Samuel's Grande Manor Reviews

Samuel's Grande Manor 5
Samuel's Grande Manor 6

Cassie Tavernier · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great Experience

Our wedding is still 7 months away but I have been blown away by Samuel’s thus far. Any questions we have they answer immediately. I am so excited to get married here and the new renovations are gorgeous! Samuel’s cares about us as a couple and helping us create our perfect day.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Samuel's Grande Manor's reply:

Thanks Cassie, We Love our Couples and are honored to be able make your Day INCREDIBLE!! stay Excited!! Cheers!!!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Samuels Grande Manor

This place is top notch and beautiful! Amazing service! Beautiful place for receptions and ceremonies! 10/10 recommended

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded our expectations

We had a great experience with Samuel’s as our wedding venue. Mark was great to work with throughout the process. He pitched Samuel’s with such confidence, and they clearly do plenty of events. We had to haggle the price a little bit to prevent a percentage increase from one year to the next, but apparently that’s the norm with venues. Other than that, it was a positive experience. Mark was incredibly responsive and helpful, the reception went so smoothly, and guests raved about the food (we had filet mignon with chicken piccata). The price was great for us, the open bar was rocking, and everyone was polite. The only complaint I heard was that the men’s room was not cleaned throughout the night. The women’s room was fine. And the center room itself looks gorgeous with the new paint job and carpeting! I would highly recommend Samuel’s. They definitely know what they’re doing!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Paayal

Paayal · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend!

Dear Mr. Charles Pezzino, Mark Fromholt, Renea & the entire staff at Samuel's Grande Manor-
    I want to start off by saying thank you to you all, especially Mark without whom this event would not have been possible. From start to finish, he was there to answer questions and work to accommodate our needs within a reasonable budget. He was patient, kind and had a wonderfully calming influence during times of stress. He took the load off of me a number of times as I planned this out of state wedding, by working directly with vendors (food, mandap) to finalize important details including placement of mandap within dimensions of the hall.

I am a Buffalo Native and currently living in South Florida. My husband and I spent over a year looking for a wedding venue in some of the finest resorts South Florida has to offer. None had the warmth, hospitality, and professionalism (including responsiveness) of Mark Fromholt. Both he and the organization are an excellent reflection of what the city of Buffalo represents and I am honored to have been married here.

Our event was a multiple day indian event with a garba/sangeet on Friday, traditional Hindu ceremony on Saturday morning and cocktail hour with reception on Saturday evening. The venue itself is stunning post major reno with a lovely palette of greys, crystal chandeliers and wide range of downlighting color options. Our guests enjoyed the multifaceted nature of the venue including its open and airy nature with preserved intimate feel. The floor to ceiling windows provided an excellent view of the garden during both our ceremony and wedding reception and provided us with the most stunning of event backdrops. Special thank you to Renea who used her artistic skills to bring the event decor together with her special touch. Special touches like the Alaskan Flambe dessert presentation were unique touches to the event. Plenty of complimentary parking and a long parking lot for bharaat procession. In summary, I would highly recommend this venue and its staff without reservation. We have no regrets on our choice!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Samuel's Grande Manor 7
    Samuel's Grande Manor 8
    Samuel's Grande Manor 9
    Samuel's Grande Manor 10
    Samuel's Grande Manor 11

Samuel's Grande Manor's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We find it easy to give 100+% for our couples. It is such an important day for Brides & Grooms and we are honored you chose Samuel's for your day(s) here. Thank you again and best wishes moving forward in your new Life together. Cheers!!!!!

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience at SGM!

Samuel's Grande Manor was the perfect wedding venue. From the first time we met with them, to the very end of our wedding reception, the Samuel's team was attentive and professional. They were always available to answer questions, gave great suggestions, and were flexible with any special requests we had. When we arrived at the reception, my husband and I were blown away by how beautiful the room looked. The food was amazing, and the bartenders and wait staff were great. We used Samuel's in house DJ, and were very pleased with her as well. I don't have a single complaint! Thank you Samuel's for making our wedding reception so so special!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Shane · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible food, service, and attention

Samuels was absolutely fantastic in their services provided for our wedding, October 2018. To be honest, I was very hesitant to a wedding at a facility that ran multiple weddings at the same time and was a "banquet facility" (you know, wanted something original and unique), but this was nothing like that! First of all, the price- you could not beat it.

We were having a large wedding (invited 338) and cost efficiency was very important to us. You couldn't beat the amount of food, the quality of food, the quality of drinks, etc. for the price given there!

Leading up to the day Mark was soo responsive to all our my crazy bridal last minute questions. He went out of his way to ensure our day went by perfectly with every detail made. The room itself was beautiful and while it was a rainy day so we couldn't use the garden in the way that we planned, the ball of fire looked beautiful illuminated.

We were in the center room and there were 3 other events going on that day but you never would've known; this did not impede on the quality of service/attentiveness. Nor did it change the deliciousness of the food!! We did the steak and chicken oscar and people were RAVING about it.

Highly recommend Samuel's!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free night

We attended a wedding at Samuel’s the year of making our decision about a vendor for our own wedding. At the end of the night, we both decided that Samuel’s would be the place for us and we booked a date the next day. They took care of everything and made sure that everything would be handled for the big day. We chose to do a buffet style dinner; which was delicious and our guests were very impressed with how good the food and the desserts were. The bartenders were amazing and made our “bride & groom” choice drinks all night long. Samuel’s took care of setting up all of the tables and made sure to ask exactly how we wanted everything to be set up. The day of the wedding was so stress free because I knew that everything had been taken care of already. We had our ceremony outside which was absolutely gorgeous and the middle room was stunning with the giant chandelier. I’d highly recommend Samuel’s to be anyone’s choice for their venue.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Samuel's Grande Manor's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, We Love weddings and all the couple we get to share their special days with.
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome experience!

We had our wedding at Samuel's Grande Manor in July and could not be more happier with our decision. We had our ceremony outside in the gazebo and our reception upstairs. The air condition wasn't working in the Josephine room, so they opened up the room so we had the whole upstairs. Which allowed the kids to play and people to go over and have a quiet area to talk. The service was exceptional and food was great. 3 months later people are still telling us what an awesome time that they had at our wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Got married at Samuel’s on 10/13, and it was the best experience. They were by far the best value when we were searching for options, and they made our wedding amazing! The food was delicious and hot, and the service was exceptional. Would recommend them to anyone, and wouldn’t change a thing with them as our venue.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Christin · Married on 10/07/2017

Sue was wonderful and was there for us every step of the way! Our wedding was in the center room and it was absolutely gorgeous. Food was excellent; we had the buffet and we had so many of our guests came up to us and compliment how awesome the food was. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you so much to Sue,Mark and their fantastic staff for making our wedding day so special. We would HIGHLY recommend Samuel’s to anyone searching for a wedding venue!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Brenda · Married on 09/23/2017

I strongly recommend Samuel's!! My husband and I went to about 10 places before we decided with them. You just cannot beat the price for what you get. If you leave hungry, you're a fool. I worked with Sue who was amazing!!! I would email her throughout with any questions and she always had the best answers/opinions. The day of... Everything was PERFECT. Everyone that worked on the day of our wedding was fantastic, made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. We had a room upstairs which mandates having Advent Sound as the DJ (Debbie was amazing!!! Checked on us all night long). I honestly would not change a thing about our day.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Chastity · Married on 09/15/2017

Our wedding day was beautiful, everything was great!The food was awesome!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything went very smooth and was so perfect ! We couldn't have asked for a better experience .

Sent on 09/27/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything went perfect! It was an absolute pleasure working with Sue.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Meaghan · Married on 09/08/2017

I can not say enough good things about the staff at samuels.sue was a dream to plan our wedding with.mark was a doll for letting us take over his office wedding day to get ready and carol helped make the day go smoothly with all our decor we brought with.food was amazing! We had wayyy too much food lol but it was so delicious.the venue looked beautiful from our outside ceremony to the setup of reception.everythign went so smooth I was in shock! Would definitely recommend

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

I will definitely be suggesting Samuels Grande Manor to anyone that is getting married. You guys went above and beyond for us. The hall was decorated so beautifully and we couldn't ask for anything more for our wedding. Thank you so much again.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Evelyn · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so happy I found this venue. Sue was exceptional. I didn't need a wedding planner as she was right on with everything. My wedding was small (60 guest) but everyone loved everything about it; the venue, the food, the service, etc. I am very satisfied about the outcome. Thanks so much for making my speacial date one that's hard to forget.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Anita · Married on 08/05/2017

Loved every moment of it!! Very professional, and knowledgeable. Very easy to communicate with. Felt at ease the moment I signed the contract. Answered all my annoying questions through the whole process, and never made me feel dumb for asking any!! Everything was wonderful. Food exceeded my expectations!! Had so many compliments on it!! I have no complaints!!! Would recommend Samuels to everyone!!! Very pleased how everything turned out. The whole evening went smoothly!!! Just a wonderful experience!!! So glad I chose Samuels!!! Had so many compliments...they said, Best Wedding Ever!!! Would definitely have another function there anytime!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

David · Married on 08/05/2017

This venue catered to all our needs thank you we had a wonderful time

Sent on 09/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Had our wedding here, everyone said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, food was amazing, service was second to none and their team took care of everything so we could just enjoy our day, highly recommended and you won't find a better value!

Sent on 08/05/2017

TARA · Married on 07/29/2017

I looked for many many places in a very short time for our wedding ceremony and reception, but we were just so lucky that we had the opportunity of meeting dear Mark and Lovely Sue and they just had one night available for us to have our wedding there, I really do feel blessed, we had the most gorgeous , elegant and classy wedding, Samuel's Grand Manor has the most beautiful gazebo and backyard, each ballroom has their own beautiful and fun patio, the ballrooms are very classy and the food is just amazing and I can give 5 start for it. the steak and the chicken are very well served and cooked - everyone loved it. I have to say a big thank you to both Dear Mark and Lovely Sue, they are very nice, and flexible and expert and helpful managers and coordinators - we had a traditional Persian ceremony there and they helped us with their open hands and big smiles. I and my Husband and all our family are very happy and satisfied. I really do suggest this beautiful venue for all bride and grooms to have their big day there, they and their guests will have so much fun.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Crystal · Married on 07/15/2017

It was absolutely perfect and the staff did an incredible amazing job. I could not have asked for anything more. The room was set up exactly how I invisioned it. Grant did such an amazing job, as the captain, throughout the entire night. The food was spectacular and Debbie, from Samuels Sound, did absolutely phenomenal as the DJ. We received nothing but positive comments from our family/ friends who attended the wedding, saying "it was one of the best weddings that they've ever been to...the food was incredible, etc". You all did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with choosing Samuels Grande Manor as our venue. Thank You!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Cheryl · Married on 07/15/2017

My daughter got married a few days ago and Samuel's was wonderful Abdul great to work with!!! They always answered our questions. My daughter's wedding was her dream wedding!! The room looked amazing and the staff was great!! Thanks to Sue and Samuel's for making her dream come true!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2017

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! We held the wedding ceremony in the gardens and the reception immediately following. The staff was so attentive to detail and guided us along the way from beginning to end. I especially loved the added touch of the champagne toast for the wedding party by the water fountain after the wedding ceremony. I will definitely recommend Samuel's to my family and friends for their events.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire experience was stress free from start to finish. They kept track of all the details to make our wedding reception a beautiful night to remember. We were actually able to "relax" at the reception and not have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 08/12/2017