Sandpearl Resort Reviews

Sandpearl Resort 6
  • Dotti

Dotti Plemmons · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Most amazing wedding stay

My (new) husband and I recently had our wedding at the Sandpearl and I could not recommend it enough. All of our guests raved about their stay and our friends have already started talking about a return trip. Jennifer Guidry was our hotel/wedding coordinator. She was a dream and treated us like royalty - especially on our wedding day. The service is amazing across all parts of the hotel from the mimosa station when you check in, to the beautiful rooms and super comfy beds, to the incredible pool, friendly staff, and delicious food. We would do it over a million times, our stay and the day was just so special.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Allison · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We got married here May of 2019 and had our wedding on the gulf lawn and the reception in the Hunter Ballroom. The entire staff at the SandPearl was amazing. Most of our planning was done though Jennifer Guidry with the SandPearl and she was super on the ball, helpful, and just a pleasure to work with. The food was beyond amazing and guest keep raving about it. Would definitely recommend the SandPearl and working with Jennifer and all the staff there!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie (MOB) · Married on 05/11/2019

May 11, 2019 Sandpearl Wedding was just Spectacular!

The Sandpearl was amazing from start to finish in making my daughter's wedding perfect in every way. Jennifer Guidry was a delight to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly. We had the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception all outdoors. Dancing in the sand under the stars, following a spectacular sunset, was just magical! A million thanks to Jennifer and the entire Sandpearl staff. I would highly recommend the Sandpearl Resort.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Sandpearl Resort 7

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Dream Beach Wedding

I’ll admit, I was skeptical about getting married at the Sandpearl because of the price, but we fell in love with it and decided to get married there anyway. The team at the Sandpearl did not disappoint! Everything was incredible. Jennifer, the catering manager, was pleasant and easy to work with. She made sure everything was done according to our plan and offered helpful tips when we needed help deciding things. The whole team did a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Helaine Colosimo · Married on 04/27/2019

The most beautiful place ever!

I had my son and daughter in law’s wedding at the Sandpearl Resort on April 27, 2019. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. My family from New York were in awe over the wedding. The views were breathtaking. We had the ceremony on the beach and the cocktail hour on the Gulf Lawn overlooking the water. The reception was in the Hunter Ballroom which was gorgeous. The staff at the resort were exceptional. From management staff to room service staff. They attended to your every need and were so kind. The hotel is beautiful and the minute you are greeted at the front door you feel like your in paradise. We actually had a wedding weekend, Friday night Rehearsal Dinner on the beach, Saturday the wedding and Sunday morning farewell brunch. None of this could be done with the help, knowledge and expertise from the Catering Manager Jennifer Guidry. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. She is so knowledgeable and the sweetest kindest person I have ever met. She went above and beyond for myself and the wedding couple. She helped with the food choices and made suggestions. The food...OMG people are still talking about it. A shout out to Chef! Everything was so delicious! Jennifer has the patience of a saint. I know at times I drove her nuts! LOL Jennifer is a very special person that touched my heart and she will always be there. I will never forgot how special she helped made the day. Thank you again Jennifer.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Sandpearl Resort 8
    Sandpearl Resort 9
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceptional

I got married at the Sandpearl last weekend and all I can say is WOW !! The Sandpearl really exceeded our expectations ! We worked with Cheyanne from the beginning to end and we could not thank her enough ! She made sure everything was perfect for our special day ! She was beyond professional and made sure all food came out in a timely matter ! My guests after even said Cheyanne was on point with everything all day ! We could not thank her enough and the Sandpearl for making us have the most wonderful wedding day ! It was truly a dream come true!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Thomas Nye · Married on 10/26/2018

Beyond Great!

I highly recommend the Sandpearl Resort! Jennifer and company did an amazing job of accommodating to all of our needs to really put together our dream wedding. So many of our guests complimented how beautiful the resort is and how amazing the food was. We will be returning to the Sandpearl as guests in the future.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Janet · Married on 10/12/2018

Sandpearl wedding

The Sandpearl resort is a very special place for us and having our wedding here was a dream come true. It was everything and more for us on our special day. Everyone works to make your event exactly how you want it to be.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Sandpearl Resort 10

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience: Perfect

I can't thank you enough for all that the staff at the Sandpearl and especially Jennifer Guidry, who has done so much for us leading up to the wedding and during our wedding. From the champagne offered in the lobby, to the cabana pool service, to the INCREDIBLE food during our wedding, I can't say how perfect everything went! Our (out of town) guests have told us they will even consider flying back and staying at the Sandpearl because of their professionalism, amazing service, and eagerness to make everyone happy!!! Definitely recommend them and Jennifer!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Best decision ever to have our wedding at the Sandpearl Resort! Jennifer Guidry is a true professional, and truly made our special day unforgettable with her keen sense of understanding what’s important to us and making it happen. From the small details to large, Jennifer diligently worked to deliver an elegant ceremony followed by fabulous fine dining. Beautiful evening, resort, people and memories to last forever. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Not only is the sandpearl's ground breathtaking, but their staff is truely amazing! Jennifer was amazing to work with and all of the staff were so kind and made us feel so special our entire wedding week! Thank you so much for everything! Jennifer, I'm not sure what I would have done with it you! You are an angel! Thank you from the bottom or our hearts! We were so blessed so have such an amazing time and venue for our special day!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Alli · Married on 04/14/2018

Best day ever

Our big day at the Sandpearl was PERFECT! Leading up to it, Jennifer was so responsive to my many emails and provided great advice and insight. The entire weekend, my husband, family and guests received the best service. The day of, everything went off without one issue! All that time planning really paid off with the help of Jennifer and her well trained staff. I can’t recommend the Sandpearl more! Our wedding day was the best day ever thanks to this wonderful venue and the people who work there!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Matt · Married on 02/09/2018

Beautiful resort with very nice staff!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/01/2017

Everyone was wonderful!! Thank you for helping us plan the best welcome party, wedding, and pool party!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Gina · Married on 11/04/2017

The best wedding venue whether you like the beach or not! It was magical spending our wedding weekend there!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jasmin · Married on 10/21/2017

It was truly wonderful experience overall the staff is overwhelmingly friendly and the hotel has provided perfect service more than we have bargained for . Therefore I like to say thank you for everything you have done for us and I hope I'll stop by sometime soon .

Emina & Jasmin Dzafcic

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Sandpearl Resort 11
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

The Sandpearl Resort exceeded every single expectation for our dream destination wedding. From beginning to end, from the tasting and stay after the wedding, everything was flawless and fantastic. Our site tour roughly 6 months before the wedding was everything and more, and truly blew every other venue we had previously seen out of the water. The staff at the resort made us extremely comfortable choosing them as our wedding venue. In the months leading up to our big day, the staff at the Sandpearl: Emily, Jennifer, Kristin, and Danielle, all helped plan the perfect destination wedding weekend. The wedding planning staff was available at all times to answer any type of question or concern, and were very accomodating with specific requests and demands that a destination wedding can have. Once at the hotel for our wedding weekend, the entire hotel staff was friendly, gracious, and pleasant to meet the wedding party and friends who would be spending the long weekend at the hotel. Our friends and family raved about the overall demeanor of all of the staff and beauty of the hotel facilities. Our guests were also extremely impressed with the luxurious accommodations, delicious food and drinks provided site wide, and just the ease of how every thing went from the beginning to the end of their stay. As a bride and groom, we were so thankful for finding the Sandpearl and are looking forward to visiting Clearwater for years to come to remember what a fabulous day we celebrated this past June!

Sent on 03/16/2017

The Sandpearl was the PERFECT wedding location for us!! We wanted a beach wedding, but still formal and classy and the Sandpearl delivered. The resort was amazing and the rooms were great. The customer service all weekend was wonderful. Debbie and her team did a fantastic job!!! She made sure everything went smoothly and on time. She really made me feel special and took care of all the behind the scenes details for me. The food was incredible. All our guests were very impressed with the venue, the service, and the food. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the Gulf Lawn with the beach behind us and the reception in the ballroom. The view was exactly what we wanted. THANK YOU soon much for everything, we can't wait to come back and visit one day!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 02/26/2016

Besides the fact that The Sandpearl Resort is the #1 Resort & Spa in Florida, it's truly breath taking. Our coordinator for the resort, Emily Olivieri, was fantastic! She truly helped me every step of the way through the months of planning and was very responsive when I needed her. The wedding ceremony & reception was a fairy tale and they set everything up as requested. I would highly recommend the venue for your wedding, it's was everything I wanted and more. Thank you to the staff at the Sandpearl and to my coordinator, Emily, you all really helped create a wonderful memory for my husband and I. I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/20/2015

I can't put into words how amazingly perfect our wedding was at the Sandpearl. Emily was perfect from start to finish. I will never forget the hospitality and flexibility the resort provided. If recommended to everyone. The hotel is so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Very excited for my wedding next October! Gorgeous venue and the cocktail lawn on the beach is absolutely breath taking. Michelle has been so helpful during this decision making process, cannot wait to work with her more in the upcoming year!

Sent on 11/14/2014

jenna · Married on 10/17/2015

Debbie made my wedding day an absolute dream come true! She listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. My husband and I were engaged at The Sandpearl a year to the date before our wedding and I knew then that I wouldn't be getting married anywhere else. The resort is beautiful without being "stuffy" and the entire staff is more than friendly and ready to go above and beyond for their guests. We are so thankful for everything they did to make our wedding weekend absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Jill · Married on 09/19/2015

Our wedding weekend was a DREAM!!!!!! Having it at The Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach was a true treat for us and our guests. The team at Sandpearl handled every detail for us from the check-in, pool services, wedding ceremony, reception and the farewell brunch on Sunday. They made everyone of my guests feel welcomed and truly special. From Debbie to Shelly at the front desk and of course the amazing team at the pool... everyone is so friendly ALL THE TIME!!!!

Working with the event team of Emily, Rubin and Katie was a true delight. They helped me pull together my dream wedding and make sure we made it memorable in every way possible. All my guests commented on the food at all our events. It was AMAZING... our cocktail hour, to our reception and ended with our Farewell Brunch. TOP NOTCH in everyday. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone's wedding or just a get get away weekend. We are already planning our 1st anniversary trip back to the Sandpearl.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Krisitna · Married on 07/11/2015

Sandpearl Resort was such an amazing spot for our beach wedding! My husband was actually iffy about getting married about on a beach, because it's not as private as an indoor venue, but the venue at the Sandpearl made him change his mind. It's on a secluded part of the beach, and yes other people can see you (it is a beach after all), but it gives you the privacy that a lot of other venues don't have, because it is on the side of the resort and not smack dab in the middle. The hotel is gorgeous! All of our guests were stunned. We had our reception in the smallest of the ballrooms (we had an intimate wedding of 45), and it was the perfect amount of space for dancing, socializing, and eating! It made our wedding feel very elegant, but still very simple and intimate like we wanted. Emily was the person we worked with at Sandpearl, and she was fantastic. She always got back to me quickly when I had questions, and made sure that we were in control and happy throughout the whole process, from our initial meeting to the tasting to the big day. She made us feel like 2 people she really cared about, and not just people getting married there. I honestly couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The first time we walked in we felt so welcomed and struck buy how beautiful everything is, we just had that feeling that Sandpearl was the place where we'd get married. This was an amazing place to get married, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful beach venue that's unforgettable!

Sent on 10/08/2015