Samuel's Grande Manor Reviews

268 | Buffalo, NY

268 Reviews for Samuel's Grande Manor

Katie · Married on 08/25/2012

We found Samuel's to be the perfect place for our wedding reception! All of the staff there was very helpful, every step of the way, during our planning process. They really made us feel that they were there for us. The day of our reception, I really felt like I could sit back, relax and let them handle everything and they did. They did ask questions throughout the reception of me and my husband, but these questions were welcomed as I would rather have them ask and do things right than guess. Dawn, who was our event manager the night of, was excellent. She did everything I asked, and thought of things that I didn't. In addition, the facility there looked just beautiful and all of our guests commented on what a wonderful time they had!! :)

Sent on 09/06/2012

We had an excellent experience with Samuel's Grande Manor and the staff. They were helpful and responsive to our every need. I would highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Got married here about almost a month ago. Ceremony was there as well as the reception. Everything went smoothly. We received several compliments on the DJ as well as the food. Several guests said it was the best wedding food they have had.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Kait · Married on 08/24/2012

My new husband and I worked mostly with Sue throughout our wedding planning. She was wonderful; friendly, funny, and a joy to work with! We planned our wedding at Samuel's from out of town, and Sue made it so easy for us. She was always available by email and our phone calls were returned promptly. We were able to meet with her whenever we came into town last minute. She made the whole process, from booking the venue to dropping off our decorations, seating charts, and favors, enjoyable and as stress-free as possible! Thank you to all of the staff at Samuel's for making our night so special, and thank you to Sue for helping us along the way!

Sent on 09/10/2012

clintonia · Married on 08/18/2012

the staff was great, everything was on time food was very good my day was everything I wanted it to be

Mrs Clintonia Ferreira

Sent on 08/24/2012

Marcia · Married on 08/17/2012

Sue did an amazing job and was very responsive to all my calls and emails. She made herself available whenever I needed her.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Khristian · Married on 08/17/2012

Samuels was absolutely amazing to my husband and I. The captain was attentive from the moment I stepped into the door. Once the bartender knew what we liked to drink he would have our drinks made before we stepped to the bar. We didn't need to ask for anything. It has been a month since the wedding and my family and friends are still raving about how great the food and service was.

Sent on 09/18/2012

john · Married on 08/11/2012

We had a great time the service was wonderful and it made for a great day for our family and friends.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Everything was wonderful and all of the staff was very helpful and really made our day special.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2012

Thank you to Sue and Mark (and also our Banquet captain!!) for helping make our wedding incredible! It was better than we dreamed of. I was an out of town bride and as you can imagine not being able to see how everything would be laid out was a bit stressful but Samuel's made everything perfect on our big day. From the decor to the food to the service. I have never heard so many people say that our wedding was the best they've ever been to. It wouldn't have been without Samuel's amazing service. Thank you a million times over. We will certainly be recommending Samuel's Grande Manor to everyone!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Heather · Married on 08/03/2012

Samuel's Grande Manor did an excellent job for our wedding. The food was great and our Captain Pat was wonderful. The manager came to speak with us twice during the night to see how everything was going and Sue Manfredo was great during the whole planning process. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Esmeraldy · Married on 07/27/2012

I fell in love with this place from the first day I saw it, it had everything in one place what more can you ask for? Ceremony, reception, parking, and service.The food was great and the service was excellent. I was very satisfied and happy with the results. They were flexiable with meeting my wants and needs. I recommend Samuels to anyone who is looking for a place to do an outside ceremony and have the reception within walking distance, which makes it much easier to accomadate guest. The landscape was absolutely gorgeous setting a great atmosphere for such a special day. The DJ Samuels provided did such an AWESOME job. The DJ was really caring, very easy to work and talk with. The DJ was great with being open and flexiable to the kind of music we wanted. The parking was within walking distance, and they also provided valet parking for your guest. You get what you pay for and Samuels was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/09/2012

MARY LOU · Married on 07/21/2012

Special thanks to Sue, everthing ran wonderfully, as planned. Management stepped up and addressed some issues we had early on. The wedding was perfect in every way. The grounds, gazebo, Josephine room,etc. were all wonderful. Dawn, our captain, kept everything running smoothly and we were well taken care of. Our guests loved the beautiful venue and the food was excellent-must have been good as Dawn let us know that every plate of food was served-no leftovers. The coffee bar was beautiful and the wedding cake and trays of cream puffs, etc. were gone in a flash.
    Everyone said it was a totally wonderful wedding. Of course, that's all we could wish for, the most wonderful wedding day for our bride and groom.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2012

We were very happy with everything at Samuel's Grande Manor. It is a beautiful facility and everyone was so easy to work with. The food and service were great.

Sent on 08/06/2012

We had a fabulous wedding at Samuels and are so glad we chose this venue. Our guests had so much fun and couldn't stop raving about the food, which was one of the combo meals. Dawn, our wedding captain, was on top of everything and did anything we asked. She was extremely flexible and professional, which calmed the groom and I. The servers were prompt and the bartenders attentive. My only regret is that the day came and went so fast!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2012

Samuel's Grande Manor was a beautiful place to have a wedding. Also, Debbie our DJ from Samuel sound was a blast and Accent chair-covers was helpful in making the room look stunning! Everyone at Samuel's was easy to work with, accommodating and very helpful!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Cheyenne · Married on 07/14/2012

The caption,Rennea, I was provided for my event was of excellent help. She was timely and kept me and my guests cared for and happy.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Claire · Married on 07/14/2012

I was a bit apprehensive when we chose to have our wedding in the US (I live in Canada but my husband is from Clarence). I thought it might make planning complicated. It could not have been easier. I cannot possibly recommend this venue highly enough. From beginning to end the staff were impeccably professional and kind. I will eat most foods without complaint however I'm very reserved when it comes to effusive praise. The filet mignon was extraordinary and the Samuel's Chicken was absolutely delicious. Hors d'oeuvres were scrumptuous! Our captain for the evening was attentive, kind, and uber professional. Mark, Sue, Karel, Margaret, all the staff provided outstanding service. Every detail was looked after and we were able to have the most joyous event of our lives. The guests RAVED about all of it...the food, the beauty of the venue, the staff. I can't imagine a better value is possible anywhere and we looked into a number of venues. We feel truly blessed to have had the privilege of having our wedding reception at Samuel's Grand Manor. I would recommend this venue and the staff to anyone, without reservation! Thank you everyone on staff!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2012

Everything was great! Pat was awesome. Never needed to go to the bar for a drink, she was always finding Tom and I and seeing if we needed anything. The rest of the staff was great also. Food was great. We are still receiving compliments. Will definitely be recommending Samuels!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2012

Samuel's is a great venue for a wedding or any large event! The staff is very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful. They are willing to work with any requests or suggestions that someone might have regarding their event. They even let us come in early the day before the wedding and do some set-up since our centerpieces were a bit complicated. The service the day of the wedding was great. We got a lot of compliments on the food (filet and chicken oscar). I would definitely recommend Samuel's to anyone considering them for their event.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Our wedding at Samuel's Grande Manor was perfect! Sue M. (our host) and Samuel's Grande Manor were so great at helping us plan everything since we were out of town! The whole reception went very smoothly thanks to them!!! I would recommend Samuel's Grande Manor to anyone (and we would recommend Sue!)

Sent on 06/30/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2012

Just amazing. The venue was beautiful, the wait staff was fantastic and everyone was so responsive and accommodating. Never once did I feel like I was inconveniencing them by changing a detail or adding something last minute. Everything they did made our big day so special and perfect! I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Jennilee · Married on 06/16/2012

Everyone at saumels was beyond amazing! They were so attentive to what we needed and wanted to do nothing but help to ensure that our wedding was everything we hoped for! Our captian, was so kind and so professional. She catered to not only our every whim, but to our guests as well. I had several of my guests tell me what a wonderful person she is!
    Samuels made the planning so easy! All of the vendors they recommend, we not only used but them as well!
    My frantic emails were answered promptly and kindly. Never once did they make me feel like I was imposing or annoying!
    To sum it up, we love, love, love every person there and can't wait to renew our vows to have the Samuels experience again!!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

Samuels Grande Manor is an amazing place to have a wedding reception. We had our in the middle room on the first floor, during the reception guests could mingle out on the patio or dance the night away inside. It was perfect.
    The entire staff is so friendly and accommodating. At your reception you get a "Captain" and staff devoted to your room. Our Captain was Pat, she was awesome! She came and asked how we were doing if we needed drinks as soon as we walked in, she was so attentive to all of our guests. The food was amazing; I wish I would have gotten to actually eat it, but being the bride it seems that we never get to eat. And you definitely get what you pay for! After looking at a few other places we thought that Samuels was the best deal, you get so much for your money.
    Thank you to all of the staff at Samuel's! Our reception was awesome!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2012

I really can't give enough positive feedback about Samuel's. From our first tour of the venue, all the way through the last moments of our wedding, the staff was warm, friendly, and incredibly helpful. Mark made all of our planning almost seamless, and was simply wonderful to work with. The ceremony space is lovely, and our reception (in the Josephine Room) was fantastic. The food was excellent, though there was a bit too much of it...that the Viennese table went pretty much untouched because our guests were so full was unfortunate, as all of the desserts looked amazing. The staff was attentive and helpful, and Debbie (of Samuel's Sound Services) did a spectacular job with the music. I would highly recommend Samuel's to any couple looking for an elegant yet warm environment for their wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2012