Sanctified Decisions Reviews

23 Reviews for Sanctified Decisions

Sanctified Decisions 1
Sanctified Decisions 2

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Donna performed the ceremony for our intimate family wedding and it was perfect! It was exactly what my and husband and I wanted. Donna was very organized and followed up with me immediately during the planning process. She made everything so easy and no stress at all! I would definitely recommend Donna for couples who would like an intimate, Christian ceremony. Bridget

Carol · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Donna. From the moment I heard her voice on the phone, I was filled with pure excitement. We had an intimate elopement in her gorgeous back yard that she and her husband built by themselves. The level of commitment is through the roof, she was perfectly communicative, and honestly, Donna and her husband are both just darling people.
    We feel very blessed to have found Donna. If you are looking for an officiant, your search is over. She is the one.

Stacey · Married on 03/30/2018

Where to even start... There are no words to describe how wonderful Donna with Sanctified Decisions was to work with!! Our day was absolutely perfect and everything that we could have ever imagined, plus so much more! She took my visions and made it into exactly what I have dreamed of my entire life! Donna went from our Officiant to our friend, to the one who listened when I just needed to talk out my thoughts and then most importantly, she became part of our family! We will forever be grateful to Donna and her wedding coordinator.

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Sanctified Decisions 3

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Stacey, thank you so much for your very kind words - it means the world to me. I know you & Joshua are going to have such a loving family & home. Also, I will pass your comment on to Dreamgate Events (my wedding planner) http://www.dreamgateevents.com how happy you were with their Services, too. Pizza night is coming soon Girl Friend!!!

Tarrika · Married on 12/21/2017

Donna was awesome- very professional and accommodating. She asked all the right questions in advance to ensure she tailored the experience to suit our requests. She made our experience easy, laid back and honored our request for a concise ceremony experience. Donna- Thanks!!

Keva · Married on 10/26/2017

We decided about 8 weeks before our wedding to have an actual ceremony instead of a courthouse wedding. I had absolutely no idea what to do first, no idea who would help me, and in such a sort amount of time, if anyone could pull it off. I did a little research and ran across Sanctified Decisions. Donna Hearn was very sweet, calm, and confident in handling our ceremony. She introduced me to the Petite Ceremony packages and immediately became my new best friend. She handled EVERYTHING. Flowers, food, even down to the wine glasses. Her backyard made the absolute perfect place for my late evening ceremony. If you are having any concern about your wedding, I promise Donna and Sanctified Decisions is the way to go. You will not be disappointed.

Sanctified Decisions 4

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so glad that we chose Donna! You can tell that she truly cares about the couples that she marries, and that was reflected in the personalized touches that she added to our ceremony. Before I met Donna, I had no clue about what I wanted in a ceremony, but she answered all of my questions and provided extremely helpful recommendations to make everything perfect. I would absolutely, 100 percent, without a doubt recommend her to anyone!

Tequilla · Married on 08/19/2017

Mrs. Donna was absolutely great! Me and my husband had an elopement ceremony and she made it very special. We appreciated her quick responses to email and having a kind and loving heart. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is having a wedding to choose her. She's great!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Tequilla, it was so nice meeting you and Laderric. You two make a great couple!! Thank you for your kind words. God Bless.

Aaron · Married on 08/12/2017

Donna was a big help with our last minute wedding. She was great with our families and helped us out in a pinch.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

My pleasure. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.

julianne · Married on 06/29/2017

Donna performed our ceremony in the pouring rain (when she could have asked us to postpone) and made our day perfect. She was just our style.

Katharine · Married on 06/24/2017

We really appreciated Donna's warm and professional manner. She lifted our simple wedding ceremony out of the ordinary and made it lovely and memorable. Officiating is truly her calling and she was a blessing to work with. Thank you Donna for working us in on short notice!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Katharine, couples like you are why I love what I do. Thank you. God Bless.

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

Donna was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We are so glad we found her! Donna was easy to work with, positive, kind, calming, funny, punctual, and accommodating (even when we made a last-minute adjustment to our ceremony). We would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Lindsay, thank you for your kind words!

Erin · Married on 05/28/2017

Donna gave us exactly what we were looking for-- quick and easy. She allowed us to come into her home to do our ceremony and made something that had previously been such a hassle so simple and meaningful. Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Erin, my sweet bride, your generous, kind words made my day. Thank you and God Bless the two of you.

Madison · Married on 04/22/2017

After a long search for an officiant, we finally stumbled across Donna, and could not have been happier with the ceremony she gave us! We wanted a short and simple civil ceremony, and she definitely gave us the uplifting message we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Madison, thank you so much for your kind words. You two were awesome.

Jasmine · Married on 12/31/2016

My experience with Mrs. Donna was WONDERFUL! My husband & I both enjoyed our spontaneous elopement ceremony because Mrs. Donna made it so special to us! We had to reschedule & Mrs. Donna was so understanding of our situation & accompanied us anyway that she could. I would definitely recommend Mrs. Donna to any & everyone! ??

Sent on 01/08/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Jasmine, thank you so much for the kind words. It was both a pleasure and a blessing to unite the two of you. There is a reason God put us on the same path. Best wishes to you, Antorry & little Balee.

Teresa · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna is a very caring person, very professional and helpful. We cannot thank her enough for such a beautiful ceremony. Donna is awesome with any questions that you may have. She followed up with the family for several weeks with advice that they needed about details, even about things that is not within her job. Donna even called to ask the bride questions the day before the wedding, so that she could add special touches in her wording and added a nice Irish blessing to end the ceremony. She also took the time to have a moment of prayer before the ceremony with the bride. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Travis · Married on 10/01/2016

I can not recommend Donna enough! She met with us to find out what we wanted from our ceremony, and designed it to deliver exactly that, while communicating with us through the whole process. With our blessing, she added a little bit of humor that made us feel more comfortable and was a HUGE hit with the audience. We got nothing but rave reviews all night! She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our big day was stress free. Thank you again Donna!

Our officiant was well prepared, professional, and most importantly very warm and friendly. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and she delivered.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Thank you very much.

Cinda · Married on 09/18/2016

We highly recommend Donna!!! She was wonderful to work with!! The ceremony that she performed for my son and daughter-in-law was sweet and exactly what they wanted. The "Oh yeah" that she had each of them to say after their vows gave everybody a laugh!

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2016

Donna is a joy to work with i would highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone to officiate their wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Thank you my sweet sweet Lady.

Heather · Married on 08/26/2016

I could not have picked a better person for the job. First one to respond and super accommodating to my needs. Love what she does. Perfect!

Selena · Married on 07/27/2016

Donna is a complete joy to work with. She is very quick to respond either phone call, text or email. Donna is very flexible and laid back. She is very sweet and truly has a passion for bringing couples together.

jon · Married on 12/22/2016

Great experience! Donna was very accommodating and made our day even more special. She worked with around our schedule and made the occasion feel very personal. I would definitely recommend Sanctified Decision.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sanctified Decisions's reply:

Jon, thank you so much. I so enjoyed working with you and Jacqueline. Your wife is an amazing person & I know you will have a very happy life together. God Bless the two of you.