Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova Reviews

Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova 1
Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova 2
Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova 3

Darla · Married on 05/04/2018

Thank you all for such great service! Food was great! The decor was beautiful! We had a delightful time celebrating our son and daughter in-law's wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

Melissa Mills was a joy to work with, and the overseeing Manager, Hugo, made certain the event went smoothly. The chef was highly accommodating and the food delicious!

Sent on 04/30/2018

JOHANA · Married on 04/07/2018

Our event was awesome! They made everything run so smooth. We were very happy with everything!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • U

Uschi · Married on 01/13/2018

I celebrated my 50th birthday with over 100 of my family and friends in the California ballroom. I met with Melissa Mills 3 times. She was instrumental with planning the details with me. She went the EXTRA mile with making my party the best event ever. Everyone raved about the food (sliders, mash pototoe martinis, and street tacos) and how delicious it was along with how attentive the Marriott staff were, especially Stacy and Hugo. All 100 plus guests left with saying, "This was the best birthday party I've ever been to." Thank you Marriott staff for an excellent experience. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

There are no words to express my gratitude and satisfaction with the service that Melissa and her team provided to me for my daughters wedding. Everything was perfect - all the guests enjoyed the wedding and the food. I will definitely use the Marriott again in the future.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you to Ms. Melissa Mills, and her catering crew who helped us in making our Surprised 80th B-day party last 09/30/17 a memorable one for the whole family and friends. Highly recommend for every special occasions. Great service all evening.Will definitely coming back to this place for future events. Thank you ,once again.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Delise · Married on 08/20/2017

Overall, everything was great - couldn't have asked for a better venue/team to work with. Thank you Melissa for being so accommodating with my specific requests!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Mahmoud · Married on 08/12/2017

Melissa was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect and was there to help us every step of the way. I would undoubtedly book another event with her and will not hesitate to refer anyone I know to work with her. Thanks Melissa

Sent on 09/14/2017

laarni · Married on 07/08/2017

The party turn out was fantastic with the helpful staff. We will come back!!! I highly recommend this event place and thanks for making our daughter's bitrhday a NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!! Keep up the good work.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Gabe · Married on 06/17/2017

We met with Melissa Mills to book our event for my daughters Quinceañera. From day 1 she was a true professional with excellent service! During the process of getting our event prepared we had to meet with Melissa cause we had tons of questions and each time we requested a meeting, she came through!! She made the entire process super easy for us and stress free. The staff set up the day before and they were super excellent with their service. They were there for us made any changes to the venue that we were unsure of. The day of:
    PERFECT!!!!! The entire event was marvelous and everything went so smooothly. This event center by far is the nicest place to hold any special event! Thank you Melissa, set-up staff, hotel service, Lynell Mar in hotel reservations, and everyone that worked the night of for making my daughter's Quinceañera a memorable one!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Gallia · Married on 08/08/2015

The venue was perfect for us. We had our ceremony outside which at first seems noisy because of the road next to it, but it wasn't a burden at all. Everyone wants to go back to that day and celebrate some more. The food was also the best I've eaten at any wedding. Our guests still talk about the food. The staff members were very friendly and efficient. The price was beyond our expectations for that kind of venue.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • W

Walter · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa Mills event coordinator was very pleasant to deal with, set up was nice and hors d' oeuvre was delicious and food quality was excellent, Everybody gave great compliments for the food selection,

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova 4
    Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova 5
    Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova 6

Aman · Married on 06/20/2015

Me and my wife decided to have our event at Marriott right after we met with Melissa Mills . She was unbelievably flexible and understanding, based on our experience with other vendors it felt too good to be true. At times I was telling my wife not to ask for so much but Melissa would listen to her to make sure all the details were implemented perfectly. She is professional, kind and obviously loves what she does. If you choose to go with her, you will be in good hands. I already referred a friend and their wedding will be next year at Marriott. I felt like writing this review to help those who are frustrated with rediculous rules at other wedding locations. Good luck!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Maha · Married on 08/05/2017

I love the experience withSacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova they have a great service

Sent on 09/19/2017

Geneviv · Married on 08/06/2016

This was a great choice for us. Our advise to any couple that may want to use this vendor is to decide what they want and Melissa Mills will make it happen. She is very professional and willing to help with anything. We could not have done this without her. Marriott as a whole exceeded our expectations and we are very appreciative of their exceptional customer service. Special thanks to Melissa Mills; she's the best!
    Thanks!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Madison · Married on 08/19/2017

I had my wedding reception out on the trellis and it was beautiful! That lights were great, the food was delicious, and Melissa was very helpful in helping game find a food item that would stay in my budget (pasta bar)! The tables were sometimes different than I pictured and there didn't seem to be as much "security" to keep pool people away and the payment method seemed to not work a couple times, but all in all, I'm so happy I had my reception there!

Sent on 09/07/2017