · Married on 06/20/2015

Matt was absolutely wonderful to work with and captured our day perfectly. Super easy to work with and very accommodating to your ideas, while also suggesting professional experience/advice.

Would suggest to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Paige! What an awesome wedding! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day! Talk with you soon! Matt
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/06/2015

Very helpful, organized, professional, and easy to get along with. Worth every penny! Pictures look fantastic :)

Sent on 08/01/2015

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Faith, I am so happy I got to photograph your wedding! I love outdoor weddings! I have never been to a wine vineyard in South Dakota, so you opened my eyes to that! I hope for you and Lane to have a special life together, stay in touch! Matt

Tiffany · Married on 07/19/2014

We were very pleased! My husband and I normally do not like having our photos taken but knew that we needed images captured of our wedding day. Matt made us comfortable and learned our personalities and our "style" and there was proof of that in our photos!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Christa · Married on 10/13/2012

Matt was great to work with. He was light and easy going! He took the stress of the picture taking so we could enjoy the moments.
    The pictures turned out great. We also got our pictures back in a timely fashion- as the wait always seems like forever when you want to see your wedding pictures!

We have even asked him to take our family pictures, as we were so pleased with our wedding pictures.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Janelle · Married on 05/07/2011

Matt did an outstanding job on our wedding photos! I don't know how we are going to pick which ones we want to print and frame for our house as we have so many great ones to chose from. My husband hates taking pictures but Matt made the picture taking process a fun and fast one that my husband didn't even mind the process and had a great time with them-as well as the rest of our wedding party. I would definately recommend Matt to anyone in the future--I'm sure we will use him again for other photography needs!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Laura · Married on 08/06/2010

Matt was so easy to work with. He had creative ideas and was very open to suggestions we had as well. I'd recommend him for an occasion!

Sent on 03/05/2011

Amber · Married on 06/25/2010

Schuldt's Imagery is so amazing! He took outstanding pictures and was so great to work with! He has amazing ideas and is very creative!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

Matt is very professional and does amazing work. We had some rain when the session started, but we waited it out. The rest of the session was great. He had great ideas and we are very impressed with his quality of pictures. I have recommended Schult Imagery to anyone I know who is getting married and would recommend him to anyone considering getting married.

For the wedding, he arrived in time to take pictures while I was getting ready, he was there till about 10 at night and took amazing pictures. We had compliments on how amazing he was and how in tune to detail he was. He saw things that others did not. He made sure the pictures were perfect and that everyone had their eyes open. He found the beauty in the most simplest pictures and the 5 or 6 that we have seen already, have made people cry. Will be using him when we need more pictures taken. Thanks Matt!!!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! Yes...the rain came and went..but we finished it up nicely! Your wedding day is coming fast! Matt

Ellen · Married on 10/09/2009

Matt did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and was available at all times. The girls and I started EARLY in the morning on our wedding day, and Matt was there when I arrived, and stayed until well into the dance late that night. Several of my guests commented on how nice he was, and how they hardly even noticed him when he was taking candit shots of the day. All of our pictures turned out wonderful, from traditional to more contemporary shots; we had a difficult time choosing which ones to use for our wedding book!

Sent on 05/01/2010

Schuldt Imagery's reply:

Thanks Ellen! Your response is very much appreciated....I hope you and Eric have a lifetime of happiness! Matt