Say Cheese Photography Reviews

23 | Greensboro, NC

23 Reviews for Say Cheese Photography

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2017

Alicia is fantastic! She listened to everything I asked for and went above and beyond! Her photography is absolutely beautiful and she was so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for incredible photography for their wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Christy · Married on 10/22/2017

Alicia was absolutely wonderful!!! Our DJ failed to show up and Alicia jumped right in and took on more than she was supposed to. I absolutely love how down home she is and easy to get along with. We're already planning on using her for (hopefully) a maternity shoot! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

keith · Married on 07/15/2017

She the best excellent photographer all day,she was like family she when out her way to make sure we the wedding party was handle with professional care.Our pictures was excellent quality.SHe just did so much for us, i would prefer her to all my family and friends

Sent on 09/21/2017

amber · Married on 10/15/2016

I love "Say Cheese"!!! I met with several wedding photographers trying to find that perfect one and out of all the ones I met, Alicia was my favorite she took the time out to meet with me and wrote down my concerns and thoughts and asked questions in return. I felt comfortably with her not pressured. Her flexibility with me was awesome!!! My engagement photos turned out great I was a little worried because I don't like taking photos but she was right there making it turn into a great experience for my fiance and I. Can't wait to see how my bridal and wedding photos turn out!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Christine · Married on 12/31/2015

Alicia did an amazing job at our wedding!!! She made us feel very comfortable and actually felt like she had known us forever. She did a great job of coordinating our family to get the pictures we wanted to capture. As we went through the night, she would give us sneak peaks of the pictures and she was capturing all of the moments we wanted-without us even telling her what we wanted. Our family and friends said that they loved how laid back she was and how great of a job she was doing. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! Alicia is also what I like to call a Bridal McGyver-she helps out with whatever is needed and gives an opinion when asked. The day of my wedding the clasp broke on my dress and with a few safety pins, she fixed it! If you're looking for someone who's professional but, also a great time and easy to get a long with-Say Cheese Photography is the way to go!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Brittney · Married on 09/19/2015

Alicia is AMAZING. She got every single shot that I asked for and many more great ones. She has an incredible gift for perfect timing and works great with young children as well. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our day. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Deanna · Married on 07/25/2015

Say Cheese Photography was absolutely amazing for every part of the event she was a part of. She photographed our engagement, bridals and the wedding. Every part of the package we purchased was flawless and she was great to work with. They were very accommodating and flexible with scheduling and providing our disks of shots. She was also so much fun to be around. If I had it to do over, I wouldn't change a thing about the photography experience. She made the whole time so much less stressful and fun for everyone involved. I would recommend Say Cheese to anyone that is looking for a great photographer. She does amazing work.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Dominique · event on: 07/12/2015

AMAZING!!! Once again we had an amazing experience with Alicia Valenzuela of Say Cheese Photography! We had the privilege to work with her in 2011 with our engagement shoot. This time we entrusted her with our maternity pics. We were very happy with her professionalism, ideas, and price!!! Once our little guy arrives we cant wait to schedule his newborn shoot with her! Thanks again for capturing another momentous occasion in our lives!!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Our family and friends Loved our pictures and we were so happy to know and captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Alicia is a wonderful photographer & very accommodating! I felt comfortable with her & she had fresh/new ideas for my bridal shoot & wedding photos. She is a professional & a "go with the flow" type of person. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for any event & I will use her in the future as my photographer!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 06/13/2015

We met Alicia Valenzuela at the Raleigh Wedding Show and we loved her personality and her honesty! She has a very open approach to her profession and showed a genuine interest in providing a quality service without ripping off the customer!! We were skeptical in the beginning because her work looked impeccable but the cost was so much below many of the other photographers we interviewed! We met with her, saw her work, discussed options for different photo sessions, etc. She was very open to our ideas and providing the type of work we wanted to capture our special day! Our day was extra special, as we are a male/male couple who have been together for >23 years and waited a long time for this day to come. Alicia was so great about everything from the initial meeting to the full 9 hours that she spent photographing us and our family and friends! While she was snapping photos, she showed us frequent shots to make sure we knew she was getting great shots!
    If you're looking for a great photographer with a fun personality - look no further! She made our friends and family feel so good about taking photos! We expect to see our edited prints in the next few days and couldn't be more excited!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Mary · Married on 05/16/2015

Absolutely loved them, they were amazing. She was so much fun to work with, and took some of the most amazingly beautiful pictures of our special day. I WILL hire her every time I need some pictures now. Thank you again. Mary & Brandon Evans!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Alicia was absolutely fantastic to work with! I first met Alicia at a Bridal Show and loved her energy and down-to-earth personality--that's what stuck out to me most and attracted us to her services. Alicia was prompt to all meetings at our venue in preparation for the big day and totally took the reigns on coming up with fun, creative photo ideas on our special day. We loved our photos and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Karen · Married on 04/11/2015

Alicia and Say Cheese Photography was great...from the moment I met her at a Wedding Show in Raleigh NC. We braved the cold together in the winter to get my bridal shoot and portrait done. She took some great pictures! A few weeks later was wedding day and she was right there, with us all day capturing that special time. We've received a lot of compliments on our wedding photos and it was all because of her!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tiffany · event on: 10/12/2014

My fiancé and I met Alicia at a bridal show and instantly fell in love with her humor, professionalism, and humble personality. She took the time to get to know me as a bride and always accommodates even the craziest ideas I come up with. She began our journey with us and since then has also done maternity pictures and soon our wedding and baby pictures of our daughter. Shes always coming up with great ideas and we can't wait to see what she comes up with our wedding! She's been with us for the past year and we love having her document the journey of our lives I would recommend her services to anyone who wants great photography done with a genuine heart for what she does!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

Alicia was amazing! Every odd idea I or my bridesmaids had, she was all over! She was priced great, fun to have around, very professional, and took SO many pictures! Our CD was well organized, too! She gave black and white copies of several pictures and took a lot of artsy shots that came out great. She took shots I never would have even guessed I wanted.

I would recommended her (and have!) to anyone having an outdoor wedding. My whole family loved her and the photos and she was a hoot on the beach!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

Alicia was great! Not only are her prices amazing, but she was so flexible. She stayed longer than I had anticipated needing her for my reception and only charged me a small amount (which she didn't require until the day I got my CD).

Sent on 08/04/2015

Virginia · Married on 05/11/2013

I found Say Cheese Photography at the Greensboro, NC bridal show. She had me sold when she said that there was no hour limit to our wedding day. She was always willing to work with us and did an amazing job on our engagement session with limited scenery. She is very prompt and well prepared. We asked her to come at 11:00am and was there and stayed until we said we were done. All the pictures we received were well taken and everything we wanted and more. We are so grateful that we found her at the Bridal Show.

Alisa · Married on 10/27/2012

Alicia was a pleasure to work with and because of her we have our wedding day memories capture for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Alicia did a great job. So glad we found her. Very professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend her. Made sure we had every group picture we wanted and that everyone was positioned just right. Many formal & candid pictures of wedding and ceremony. Outstanding job! A+A+A+A+A+A+

Sent on 01/11/2013

Say cheese photography was very helpful. The owner put our minds at ease and helped make our special day perfect. They were able to meet us where and when it was convenient for me. I would recommend this business if you want quality photos at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/14/2015

The value was definitely there. All day coverage for a good price. Willing to travel without charging an arm and leg. Very friendly way of giving the pictures to the buyer by doing a DVD with copyrights.

3.0
      3.5

My photographer was very professional and super nice. The rate that she charged was great however the quality of the photos was not. Overall she did a good job but there were a few missed opportunities for good pictures and almost all the pictures have a sort of orange hue for some reason.

Sent on 07/09/2013