Samuel's Grande Manor Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Samuel's Grande Manor 1

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience at SGM!

Samuel's Grande Manor was the perfect wedding venue. From the first time we met with them, to the very end of our wedding reception, the Samuel's team was attentive and professional. They were always available to answer questions, gave great suggestions, and were flexible with any special requests we had. When we arrived at the reception, my husband and I were blown away by how beautiful the room looked. The food was amazing, and the bartenders and wait staff were great. We used Samuel's in house DJ, and were very pleased with her as well. I don't have a single complaint! Thank you Samuel's for making our wedding reception so so special!

Shane · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible food, service, and attention

Samuels was absolutely fantastic in their services provided for our wedding, October 2018. To be honest, I was very hesitant to a wedding at a facility that ran multiple weddings at the same time and was a "banquet facility" (you know, wanted something original and unique), but this was nothing like that! First of all, the price- you could not beat it.

We were having a large wedding (invited 338) and cost efficiency was very important to us. You couldn't beat the amount of food, the quality of food, the quality of drinks, etc. for the price given there!

Leading up to the day Mark was soo responsive to all our my crazy bridal last minute questions. He went out of his way to ensure our day went by perfectly with every detail made. The room itself was beautiful and while it was a rainy day so we couldn't use the garden in the way that we planned, the ball of fire looked beautiful illuminated.

We were in the center room and there were 3 other events going on that day but you never would've known; this did not impede on the quality of service/attentiveness. Nor did it change the deliciousness of the food!! We did the steak and chicken oscar and people were RAVING about it.

Highly recommend Samuel's!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free night

We attended a wedding at Samuel’s the year of making our decision about a vendor for our own wedding. At the end of the night, we both decided that Samuel’s would be the place for us and we booked a date the next day. They took care of everything and made sure that everything would be handled for the big day. We chose to do a buffet style dinner; which was delicious and our guests were very impressed with how good the food and the desserts were. The bartenders were amazing and made our “bride & groom” choice drinks all night long. Samuel’s took care of setting up all of the tables and made sure to ask exactly how we wanted everything to be set up. The day of the wedding was so stress free because I knew that everything had been taken care of already. We had our ceremony outside which was absolutely gorgeous and the middle room was stunning with the giant chandelier. I’d highly recommend Samuel’s to be anyone’s choice for their venue.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Samuel's Grande Manor's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, We Love weddings and all the couple we get to share their special days with.
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome experience!

We had our wedding at Samuel's Grande Manor in July and could not be more happier with our decision. We had our ceremony outside in the gazebo and our reception upstairs. The air condition wasn't working in the Josephine room, so they opened up the room so we had the whole upstairs. Which allowed the kids to play and people to go over and have a quiet area to talk. The service was exceptional and food was great. 3 months later people are still telling us what an awesome time that they had at our wedding.

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Got married at Samuel’s on 10/13, and it was the best experience. They were by far the best value when we were searching for options, and they made our wedding amazing! The food was delicious and hot, and the service was exceptional. Would recommend them to anyone, and wouldn’t change a thing with them as our venue.

Christin · Married on 10/07/2017

Sue was wonderful and was there for us every step of the way! Our wedding was in the center room and it was absolutely gorgeous. Food was excellent; we had the buffet and we had so many of our guests came up to us and compliment how awesome the food was. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you so much to Sue,Mark and their fantastic staff for making our wedding day so special. We would HIGHLY recommend Samuel’s to anyone searching for a wedding venue!

Brenda · Married on 09/23/2017

I strongly recommend Samuel's!! My husband and I went to about 10 places before we decided with them. You just cannot beat the price for what you get. If you leave hungry, you're a fool. I worked with Sue who was amazing!!! I would email her throughout with any questions and she always had the best answers/opinions. The day of... Everything was PERFECT. Everyone that worked on the day of our wedding was fantastic, made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. We had a room upstairs which mandates having Advent Sound as the DJ (Debbie was amazing!!! Checked on us all night long). I honestly would not change a thing about our day.

Chastity · Married on 09/15/2017

Our wedding day was beautiful, everything was great!The food was awesome!!

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything went very smooth and was so perfect ! We couldn't have asked for a better experience .

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything went perfect! It was an absolute pleasure working with Sue.

Meaghan · Married on 09/08/2017

I can not say enough good things about the staff at samuels.sue was a dream to plan our wedding with.mark was a doll for letting us take over his office wedding day to get ready and carol helped make the day go smoothly with all our decor we brought with.food was amazing! We had wayyy too much food lol but it was so delicious.the venue looked beautiful from our outside ceremony to the setup of reception.everythign went so smooth I was in shock! Would definitely recommend

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

I will definitely be suggesting Samuels Grande Manor to anyone that is getting married. You guys went above and beyond for us. The hall was decorated so beautifully and we couldn't ask for anything more for our wedding. Thank you so much again.

Evelyn · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so happy I found this venue. Sue was exceptional. I didn't need a wedding planner as she was right on with everything. My wedding was small (60 guest) but everyone loved everything about it; the venue, the food, the service, etc. I am very satisfied about the outcome. Thanks so much for making my speacial date one that's hard to forget.

Anita · Married on 08/05/2017

Loved every moment of it!! Very professional, and knowledgeable. Very easy to communicate with. Felt at ease the moment I signed the contract. Answered all my annoying questions through the whole process, and never made me feel dumb for asking any!! Everything was wonderful. Food exceeded my expectations!! Had so many compliments on it!! I have no complaints!!! Would recommend Samuels to everyone!!! Very pleased how everything turned out. The whole evening went smoothly!!! Just a wonderful experience!!! So glad I chose Samuels!!! Had so many compliments...they said, Best Wedding Ever!!! Would definitely have another function there anytime!!!

David · Married on 08/05/2017

This venue catered to all our needs thank you we had a wonderful time

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Had our wedding here, everyone said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, food was amazing, service was second to none and their team took care of everything so we could just enjoy our day, highly recommended and you won't find a better value!

TARA · Married on 07/29/2017

I looked for many many places in a very short time for our wedding ceremony and reception, but we were just so lucky that we had the opportunity of meeting dear Mark and Lovely Sue and they just had one night available for us to have our wedding there, I really do feel blessed, we had the most gorgeous , elegant and classy wedding, Samuel's Grand Manor has the most beautiful gazebo and backyard, each ballroom has their own beautiful and fun patio, the ballrooms are very classy and the food is just amazing and I can give 5 start for it. the steak and the chicken are very well served and cooked - everyone loved it. I have to say a big thank you to both Dear Mark and Lovely Sue, they are very nice, and flexible and expert and helpful managers and coordinators - we had a traditional Persian ceremony there and they helped us with their open hands and big smiles. I and my Husband and all our family are very happy and satisfied. I really do suggest this beautiful venue for all bride and grooms to have their big day there, they and their guests will have so much fun.

Crystal · Married on 07/15/2017

It was absolutely perfect and the staff did an incredible amazing job. I could not have asked for anything more. The room was set up exactly how I invisioned it. Grant did such an amazing job, as the captain, throughout the entire night. The food was spectacular and Debbie, from Samuels Sound, did absolutely phenomenal as the DJ. We received nothing but positive comments from our family/ friends who attended the wedding, saying "it was one of the best weddings that they've ever been to...the food was incredible, etc". You all did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with choosing Samuels Grande Manor as our venue. Thank You!!

Cheryl · Married on 07/15/2017

My daughter got married a few days ago and Samuel's was wonderful Abdul great to work with!!! They always answered our questions. My daughter's wedding was her dream wedding!! The room looked amazing and the staff was great!! Thanks to Sue and Samuel's for making her dream come true!!!

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2017

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! We held the wedding ceremony in the gardens and the reception immediately following. The staff was so attentive to detail and guided us along the way from beginning to end. I especially loved the added touch of the champagne toast for the wedding party by the water fountain after the wedding ceremony. I will definitely recommend Samuel's to my family and friends for their events.

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire experience was stress free from start to finish. They kept track of all the details to make our wedding reception a beautiful night to remember. We were actually able to "relax" at the reception and not have to worry about a thing.

ronald · Married on 06/30/2017

Everything was just perfect,very happy along with our guests who said that this was the best wedding they ever
    attended,food ,service etc. Outstanding !!

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2017

Samuels was amazing! The staff and vendors that worked along with me were great to make my day more then I could ever ask for!

Monica · Married on 06/23/2017

Samuel's was absolutely amazing. Up until the wedding they worked with us and gave us paperwork that kept us organized. The day of the wedding, we barely had to lift a finger! They were there with everything we needed. The night ran smoothly and we had a great time!