Save the Date, LLC Reviews

24 | Bethesda, MD

24 Reviews for Save the Date, LLC

• Rachel

Rachel Carr · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank goodness I had them!

Cara has worked with my family on our first Bar Mitzvah and she is currently working with us on our second, in just a few weeks. Her and her team are the best! They have made the whole process so smooth and have thought of things that I could never have. Her assistance before, during and after can not be quantified, but I'll give her 5 stars just the same. Thanks Save The Date!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lisa · event on 11/11/2017

I hired Save the Date to be "day of" directors. They were great! I'm so glad that I hired them. It allowed me to enjoy the special day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Mollie · Married on 07/01/2017

Save the Date is great! I used them for day-of planning and their package was super reasonable compared to other places in the area. Karen was my coordinator and Christine was my planner. Both were amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Cara Jill Weiss and Christine Ash and their staff at SAVE THE DATE, were just wonderful and attentive and helped us pull together terrific event that we and our guests truly enjoyed. They thought of every detail and helped us to stay organized. I have zero reservations and would be eager to use them again.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/05/2016

I would strongly recommend Save the Date! Christine was one of the most proficient if not the most proficient and detail oriented wedding planners I've ever worked with as I too am a wedding vendor (officant). If every wedding I worked had Save the Date, life would be grand! There is no doubt, if you want someone that can take all the worries and stress away from your day SAVE THE DATE and call them today. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ben · Married on 10/29/2016

My wife and I worked with Cara and Christine and had a fantastic experience. They were so helpful, and were the reason we found our venue. Both Cara and Christine put us in touch with all the right people as we moved forward with the process. We had the absolute best time working with Christine and Cara who were so friendly, and so attentive to our needs, and we were both so thankful for all of their time. I would recommend Save the Date LLC to anyone in the DC area who is looking to plan a big event. They will be your guide and will walk you through the process step by step and in the best way possible. Thank you!!!

• User7477130 · event on 09/24/2016

We've used Save the Date, LLC for both my son and daughter's bnai mitzvahs and were so very happy with the services provided, by Cara & Joel Weiss and Christine Ash. They are very creative and helped us plan and execute two very special evenings that our guests are still talking about. Their service goes beyond creativity as they put you in touch and help keep track of all the different vendors and literally walk you through the process holding your hand. Their assistance in executing the "day of" can't be minimized and allowed us to feel like a guest at our own event. They come highly recommended.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Elena · Married on 07/09/2016

We hired Christine Ash from Save the Date to be our "day of coordinator" for our daughter's wedding celebration last weekend in Rockville. To say that Christine and her assistant "saved the day" is an understatement! She completely set up our event space perfectly per my instructions and then gathered together and delivered our extras to our hotel (a couple of blocks away) after the event was over. During the event, she seemed to appear whenever someone needed something, even bringing us our preferred drink throughout the night. Several of our guests mentioned to me what a great job she was doing and how lucky we were to have her! During the planning stages, she recommended great vendors and offered me useful tools for my planning. I would highly recommend Christine and Save the Date for "day of" coordination!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Renee · Married on 04/19/2016

Cara was fantastic to work with while preparing for my families events! She was involved from the beginning till the end. Her creative ideas were so balanced with our thoughts for the evening. She is warm, engaging and pays incredible attention to detail. During the party, she anticipated everything ahead of time, so we were able to enjoy the night. I highly recommend Cara and Save the Date for any big event!

Samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

We hired Cara from Save the Date LLC to assist with day of execution. Cara went above and beyond, she was involved from the moment we hired her. Cara is well connected with other vendors and was able to provide us recommendations and introductions. Cara joined us at our tasting and final venue walk-through and was available when we needed her for all wedding planning assistance. Overall, I would recommend Save the Date and Cara's team for all event planning needs.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/12/2015

Christine is awesome!! She set up everything for the ceremony, turned the room over from ceremony to reception, helped clean up at the end, and kept everything on a schedule. If something needed to be done, Christine took care of it. If something went wrong, Christine took care of it (and I didn't know about it). Christine dealt with all vendors and communicated effectively with vendors and guests. If I ever needed help with a big event again I would definitely use Christine from Save the Date.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Brenda · Married on 11/21/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Cara and Joel to plan my wedding. They had amazing ideas and worked within our budget. We plan to use them for all our other events!

lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

WE worked with Cara and Christine of Save the Date to plan our event and we could not have been happier! They helped make the big day spectacular. Everything worked smoothly, I was at ease, could enjoy myself, they took care of everything and the best part...the guests could not stop talking about! Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2015

Cara did a fabulous job with my invitations. Her planning ideas are also fabulous! This is the second time we used Cara for invitations and a party planning consult and we were not disappointed! Along side Cara, is Christine Ash, who has great follow-through. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Randy · Married on 03/21/2015

I just finished working with Cara Weiss and Christine Ash in planning my son's Bar Mitzvah party. Both Cara and Christine were fantastic to work with. I went into this process having almost no knowledge about venues, caterers, party themes, DJ's, decor, etc. Cara and Christine immediately got me started with ideas and contacts for all the vendors and services I would need to plan a great party. They coordinated the process from beginning to end and helped me with all the details up until the last day. Christine also worked as a "Day Of" planner and made sure the party ran as planned and that everyone had a good time. Their follow up and attention to detail was outstanding. Christine ensured that all bases were covered so everything would be a success and I can say that the party turned out great! I would highly recommend Save the Date for your party planning needs and I would use them again for any future party.

Sent on 03/30/2015

judy · Married on 06/08/2014

Cara is efficient, calm, helpful, right there when you need her. Her assistants were also good. We used Cara for 2 weddings and were very pleased.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Cara and her associate, Christine are wonderful event planners. Our event had many components to it, so there was a lot to do and keep track of. They were able to advise me and keep me afloat throughout the whole process. They have creative ideas and helped to make each sub event very special. I would recommend Save the Date tor your next party or celebration!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cara and the entire Save the Date team made our wedding day go off without a hitch. They took care of all the day-of details: getting the wedding party in place, dealing with vendors, keeping everyone on schedule, and even packing up gifts, cake toppers, and the guest book when the event was over so my new spouse and I could continue to revel in the moment. Cara's detailed schedule kept the whole show running smoothly. It was a blissful, stress-free day because we were in Cara's competent, authoritative, experienced hands. My husband and I would highly recommend Save the Date, LLC.

R. · Married on 09/02/2012

Save the Date has produced 2 B'nai Mitzvahs and 2 Weddings for my family! Clearly, we are big fans of Cara's! She and her team are calm, organized, easy to work with.... and fun!

They are professional, they don't micromanage... And their "take charge" ability allows you to relax and enjoy your celebration!

adrienne · Married on 10/28/2011

When it comes to good.... no... great decisions we made in putting together our wedding and reception, Cara Weiss of Save the Date is right at the top of our list. We contacted Cara to help us select, word and order our invitations which our guests loved. She then helped us organize the event, ordercustomize small gifts, and provided "day-of" support. Much of the credit for such a smooth event can be ccredited to her years of experience and great advice. Her gentle, but take charge "day-of" support cannot be matched. While we were having photos taken or resting between the wedding and reception, she ensured we stayed on schedule, supported our every need, looked after all of the details, and took all of the "work" out of our special day. We were able to simply enjoy ourselves and our guests. We highly recommend Cara and her Save the Date team to those planning a wedding or other major event.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Save the Date helped me with two Bat Mitzvahs and a wedding planning. Cara and her staff were fabulous and extremely helpful with the planning, recommendations (vendors, creativity, ideas etc) and selling/renting products they had in their "shop". All the events were beautiful and our guests enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend her company. I will definitely use her when we plan another wedding (whenever that is :-) ).

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2011

We worked with Cara and Judy to plan our wedding and could not have asked for a better team. Both of them were fabulous- patient, resourceful, dedicated and fun! They helped guide us through the planning process, offering advice on how to stay within our budget, while still achieving our vision. The day of our wedding, we were truly guests at our own event as they handled all the logistics to make sure our wedding was as amazing as it was.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Save the date makes it your event not theirs. There is no cookie cutter party with Save The Date

Sent on 04/26/2014

Paula · Married on 07/16/2017

Save the Date assisted with my daughter's bat mitzvah last summer. I initially wasn't sure whether I needed the help, but am glad I went for it. Christine and her assistant made it possible for me to enjoy the party without wondering for one minute what was happening on the other side of the room. No detail was ignored, including taking care of leftover favors and collecting the gift envelopes. And it was great to have someone to plan with who remembered some of the less obvious details such as candles and socks. I started with excellent vendors on my own (caterer, venue, deejay, invitations) but Christine introduced me to a wonderful photographer who was better than and far cheaper than the photog I was about to hire. She also found reliable vendors for the room decor, favors, and florist. You don't need to go with any particular vendor they recommend--I turned down several due to cost, and that was fine. And don't assume the vendors you've already found will work out....when my caterer bailed with three months to spare, which also meant the venue was lost, Cara responded to my anguished email at 3 am! In the end, I went with an alternative I found on my own, but the point is that Save the Date was ready and quick to assist in the emergency. If you want everything to go well with your event, and you don't want to turn into a nervous wreck along the way, I would wholeheartedly recommend Save the Date.

Sent on 12/28/2017