Ryan Thompson Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Sarah Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience!

My husband decided at the last minute that he wanted a photo booth. Ryan was responsive and professional but fun too. Great experience.
    Andy F. Married on 08/12/2017

Incredible

From the moment I contacted Ryan Thompson photography through the delivery of our wedding video, I knew we had chosen the right person for the job. Ryan’s attention to detail and commitment to the client’s needs was immediately apparent. His professionalism extended to the guests as well as he worked to make them feel comfortable and relaxed while filming. I was also impressed with the turnaround time, which was impressively fast. Ryan’s constants and transparent communication with us throughout the wedding and before reminded me continually that we had chosen the right person/company for the job.
    Amy Married on 06/03/2017
    Ryan was definitely an invaluable addition to my wedding day! From the beginning of the process back in July 2016 all the way through (and after) the wedding day, he has been great to work with. He doesn't believe in standard wedding packages, rather he creates a package based on his clients' needs. This was hugely important to me as my wedding did not fit standard photography packages. Once the day came, Ryan was professional but fun and friendly to chat with. He was very clear and direct when it came to making sure people were standing properly, but he also gave us plenty of opportunity to come up with our own poses. One of my favorite parts of working with Ryan is that he never passed up an opportunity for a picture. Many of my pictures from my wedding are candid shots that he took without our knowledge - and that's what shows you what the wedding day was really like. My family and I have been 100% satisfied and I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him!
    Neil Married on 12/10/2016
    We have booked Ryan Thompson Photography on multiple occasions and have always been thrilled with their level of service and quality. They are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to utilizing them again for future events.
    Deb Married on 11/30/2016
    You can't go wrong with Ryan. He does an outstanding job and could not be easier to work with. Ryan provided his services as a donation to the non-profit organization Camp Hometown Heroes. He believes strongly in support of the military and our Gold Star kids. We think very highly of him.
    Kayla Married on 06/04/2016
    We Couldnt have asked for such an amazing video Ryan really captured all the most important moments and We will cherish being able to look back on our day forever . Thank you so much Ryan!!!! Also, Ryan is so fun, kind, professional, and easy to talk to which was so nice being able to laugh and trust in your videographer!!! He's the best and we would highly recommend him to anyone! -Kayla Zank
  • User2792461 2+ years ago
    Ryan managed the photobooth for our wedding and did an exceptional job. He set up and took down equipment promptly and smoothly. We liked how professional and direct Ryan was with us when planning wedding details, and we really appreciated the memory album he gifted us with at the end! The photos turned out great and it's been a blessing to remember all the fun memories of our guests through the memory album! Thanks Ryan!
    Melissa Event on: 04/23/2016
    If you are looking for someone that is friendly, reliable, and good-natured; then Ryan Thompson is for you. He is a very professional young man, who puts the most effort into making sure the event goes smoothly.