Say Yes In Key West Reviews

217 | Key West, FL

217 Reviews for Say Yes In Key West

We dreamed to have beach wedding and planned to cruise to Key West for our wedding. I found this vendor online. I found that the local vendors offered cheaper packages compared to cruise line. After comparing with several vendors, I finally decided to choose this vendor because I really liked the photos in their gallery and their package looked good too.

Our wedding was relatively small, only 20 guests. 13 people cruised with us and 7 people just came to the wedding. So, we looked for the one that meet our requirement. They have variety of packages and we picked princess package which include wedding decoration, chairs with sash, bouquet, officiant, speaker system, photographer and the cake which we upgraded the cake to 2 tiers. This perfectly matched our needs and the price was very reasonable.

Slava & Katherine are very nice and flexible. It was very easy to deal with them. We emailed them so many times and changed mind many times as well, but they were still cool and answered us everything with patience. They were very helpful and always responded very quickly both email and phone.

They can arrange everything that we required. We just gave them the idea what we wanted, and then they organized everything. They really worked with us on our budget and tried to suggest the options that math our need, and suggest the venues for our reception as well.

I was a little bit nervous because we never saw the places. However, I believed that they were good due to many good review from this website (thanks to former couples who shared the experiences)

Everything was perfect on the wedding day, from the weather, the decoration ,the ceremony and etc. The vendor arranged everything professionally and smoothly. Thanks to Slava & Katherine to make our dream wedding came true. It was truly beautiful. All of our guests gave me lots of compliments and we couldn't make it without them. I highly recommend this vendor, they won't make you disappointed.

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • User4119149 · 2+ years ago

Slava and Katherine are so awesome to work with... Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! I didn't know where to start in planning a destination wedding. I'm so glad I started the planning with hiring Slava and Katherine. They handled everything so perfectly. Hire them..you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2014

I would recommend for wedding planning as well as other services they provide such as dinner on the beach. They were professional , friendly, detail oriented, prompt, and thoughtful . We had a wonderful experience and will most certainly contact them again during our next visit.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Bryce & Kristy · Married on 04/20/2014

Slava & Katherine did an amazing job planning our wedding in Key West. It was nerve racking leaving such an important day in the hands of someone so far away, but I couldn't have been more pleased with the job they did! They responded promptly to all of my emails and calls. They also were able to change our venue location the day before the wedding because I found a location I liked better....that was the real wow factor for me! They are so friendly and professional! I hope to use them in the future for anniversary trip planning.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Netali · Married on 04/13/2014

Excellent service. This company is professional, trust-worthy, efficient and reliable. They are just good people, and I would highly recommend their services for any and all of your wedding needs. I am so thankful and lucky that I found Say Yes in Key West (Surprise in Paradise) when it came to having my wedding in Key West !

Sent on 04/21/2014

Trese · Married on 04/04/2014

Slava & Katherine were extremely helpful and friendly in answering all of our questions down to every detail. They were easy to reach & responded right away. They did an excellent job ensuring that our big day at Smathers beach was special! Our ceremony was very simple, elegant & intimate, with our closest friends, relatives & small bridal party. The weather was perfect, the peaceful & scenic views were breathtaking, the cake was beautiful, the photographer, the decorations & flowers were amazing... everything was fantastic & perfectly coordinated to our colors & our preferences! It was such a blessing to have the wedding of my dreams right there on the beach, & even better than what I imagined!

We selected the Passion wedding package, which was very economical & easily customized to exactly what we wanted, including things that we requested to add-on. They were also able to work with our budget for everything from selecting a reception venue to finding accommodations for our guests. Their services were a great value for planning our destination wedding & traveling all the way from the Midwest! Out of a million things that could go wrong on our big day... this wedding certainly wasn't one of them. Surprise In Paradise took the stress & chaos out of the entire experience! We completely trusted Slava & Katherine with our special day & they delivered a wonderful experience, far beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Ron · Married on 03/25/2014

My wife and I could not be more pleased. Slava and company did a FANTASTIC JOB. They more then exceeded our expectations. Very warm and we felt very comfortable around everyone. The only reason we rated them a 5 is because 10 was not an option. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. Can't thank them enough. Our day turned out perfect thanks to them. THANKS AGAIN. Ron and Donna Bila.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Kristina · Married on 03/16/2014

This was perfect for our intimate beach wedding. Slava and Katherine were very professional and made our very affordable beach wedding feel like a red carpet event.

Sent on 04/21/2014

I am so happy that I ended up finding this company. I would recommend them to my friends, family, and anyone who is planning a wedding in the Key West area. The folks in my wedding told me they thought my wedding looked like, "a movie," and I totally agree with that.

Slava and Katherine were so kind and accommodating. They let me ship two of my bridesmaids dresses to them because I wasn't sure I would get them in time. I am so grateful they let me do this, if they hadn't let me, I would not have had my dresses!

My wedding was on Smathers beach and I loved it. The cake I ordered was from "Cakes by Carol" and it was honestly the best cake I have ever had. Our hair was done at Casa Salon and it was so cool! Everything was awesome, again. I loved everything about my wedding and I think this is the BEST deal in all of Key West!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Slava & Katherine are absolute wonderful! They are quick to get back with you, answer all your questions and give you peace of mind. Planning a wedding with Say Yes in Key West has been a pleasure.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Charlotte · Married on 02/27/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Slava and Katherine and 'say yes in key west'. Everything for our vow renewal celebration was done perfectly! We loved the officiant, loved the photographer, and really were very impressed with the beautiful cake and sand glass. The location on Smathers beach was also wonderful. Slava and Katherine were so organized and really accommodated what we wanted and allowed us to include our three young children in the ceremony celebrations. I highly recommend their professional and above all delightfully friendly service! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Stacy · Married on 02/01/2014

Amazing! My husband and I, originally from Wisconsin and Michigan, decide to have a warm destination wedding in Key West. As we were researching vendors - we came across "Say Yes in Key West" - they were the quickest to respond and could do everything we needed, wanted and asked for. Slava and Katherine were simple amazing! So accommodating and easy to work with. It was hard for us to put such faith and trust in people we had yet to meet - and it could not have worked out better.

We had about 45 guests come to Key West from all over the states - they handled our size of our party just great. Slava recommended hotels and reception sites that fit our needs perfectly. We stayed at the Sheraton (amazing views and far enough off Duval where everything was peaceful and quiet) and had our reception at the Conch Republic Seafood Company. Everything came recommended by Katherine and Slava and every FAR exceeded our expectations.

We had our Ceremony at Ft. Zachery Taylor and the sunset, decorations, arch and flowers were breath taking. I have had so many of our guests send me messages telling me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. Slava also arranged our officiant and musicians - Michael did a great job performing the ceremony and Dan our musician played guitar and sang a song list of 8-10 songs that were perfect for a wedding. Katherine went above and beyond with rose petals and helping with our video cameras we brought from home - thank you!

Slava and Katherine arranged a Trolley for us to take after the ceremony to the reception - our trolley driver was so accommodating! We made 4-6 stops all around Key West so our photographer could take more pictures! It was perfect!

The cake was amazing and the food was delicious!

Everyone always says to expect something to go wrong on your wedding day - NOTHING DID! It was absolutely PERFECT!!!! THANK YOU SLAVA AND KATHERINE - you made our day PERFECT! We are forever grateful for the both of you!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Cheri · Married on 01/18/2014

We could not find a more reasonable dedicated vendor if we tried. They were so responsive and helpful and helped us create a beautiful wedding. They are so reasonable in their costs, it was amazing. Definitely recommend using them for all your key west wedding needs.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Slava & Katherine did a wonderful job with our wedding. The day was perfect! They were very quick to respond to my emails and willing to help with anything. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Anna · Married on 01/16/2014

I don't know where to start with all of the AMAZING things Slava and Katherine did for us! We went through countless other wedding coordinators to assist us for our destination wedding in Key West, and Surprise in Paradise went above and beyond our expectations. We planned with them to each and every detail for our Hawaiian Package the flowers, ceremony decor, ceremony music, transportation for our guests to the reception and the photographer. Slava was extremely attentive and responsive to any questions or answers he had for us. I still can't believe how amazing the day ended up and would highly recommend Surprise in Paradise's services for any couple planning on getting married in Key West!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Slava and Katherine were amazing! We eloped, and are not from the area. We are very simple people, and needed someone who we could tell what we wanted, and trust that they'd make it happen on the opposite corner of the country (we're from Seattle). They responded to every one of my questions via email in an extremely timely manner, always put us at ease, and made sure we knew what was going on during every step of the process. I'm SO grateful we found them. They planned the boat captain taking us to a private island beach for our ceremony, our minister (Wes was AWESOME), our photographer (Olesya was very sweet), and my boquet. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2013

From the beginning Slava & Katherine brought our dream wedding to life. They also made it easy and stress free... They kept in close contact with us throughout the wedding planning process and were always quick to reply to our questions. The final result - more than we could have imagined! We were supposed to be married on the beach, but it rained... Slava kept in close touch with us regarding weather the day of our ceremony and we finally had to move it inside to Fort Zachary, which at first saddened us. BUT Slava & Katherine made it look and feel like we were inside a castle - so romantic and very unique! We loved it, our guests loved it - it was amazing. We were able to add our own touches to the ceremony and everything down to the flowers and cake were exactly what we wanted. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I would recommend Say Yes in Key West... They made our special day our dream come true even though it rained.

Sent on 01/13/2014

J · Married on 12/12/2013

OMG...Slava was just incredible!!! It can be nerve wrecking ordering a service online from a different state & not know what you're going to get BUT we have no regrets having contracted "Surprise in Paradise". Slava was amazing, responding promptly to my countless emails & reassuring us about our ceremony date. Slava's so friendly and easy to work with, professional, dedicated to making your special day memorable. We highly recommend "Surprise in Paradise" & hope to work w/ Slava again in one of their anniversary packages in the Florida Keys real soon.

Sent on 02/11/2014

John · Married on 12/05/2013

Only one word! Perfection!!! Any thing you will dream, Slava will make your dream come true!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/26/2013

My only regret is not finding them sooner! After terrible service with other vendors finding Slava & Katherine was such a blessing. They responded immediately and provided us with the wedding of our dreams! Anything we wanted they made it happen. Very professional, polite & knowledgable. We received so many compliments later in the evening from people that saw our ceremony. It was breathtaking! We literally planned this wedding by email and phone from Ga on Friday and got married on Tuesday. For a stress free, BEAUTIFUL wedding don't call anyone else!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Tacy · Married on 11/16/2013

I would highly recommend Say yes to Key West to anyone planning a wedding in Key West. They responded immediately, they did everything I asked for and were very professional. They made us feel at total ease when we arrived like we had known them for a long time. Our time wasn't rushed & was so very special. I typically don't write reviews but I would highly recommend them to anyone with a big or small venue!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Monique · Married on 11/12/2013

Slava & Katherine provided us just what we were looking for on our wedding day. Very easy to work with and very prompt to respond back with answers to my many questions.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Jim · Married on 10/14/2013

Slava, Catherine and Say Yes are AWESOME!!! Unfortunately Wedding Wires 2000 character limit is going to keep me from going on and on about what a fabulous job these guys did for us. If you are looking for a wedding planner in Key West, stop now and PLEASE save yourself the hassle and stress and go with Say Yes. We got married Oct 14th, 2013 on Smathers Beach. We came in from Boston. Slava and Catherine did EVERYTHING for us and EVERYTHING was better beyond what we could have imagined. We must have sent them 1000 emails and they responded to every one. Even the first one that we sent at like midnight on New Years Eve. They did so much for us and I don't think they ever said "No" to any request. We were amazed at how stress free this wedding was and most of that was because of Slava and his team. If you want or need more info or have questions you want to ask please contact me on Wedding Wire and I will give you more info!! They were fantastic and we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2013

Say yes in Key West was THE BEST choice we could have made for our wedding. They handled all of the preparations and answered all of my worrying questions to make me feel at ease. They made the process as smooth as possible and tried to make us feel as little stress as they could. Since this was a destination wedding we planned from far away but they did a wonderful job at making sure everything was what we had dreamed. The did an amazing job at decorating from the little details all the way to our bouquets! If anyone is getting married in key west, these guys are so amazing not only professionally but so friendly and caring. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

J.C. · Married on 09/27/2013

My wife and I got married with Surprise in Paradise on September 27th, 2013. Everyone on staff was AMAZING!!! I can't begin to describe how perfect everything was and how much we got for the price that we paid. It was truly everything we possibly could have hoped for. We also added photography and videography to our wedding package and both the pictures and video (on blu-ray) came way sooner than we expected. The quality was perfect and everyone we know is going crazy about our wedding pictures and video! We also paid for a steel drum performer and had a blast with him. They set up flowers, a toast, a cake, flowers, decorations, the whole nine yards... right on the beach.

Thank you Surprise in Paradise... awesome, outstanding job. If you're looking for a beautiful beach wedding you won't be disappointed. Thanks again for everything you did for us on our special day.

Sent on 10/24/2013