Salt Wife Weddings Reviews

4 | Islamorada, FL

4 Reviews for Salt Wife Weddings

Erin Nugent · Married on 01/26/2019

Easy to work with

Erica was very flexible, understanding, and helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for assistance on their wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Nancy · Married on 01/26/2019

Salt Wife Weddings

Erica was very professional, experienced, and so fun to work with. Erica has spent most of her life in the Keys and was so helpful in finding the vendors we needed. She is a very good listener and tuned in to what my son daughter in law wanted for their special day. Needless to say everything was more than perfect!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Easy and Organized

Erica was super helpful and organized. I planned most of the wedding myself, but needed a day of coordinator and she was great! She started helping me 45 days out from the wedding and once we were in contact I felt like I didn't have to worry if I was forgetting something or if the vendors had all the information they needed. She reached out to all the vendors with questions I never would have thought of and just made the last month of planning super easy. It definitely made the wedding day run smoothly having Erica as the go to contact person if people or vendors had questions.

Sent on 11/09/2018