SAVE The DATE, LLC EVENTS Reviews

28 | Potomac, MD

28 Reviews for SAVE The DATE, LLC EVENTS

• Allison

Allison L. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Helped plan my son's bar mitzvah in the midst of a pandemic

Cara was a huge help to me in planning my son's bar mitzvah in the midst of a pandemic. When our original plans to travel to Israel were cancelled, I reached out to Cara having done nothing at all to plan an event here in Bethesda. Cara helped brainstorm on ways to celebrate safely, following the ever changing county rules, and also helped incorporate Israel into the event. She's creative, energetic, and a real advocate for her clients. Her colleague Danielle was an enormous help on the day of the event. I look forward to working with them again for my daughters' bat mitzvahs in the future.

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Caroline

Caroline U. · Married on 05/21/2021

They Make Dreams Come True

I don't even know where to start with this review nor do I have the words to describe just how incredible the Save The Date team is. Being a COVID bride was tough, we had to reschedule a couple times and plans were constantly changing but Save The Date made the entire process so easy, from start to finish, they were there for me. Christine was my rock through the ENTIRE planning process. Her wisdom, care, expertise, kindness, and talent are absolutely top notch. Danielle and Linor were our day of coordinators and my GOD I have no idea what I would've done without them. From late night meetings to helping me when I inevitably got sick (40lb ball gown + 90* heat + a corset that I had never worn before is a bad combo, ladies take note - get a bra sewn into your dress, don't wear a corset or shapewear) to literally cleaning up duck poop to making sure every single solitary detail was beyond perfect, and everything in between - Christine, Danielle, and Linor were there, with smiles on their faces, and did it all. They ensured that my husband, myself, my parents, and all of our guests had the most amazing time and got to experience every single magical moment. Danielle literally got me to the bathroom, my dress off, my corset off, and my dress back on so I could breathe and enjoy the rest of the wedding comfortably. They also adjusted my timeline on the fly so that despite me being sick and away from the reception for a little bit, I was still able to do and experience everything. They worked with our vendors to ensure they knew what was going on and where they should go and when so they didn't miss anything and to ensure everything went smoothly despite the hic-up. They also ensure that at the end of the night, every single thing was broken down and returned to the appropriate people. I did not have to think about a single thing, they did it all! Weddings are hectic and it's tough to try and enjoy your big day when you have to think about a million little things and worry about all the logistics, Danielle, Linor, and Christine took care of EVERYTHING so all I had to do was get married and enjoy the weekend. I see a lot of people debating whether to get a wedding planner or day of coordinator and I cannot recommend getting both a day of coordinator and planner enough, especially through Save The Date!! I honestly do not know what we would've done without them, if I could give them more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. If you not only want your event be out of this world amazing but you also want to actually enjoy every single second of your event, hire Save The Date!!!!! I also have to give a shout out to their founder/CEO Cara Weiss, who is also exceptional to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2021

J. Demtiz · Married on 03/11/2021

Excellent Experience

Save the date was simply OUTSTANDING to work with - Christine Ash and Cara Weiss listened to us, never pressured us one way or another, gave us excellent vendors to work with and make the planning process easy and fun. Christine suggested small things that really made the event special - those "extras" tied the entire event together and made the difference. Save the Date is respectful of your budget and ideas. On the day of our event, I did not worry about one thing - all the details were taken care of - I knew all our vendors would be there and the room set up exactly as we thought it would. I just can't speak highly enough of Save the Date!

Sent on 11/27/2019

SAVE The DATE, LLC EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for your review! We loved working for you and we are ready for your next simcha already in process!

Robin H. · Married on 11/16/2019

Couldn’t have done it without them!!!!

We worked with Cara to plan our son’s Bar Mitzvah and we couldn’t have done it without her! Everything was perfect and if it wasn’t...Cara and her crew handled it all!! I didn’t know a thing! The night seemed perfect!!! We highly recommend Cara Weiss and everyone at Save the Date!!!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank goodness I had them!

Cara has worked with my family on our first Bar Mitzvah and she is currently working with us on our second, in just a few weeks. Her and her team are the best! They have made the whole process so smooth and have thought of things that I could never have. Her assistance before, during and after can not be quantified, but I'll give her 5 stars just the same. Thanks Save The Date!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lisa · event on: 11/11/2017

I hired Save the Date to be "day of" directors. They were great! I'm so glad that I hired them. It allowed me to enjoy the special day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Mollie · Married on 07/01/2017

Save the Date is great! I used them for day-of planning and their package was super reasonable compared to other places in the area. Karen was my coordinator and Christine was my planner. Both were amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Cara Jill Weiss and Christine Ash and their staff at SAVE THE DATE, were just wonderful and attentive and helped us pull together terrific event that we and our guests truly enjoyed. They thought of every detail and helped us to stay organized. I have zero reservations and would be eager to use them again.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/05/2016

I would strongly recommend Save the Date! Christine was one of the most proficient if not the most proficient and detail oriented wedding planners I've ever worked with as I too am a wedding vendor (officant). If every wedding I worked had Save the Date, life would be grand! There is no doubt, if you want someone that can take all the worries and stress away from your day SAVE THE DATE and call them today. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ben · Married on 10/29/2016

My wife and I worked with Cara and Christine and had a fantastic experience. They were so helpful, and were the reason we found our venue. Both Cara and Christine put us in touch with all the right people as we moved forward with the process. We had the absolute best time working with Christine and Cara who were so friendly, and so attentive to our needs, and we were both so thankful for all of their time. I would recommend Save the Date LLC to anyone in the DC area who is looking to plan a big event. They will be your guide and will walk you through the process step by step and in the best way possible. Thank you!!!

• User7477130 · event on: 09/24/2016

We've used Save the Date, LLC for both my son and daughter's bnai mitzvahs and were so very happy with the services provided, by Cara & Joel Weiss and Christine Ash. They are very creative and helped us plan and execute two very special evenings that our guests are still talking about. Their service goes beyond creativity as they put you in touch and help keep track of all the different vendors and literally walk you through the process holding your hand. Their assistance in executing the "day of" can't be minimized and allowed us to feel like a guest at our own event. They come highly recommended.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Elena · Married on 07/09/2016

We hired Christine Ash from Save the Date to be our "day of coordinator" for our daughter's wedding celebration last weekend in Rockville. To say that Christine and her assistant "saved the day" is an understatement! She completely set up our event space perfectly per my instructions and then gathered together and delivered our extras to our hotel (a couple of blocks away) after the event was over. During the event, she seemed to appear whenever someone needed something, even bringing us our preferred drink throughout the night. Several of our guests mentioned to me what a great job she was doing and how lucky we were to have her! During the planning stages, she recommended great vendors and offered me useful tools for my planning. I would highly recommend Christine and Save the Date for "day of" coordination!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Renee · Married on 04/19/2016

Cara was fantastic to work with while preparing for my families events! She was involved from the beginning till the end. Her creative ideas were so balanced with our thoughts for the evening. She is warm, engaging and pays incredible attention to detail. During the party, she anticipated everything ahead of time, so we were able to enjoy the night. I highly recommend Cara and Save the Date for any big event!

Samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

We hired Cara from Save the Date LLC to assist with day of execution. Cara went above and beyond, she was involved from the moment we hired her. Cara is well connected with other vendors and was able to provide us recommendations and introductions. Cara joined us at our tasting and final venue walk-through and was available when we needed her for all wedding planning assistance. Overall, I would recommend Save the Date and Cara's team for all event planning needs.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/12/2015

Christine is awesome!! She set up everything for the ceremony, turned the room over from ceremony to reception, helped clean up at the end, and kept everything on a schedule. If something needed to be done, Christine took care of it. If something went wrong, Christine took care of it (and I didn't know about it). Christine dealt with all vendors and communicated effectively with vendors and guests. If I ever needed help with a big event again I would definitely use Christine from Save the Date.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Brenda · Married on 11/21/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Cara and Joel to plan my wedding. They had amazing ideas and worked within our budget. We plan to use them for all our other events!

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

WE worked with Cara and Christine of Save the Date to plan our event and we could not have been happier! They helped make the big day spectacular. Everything worked smoothly, I was at ease, could enjoy myself, they took care of everything and the best part...the guests could not stop talking about! Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2015

Cara did a fabulous job with my invitations. Her planning ideas are also fabulous! This is the second time we used Cara for invitations and a party planning consult and we were not disappointed! Along side Cara, is Christine Ash, who has great follow-through. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Randy · Married on 03/21/2015

I just finished working with Cara Weiss and Christine Ash in planning my son's Bar Mitzvah party. Both Cara and Christine were fantastic to work with. I went into this process having almost no knowledge about venues, caterers, party themes, DJ's, decor, etc. Cara and Christine immediately got me started with ideas and contacts for all the vendors and services I would need to plan a great party. They coordinated the process from beginning to end and helped me with all the details up until the last day. Christine also worked as a "Day Of" planner and made sure the party ran as planned and that everyone had a good time. Their follow up and attention to detail was outstanding. Christine ensured that all bases were covered so everything would be a success and I can say that the party turned out great! I would highly recommend Save the Date for your party planning needs and I would use them again for any future party.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Judy · Married on 06/08/2014

Cara is efficient, calm, helpful, right there when you need her. Her assistants were also good. We used Cara for 2 weddings and were very pleased.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Cara and her associate, Christine are wonderful event planners. Our event had many components to it, so there was a lot to do and keep track of. They were able to advise me and keep me afloat throughout the whole process. They have creative ideas and helped to make each sub event very special. I would recommend Save the Date tor your next party or celebration!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cara and the entire Save the Date team made our wedding day go off without a hitch. They took care of all the day-of details: getting the wedding party in place, dealing with vendors, keeping everyone on schedule, and even packing up gifts, cake toppers, and the guest book when the event was over so my new spouse and I could continue to revel in the moment. Cara's detailed schedule kept the whole show running smoothly. It was a blissful, stress-free day because we were in Cara's competent, authoritative, experienced hands. My husband and I would highly recommend Save the Date, LLC.

R. · Married on 09/02/2012

Save the Date has produced 2 B'nai Mitzvahs and 2 Weddings for my family! Clearly, we are big fans of Cara's! She and her team are calm, organized, easy to work with.... and fun!

They are professional, they don't micromanage... And their "take charge" ability allows you to relax and enjoy your celebration!

Adrienne · Married on 10/28/2011

When it comes to good.... no... great decisions we made in putting together our wedding and reception, Cara Weiss of Save the Date is right at the top of our list. We contacted Cara to help us select, word and order our invitations which our guests loved. She then helped us organize the event, ordercustomize small gifts, and provided "day-of" support. Much of the credit for such a smooth event can be ccredited to her years of experience and great advice. Her gentle, but take charge "day-of" support cannot be matched. While we were having photos taken or resting between the wedding and reception, she ensured we stayed on schedule, supported our every need, looked after all of the details, and took all of the "work" out of our special day. We were able to simply enjoy ourselves and our guests. We highly recommend Cara and her Save the Date team to those planning a wedding or other major event.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Save the Date helped me with two Bat Mitzvahs and a wedding planning. Cara and her staff were fabulous and extremely helpful with the planning, recommendations (vendors, creativity, ideas etc) and selling/renting products they had in their "shop". All the events were beautiful and our guests enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend her company. I will definitely use her when we plan another wedding (whenever that is :-) ).