21 Reviews for Sanctified Decisions

Licensed (4)
Customized Vows (3)
Single Religion (1)
21 Sanctified Decisions Reviews

Where to even start... There are no words to describe how wonderful Donna with Sanctified Decisions was to work with!! Our day was absolutely perfect and everything that we could have ever imagined, plus so much more! She took my visions and made it into exactly what I have dreamed of my entire life! Donna went from our Officiant to our friend, to the one who listened when I just needed to talk out my thoughts and then most importantly, she became part of our family! We will forever be grateful to Donna and her wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna was awesome- very professional and accommodating. She asked all the right questions in advance to ensure she tailored the experience to suit our requests. She made our experience easy, laid back and honored our request for a concise ceremony experience. Donna- Thanks!!

Profile Picture Tarrika, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We decided about 8 weeks before our wedding to have an actual ceremony instead of a courthouse wedding. I had absolutely no idea what to do first, no idea who would help me, and in such a sort amount of time, if anyone could pull it off. I did a little research and ran across Sanctified Decisions. Donna Hearn was very sweet, calm, and confident in handling our ceremony. She introduced me to the Petite Ceremony packages and immediately became my new best friend. She handled EVERYTHING. Flowers, food, even down to the wine glasses. Her backyard made the absolute perfect place for my late evening ceremony. If you are having any concern about your wedding, I promise Donna and Sanctified Decisions is the way to go. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Keva, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I am so glad that we chose Donna! You can tell that she truly cares about the couples that she marries, and that was reflected in the personalized touches that she added to our ceremony. Before I met Donna, I had no clue about what I wanted in a ceremony, but she answered all of my questions and provided extremely helpful recommendations to make everything perfect. I would absolutely, 100 percent, without a doubt recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Donna was absolutely great! Me and my husband had an elopement ceremony and she made it very special. We appreciated her quick responses to email and having a kind and loving heart. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is having a wedding to choose her. She's great!

Profile Picture Tequilla, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna was a big help with our last minute wedding. She was great with our families and helped us out in a pinch.

Profile Picture Aaron, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna performed our ceremony in the pouring rain (when she could have asked us to postpone) and made our day perfect. She was just our style.

Profile Picture julianne, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We really appreciated Donna's warm and professional manner. She lifted our simple wedding ceremony out of the ordinary and made it lovely and memorable. Officiating is truly her calling and she was a blessing to work with. Thank you Donna for working us in on short notice!

Profile Picture Katharine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We are so glad we found her! Donna was easy to work with, positive, kind, calming, funny, punctual, and accommodating (even when we made a last-minute adjustment to our ceremony). We would recommend her a thousand times over!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Donna gave us exactly what we were looking for-- quick and easy. She allowed us to come into her home to do our ceremony and made something that had previously been such a hassle so simple and meaningful. Can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After a long search for an officiant, we finally stumbled across Donna, and could not have been happier with the ceremony she gave us! We wanted a short and simple civil ceremony, and she definitely gave us the uplifting message we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My experience with Mrs. Donna was WONDERFUL! My husband & I both enjoyed our spontaneous elopement ceremony because Mrs. Donna made it so special to us! We had to reschedule & Mrs. Donna was so understanding of our situation & accompanied us anyway that she could. I would definitely recommend Mrs. Donna to any & everyone! ??

Profile Picture Jasmine, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna is a very caring person, very professional and helpful. We cannot thank her enough for such a beautiful ceremony. Donna is awesome with any questions that you may have. She followed up with the family for several weeks with advice that they needed about details, even about things that is not within her job. Donna even called to ask the bride questions the day before the wedding, so that she could add special touches in her wording and added a nice Irish blessing to end the ceremony. She also took the time to have a moment of prayer before the ceremony with the bride. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

I can not recommend Donna enough! She met with us to find out what we wanted from our ceremony, and designed it to deliver exactly that, while communicating with us through the whole process. With our blessing, she added a little bit of humor that made us feel more comfortable and was a HUGE hit with the audience. We got nothing but rave reviews all night! She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our big day was stress free. Thank you again Donna!

Profile Picture Travis, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our officiant was well prepared, professional, and most importantly very warm and friendly. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and she delivered.

Profile Picture User7231655, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Donna!!! She was wonderful to work with!! The ceremony that she performed for my son and daughter-in-law was sweet and exactly what they wanted. The "Oh yeah" that she had each of them to say after their vows gave everybody a laugh!

Profile Picture Cinda, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna is a joy to work with i would highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone to officiate their wedding.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed

I could not have picked a better person for the job. First one to respond and super accommodating to my needs. Love what she does. Perfect!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna is a complete joy to work with. She is very quick to respond either phone call, text or email. Donna is very flexible and laid back. She is very sweet and truly has a passion for bringing couples together.

Profile Picture Selena, 7/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great experience! Donna was very accommodating and made our day even more special. She worked with around our schedule and made the occasion feel very personal. I would definitely recommend Sanctified Decision.

Profile Picture jon, 12/22/16, 1 Review