Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry Reviews

61 Reviews for Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry 1

Tracee · Married on 08/12/2011

Sarah did my make up for both my engagement shoot and wedding. She made me look gorgeous both times!!!! Her knowledge and expertice made me look flawless without looking all made up. I highly recommend Sarah for your make-up needs!!!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

Adrianna · Married on 05/29/2011

Sarah did amazing job on not only my make-up, but my maid of honor, all of my bridesmaides and my mother. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and stunning and loved the way they looked. I have been recommending Sarah since she did my trial, and will continue to recommend her. I can't wait until I have another event to use her again! My sister has also said she will be calling Sarah as soon as she gets engaged!
    Not only did Sarah do an amazing job on my make-up, but she also worked with me to re-shape my eyebrows so that they were perfect for my wedding day. She also provided great advice and guidance for skin care so that my skin was flawless on my wedding day as well.

Overall, I was extremely happy with all the services provided by Sarah and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for such lovely words Adrianna!

Janelle · Married on 04/09/2011

Sarah Giggar of Giggar makeup artistry was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, punctual, and responsible. She listened to my concerns and gave her expert opinion. The result was flawless! I received compliments all night long. I was so impressed with Sarah and her work that I requested that she do my makeup not only for my bridal shower and wedding but for my maternity pictures and baby shower, which I also received numerous compliments on how great I looked. I HIGHLY recommend Sarah Giggar of Giggar Makeup Artistry to make you the most beautiful you for one of the most importent days of your life!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Thank you Janelle!!

Sylvia · Married on 03/30/2010

Sarah is the best!!! The artistry that she adds...classy...gorgeous

Sent on 05/16/2013

Thanks Sylvia!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

As someone who owns very little makeup apart from powder, eyeliner and mascara - I literally had no clue when it came to wedding makeup! I started to research it a bit and came across airbrush makeup. I wanted it to stay on all day, not rub off when I hugged people, and I loved the flawless look it gave. Sarah was one of the many makeup artists I spoke with, her prices were roughly the same as others but cheaper for bridesmaids - I didn't mind spending a little more for myself if my closest could save a little. Sarah was incredibly friendly and accommodating, she even recommended a hairstylist she works a lot with (I also had no clue for my hair either!). She also gave us some beauty tips on how to prepare our skin for the day etc etc.

The makeup itself was stunning! I love the Kate Middleton look, she looks flawless, yet natural at the same time. Sarah did an amazing job, not only on the wedding day but with the trial too! She literally got it perfect on her first go! It was great the morning of the wedding, she worked so quickly and we were well ahead of schedule! All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup, and they literally all looked stunning. She made us all look like movie stars - we loved it and can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Nikki

Nikki Kurzman · Married on 09/22/2018

True Professional

When I began wedding planning, Sarah was the first person I reached out to. I had hired her previously for formal events and my friends had used her for their wedding days. Sarah truly listens to your feedback and works to create the look you want to achieve - even if you aren't quite sure what that is when you start. She can create a bold look or pull back for a more natural, subdued feel. Having Sarah be there on my wedding day was having another friend in the room rather than just a vendor I hired. I highly recommend her for quality work and a true professional.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/04/2014

Sarah is fantastic!! I booked her after a friend of mine used her for her wedding and looked amazing. She's a licensed esthetician and very skilled at what she does. She arrived early on wedding day, and got right to work. Her makeup skills are top notch- I have never felt more beautiful than I did on wedding day! Her brow and lashes skills are seriously amazing- everyone looked so beautiful!! My bridal party all had different makeup preferences, but she was able to accommodate all of them- some very natural, others more made up. Sarah is a total doll, but very professional, and expects the same out of her clients that she offers to them. She sticks to a strict timeline that is outlined in her initial contract to make sure all events run on time, requests that everyone getting her services shows up with their skin properly prepped. This was incredibly helpful in making sure that our day ran on time, as things always come up to delay the day. Thanks to Sarah, we were even ready to go early! I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking for bridal or special occasion makeup!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Cecilia · Married on 09/08/2018

3.0

Any bride would be happy with Sarah’s service - she is a consummate professional who makes you look beautiful on your day. She is timely , always appropriate and friendly as well as damn good at what she does. I marked her ‘flexibility’ as a less than 5 ONLY because a bride needs to realize that this a professional who books your time and honors that booking. She’s busy - so if you are unsure of your dates wait before you book! that being said, she handled the swap I had to make with my trial graciously. I used her after being referred by my now husbands friends wife and I am so happy I did. Myself and my bridesmaids looked natural (but better) and she was a calm presence the day of. I’d advice any friend to use her without hesitation.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Cecilia thank you so much for recommending me! I so appreciate that you realize I do my best to accommodate cancelations and reschedules. As a one woman show with a very packed schedule, that can be tough. Thank you for being such a relaxed and fun bride! Xo

Jen Carras · Married on 04/27/2018

Amazing experience!

Hi had the best experience with Sarah and her team! They did mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in CT at the Madison Beach Hotel. Sarah was easy to contact, friendly and accommodating. They made the morning getting ready fun and all of our makeup looked amazing!! Would highly recommend

Sent on 11/27/2018

Allie · Married on 09/02/2017

Sarah is extremely serious about her work. She was prompt and focused; got right down to business. Each of my girls got exactly what they wanted; we all felt absolutely stunning! Pure perfection for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Overall great service. Have had the pleasure of my makeup being done by Sarah first as a bridesmaid then hired her on for my wedding this past February. Very professional and patient. Works with every personality and skin type so well. Adjusted to lighting issues in the room. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 07/29/2013