Salon deZEN Reviews

4 | Alexandria, VA

4 Reviews for Salon deZEN

4 Salon deZEN Reviews

Emily · Married on 11/19/2014

They did hair and makeup for myself and 7 bridesmaids. Incredible results, exactly what I wanted, all in a pleasant and efficient atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Victoria · Married on 11/10/2012

My experience was wonderful and I don't think I have ever looked better! We did a few touch up highlights and a trial a week or so before and on the big day my bridesmaids and I all met at the salon. It was early and just us! We were able to bring food and drinks and have a fun time getting ready all together. Anything we wanted they accommodated. Everyone looked beautiful and we were all ready with plenty of time. Maria did both my hair and makeup personally and the result was amazing. Any bride would be thrilled with Salon deZen!!!

eva · Married on 04/24/2010

Maria is absolutely amazing and gifted as a stylist. She took ever care to make my hair and makeup perfect for my wedding, making sure literally every strand was to perfection and that I was happy and felt beautiful. She is so laid back, uplifting, kindhearted, professional, and talented. She has a gift not only with hair and makeup but in helping her clients overcome insecurities and empowering women to be confident in their own skin. In addition she did the hair for my mother and bridesmaids and they were all gorgeous and adored her as well. I would recommend her and her team above anyone else. There is simply no one better, and everyone I know who's worked with her agrees.

Jill · Married on 09/17/2016

I met Maria and connected with Salon deZEN through a shared friend, and I'm so glad I did! They listened to what I wanted, offered some suggestions, and then made the day-of so fun and easy and just right for me and my best friend. Magically, we both looked amazing without looking like we were wearing much makeup at all! I definitely recommend Salon deZEN (and Maria and LaDonna) for anyone who has a special event coming up -- and for cuts and colors, too!