Say Yes In Key West Reviews

Say Yes In Key West 5
  • April

April Morris · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect beach wedding

Say Yes In Key West made our special day perfect and flawless. The arbor was gorgeous. The bamboo aisle runner with flower petals, bamboo chairs and tiki torches looked fabulous . The flowers, bouquets, boutonnière were beautiful. The ginger ale “ champagne toast “ was a sweet and festive touch. The officiant Liz was amazing. The planners did excellent work and helped take off the stress so we could just enjoy our day! Excellent customer service and communication through out the whole planning. They also honored our request to add on little starfish decorations that my mom had made for the arbor.

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2018

Anna was WONDERFUL! We came in on a cruise, and had no time for rehearsals or anything extra. Anna had the ceremony run seamlessly, and was so easy to get into contact with prior. My ceremony was absolutely flawless, and I credit that to Anna!!!

• PBiazinha

Paula · Married on 05/05/2018

SYIKW was amazing throughout my planning. Although I did not purchase their additional package for complete wedding coordination (which I highly suggest, if you have in your budget, don't think twice!), they provided us with many useful tips, vendor referrals and answers to questions that arose here and there.
    They coordinated my ceremony and it went flawless. They were very professional and kind to our guests which was a must have for us. Thank you!

Arianne · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot express what an amazing experience I had with Say Yes in Key West, specifically Anna Turowska. I planned our KW wedding from CT, so having Anna was the best money we spent on the wedding! From the start Anna was genuine, always responsive and so easy to get along with. No matter what kind of question I had, she had an answer, or was always willing to help me get an answer. In the months leading up to the wedding she was SO helpful in confirming all the vendors and helping to make any changes. We had Anna help us with our wedding rehearsal the day prior, and we were SO happy we had her there to help us. There are so many things that she helps with and thinks of that I would have never thought of. She was great at getting the group to pay attention and make sure everyone knew their roles...we were a rowdy crowd!
    When it came time for the day of Anna was there to make sure everything was being set up and taking place how it should be. What a relief it was to have her there, I had to worry about NOTHING! There's absolutely nothing better than a bride not having to worry about one detail the day of the wedding. The night of our wedding it started to rain for a later portion of our reception (which ended up being amazing!), and Anna stuck around and was kind enough to help collect our drenched belongings after the reception ended. If I had to start over and plan our wedding again I would 100% pick Say Yes In Key West and would pick Anna!

Angela · Married on 04/07/2018

Say yes in Key West is AMAZING. We got married at Pier House in April 2018, and they utilize Say Yes in Key West for all the wedding logistics. We were really stressed about planning the destination wedding and at 3 months we felt like nothing was formalized and figured out. We contacted Anna constantly and she helped put our mind at ease. We ended up hiring SYIKW for day of services and it was the best decision ever! Once that was done all the stress was gone. We were able to fill out some forms and get everything finalized a month or so before hand. Knowing the day of was going to go smooth was amazing! Austin and myself are laid back, and we both agree that we were relaxed as ever on our wedding day, despite running a tad behind and enjoying a few last minute shots before the ceremony. Everything was perfect. The alter, the chairs, the set up, not one detail was missed. We left setting the centerpieces up to the SYIKW staff and they did an AMAZING job. We wouldn't have changed anything! Words really can't describe how thankful we are.

Say Yes In Key West 6
    Say Yes In Key West 7
    Say Yes In Key West 8
    Say Yes In Key West 9

Mia · Married on 04/06/2018

Anna was nothing short of amazing. She was so attentive to me and the groom during the entire wedding. She met with us prior to the event and provided so much support over email. Being a DIY bride, I was slightly nervous on my vision coming to life, Ann made my ceremony and reception bigger and better than I even imagined! She coordinated with all the vendors to ensure they all knew when, how, what and why and on the day of made me feel at ease! She was truly a blessing! All of our guests were blown away by both the ceremony and the reception... many of them have said it's the best wedding they've ever been to! She has given me this amazing memory to cherish forever! Thank you Anna!

Say Yes In Key West 10

Deanna · Married on 02/10/2018

Say Yes in Key West helped us find our officiant Larry Schenk. Larry was very helpful and professional in planning our dream wedding ceremony. He was enjoyable to work with and was an exceptional speaker and officiant for our special day. Larry worked with us to personalize the type of religious ceremony that we wanted. We highly recommend Larry Schenk for your wedding day!
    Anna who is a planner from Say Yes in Key West was our coordinator for our rehearsal and day of ceremony. She helped us make sure everything went smoothly during our ceremony. Anna also helped us find our officiant Larry Schenk. We highly recommend using Say Yes in Key West if you want additional help for planning and having a planner for the day of your wedding. The best! - Deanna & John

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2018

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Key West on 01/06/18 and I can’t say enough good things about Kayla at Say Yes in Key West! Planning a wedding is stressful, and doing it from out of town adds a whole new level of craziness. Kayla was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. She made sure that the vendors we hired would fit both our vision for the event and our budget. Every aspect of our wedding turned out beautifully and we definitely could not have done it without her! SYIKW is worth every penny, and I highly recommend them to other couples looking to get married in Key West!

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Anna from Say Yes in Key West planned my ceremony for Dec 2, 2017. She was very responsive to emails over the 11 month period. She answered every question and made sure no details were missed. Our wedding was at Smathers Beach stairway #9 and it was beautiful. We had so many compliments on how perfect it was. All her suggestions were excellant. I was able to send her pictures of ideas for flowers and the arch and she nailed them both. She arranged the Pastor (we met with him 2 days before the wedding and he was great- Father Larry) and she arranged the steel drummer (Irie was excellant and even allowed the kids to play his drums after the ceremony). On the actual wedding day, Anna and Kayla were both at the ceremony and made everything run smoothly. I would not have changed a thing and so glad to have worked with Anna.

Belle · Married on 08/20/2017

My husband and I decided to elope to Key West and I am so happy I found Say Yes in Key West. They were affordable, professional and knowledgeable. Everything was better than I imagined and every single vendor they referred me to out performed my expectations. If you are looking to have a stress free and memorable weekend, look no more! You need to call SYIKW today!

jamie · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I got married on June 2nd, 2017 in Kew West,FL . We live in NJ and from the start I knew that planning a destination wedding was going to be no easy task , even with my Type A organizational skills . We hired Anna from SYIKW and it was hands down the best decision we ever made! Anna was unbelievably helpful from the start. No matter what "crisis" I was going through in my own head, she was always there to reassure me that everything was going to be perfect!! She was my wedding day Angel! She is very professional and always responded to my millions of emails in a timely manner, never making me feel like a bridezilla or a burden. Her attention to detail and her organizational skill made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in every step along the way!! This girl has got it all under control! OUR DAY WAS FLAWLESS! We cannot thank you enough, Anna!! You made our day more beautiful and perfect than we could have even imagined!!

Meg · Married on 05/20/2017

Kayla Rokowski was so patient with me. It was everything I wanted. Our wedding was in May at the Key West Forest and Botanical Garden. She was my right hand man(lady) down there as I was working from Philadelphia PA. SYKW was worth every penny. I can't say enough good things about this company. The vendors they work with are phenomenal. My wedding was exactly how I envisioned it. And I owe most of that to Kayla. Thank you for making my wedding so easy to plan and pull off.

Lexxi · Married on 03/24/2017

Booking Say Yes in Key West for our small destination wedding was the best thing I ever did! They are truly the most helpful, caring people and made sure everything was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. They took care of every last-minute detail.. all I had to do was show up! I was the calmest bride because of all the hard work they put into our special day. From the minute we decided on booking our wedding in Key West, they were there to help every step of the way. I received so many great recommendations from them and truly could not have done it without them! If you are nervous about booking a wedding of any size in Key West look no further! SYIKW has it handled :)

Allison · Married on 12/28/2016

I found SYIKW online, contacted them and crossed my fingers. Kayla, our wedding planner, was excellent! She helped me plan our destination wedding in a professional, helpful, detailed, creative process that flowed smoothly throughout. Her communications with me were via online and the phone, and she was prompt.
    We had a very special, beautiful wedding day, and evening, thanks to Kayla and the wonderful vendors whom she recommended. Our wedding was all that I had hoped for, and choosing SYIKW was one of the best decisions that I have ever made!

All the ladies at Say Yes in Key West were fantastic! They made planning for our wedding day very easy and fun.

Kristen · Married on 12/03/2016

I'm so glad I found these wonderful people. Patricia put us at ease with all of our questions and made us feels so comfortable. It's hard to have a destination wedding but with Say yes in Key West I had the confidence that all of our wishes would be met. The packages are a great value. Having someone to handle the details when you're so far from home is priceless.

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2016

I can not say enough positive things about Kayla from Say Yes in Key West. I was stressed to plan a Key West wedding from Fort Myers until I found her and realized how amazing she is. I work a hectic schedule so email was our typical form of communication and she was always super responsive! She understood my vision through pictures and descriptions and did an incredible job bringing everything to life. Kayla was able to provide TONS of recommendations for our welcome dinner and hangover brunch, once we landed on locations she helped with all the communication to those vendors - we absolutely loved every location for all 3 events at our destination wedding. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to work with a wedding planner as it took so much stress out of the equation. Say Yes in Key West made our wedding day such memorable, fun, stress-free, beautiful day!!

Ana · Married on 12/01/2016

Say yes in Key West team helped me and my husband to have the wedding of our dream. They were very attentive and professional ! Millions Thank you !!!

adrianne · Married on 11/19/2016

They made our ceremony PERFECT!!!! Wonderful to work with, always answered emails and calls, super flexible and reliable! Everything was magical!

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2016

My wedding was in November 2016. Kayla was great! She made me feel at ease during the whole process. They break the process down into baby steps. She never made me feel stressed for deadlines and I did not have to worry about things not being in order or ready in time. SYIKW really thinks of everything and takes the stress out of planning.

Cassie · Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Kayla for our wedding in September, she not only was amazing to work with but such a delight to be around! She helped us with more then we could ever ask for, and we couldn't have had a better wedding! She guided us in decisions we couldn't make, and never made us feel like she was pressuring us to do something. I cannot say enough good things about her!

M · Married on 09/24/2016

Thank goodness for Anna at Say Yes In Key West. She was a real lifesaver for our destination wedding in Key West. After a near catastrophe with an earlier wedding planner, Anna jumped right in and got everything right back on track. She even went the extra mile to resolve a lot of the issues created by the previous planner.

As a matter of fact, the entire staff at Say Yes in Key West came to the rescue when needed, including Slava, the president of company, which really helped to put us at ease. And in the end, we wound up having the most amazing wedding day imaginable. Everything was perfect in every sense of the word, thanks to Anna and Say Yes in Key West! - M & D

Magaly · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved kayla! From the moment we hired say yes in key west, kayla made sure to go over every detail and took care of any hiccups than happened in our wedding day so that my husband and i could enjoy every second of the day. Planning a destination wedding from far was definitely not easy and kayla made us feel so at ease and our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more!! We're just sorry we didn't find her sooner!!

Jesiga · Married on 09/03/2016

Say Yes in Key West was the perfect choice for our wedding! We live in Orlando and planning a wedding long distance was going to be no small task. Kayla and Slava were amazing, via phone, emails, they resolved every issue we had, They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!! And when our Special Day came, it was that PERFECT!!! It was everything we dreamt of!!
    They were professional, organized, creative, you can tell they were passionate in creating a perfect moment!
    From setting up the ceremony and reception area exactly how we envisioned it to creating the perfect timeline for all vendors, it was well executed!
    Kayla was so good to work with! Extremely professional and personable! She ran things so smoothly and took all the stress off of us!
    Couldn't have done it without Kayla , Slava and the rest of the team at Say Yes in Key West!!
    A little pricey but all worth it!!
    I can't speak highly enough of Say Yes in Key West!!
    Book them right away!
    5 Stars all the way!!!

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

This vendor is top notch, they responded to my emails and calls right away and we're adding and updating services for me up until 2 days prior to the ceremony and were so understanding and helpful! I can't say enough good things about SYIKW and Karros Events! By the end of my Key West trip I felt like these ladies were friends and the onsite coordinator is well worth the money. Excellent customer service, we highly recommend!!