Say Yes In Key West Reviews

217 | Key West, FL

217 Reviews for Say Yes In Key West

JULIE · Married on 12/02/2015

We contacted Say Yes to help in planning of our wedding. We live in Washinton state and wanted a small beach wedding. We had found several wedding planners but really connected with Say Yes for our special day. The team is extremely helpful with every step of the planning, even when I changed and added new details to the color scheme, bouquets, or changing the cake design completely. They answered any requests or questions I had through email very promptly. Everything was planned planned and organized perfectly. We can't wait to get our pictures from Living Water Images and the video from Lavaryk Photography. We recommend Say Yes to anyone that is planning a destination wedding to Key West, they made it so easy and worry free. Thank you for making our special day perfect.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Say Yes in Key West did a great job working with Fort Zachery Taylor State Park for a beautiful wedding that everyone enjoyed. Thank you.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Vanessa · Married on 11/27/2015

The ceremony and the decor was exactly what I had hoped for. It was beautiful! There were no disappointments or unwanted surprises...even the flowers were perfect! The proof is in the video - https://vimeo.com/147766211

They also provided suggestions on hair/makeup, photographers, etc. There was no lack of information, if I had a question they had an answer. Coming from Colorado, there is absolutely NO WAY I could've pulled this together myself. Heck, even if I lived right there in Key West, I couldn't have done as good of a job. They are amazing! 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2015

I have never written a review before, but I just couldn't resist after the amazing wedding day we had. My husband and I originally had been planning our November 14th, 2015 wedding in Key West from North Dakota, so I was very anxious finding someone I could count on to make our vision a reality from so far away. I read countless positive reviews for Say Yes in Key West and just knew we found our people. My husband and I ended up moving to Tampa about 8 months before the wedding but still had never visited Key West. Between the dozens and dozens of emails back and forth, SYKW was supportive and helpful every step of the way. They completely understood every vision I was trying to achieve and it just made the entire process go so smoothly. I had been following other weddings they had designed and had no doubt I was in great hands. We did the rehearsal the day before the wedding (which I highly recommend, it just makes the wedding day go so much smoother) and Katy our wedding coordinator was just fantastic. She was so sweet and very knowledgable. The officiant contacted us too so he could coordinate his outfit to our colors! On the day of the wedding I could not believe how beautiful everything turned out. We live streamed our ceremony so I have friends and family who weren't there STILL talking about how beautiful everything looked! We are so excited to get our pictures and relive the day all over again! If any review is going to convince you to hire Say Yes in Key West, let it be this one. It was truly incredible and we could not have been happier with everything they did!

- Courtney and Shane

Sent on 11/23/2015

From the moment we met the SYIKY crew Victoria and I felt extremely comfortable and at ease! Being a same sex couple we did not know what to expect but the SYIKY crew were all so excited to be apart of our big day!! But we have to say the moment that we truly knew we were in good hands was when we met Nicole Noyes. She was absolutely phenomenal! We have no other words for it other than perfect! We had 47 guests attend our wedding and not one person had anything bad to say. We had the time of our lives! She truly bonded with us and our families and made it feel like she was not only a wedding planner but a friend who was interested in only what we wanted and making our day special and memorable. Katie who is her assisstant is like a mini Nicole, she was on top of it all! She was like a firecracker! We loved it! They both attended the entire night with my wife and I ensuring that everything went according to plan, and it did. All in all we want to say thank you; Thank you to the entire Say Yes In Key West crew and a special thank you to Nicole and Katie for being absolutley amazing to us and making our special day memorable! With Love, Mrs. & Mrs. Quiles

Sent on 11/13/2015

MiKayla · Married on 10/15/2015

Spectacular!! They have been SO helpful and really do help!! They give lots of advice and suggestions when needed! They always respond and always have an answer! They have made wedding planning so simple!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Jean Ann · Married on 09/25/2015

Slava and his staff are amazing. They went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding day Picture Perfect. I literally cried when I saw the setup on the beach. It was everything she wanted and more . Their quick email responses make it very easy to do long distance wedding planning. They make it very easy to customize a package that will make your wedding perfect. I highly recommend Slava and his staff for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/12/2015

Patricia at Say Yes went above and beyond with helping me plan my wedding! With my package I got a guitar player, officiant, DJ (Soundwave), and photographer (Senses at Play) that I didn't research and each ended up being amazing. The officiant even personalize the ceremony to make it special for us! And Senses at Play were absolutely amazing and capture our day with beautiful and fun pictures! Nicole did an amazing job the day of the wedding making the ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa look better than I imagined!! I was not disappointed at all. She also made sure things went without a hitch during the ceremony and reception so that I didn't have to worry about anything that day and could just enjoy the day, which I did! We also got many compliments about how beautiful the wedding and reception were and how much fun people had!! They helped make our day absolutely perfect and the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/11/2015

Every time I tell people how wonderful my wedding was I recommend this wedding planner. My husband and I eloped and it was a fairy tale wedding. They planned everything and we literally just had to show up. The flowers were gorgeous, huge, and smelled so good, people on the plane were commenting in a few rows in front and behind me. The cake was beautiful, the wedding planner watched our stuff and catered to us as we had the ceremony on the beach. She even picked up my husbands cell phone and snapped over 100 photos so we didnt have to wait for the photographer to post them on social media. We didnt know she did it until after the wedding. They gave us a few choices of restaurants to chose from and they were right on. The restaurant was so romantic and the waiter was so respectful after our card was rejected. We forgot to put it on vacation mode. After we got it cleared up we were on our way. The waiter was so gracious and didnt make us feel like we were losers. For the money it was A+. Thanks for fulfilling a brides dream.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Anastasia · Married on 09/08/2015

I was very pleased with the way they handled our ceremony. Very professional, working to make you happy! Gorgeous set up, very prepared. I highly recommend this guys!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Julia · Married on 09/06/2015

My daughter was married May 5, 2018 at the Audubon house, Key West. Kayla Rokowski was her wedding planner. Can’t say enough about how helpful she was for making the whole event a success, despite torrential rain during the reception. Kayla helped my daughter every step of the way from selecting the venue to all the wonderful vendors. I would definitely recommend Kayla for anyone planning a Key West wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Say yes in key west made my dream into a reality!!! If you are looking for a wedding planner in the keys, this team is definitely THE TEAM!!! Words can not describe how great Say yes in Key West was, I did not have to worry about a thing, they did EVERYTHING plus more!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2015

Everything was so beautiful! The people we worked with were very helpful and knowledgable. It was a great experience. We loved it!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Meaghan · Married on 08/08/2015

I love this company! I planned our wedding in Key West from Texas and absolutely could not have done it without this team. For the past year, we have been emailing, calling, etc. to make sure our August 8th, 2015 wedding was perfect. They were always quick to respond and always willing to go above and beyond. There was never any pressure to add on or remove any elements; it was all about what my dream wedding looked like! The value for the services in unprecedented and the team really enjoys what they do. I worked with Patricia, Jade, Ana, Nicole, and Sheyla; all of which played very key roles, whether with the ceremony or the reception. There was at least one planner with me every step of the way, making sure everything was set before the weekend began, and the day of. I am not exaggerating when I say that I walked down the aisle and was blown away by the decor. I had a vision in my head, and the reality far exceeded that. I highly recommend this company and attribute it's success to the talented team that makes it happen!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Julie · Married on 08/07/2015

We contacted Say Yes in Key West to help in the planning of our wedding. We live in Ohio, but wanted a beach wedding and researched several wedding planners before choosing Say Yes! With every question, they responded quickly and professionally! The day of the event was amazing! Everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted! So thankful for the caring staff and personal touch that Say Yes in Key West provided! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kate · Married on 08/02/2015

Amazing. I live outside Pbilky and planned a wedding in Key West. Having only pictures on the web to go off of, I out my full faith in the wedding planners at Say Yes to make our wedding everything I had hoped for. And they did!! It was perfect. It was beautiful. It was smooth. Thank you to them and I highly recommend their services if you are planning to get married in the keys. They took care of everything and it was more that I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Amber · Married on 07/30/2015

I went through Say Yes in Key West to plan my brother's wedding. We live in California so it was very nerve wracking planning to have a wedding at a venue that we could not visit. We went on a cruise and on our stop in Key West my brother was married. From the moment before we booked, all the way until the end of the wedding, Say Yes was very helpful, professional, and on top of everything!!! The wedding was beautiful, I could not have asked for more.

I was nervous about everything turning out right, transportation from the ship to the wedding location, all of the items we chose for decorations being the right color etc., and they handled everything perfectly.
    I seriously could not have asked for more and highly recommend them if you plan on having a wedding in Key West, Florida. They exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/04/2015

My husband and I used Say Yes in Key West for our Key West destination wedding in July 2015. The services that they provided us were an officiant, videographer, cake, ceremony musician, wedding party flowers, and ceremony decor. Say Yes in Key West was amazing to work with. From the time that I first contacted them, they were extremely helpful, and were always quick to respond. When I was first choosing a wedding planner, I contacted several in Key West, and Say Yes in Key West was the only one who would answer all of my questions, including questions about the vendors they used for photography, cake, etc., before I signed a contract with them.

About a year before the wedding, my husband and I traveled to Key West to do some planning, and the people at Say Yes in Key West were kind enough to meet with us so that we could put faces to their names, and answered many of our questions. Throughout the year leading up to my wedding, I e-mailed Say Yes in Key West often to ask questions or change details of my wedding, and they were always quick to respond with a detailed answer. They were also very flexible when I decided that I wanted to change the time of my wedding after I had already booked it originally.

Say Yes in Key West was also very helpful and flexible when in came to my reception centerpieces. I told them what I wanted for centerpieces, and how much I was willing to spend, which was a very tight budget, and they made it happen!

We chose to have a rehearsal the day before our wedding so that we would know what to expect on the wedding day. For the rehearsal and the ceremony, Sheyla was our coordinator. She was incredibly sweet and friendly and easy to work with. She answered all of our questions on the day of the rehearsal and totally put us at ease. She made our special day absolutely perfect.

I would highly recommend this amazing company to anyone getting married in Key West!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Amazing company that gave us our perfect beach wedding! They were extremely helpful with every step, very quick to answer the many emails sent over the past 9 months, and accommodated all of our request for the little details that made the ceremony "our own". Over a week later, we are still glowing because of how beautiful everything was! I would highly recommend this team to anyone! We couldn't have asked for anything more & are so grateful for all of your help!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

It was overall a great experience. Very prompt with correspondence, very attentive, and overall the professionalism was outstanding. They made the process very easy and stress free. I would recommend Surprise in Paradise to anyone that is looking for a destination wedding on Key West.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Christina · Married on 05/02/2015

The entire team at Say Yes is amazing. I can't wait to see our pictures from Vitali. He was so patient and you could tell he had a great eye. Ana was so helpful accommodating our request of decorating with our own decorations. The officiant was a fantastic speaker, and funny. The guitarist had a beautiful voice and played my song perfectly. They all did such a fantastic job of making my wedding look absolutely beautiful. We got everything from them including photography, officiant, decorations, hair and make up, cupcakes, guitarist. They were organized, timely, and I feel like I didn't have to do anything, they set everything up perfectly. Also the cupcakes, while delicious, were a little basic. I would perhaps order a cake instead. The team was super friendly, organized, professional, and extremely helpful. Would recommend them to anyone getting married in the keys!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

I can't say enough good things about these guys and gals! If you want a beautiful, affordable, stress-free wedding then you're at the right place!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Rose · Married on 04/04/2015

This company is Absolutely Fabulous! I can't say enough about them, there is nothing they will not do for you. My wedding was so amazing and I owe it all to the best team in Key West! If you are planning a wedding in Key West you would be crazy to call someone else. They will make your wedding spectacular! Thanks guys for the best wedding I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 04/09/2015
  • Rosemary

Rosemary · Married on 04/03/2015

From the moment I called Say Yes in Key West for the first time, all my stress and worry melted away. They took care of *every single detail* for a beautiful wedding with all the touches that made the special day I've always dreamed of even more amazing!

We ordered the Hawaiian Paradise package for $3,000 with a ceremony at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park's R2 location. This location had an extra fee of $500, but it wasworth it - it's a beautiful swath of beach, gorgeous rocks, tropical foliage, and the beach faces the sunset perfectly. It is STUNNING, especially when the sun is setting. I couldn't have imagined a more romantic place to be married!

They managed the difficult steps of the ceremony setup and breakdown, ensuring that all the vendors arrived on time, and I didn't have to worry about a thing! They handled the arbor, decorations, flowers, chairs, chair decorations, officiant, musician, photography, wedding cake, a beautiful sign made by a local artist, a ginger ale toast, transportation to and from the ceremony, and more. It seemed like an endless list, and they managed everything perfectly!

Say Yes handled all the details and served as the middle man for all my requests, and throughout every stage of the planning, they never made me feel bad for being particular about something or trying to save money. They really made it so easy, and it was the most absolutely incredible dream wedding! Just like a fairy tale! I wish I could do it all again because it was so amazingly beautiful and perfect! I definitely recommend them, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Seth · Married on 03/29/2015

When we first found Say yes in Key West we were very nervous about what to expect. We had a previous bad experience with another company but we were hopeful that our experience with Say Yes would be a good one. Looking back I can definitely say that they far exceeded all of our expectations! At every turn they were helpful, reassuring and eager to provide tips and connections to local vendors to help us get all the details of our day planned. We had lots of questions during the run up to the wedding and Patricia (via email and telephone) was always fantastic and helpful. She was able to help us pick the perfect package of arch, decorations, chairs, cake etc that we wanted. She even helped us arrange a trolley to pick up our group after the ceremony. The day of the wedding could have been stressful (honestly we expected it to be since we had never been to KW before and had not yet met anyone in person!) but, to our surprise everything went as smooth as if we were getting married in our own backyard. Ana was our coordinator for the day of the wedding and she was amazing as well. Nearly everyone arrived at about the same time but she calmly directed everyone where to be and what to expect. She made the whole event run very smoothly and seamlessly. Our officiant was so professional and read some great passages to us as he conducted the ceremony. I am not exaggerating when I say that the whole experience was well beyond what we had envisioned or expected. All the way down to the chairs (which were comfortable and nice looking!), every detail was taken care of and well thought out. This allowed my wife and I to be able to enjoy the day, the moment and each other completely without worrying about all the small things that can ruin the focus during a wedding. After talking to our guests (and based on our own experience) ours was one of the best weddings that any of us have ever attended. If you are looking to get married in key west, Say Yes is who you should call!

Sent on 04/27/2015