Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence Reviews

6 Reviews for Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence

6 Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence Reviews

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

So much fun!

We hired Say Cheez to provide a photo booth at our wedding at the end of September. Autumn made the photo booth so much fun! We had guests taking photos all night, and the scrapbook that we got at the end of the night is such a great keepsake! Our guests absolutely loved it! We would highly recommend using them!

Jen was amazing to work with. The photo booth was a complete bit with all ages!

This place is super affordable and the owners are awesome people! They did it exactly how I had wanted and they were just so helpful and I would totally use them again!

Samyra · Married on 06/13/2015

Everyone LOVED the photobooth!!! I highly recommend Say Cheez Lawrence for your photobooth needs. They were fantastic to work with. I worked with Jen via email and she answered all of my questions and was super great to work with. I loved the photo strip design that she made for us. The photobooth set up was super quick and our guest headed that way right away. Bo was awesome! He was super nice! Everyone loved the props and the photostrips. We chose the guestbook option and it was definitely the right choice. I love the comments that everyone wrote and Bo did a fantastic job of putting our book together. Plus he made sure that I got all of the copies of the photostrips that I was in. Jen and Bo are awesome! You definitely want a photobooth at your wedding and you want Jen and Bo to be the ones that help you! Thank you, Say Cheez Lawrence! You all are awesome!

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

I would recommend Say Cheez Photo Booth to EVERYONE!!! Jen and Bo are both super nice, caring, and want to make your event perfect!! Their workers are super fun at the events as well!! Can't wait to book my next event with them!!

Maria · Married on 05/24/2014

Jen was amazing!! She made the Photobooth so much fun & all my guest enjoyed themselves & we're really happy to take their strips home :)