Sandpearl Resort Reviews

Sandpearl Resort 3
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceptional

I got married at the Sandpearl last weekend and all I can say is WOW !! The Sandpearl really exceeded our expectations ! We worked with Cheyanne from the beginning to end and we could not thank her enough ! She made sure everything was perfect for our special day ! She was beyond professional and made sure all food came out in a timely matter ! My guests after even said Cheyanne was on point with everything all day ! We could not thank her enough and the Sandpearl for making us have the most wonderful wedding day ! It was truly a dream come true!!

Thomas Nye · Married on 10/26/2018

Beyond Great!

I highly recommend the Sandpearl Resort! Jennifer and company did an amazing job of accommodating to all of our needs to really put together our dream wedding. So many of our guests complimented how beautiful the resort is and how amazing the food was. We will be returning to the Sandpearl as guests in the future.

Janet · Married on 10/12/2018

Sandpearl wedding

The Sandpearl resort is a very special place for us and having our wedding here was a dream come true. It was everything and more for us on our special day. Everyone works to make your event exactly how you want it to be.

Sandpearl Resort 4

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience: Perfect

I can't thank you enough for all that the staff at the Sandpearl and especially Jennifer Guidry, who has done so much for us leading up to the wedding and during our wedding. From the champagne offered in the lobby, to the cabana pool service, to the INCREDIBLE food during our wedding, I can't say how perfect everything went! Our (out of town) guests have told us they will even consider flying back and staying at the Sandpearl because of their professionalism, amazing service, and eagerness to make everyone happy!!! Definitely recommend them and Jennifer!!!

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Best decision ever to have our wedding at the Sandpearl Resort! Jennifer Guidry is a true professional, and truly made our special day unforgettable with her keen sense of understanding what’s important to us and making it happen. From the small details to large, Jennifer diligently worked to deliver an elegant ceremony followed by fabulous fine dining. Beautiful evening, resort, people and memories to last forever. Highly recommend.

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Not only is the sandpearl's ground breathtaking, but their staff is truely amazing! Jennifer was amazing to work with and all of the staff were so kind and made us feel so special our entire wedding week! Thank you so much for everything! Jennifer, I'm not sure what I would have done with it you! You are an angel! Thank you from the bottom or our hearts! We were so blessed so have such an amazing time and venue for our special day!

Matt · Married on 02/09/2018

Beautiful resort with very nice staff!

Crystal · Married on 12/01/2017

Everyone was wonderful!! Thank you for helping us plan the best welcome party, wedding, and pool party!

Gina · Married on 11/04/2017

The best wedding venue whether you like the beach or not! It was magical spending our wedding weekend there!

Jasmin · Married on 10/21/2017

It was truly wonderful experience overall the staff is overwhelmingly friendly and the hotel has provided perfect service more than we have bargained for . Therefore I like to say thank you for everything you have done for us and I hope I'll stop by sometime soon .

Emina & Jasmin Dzafcic

Sandpearl Resort 5
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

The Sandpearl Resort exceeded every single expectation for our dream destination wedding. From beginning to end, from the tasting and stay after the wedding, everything was flawless and fantastic. Our site tour roughly 6 months before the wedding was everything and more, and truly blew every other venue we had previously seen out of the water. The staff at the resort made us extremely comfortable choosing them as our wedding venue. In the months leading up to our big day, the staff at the Sandpearl: Emily, Jennifer, Kristin, and Danielle, all helped plan the perfect destination wedding weekend. The wedding planning staff was available at all times to answer any type of question or concern, and were very accomodating with specific requests and demands that a destination wedding can have. Once at the hotel for our wedding weekend, the entire hotel staff was friendly, gracious, and pleasant to meet the wedding party and friends who would be spending the long weekend at the hotel. Our friends and family raved about the overall demeanor of all of the staff and beauty of the hotel facilities. Our guests were also extremely impressed with the luxurious accommodations, delicious food and drinks provided site wide, and just the ease of how every thing went from the beginning to the end of their stay. As a bride and groom, we were so thankful for finding the Sandpearl and are looking forward to visiting Clearwater for years to come to remember what a fabulous day we celebrated this past June!

The Sandpearl was the PERFECT wedding location for us!! We wanted a beach wedding, but still formal and classy and the Sandpearl delivered. The resort was amazing and the rooms were great. The customer service all weekend was wonderful. Debbie and her team did a fantastic job!!! She made sure everything went smoothly and on time. She really made me feel special and took care of all the behind the scenes details for me. The food was incredible. All our guests were very impressed with the venue, the service, and the food. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the Gulf Lawn with the beach behind us and the reception in the ballroom. The view was exactly what we wanted. THANK YOU soon much for everything, we can't wait to come back and visit one day!

Brittany · Married on 02/26/2016

Besides the fact that The Sandpearl Resort is the #1 Resort & Spa in Florida, it's truly breath taking. Our coordinator for the resort, Emily Olivieri, was fantastic! She truly helped me every step of the way through the months of planning and was very responsive when I needed her. The wedding ceremony & reception was a fairy tale and they set everything up as requested. I would highly recommend the venue for your wedding, it's was everything I wanted and more. Thank you to the staff at the Sandpearl and to my coordinator, Emily, you all really helped create a wonderful memory for my husband and I. I cannot thank you enough.

Ashley · Married on 11/20/2015

I can't put into words how amazingly perfect our wedding was at the Sandpearl. Emily was perfect from start to finish. I will never forget the hospitality and flexibility the resort provided. If recommended to everyone. The hotel is so beautiful!!

Very excited for my wedding next October! Gorgeous venue and the cocktail lawn on the beach is absolutely breath taking. Michelle has been so helpful during this decision making process, cannot wait to work with her more in the upcoming year!

jenna · Married on 10/17/2015

Debbie made my wedding day an absolute dream come true! She listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. My husband and I were engaged at The Sandpearl a year to the date before our wedding and I knew then that I wouldn't be getting married anywhere else. The resort is beautiful without being "stuffy" and the entire staff is more than friendly and ready to go above and beyond for their guests. We are so thankful for everything they did to make our wedding weekend absolutely perfect!

Jill · Married on 09/19/2015

Our wedding weekend was a DREAM!!!!!! Having it at The Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach was a true treat for us and our guests. The team at Sandpearl handled every detail for us from the check-in, pool services, wedding ceremony, reception and the farewell brunch on Sunday. They made everyone of my guests feel welcomed and truly special. From Debbie to Shelly at the front desk and of course the amazing team at the pool... everyone is so friendly ALL THE TIME!!!!

Working with the event team of Emily, Rubin and Katie was a true delight. They helped me pull together my dream wedding and make sure we made it memorable in every way possible. All my guests commented on the food at all our events. It was AMAZING... our cocktail hour, to our reception and ended with our Farewell Brunch. TOP NOTCH in everyday. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone's wedding or just a get get away weekend. We are already planning our 1st anniversary trip back to the Sandpearl.

Krisitna · Married on 07/11/2015

Sandpearl Resort was such an amazing spot for our beach wedding! My husband was actually iffy about getting married about on a beach, because it's not as private as an indoor venue, but the venue at the Sandpearl made him change his mind. It's on a secluded part of the beach, and yes other people can see you (it is a beach after all), but it gives you the privacy that a lot of other venues don't have, because it is on the side of the resort and not smack dab in the middle. The hotel is gorgeous! All of our guests were stunned. We had our reception in the smallest of the ballrooms (we had an intimate wedding of 45), and it was the perfect amount of space for dancing, socializing, and eating! It made our wedding feel very elegant, but still very simple and intimate like we wanted. Emily was the person we worked with at Sandpearl, and she was fantastic. She always got back to me quickly when I had questions, and made sure that we were in control and happy throughout the whole process, from our initial meeting to the tasting to the big day. She made us feel like 2 people she really cared about, and not just people getting married there. I honestly couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The first time we walked in we felt so welcomed and struck buy how beautiful everything is, we just had that feeling that Sandpearl was the place where we'd get married. This was an amazing place to get married, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful beach venue that's unforgettable!

Holly · Married on 06/19/2015

I had my wedding about two weeks ago at the Sandpearl Resort with Debbie as my catering manager. Debbie was amazing!! She made sure that everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The resort is the most beautiful resort I have ever stayed at, and all of my family would agree. My husband and I left the day after the wedding for our honeymoon in Antigua, and wished we would have stayed there. The entire staff is very professional and will treat you like gold. Our guests cant get over how amazing the food was for the rehearsal, and also the wedding reception. I highly recommend the Sandpearl and ask for Debbie!!!!

Sara · Married on 02/27/2015

The Sandpearl Resort is an amazing place to have a wedding. It is absolutely beautiful! I got married outside on the Gulf Lawn and it was perfect. No detail for our wedding / reception went overlooked. If something went wrong we have no idea. They are a well oiled machine there and have the whole wedding process down pat. The food was spectacular! All of our guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. If you are looking for a place to have a wedding in the Clearwater area, The Sandpearl is it, nobody does it better!

monica · Married on 12/31/2014

Wonderful place to make your special day a most memorable and beautiful memory!

Meghan · Married on 11/15/2014

My wedding and reception at the Sandpearl Resort were an absolute dream. I could never thank Debbie Glancy and Jennifer Guidry enough for everything they did to make my day perfect. I cannot begin to imagine the work that these two amazing women did behind the scenes over the 6 months of planning to create the day that I will forever be so grateful for.

From the moment we first called to inquire about having our wedding at the Sandpearl, Debbie and Jennifer have been kind, helpful, responsive and flexible. Not one single thing that we asked for was ever a problem. These two ladies are go getters, and they know how to make things happen.

The beach at the Sandpearl cannot be topped. It is a gorgeous, clean, scenic beach for a wedding. We loved having our feet in the white floury sand for the big moment. Our reception was in the Harbor Ballroom, and it was just perfect. The room was stunning. The food was absolutely delicious, and every moment went smoothly.

I will forever have the most perfect memories of my wedding at the Sandpearl, and now we know where we will be celebrating our anniversaries too!

Much heartfelt thanks for everything.

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2014

We chose the Sandpearl Resort as our venue for our destination wedding and worked with Michele Johnson. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our decision. It was absolutely beautiful. The ceremony was on the pool lawn in front of the waterfall, the cocktail hour was on the outdoor balcony, and the reception was in the Harbor Ballroom. Michele did a great job in corresponding with us (as well as my parents) in the months and weeks up to the wedding. She then went above and beyond on the day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding to make sure everything got done and ran smoothly. I cannot say enough good things about her and the Sandpearl staff. To give a couple examples of how they went above and beyond…my moms shoes were misplaced during the reception and one of the service staff went around the ballroom looking under tables until she found my mom’s shoes. In addition, I lost the six pence that my dad placed in my shoe when we went out on the beach for photos after the ceremony. Michele knew this meant a lot to me and she and her staff continued to look for this in the days and weeks after the wedding. While it seems nearly impossible that it would have been found, I received an email from her just the other day. They had found it and she had it ready to send back to me. Bottom line—not only did they provide great service before the wedding and on the weekend of the wedding—but they continued to provide amazing service even in the weeks after the wedding (even had the six pence not been found, I appreciated the fact that they notified their staff and continued to watch out for it)! Michele, her staff, and the Sandpearl were amazing to work with. And our family and friends agreed with us and thought the venue was absolutely beautiful.

• Meian

Meian · Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else but at Sandpearl. Debbie Glancy was our catering manager and she was amazing...awesome communication skills, honest opinion about vendor options, and was even better the actual wedding day. We were lucky that we had awesome weather on our wedding day and was able to use the pool lawn for our cocktail hour. Our guests complimented us on the never-ending supply of food, the friendly bartenders and wait-staff. If there was a glitch, neither me, my mom, or our guests knew about it. Only wish I could do the day over. Highly recommended reception site. Best hotel on Clearwater Beach by far!!