Samantha's Decorations, Event Planning & Design Reviews

6 | New Port Richey, FL

6 Reviews for Samantha's Decorations, Event Planning & Design

Billy · Married on 04/11/2015

A++ For Samantha's Decorations! Me and my wife was trying to find someone who will work with our budget but still give us everthing we wanted. Sandra definetly did that! Pleasure to work with and Great wedding designs and dorecorations. If i had to do it all over again, i wouldnt hesitate to go with Samantha's Decorations. Thank you so much Sandra for everying! ~Billy

Sent on 04/15/2015

Lisa · Married on 01/01/2015

Sandra was a godsend for us during the planning of our daughters wedding. She was very helpful and kept me sane by helping me with everything from the caterers to the last minute snafus that were not her responsibility. I appreciated everything!! She transformed our venue to an enchanted forest which is what my daughter wanted. The room was breathtaking!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Julie · event on: 10/24/2014

Sandra at Decorations by Samanthas and rentals was really wonderful. Our event was a Halloween fundraiser party and she went above and beyond to work within our budget without sacrificing quality at all. She helped us brainstorm creative ideas for decor and made it all come to life. When I saw the space for the first time I was beyond pleased with the outcome. Thank you Sandra for helping to make our event a success we really could not have done it without you!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Lisa · event on: 10/05/2014

The room was beautiful and my daughter said she felt like a princess. I will use Samantha's for all my events from now on. :)

Sent on 01/18/2015

Gloria · event on: 12/27/2014

I requested services from Samantha's and was very well served. They are very professional, punctual and well organized.

Sent on 02/02/2015
  • Y

Yarixa · Married on 05/10/2014

4.2
      3.5

She was really good and helpful will definitely recommend her to family and friends

Sent on 03/01/2015