Salon Maison Reviews

112 Reviews for Salon Maison

• Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful!

Salon Maison came recommended to me by our coordinator and I also met them at the Seattle Wedding Show. My consultant Sarah was absolutely phenomenal! She was so kind, flexible and responsive to changes both at my pre-session and day of, and she completely NAILED everything. Sarah arrived a little early to set up and was done early on the day of, and she did an amazing job with everyone's hair and makeup. She took every precaution during a stressful pandemic and put us all at ease. Sarah, you're the best!! And absolutely everyone at Salon Maison was incredibly nice, flexible, professional and comforting during a very stressful time. Some of the logistics got a little mixed up during the process, but it was always resolved and Celeste and Cindy are incredibly quick to respond. Yasmin also did a great job with my first eye lash extensions ever! I love them and I'm definitely coming back :) Thanks so much to the entire team at Salon Maison!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic!!

I can't tell you how much I appreciated Yasmin on our big day! She was the absolute best and I have never looked so good! Our bridesmaids and mothers were also blown away by how amazing the team was. Yasmin perfected my look during my trial hair and makeup appt and recreated it perfectly. They are total pros dealing with many people and hectic day of wedding scenarios! It truly took a village to get us ready and out the door. If you can work with Yasmin, I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Kash N. · Married on 03/03/2020

Great experience!

Fantastic! They made me picture perfect and flawless. They were very professional, talented, and easy to work with. Great experience from start to finish!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Sarah C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Great option for flexible locations

We had hair and makeup done by Salon Maison for our wedding and really appreciated their flexibility and timeliness! With a lot of people to do hair and makeup for they managed to fit everyone in without any stress and did a great job on a lot of different looks!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Enna H. · Married on 08/10/2019

Ashley was a dream!

I had such an amazing experience from beginning to end.

Ashley completely knocked it out of the park with my hair and makeup. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and I wanted to look in the mirror and still feel like myself. She gave me the natural look I was looking for and made me feel absolutely beautiful. Even when I requested a few changes from the trial, it did not phase her one bit. Ashley completely blew me away and managed to achieve the exact look I wanted. I felt beautiful and so relaxed the entire day. She listened to what I wanted carefully and thoughtfully. Thank you to Ashley for being so sweet to my family and friends.

You made my day so special!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing experience for wedding!

I hired salon Maison for my bridal hair &makeup, bridesmaids/flower girl hair, moms, grandma, aunts, ect hair/makeup. From the beginning everything was so easy, I bought the halo from them. They had me come to salon and matched my hair-and it was at the salon a few days later! At my trial I gave my stylist a vision-many Pinterest pictures- and she executed it perfectly. My hair and makeup is everything I dreamed of for my wedding day. Day of they were right on time, easy to work with and when a few people added hair/makeup they made it super easy to pay right there. I am so happy with their service and will definitely go back when I need hair/makeup services again.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Married on 01/04/2019

Simply Stunning

The stylest was amazing she had a couple of challenges with hair and head jewelry. She adapted to making sure that every piece worked and fit well even the fresh flower hair bun wreath that was heavy.

Sent on 04/01/2020

Allison M. · Married on 01/01/2019

Professional, And Flexible

I decided to go with salon maison after a week of trial and error with other companies, and I was not disappointed. Since planning a wedding is stressful enough, their responsiveness and flexibility was extra appreciated! Come time for my pre-session I knew exactly what I wanted and my stylist made it come to life. On my wedding day I had my same stylist and she did an amazing job recreating the beautiful look I wanted! Their work is Amazing!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jaime A. · Married on 12/27/2018

Cant Go Wrong!

I had an amazing experience with Salon Maison! I am sooo happy I decided to go with them for my wedding hair and makeup. They made me feel important and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Salon Maison!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Helena H. · Married on 12/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I hired Salon Maison, based on a recommendation from a friend, to do my hair and makeup for my (almost) Christmas wedding! They were very professional and my bridesmaids and I looked absolutely stunning!! I'm so glad my friend told me about them, they made my wedding day so much more special.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jackie L. · Married on 12/15/2018

Simply amazing

Everything was amazing! You will be so glad you used Salon Maison. We all looked so good! The whole experience from my first contact with them was so professional and easy.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jessica T. · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Experience!

Salon Maison exceeded all expectations! They were on time and started setting up right away. They worked quick and were very professional. It was only my mom, two brides maids, and I but they made us look and feel more beautiful than we ever have! I got compliments all night, which made my big day even better! I would totally recommend Salon Maison!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Heather B. · Married on 11/30/2018

Salon Maison Is a Must!

I decided to go with Salon Maison after I had tried out a few different hair and makeup places. Trust me when I say no one compares to the work of Salon Maison. They were very professional and my stylist was super knowledgeable and helped me figure out what I wanted for my hair style during my trial session. When I finally got to see my mom on my wedding day she couldn't believe how beautiful I looked. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Allison J. · Married on 11/01/2018

Just Perfect!

I had the best experience with Salon Maison. My sister got married last year and went with Salon Maison and had nothing but amazing things to say. I decided to take my sisters advice and also go with Salon Maison, and I'm so glad I did. They were very professional and when they arrived they started setting up right away. I had them do my hair and makeup along with 4 of my brides maids. I have never seen such a beautiful group of girls in my life. They made me feel and look so beautiful. They made the happiest day of my life even more perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karren · Married on 10/20/2018

I had the surprise privilege of working with Yasmin from Salon Maison last week. I modeled for "A Catered Event" put on by several of the top wedding vendors in the Seattle area, at Washington Athletic Club. I have been a model for a long time. I have sat through many many many hair and makeup sessions. Yasmin is the best. I am so serious. I have dubbed her "The Hair Whisperer" and I gave her that name because she so expertly and delicately styled, placed and shaped my hair to the most gorgeous updo I have ever had. I was so impressed that I am booking her for my own wedding day which will be in October.
    She did my hair and makeup in under an hour and I was honestly shocked at how wonderful it was. When I took my hair down I was again shocked... I had so many bobby pins in my head and they didn't hurt me at all. This is a huge deal if you're going to be done up all day for your wedding. No one wants a headache because of a cursed bobby pin.
    So again, I will reiterate... Yasmin is the Hair Whisperer, queen of up-dos and the hair stylist I've been dreaming of!
    I will re-post photos of my hair when I do my trial for my wedding and will certainly post a review and photos of my wedding day!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Candace S. · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved my experience with Salon Maison

So easy to work with. Very professional and responsive! The stylists were so talented and we all looked so beautiful! They knew exactly what we all wanted. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

The team at Salon Maison were amazing - they accommodated my last minute request for hair and make up services for my engagement shoot, provided a wonderful experience in the Blow Out Bar (including champagne!), and delivered on their promise of photo-ready hair and make up. Not only have I had endless compliments on my make up for the shoot, but my hair stayed curled for the entire 2.5 hour shoot (this NEVER happens!). Thank you SO much!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful, Professional Makeup and Hair Stylists

Highly recommend Salon Maison. I had them do my hair and makeup, six bridesmaids, my mom and my grandmas hair and makeup for my August 2018 wedding. The three women that came were absolutely wonderful. I had a package deal that I booked during one of their events, and I knew the owner from working at Seattle Bride Magazine. Love this company!
    I had a trial session with my main stylist a month before my wedding. As someone who is admittedly not makeup and hair savvy, I was nervous about accurately relaying the look I was going for. My stylist listened and asked clarifying questions, she did an excellent job of understanding exactly the look I wanted and worked with the hairpiece I made to create my dream look! Both experiences in their salon in Bellevue and at my parents home for the day of my wedding were wonderful.
    My bridesmaids all had the same makeup style, but the stylists made sure they each looked like themselves which made me happy. My mom and Grandma looked lovely as well. I felt like I still looked like me, just the best version of me, and all my bridesmaids felt the same. No “cake face” or heavy feeling hairspray. All the makeup and hair lasted all day long through tears, August heat and lots of dancing in a hot room! The curls even stayed in my friends hair who have very fine hair! 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

highly recommended

Salon Maison did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup. I looked like a Goddess which was exactly what i was hoping for! I highly recommend their service!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Amy C. · Married on 08/09/2018

Never looked so beautiful!

Found them for a last minute elopement. They were great to work with and were able to get me in for a trial right away. My stylist was so talented and really heard what I wanted. You can't go wrong with Salon Maison!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Emily K. · Married on 07/21/2018

Lovely and professional

The Salon Maison team is lovely and professional. They listened to my needs and gave me exactly what I asked for. They are very talented and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Blake · Married on 06/14/2018

elagent but fun makeup

so much fun to work with and i felt beautiful!

Becky · Married on 05/25/2018

beautiful bride

this team did such an amazing job at making me feel so beautiful. everything went so smoothly, i love them

Denise R. · Married on 04/21/2018

Can't speak highly enough of these ladies. They did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. They were all very pleasant to work with, very reliable and very accomodating with my requests.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ashlyn · Married on 04/07/2018

my happy ending

salon maison did a fantastic job, i felt like a princess!