Sale e Pepe Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Anna Y. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Wedding on 01-23-2021

I am the mother of the groom, and I am so appreciative of Galina ! She was so very helpful, flexible and always with a positive attitude answering all of the questions I had.
    The wedding "team" : waiters, waitresses, table setters, cooks, bar tenders were amazing ! The layout on the beach was perfect and the dining areas accommodated all of us safely during this distancing time. All of the people who worked kept their masks on and still we knew they were smiling because they were all friendly and kind.
    Of course the view comes from God as the beach and sunset are gorgeous, however, the climate and friendliness and organization helped us to really enjoy this amazingly special day !
    Thank you to all of the staff at the Ocean Beach Resort. Also I must include the bell men !
    Once the wedding was over our decorations were stored safely until I was able to pick them up on Monday. Thank you so much ! :)
  • Brian
    Brian L. Married on 06/20/2022

Best of the Best

Can't say enough about Galina at MBOR, she is amazing. From the first contact to the followup after our daughters wedding Galina is in contact with you and wants to know that everything is perfect. We are had our daughters wedding here as a destination wedding and having Galina eased our anxiety and stress in all the planning. Galina is well organized has a great list of vendors to work with. On top of that Sale e Pepe staff and managers were wonderful, best team on the island. We are so happy to have chosen the Marco Ocean Beach Resort as our place for our daughters destination wedding, no second thoughts at all...Galina and Sale e Pepe are Top Notch!!!!!!

Sale e Pepe's reply:

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time and provide us with your feedback.
    We are pleased that Marissa and Brock had their dream wedding and thank you for letting us be a part of it.
    It was fun and pleasure working with all of you and thank you once again for selecting Sale e Pepe for their beautiful wedding.
    Wishing Marissa and Brock much happiness always!

Warmly,
    Galina Manovska
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brooke G. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Galina seamlessly orchestrated the best day of our lives.

Our wedding at MBOR was nothing short of an ABSOLUTE dream. Words don't even do our incredible experience justice—but we will give it a shot! Behind every remarkable event is an even more remarkable team. One of the best days of our lives surpassed perfection & exceeded even our highest expectations. We owe a HUGE thank you to not only our insanely talented vendors, but our Wedding Coordinator, Galina. A visionary, team leader, & passionate soul — Galina seamlessly orchestrated the best day of our lives. Her kindness, intuition, & communication is PREMIER. We couldn't be more grateful to have been given the opportunity to work with someone so insanely talented. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, MBOR for the most extraordinary wedding!!

Sale e Pepe's reply:

Dear Brooke,

Thank you so much for taking the time and provide us with your feedback.
    We are pleased to know that you and Toni had your dream wedding and thank you for letting us be a part of it.
    It was pleasure and fun working with you and thank you once again for selecting Sale e Pepe for your beautiful wedding.
    Wishing you much happiness always!

Warmly,
    Galina Manovska
    Lauren A. Married on 04/04/2022

Wedding at MBOR

We truly had the most amazing experience at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort! The grounds are so beautiful and I’m so thankful we were able to have our wedding there. Galina was so helpful in making our day perfect and I can’t recommend her and the resort enough!! The rooms were beautiful and the salon to get ready for the wedding was such a nice addition!
    Gina G. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

02/22/2022- The Best Day!

My now husband & I got married at the Marco Beach Ocean resort on Tuesday 02/22/2022 and I cannot be any more grateful. We had a small 52 guest wedding and from start to finish, everything was perfect. Galina was simply amazing. She was so responsive to all of my emails & phone calls and sooo patient with my whole wedding party. The resort is beautiful, customer service was great, and the suites are outstanding. From the ceremony to the reception, I just couldn't ask for anything more perfect. A HUGE thank you to every single staff member of MBOR.

We are already planning our 1 year anniversary to go back :)
  • Alex
    Alex M. Married on 12/18/2021

Reserve this venue, NOW!

Marco Beach Ocean Resort is truly a one of a kind venue. We just got married here in December of 2021 and to say our wedding was executed seamlessly by the resort and our on-site coordinator, Galina, would be an understatement. Galina is not your typical Events Manager etc. Galina is truly an experienced, helpful, and organized wedding coordinator. Galina began contact with me over a year before our wedding and helped me through all sorts of details and planning items. At my first visit on site with her, she was so well prepared and I left the meeting feeling so confident in our plans. The service from the Sale Pepe staff is unmatched. We had the most wonderful, private tasting for our cocktail hour appetizers, entrees and wine service. The staff at MBOR makes you feel so special no matter where you are in the resort and is so polite and kind. The sunset terrace was my dream ceremony location as we got to be above the beach but not physically on the beach and the Gulf Ballroom is a beautiful room for your reception. Most of our wedding guests stayed on-site and were super pleased with their experience for the weekend. I can not recommend booking this venue enough. My husband and I can't wait to come back next year.
  • Judy
    Judy O. Married on 12/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

World class beautiful beach wedding

Marco Beach Ocean Resort exceeded all expectations for our daughter's wedding. Galina, the site coordinator was with us every step of the way. Her professionalism, guidance and patience over the course of 20 months of planning resulted in the most beautiful beach wedding we could have ever imagined. From our Friday night Poolside Reception, to the wedding and the Sunday Brunch her flawless attention to detail combined with outstanding service made our weekend of events go smoothly. You could even say it was magical!
    Samantha E. Married on 12/09/2021

The Perfect Destination Wedding

What an experience! My husband and I chose the Marco Beach Ocean Resort sight unseen for our destination beach wedding and we could not be happier with our selection. Galina, our wedding coordinator, is simply the best. She’s organized, responsive, professional and clearly enjoys what she does. She’s the perfect advocate for any bride and groom throughout their planning process. The Resort was incredibly accommodating to our families and guests, all of whom are still raving about the food during our reception. We went with filets, chicken and fish, but you will not be disappointed with anything you choose. The entire team at the Maco Beach Ocean Resort was focused on our experience and everyone, from the valets and front-desk team to the servers and bartenders, was singularly devoted to ensuring a perfect event. They succeeded. We can’t recommend this resort enough for your wedding, event or special day.
    Gianna M. Married on 12/05/2021

Perfection.

I just recently got married at MBOR on Dec 5 2021. I literally can not say enough good things. First of all, the venue is stunning. You can not beat the view, the space on the outdoor terrace, the location, and the food!!! The food was unbelievable! The hotel is beautiful and our guests loved staying there! I HAVE to mention Galina who is the wedding planner at MBOR. Galina alone should be a reason to book a wedding at the resort. She was so amazing to work with from start to finish. She is incredibly organized making sure every single detail is accounted for and the timing of everything is on schedule. She is knowledgeable, she knows and works with all of the vendors and she will make sure that your wedding is absolutely perfect. My wedding day would not have been the perfect day that it was without Galina. I also have to mention the entire staff in general at the resort: the reservationists, the staff at the wedding including the waiters and bartenders and banquet manager - ALL of them AMAZING! Just such a gorgeous place to get married and you will work with the best people. I highly highly recommend!! I also want to mention that they only do 1 wedding a day so the place is dedicated to you vs other venues on Marco have multiple weddings a night! You will have the best wedding and the best experience here!
    Kelly M. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I could have dreamed of and more!

We had our wedding at MBOR on Friday 12/3/21, and all I can say is it was everything we had dreamed of and more! If you are looking for a venue down here in south Florida I would recommend them 10/10. First off, the location was impeccable. We had our cocktail hour on the beach and dinner and dancing up on the terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. It felt like a dream and everyone couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful and perfect everything was (still to this day!). Second, the food was amazing. It didn’t taste like the traditional wedding food. It was so delicious and they were so accommodating with everything we asked for. Third, the service there is short of none. From the start, Galina was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire time we were planning. She was so responsive and accommodating of all the different questions and changes I threw at her. Finally, the next day, we met everyone out on the beach to relax and have drinks in the sun, and it was the best way to continue our festivities since most of our guests were out of town. Everyone is still talking about it! We could not have asked for a better team or location for our big day!
    Jill S. Married on 11/14/2021

November beach wedding

We hosted my daughter's wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. This place was amazing. Beautiful resort. The beach is one of the best we have been to, white powder sand. Galina made the experience as easy as could be. The staff is unbelievable, so friendly and professional. I was blown away at how beautiful the terrance was with all our tables set up. You see pictures on Instagram and I wondered if ours would be that pretty and they did not disappoint. The food was outstanding. We had cocktail hour and dinner on the terrace and I highly recommend that. The sunset was magnificent. When our guests made their way to the terrace after the wedding they were greeted with a glass of wine. Appetizers were being passed. When we sat down for dinner there was a glass of champagne at every seating for the toasts, they also came around with wine at dinner. Everyone at our table was served at the exact same time (that was impressive). We had late night snacks and everyone enjoyed them. We used the heaters on the terrace and they were very classy. The walkway to the beach was beautiful. Once you book the place you are provided with a vendor list of every category imaginable and that made the process so easy. We were not disappointed with any vendor we picked. I cannot say enough good things about this place. We had the best weekend! Stress free thanks to Galina and her staff! I highly recommend this venue.

• Carly
    Carly W. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful Venue + Galina is OUTSTANDING

Through all of my wedding planning, Galina was completely organized, on schedule & just so quick to always respond and share details with me! Our wedding day could not have gone better & I have Galina to thank for that! With unexpected rain, she immediately rallied the troops & made changes so quickly to make the wedding everything id imagined still! Myself as well as my family and friends were SO completely impressed by it all. I was truly blown away. I understand why she does what she does because she is EXCEPTIONAL. She helped the day come together so beautifully and even helped bustle my dress lol. Galina is so wonderful; I am truly so happy we went with Marco Beach and to have had her on my team. She made my wedding day special. I’m forever grateful !!!
    Jackie V. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

9/25/21 MBOR Wedding - Absolutely Amazing!

If you are looking for the absolute perfect wedding venue, rest assured, you've found it. My husband and I had our reception last weekend, 9/25/21, and we both left saying we had the best weekends of our lives. Our wedding was a destination wedding for most (1/2 of the wedding from New York, 1/2 from Chicago) and Galina and team could not have made it more seamless to host the wedding of our dreams for a large amount of out of town guests. When we first toured the venue with Karin earlier this year, we were in awe of the beauty of the venue, the amazing beach, the sunset terrace (an outdoor wedding but with a covered terrace - perfect!) but most importantly, the friendly wedding planning team and hotel staff that made the venue one to remember. Galina helped manage every detail seamlessly and was quick to respond, assist with any questions, etc. I could rest easy knowing my destination wedding was in good hands. She is truly a breath of fresh air. Upon arrival to the hotel for our wedding week, we were simply impressed by the bell hops (Doug, Joe and team), the sommelier that assisted with our tasting (Damir), the chefs (food is AMAZING), the bartenders (Hallie, Kista, Nathan, Jacob) and the Maitre D (Marco). These folks, as well as the entire MBOR team, made ourselves and our guests feel at home. The wedding itself was beautiful and a few of our guests told us it was the best wedding they've been to, to date. I'd rate it an 11/10 if I could. If you are searching for a perfect beach wedding, don't pass up Marco Beach Ocean Resort.
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 07/22/2021

Dream Wedding

This resort was a dream come true. This was a destination wedding for us so we were super nervous. The resort came with a wedding coordinator, Galina. Galina is absolutely amazing! Without her we would have never pulled off this destination wedding. She guided us in the right direction and kept us on schedule the whole time. She was very quick to answer any questions I had. I seriously cannot say enough great things about Galina. From the moment we arrived for the wedding week the staff at the resort not only treated my husband and I amazing but all of our family and friends as well. Most of our wedding guests had never been to Marco Island before and now so many want to make it a yearly vacation spot and only want to stay at the MBOR. We would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking to get married in Florida to check MBOR out. It was 100000% worth the money. Our wedding guests are STILL talking about how amazing the food was. Lots of people said it was the best wedding they ever attended and the best food at a wedding. We can't wait to have many yearly anniversary trips here!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 06/20/2021

MBOR Wedding 6/20/21

My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding at Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Every single part of our day was incredible thanks to the staff, Galina, and the vendors. Galina, the wedding coordinator for MBOR, was helpful, professional, and responsive. She was on top of so many details from the start of the planning process, all the way until the wedding reception! She was so easy to communicate with throughout the process as well, which was so great since we were planning all the way from Chicago. In addition, the food and the service were amazing! The staff went above and beyond to make every part of our day special. We highly recommend MBOR for a beautiful wedding venue!
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made Our Wedding Dreams Come True!

My husband and I got married in Marco Island on May 29, 2021. When we began the wedding planning process in 2020, we knew we wanted a destination wedding in Marco Island with about 75-100 guests. We were recommended Marco Beach Ocean Resort by many locals and vendors in the area. Immediately following our initial conversation with Lynn & Galina, 2 of their team members, we knew this was the perfect venue for us! We had also heard that other venues on the island are known to host more than 1 wedding per day. We loved that Marco Beach does only 1 wedding per day allowing the focus and attention to be on one couple ensuring all details are executed as planned!

Galina, the on-site Coordinator at Marco Beach, is beyond fabulous! From our initial conversation to the wedding reception, Galina was with us every step of the way. Whenever we had questions or simply needed to provide her with an update regarding the wedding, she would communicate with us almost immediately to ensure we were taken care of. She made planning a wedding in Florida from Indiana an absolute breeze! Galina, the team members, the food, the location, the weather and the views were absolutely incredible! We couldn't have envisioned a more perfect day.

Since our wedding day, guests continue to complement us by letting us know that our wedding was one of the most beautiful/elegant events they have ever attended. We know this is largely due to the views, food and the team at MBOR. Galina and the team at Marco Beach Ocean Resort are the best of the best and will ensure you have the most magical day!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 04/29/2021

AMAZING! Highly Reccomend

Words can't even begin to express how amazing this venue is. Our initial wedding was September of 2020, but due to COVID we had to push it back to April 29, 2021. We live in NY so this was a destination wedding. At first we thought it would be complicated to have a destination wedding, especially with COVID, but WOW the venue did an amazing job accommodating. We were able to switch our wedding due to those circumstances without any issues. We cut back our wedding to only immediate family, which was under 20 people, and everyone had an amazing time. The ceremony on the beach was perfect, the reception over looking the beach and water was breathtaking, the food was OUTSTANDING. It was truly a fairytale wedding thanks to the venue and staff. BOOK YOUR VENUE HERE ASAP!

The staff was incredible. We stayed there for an entire week and everyone from valet, to staff walking around the building, to waiters and chefs were so sweet and accommodating. The food is absolutely delicious. All the guest kept raving (and still talking) about how delicious and fresh the food was, and we had the buffet style. Most places are a hit or miss when it comes to wedding food, but this place was like a five star restaurant! We also got the desserts though the venue which were amazing.

Marco Beach Ocean Resort also has a wedding coordinator named Galina that helps with you every detail, and we couldn't have made this happen without out. She responds to emails the same day, usually within hours, sometimes even minutes! The email can be a ton of questions or one simple one, and she was always right on it! She made she every detail was exactly how we wanted it to be, from the ceremony chairs, to the exacting timing of sunset, to making sure the entire event went smoothly. She is amazing, we feel like we are all family!

If you want a venue and staff that is extremely organized and treats you like you two are the top priority and not just a number, pick this place! We officially feel like family at Marco Beach Ocean Resort and can not wait to go back and celebrate our future life events. Highly recommend if your looking for a dream wedding with no stress thanks to the venue and staff. xoxo - Tina & Shaun
    Debra G. Married on 04/25/2021

An Absolute Fairy Tale Of a Wedding

I can't say ENOUGH about how amazing our experience was with Galina, the staff, and Marco Beach Ocean Resort itself. My now husband Bruce and I got married this past weekend - April 25th, 2021. We started this entire process back in February of 2020 when we first got engaged. We live in Austin, Texas and wanted a beach wedding. After a looooong search, we decided we really liked the boutique style of Marco Beach Ocean Resort. All of the rooms have a beach view. It's not a "chain" and we liked that as our wedding was going to be a smaller one and we wanted something intimate. We had never even visited MBOR but booked it anyway. From DAY ONE, Galina was on top of her game. She communicated all the time, was extremely organized, super sweet and kind and very professional. We felt like we weren't just another wedding. Like every wedding Galina does is special. We ended up visiting in November and I literally felt like that weekend was our wedding weekend. Everyone was so kind and helpful and thoughtful. We had a taste testing and the chef came out and greeted us and asked how everything was. From that time on, Galina continued to be AMAZING. When you do a wedding from afar, it can be intimidating. I was not worried at all. I knew we were in amazing hands. The weekend of our wedding we created guest bags and the bellmen delivered them to every single room without a hitch. Not ONE thing went wrong - from the ceremony to the the happy hour/hor devours on the beach to the amazing dinner on the terrace to the dancing in the ballroom. It all went off without a single issue. Our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I could go on and on, but if you are considering a beach wedding, do not look any further! Galina and MBOR will not disappoint!!!
    Holli J. Married on 01/30/2021

Best. Day. Ever.

I’m a Happy MOB!

I hired MBOR for our Daughter’s wedding on
    1- 30-21.
    I worked with Galina who is exceptionally good at organizing and planning and is someone I very much admire.
    All of the staff at MBOR are friendly and professional.
    The bellmen work hard AND have a good sense of humor, too. 😊
    The Chef put together a FANTASTIC meal for us and our guests. Many compliments on the food.

The setting is as good as it gets on the beach! And, instead of being 1 of 7 events that day (like at other resorts on the beach) you will be the ONLY event of the day.

The planning process you go through with GALINA can be intense and is very detailed but it’s all WORTH IT because your special day goes off without a hitch!
    Ours did. Smooth as silk!

The real star of the show at MBOR is GALINA. She is extremely helpful, very kind, professional and sharp. In fact her office is way too small for the BIG job that she has. She works extremely hard and is very detail-oriented and it would be exceptionally hard to replace her as an employee!

The other nice thing she will provide you with is a “preferred vendor” list. I didn’t know most of these vendors but found them to be top notch, reliable, professional and many are people I will hire again.
    What a gift!

So many details went in to our daughter’s wedding and it was simply perfect. We are happy and more-than-satisfied parents of the bride!

Thank you MBOR for giving us such great memories!

Stu and Holli Job
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 01/17/2021

Great beach wedding

MBOR made everything very easy. Galina was great, and the food at Sale e Pepe was wonderful. The whole resort staff were lovely and very accommodating.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl N. Married on 12/12/2020

Beyond Expectations!

If you are looking for a venue that has everything, look no further! They have the beach, amazing hotel/venue staff and Galina! Galina is their onsite wedding coordinator and knows exactly what she is doing. We couldn't have been happier with how are wedding turned out. I would 100 percent recommend MBOR to any couple looking for perfection!
    Chrystal Married on 11/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

This resort is beautiful and I loved it so much I booked my wedding there. Can’t wait for
    Nov 2020
  • Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 10/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST VENUE in Marco Island to get married at!!!

I'm not even sure where to start with how AMAZING Marco Beach Ocean Resort was throughout our entire wedding journey. We were recommended the venue from family friends and compared it to other hotels in Marco Island (JW Martiott, Hilton). The thing that stood out the most to us was that Marco Beach only hosts ONE WEDDING PER DAY, rather than the JW which can host as many as 4 or even more. That being said, ALL attention is on YOUR wedding. Choosing Marco Beach as our venue was the BEST decision we made, and it especially was highlighted throughout the pandemic and having to postpone our original wedding date which was in April.

Now, onto GALINA, the wedding coordinator as Marco Beach. GALINA IS ALL YOU COULD DREAM FOR IN A WEDDING COORDINATOR. Living in Chicago, and having a destination wedding, I was nervous about the whole planning process and even considered hiring a wedding planner. Galina took all of my nerves away, she KNOWS ALL AND DOES ALL. I can't say enough good things about her!!!! I had no idea booking at Marco Beach how spoiled I would be working with her, so I want to let everyone know that she goes above and beyond any wedding coordinator I've ever heard of. She is SO organized (which I loved because I am very Type A), professional, kind, funny, understanding, patient - the list goes on and on. She is also EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE. Whenever I sent an email, I knew she would respond the same day, even sometimes minutes, after sending. She's a machine and on top of EVERY DETAIL of your day. She knows every single vendor and has a great relationship with them all - which helps tremendously.

Galina proactively contacted us before Florida began to shut down, to talk about postponing/considering other options. She had a gut feeling and decided to get ahead of it. I can't stress enough how appreciative we were that she reached out a month ahead of our date, when it really could have been a week or few days. I can't imagine working with anyone better than Galina during a pandemic. She was so patient with our decisions and so understanding how stressful it was.

Marco Beach as a whole feels like a family. Everyone is so professional, respectful, friendly - they are always looking for ways to accommodate their guests in the best way. They even made amendments to our contract when we postponed, including a free hour of bar service at our reception - we were NOT expecting that and never inquired about it. They offered it completely on their own. I can't stress how amazing everyone is.

If you are getting married in Marco Island, CHOOSE MARCO BEACH. You are in such good hands and will have the most beautiful wedding atmosphere. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the reception was on the terrace as well as the watching the sunset on the beach during cocktail hour. Again, GALINA IS OUTSTANDING, I owe her so much gratitude and will definitely be keeping in touch with her. She is just that type of person, I can't say enough good things about her. You can't go wrong choosing this venue - we can't wait to go back for anniversaries in the future to re-live our day, it was perfect.

• Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 10/15/2020

Perfect Destination Wedding Venue

MBOR and Galina were amazing for our wedding on 10/15/20. With Covid postponing our first wedding date, I couldn’t have been happier with how our new date went! Galina and the entire staff were amazing and the day went so perfectly! We never had to think about anything or what to do, they were on top of it all. Galina’s response time and thoroughness with planning and emails was more than we could have asked for and she made the whole process so easy and fun! We are so happy we chose MBOR to help make our weeding dreams come true!!!
illustration stars