5 Reviews for Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence

5 Say Cheez Photo Booth - Lawrence Reviews

Jen was amazing to work with. The photo booth was a complete bit with all ages!

Profile Picture User6887147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This place is super affordable and the owners are awesome people! They did it exactly how I had wanted and they were just so helpful and I would totally use them again!

Profile Picture User4373711, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone LOVED the photobooth!!! I highly recommend Say Cheez Lawrence for your photobooth needs. They were fantastic to work with. I worked with Jen via email and she answered all of my questions and was super great to work with. I loved the photo strip design that she made for us. The photobooth set up was super quick and our guest headed that way right away. Bo was awesome! He was super nice! Everyone loved the props and the photostrips. We chose the guestbook option and it was definitely the right choice. I love the comments that everyone wrote and Bo did a fantastic job of putting our book together. Plus he made sure that I got all of the copies of the photostrips that I was in. Jen and Bo are awesome! You definitely want a photobooth at your wedding and you want Jen and Bo to be the ones that help you! Thank you, Say Cheez Lawrence! You all are awesome!

Profile Picture Samyra, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend Say Cheez Photo Booth to EVERYONE!!! Jen and Bo are both super nice, caring, and want to make your event perfect!! Their workers are super fun at the events as well!! Can't wait to book my next event with them!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jen was amazing!! She made the Photobooth so much fun & all my guest enjoyed themselves & we're really happy to take their strips home :)

Profile Picture Maria, 5/24/14, 1 Review