Sandpearl Resort Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Patrick
    Patrick F. Married on 11/12/2022

Beautiful Venue and Great Wedding Catering Team

To all engaged couples out there l looking at Clearwater: YOU MUST consider the Sandpearl as your venue!

The first and most important selling point for us was the food and beverage. The Sandpearl provides the food and bar services, so we didn't feel pressure to have to shop around for outside food-and-beverage vendors. Also, the quality of the food is completely worth the price. When we did our menu tasting, we were blown away, and our guests also LOVED the Sandpearl's food on our menu. Seriously, your guests will be raving about how good the food is at your wedding. Also, I love how they put little blackberries in the champagne flutes - it was a gorgeous touch.

Alexis Weisner was our contact for our wedding and we are SO appreciative to her. She was so patient with our questions regarding the financial details! Alexis and the Sandpearl team also had delicious amenities waiting for us once we returned to our suite, like Prosecco and chocolate-covered-strawberries. It was an elegant and meaningful gesture. Alexis also went out of her way to meet us on the rehearsal day, and help deliver champagne to the bridal suite on the day-of.

Finally, the location of the Sandpearl is amazing. There's tons of Air BnBs and other affordable hotels all within walking distance if you have guests who don't want to stay on property; however, for those guests who do decide to stay on property, they will have the time of their lives. The pool is fabulous, the beach is so close, and it's great for all ages, which was good for us because we had a lot of kids at the wedding. I recommend renting out a cabana if possible, as they have big TVs, which was great for the sports-fans in our family.

We also want to shout out Jeff and Victor on the catering team who were really awesome during the reception. They made sure the food was coming out on time, and that us as the married couple actually got to eat!

We also recommend booking the Gulf Suite 100. We're SO happy we did this because all the ladies could get ready very near the ceremony space on the Gulf Lawn; it's just a hop-skip-and-a-jump! It was also a great space for the hair and makeup team to get the girls ready. Alexis also suggested we have a light breakfast and lunch delivered to the room and that was SUCH a good idea; I'm so glad we took her advice.

I can't go on enough about the Sandpearl. You will not be disappointed.
    Mary C. Married on 05/21/2022

Best ever!

McKenzie and the team at the Sandpearl were amazing to work with! They executed a ceremony and reception that was better than I could have imagined. It was a dream come true!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Danielle Married on 05/06/2022

Great Experience

We had our wedding at the Sandpearl 5/6/22 and it turned out better than we could have imagined. The wedding ceremony was on the beach and the reception on the gulf lawn- both were beautiful. McKenzie was a pleasure to work with. She was always prompt and accommodating with her responses. The food was amazing, the bartenders were great, and Maria from food and beverages was over the top, phenomenal!
    Overall everything was very seamless and I would definitely recommend this venue!
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 01/15/2022

Picture Perfect Wedding

We just got married on January 15, 2022 and let me just say this is truly the best venue in the Tampa/Clearwater area. From the initial conversation with McKenzie and Diana they were so helpful and responsive and anything you needed they were able to help get an answer for it.

The wedding day itself was truly amazing the wait staff in the reception was hands down the best service we have seen anywhere. Special shout out to Maria and Hugo you guys did an outstanding job.

If you want a picture perfect wedding I would recommend having it at the Sandpearl. Thank you guys again for making our dreams come true!
    Morgan Married on 02/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect all inclusive dream wedding venue

My husband and I live in Tampa Bay and decided we wanted to get married on the beach however we did not want the ceremony to be on the sand & we still wanted to have an elegant, traditional wedding. Sandpearl made that happen! We got married on the gulf lawn looking out to the beach/ocean and then had a reception in the Hunter ballroom. The food was absolutely amazing our whole experience with the staff was incredible - they really went above and beyond especially during a pandemic they met all our needs and made sure to address all our concerns and still make it the perfect wedding day!!
    We also stayed at the resort for a few days after for our minimoon since we could not travel internationally and it was so amazing going to the spa and eating at Caretta’s. A few shout outs to Jim Jenkins who was our main contact and who sent us a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on our wedding night as well as Chef “Bubbles”or Champagne who made the food absolutely perfect! ( so many compliments esp about the short rib!) a few servers that we loved Maria and Taz!! it’s a great venue and vacation experience even living close by, we will definitely be back!!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely incredible

I can’t say enough about how amazing our wedding was at The Sandpearl Resort. From beginning to end, our wedding consultant Jennifer Guidry was absolutely perfect. The weekend of the wedding went so smooth. You hear stories of how things go wrong at peoples weddings, well not with us! The staff was incredible, the set up was exactly what we wanted. Our guests were RAVING about how it was the best wedding food they ever had. All of our vendors even commented on the ease of the day. My husband and I have already said we will be back to Sandpearl for our anniversary! It is now a very special place to our hearts. If you are looking to get married in Clearwater, look no further than the Sandpearl Resort and Jennifer. You won’t be disappointed. It truly was the best day of our lives!
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely Perfect

We got married at the Sandpearl and it was so beautiful and everything was done so seamlessly thanks to Katherine King and the staff. Every detail was taken care of and Katherine even came to my hotel room while getting ready to make sure everything was going good. The hotel sent chocolate covered strawberries Friday when I checked in and even Saturday night after the wedding we came back to a bottle of champagne and more chocolate covered strawberries by Katherine. I had a guest or two show up even though they sent their RSVP as decline and Katherine ensured they had a place and meal. Guests raved about the service from the staff and the food! Every meal was served hot. Nothing went wrong with our wedding and I attribute this to Katherine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Venue on the beach

It was great working with Jennifer along with my wedding planner. Everything was amazing and they were able to accommodate our needs. The day was beautiful and couldn't ask for better weather!
    Katie S. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding November

Our wedding came out amazing!! Katherine the catering manager is absolutely amazing! They took care of everything! They really made my day!
    Dotti P. Married on 10/05/2019

Most amazing wedding stay

My (new) husband and I recently had our wedding at the Sandpearl and I could not recommend it enough. All of our guests raved about their stay and our friends have already started talking about a return trip. Jennifer Guidry was our hotel/wedding coordinator. She was a dream and treated us like royalty - especially on our wedding day. The service is amazing across all parts of the hotel from the mimosa station when you check in, to the beautiful rooms and super comfy beds, to the incredible pool, friendly staff, and delicious food. We would do it over a million times, our stay and the day was just so special.
    M. Chasse Married on 08/11/2019

A Perfect Wedding

Our daughter was married at the Sandpearl and, from the initial visit, through the planning stages, to day of the wedding, it was a pleasure. Jennifer G. was incredibly knowledgeable, flexible and willing to make helpful and practical suggestions, which we appreciated. She inspired full confidence and was easily accessible to answer our questions. The wedding was absolutely awesome - a beautiful setting, fabulous food, friendly and attentive staff, great relationship with the band, photographer, and other vendors. If we had to sum up our wedding experience at the Sandpearl in one word, it would have to be..."Perfect"!
  • Jordan
    Jordan C. Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding venue!

I can't say enough incredible things about our wedding here at the Sandpearl. Jennifer was so amazing to work with! She was always able to answer emails about planning. Our food, the staff, the venue, the organization- everything was impeccable! Highly highly recommend the Sandpearl for your wedding. You and your guests will feel like kings and queens for your weekend :)
    Allison Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We got married here May of 2019 and had our wedding on the gulf lawn and the reception in the Hunter Ballroom. The entire staff at the SandPearl was amazing. Most of our planning was done though Jennifer Guidry with the SandPearl and she was super on the ball, helpful, and just a pleasure to work with. The food was beyond amazing and guest keep raving about it. Would definitely recommend the SandPearl and working with Jennifer and all the staff there!
  • Katie
    Katie (. Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

May 11, 2019 Sandpearl Wedding was just Spectacular!

The Sandpearl was amazing from start to finish in making my daughter's wedding perfect in every way. Jennifer Guidry was a delight to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly. We had the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception all outdoors. Dancing in the sand under the stars, following a spectacular sunset, was just magical! A million thanks to Jennifer and the entire Sandpearl staff. I would highly recommend the Sandpearl Resort.
    Lindsey Married on 05/11/2019

Dream Beach Wedding

I’ll admit, I was skeptical about getting married at the Sandpearl because of the price, but we fell in love with it and decided to get married there anyway. The team at the Sandpearl did not disappoint! Everything was incredible. Jennifer, the catering manager, was pleasant and easy to work with. She made sure everything was done according to our plan and offered helpful tips when we needed help deciding things. The whole team did a wonderful job!
    Helaine C. Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful place ever!

I had my son and daughter in law’s wedding at the Sandpearl Resort on April 27, 2019. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. My family from New York were in awe over the wedding. The views were breathtaking. We had the ceremony on the beach and the cocktail hour on the Gulf Lawn overlooking the water. The reception was in the Hunter Ballroom which was gorgeous. The staff at the resort were exceptional. From management staff to room service staff. They attended to your every need and were so kind. The hotel is beautiful and the minute you are greeted at the front door you feel like your in paradise. We actually had a wedding weekend, Friday night Rehearsal Dinner on the beach, Saturday the wedding and Sunday morning farewell brunch. None of this could be done with the help, knowledge and expertise from the Catering Manager Jennifer Guidry. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. She is so knowledgeable and the sweetest kindest person I have ever met. She went above and beyond for myself and the wedding couple. She helped with the food choices and made suggestions. The food...OMG people are still talking about it. A shout out to Chef! Everything was so delicious! Jennifer has the patience of a saint. I know at times I drove her nuts! LOL Jennifer is a very special person that touched my heart and she will always be there. I will never forgot how special she helped made the day. Thank you again Jennifer.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/11/2018

Exceptional

I got married at the Sandpearl last weekend and all I can say is WOW !! The Sandpearl really exceeded our expectations ! We worked with Cheyanne from the beginning to end and we could not thank her enough ! She made sure everything was perfect for our special day ! She was beyond professional and made sure all food came out in a timely matter ! My guests after even said Cheyanne was on point with everything all day ! We could not thank her enough and the Sandpearl for making us have the most wonderful wedding day ! It was truly a dream come true!!
    Thomas N. Married on 10/26/2018

Beyond Great!

I highly recommend the Sandpearl Resort! Jennifer and company did an amazing job of accommodating to all of our needs to really put together our dream wedding. So many of our guests complimented how beautiful the resort is and how amazing the food was. We will be returning to the Sandpearl as guests in the future.
    Janet Married on 10/12/2018

Sandpearl wedding

The Sandpearl resort is a very special place for us and having our wedding here was a dream come true. It was everything and more for us on our special day. Everyone works to make your event exactly how you want it to be.
    Alex Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience: Perfect

I can't thank you enough for all that the staff at the Sandpearl and especially Jennifer Guidry, who has done so much for us leading up to the wedding and during our wedding. From the champagne offered in the lobby, to the cabana pool service, to the INCREDIBLE food during our wedding, I can't say how perfect everything went! Our (out of town) guests have told us they will even consider flying back and staying at the Sandpearl because of their professionalism, amazing service, and eagerness to make everyone happy!!! Definitely recommend them and Jennifer!!!
    Susan Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Best decision ever to have our wedding at the Sandpearl Resort! Jennifer Guidry is a true professional, and truly made our special day unforgettable with her keen sense of understanding what’s important to us and making it happen. From the small details to large, Jennifer diligently worked to deliver an elegant ceremony followed by fabulous fine dining. Beautiful evening, resort, people and memories to last forever. Highly recommend.
    Jenna Married on 06/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Not only is the sandpearl's ground breathtaking, but their staff is truely amazing! Jennifer was amazing to work with and all of the staff were so kind and made us feel so special our entire wedding week! Thank you so much for everything! Jennifer, I'm not sure what I would have done with it you! You are an angel! Thank you from the bottom or our hearts! We were so blessed so have such an amazing time and venue for our special day!
    Alli Married on 04/14/2018

Best day ever

Our big day at the Sandpearl was PERFECT! Leading up to it, Jennifer was so responsive to my many emails and provided great advice and insight. The entire weekend, my husband, family and guests received the best service. The day of, everything went off without one issue! All that time planning really paid off with the help of Jennifer and her well trained staff. I can’t recommend the Sandpearl more! Our wedding day was the best day ever thanks to this wonderful venue and the people who work there!
    Matt Married on 02/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful resort with very nice staff!
illustration stars