255 Reviews for Samuel's Grande Manor

Altar/Arches (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Shuttle (1)
255 Samuel's Grande Manor Reviews

Got married at Samuel’s on 10/13, and it was the best experience. They were by far the best value when we were searching for options, and they made our wedding amazing! The food was delicious and hot, and the service was exceptional. Would recommend them to anyone, and wouldn’t change a thing with them as our venue.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Sue was wonderful and was there for us every step of the way! Our wedding was in the center room and it was absolutely gorgeous. Food was excellent; we had the buffet and we had so many of our guests came up to us and compliment how awesome the food was. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you so much to Sue,Mark and their fantastic staff for making our wedding day so special. We would HIGHLY recommend Samuel’s to anyone searching for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Christin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I strongly recommend Samuel's!! My husband and I went to about 10 places before we decided with them. You just cannot beat the price for what you get. If you leave hungry, you're a fool. I worked with Sue who was amazing!!! I would email her throughout with any questions and she always had the best answers/opinions. The day of... Everything was PERFECT. Everyone that worked on the day of our wedding was fantastic, made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. We had a room upstairs which mandates having Advent Sound as the DJ (Debbie was amazing!!! Checked on us all night long). I honestly would not change a thing about our day.

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was beautiful, everything was great!The food was awesome!!

Profile Picture Chastity, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything went very smooth and was so perfect ! We couldn't have asked for a better experience .

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went perfect! It was an absolute pleasure working with Sue.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough good things about the staff at samuels.sue was a dream to plan our wedding with.mark was a doll for letting us take over his office wedding day to get ready and carol helped make the day go smoothly with all our decor we brought with.food was amazing! We had wayyy too much food lol but it was so delicious.the venue looked beautiful from our outside ceremony to the setup of reception.everythign went so smooth I was in shock! Would definitely recommend

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I am so happy I found this venue. Sue was exceptional. I didn't need a wedding planner as she was right on with everything. My wedding was small (60 guest) but everyone loved everything about it; the venue, the food, the service, etc. I am very satisfied about the outcome. Thanks so much for making my speacial date one that's hard to forget.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I will definitely be suggesting Samuels Grande Manor to anyone that is getting married. You guys went above and beyond for us. The hall was decorated so beautifully and we couldn't ask for anything more for our wedding. Thank you so much again.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue catered to all our needs thank you we had a wonderful time

Profile Picture David, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Loved every moment of it!! Very professional, and knowledgeable. Very easy to communicate with. Felt at ease the moment I signed the contract. Answered all my annoying questions through the whole process, and never made me feel dumb for asking any!! Everything was wonderful. Food exceeded my expectations!! Had so many compliments on it!! I have no complaints!!! Would recommend Samuels to everyone!!! Very pleased how everything turned out. The whole evening went smoothly!!! Just a wonderful experience!!! So glad I chose Samuels!!! Had so many compliments...they said, Best Wedding Ever!!! Would definitely have another function there anytime!!!

Profile Picture Anita, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had our wedding here, everyone said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, food was amazing, service was second to none and their team took care of everything so we could just enjoy our day, highly recommended and you won't find a better value!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I looked for many many places in a very short time for our wedding ceremony and reception, but we were just so lucky that we had the opportunity of meeting dear Mark and Lovely Sue and they just had one night available for us to have our wedding there, I really do feel blessed, we had the most gorgeous , elegant and classy wedding, Samuel's Grand Manor has the most beautiful gazebo and backyard, each ballroom has their own beautiful and fun patio, the ballrooms are very classy and the food is just amazing and I can give 5 start for it. the steak and the chicken are very well served and cooked - everyone loved it. I have to say a big thank you to both Dear Mark and Lovely Sue, they are very nice, and flexible and expert and helpful managers and coordinators - we had a traditional Persian ceremony there and they helped us with their open hands and big smiles. I and my Husband and all our family are very happy and satisfied. I really do suggest this beautiful venue for all bride and grooms to have their big day there, they and their guests will have so much fun.

Profile Picture TARA, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter got married a few days ago and Samuel's was wonderful Abdul great to work with!!! They always answered our questions. My daughter's wedding was her dream wedding!! The room looked amazing and the staff was great!! Thanks to Sue and Samuel's for making her dream come true!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! We held the wedding ceremony in the gardens and the reception immediately following. The staff was so attentive to detail and guided us along the way from beginning to end. I especially loved the added touch of the champagne toast for the wedding party by the water fountain after the wedding ceremony. I will definitely recommend Samuel's to my family and friends for their events.

Profile Picture Shannon , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was absolutely perfect and the staff did an incredible amazing job. I could not have asked for anything more. The room was set up exactly how I invisioned it. Grant did such an amazing job, as the captain, throughout the entire night. The food was spectacular and Debbie, from Samuels Sound, did absolutely phenomenal as the DJ. We received nothing but positive comments from our family/ friends who attended the wedding, saying "it was one of the best weddings that they've ever been to...the food was incredible, etc". You all did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with choosing Samuels Grande Manor as our venue. Thank You!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The entire experience was stress free from start to finish. They kept track of all the details to make our wedding reception a beautiful night to remember. We were actually able to "relax" at the reception and not have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was just perfect,very happy along with our guests who said that this was the best wedding they ever
attended,food ,service etc. Outstanding !!

Profile Picture ronald, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Samuels was amazing! The staff and vendors that worked along with me were great to make my day more then I could ever ask for!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Samuel's was absolutely amazing. Up until the wedding they worked with us and gave us paperwork that kept us organized. The day of the wedding, we barely had to lift a finger! They were there with everything we needed. The night ran smoothly and we had a great time!

Profile Picture Monica , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Samuels Grande Manor was nothing short of Grande. I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding reception anywhere else. Sue and Mark were so awesome to work with. Not only did they accommodate our every wish, but they exceeded my expecations with their spectacular service from the beginning. Mark was so on top of everything, consistently asking my husband and I, and our parents, if we needed anything. We had the succulent steak and chicken sit down dinner, and it was to die for. After all the weddings I have been to, the food is the one thing that usually just passes for mediocre. This was not the case at my wedding at all. Not one complain from us or any of our guests! They were RAVING about the food. The room itself had such an elegant ambiance. I would be honored and so proud to recommend Samuels Grande Manor to anyone looking for the best wedding venue in town!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone at Samuel's Grande Manor went above and beyond anything my wife and I could have thought possible! The halls and garden were beautiful and could not have chosen a better location for our big day!

Profile Picture Cory, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Samuel's was perfect, from the garden ceremony to the food to the staff-- our day was perfect and our guests still rave about how beautiful it was when they see us. I've had feedback that it was 'first-class', a 'fairytale' with the garden ceremony and 'delicious' food-- we couldn't agree more! Thank you Samuel's !!!

Profile Picture Janie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You were SO accommodating and everything was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! Your staff made everything so perfect for us from start to finish. Our friends and family are still raving about how amazing you guys were to us and to them as guests. The food was outstanding, we heard nothing but awesome feedback about the food. We can't thank you enough for making our day so special for us. We will be giving high recommendations for Samuel's to anyone looking to book events. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/20/17, 1 Review