Royale Orleans Reviews

Royale Orleans 5
Royale Orleans 6
Royale Orleans 7

Trivia Event · Married on 07/05/2019

Trivia event was very nicely run

You all were very accommodating with everything.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you so much. Every year it seems your event gets bigger and better!! We look forward to serving you and your guests again next year!!!

Jojo Johnson · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Place to have a Wedding!

Royale Orleans is an excellent place to have an event there. Linda,Marcia,Holly were so helpful and great to us took all of our worries and concerns away. I love these people so nice! Parking was great my guest loved the food and open bar. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Oh yeah Wyatt the DJ was on point and SO SWEET! They did everything except my centerpieces but I wanted to do them myself but they do offer them.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Royale Orleans 19
    Royale Orleans 20
    Royale Orleans 21

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words of praise. It was our pleasure to serve you!!! Congratulations and best wishes!
    The Staff at Royale Orleans

Samantha Sewell · Married on 03/23/2019

Our experience was very pleasant, they were very helpful. Awesome staff!

I would definitely recommend royale orleans!! The staff was awesome and very attentive. They answered all my questions and were very helpful! They made me feel at ease during the whole planning process.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure to serve you and your guests on your special day! We appreciate the kind words. Best wishes to you and Michael.
  • Ben

Ben Capp · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience.

The team at Royale Orleans is professional, friendly, and do an exceptional job. They answered all questions, communicated clearly, and were so on top of everything the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! You guys are adorable. We loved your tuxedos, so sparkly, like your personalities! Your ceremony was perfect, brought tears to my eyes. It was such a pleasure to work with you both as you planned your special day! Congratulations and best wishes from all of us at Royale Orleans.

Jane · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough about Royale Orleans and how much I love this family-owned and operated St. Louis landmark. Not only did we have our own wedding reception there 18 years ago on July 22, 2000, with more than 300 guests, we knew this is the only place we wanted to have our parents’ 55th wedding anniversary celebration on June 3, 2018. Forrest Miller, his daughter, Holly, and the entire staff at Royale Orleans don’t just treat us like customers, they welcome us like family. Holly and I discussed our needs for the party over the phone, and she made every detail that day perfect. She took care of everything for me so that we could enjoy the day celebrating our parents - total peace of mind. From the beautifully clean and gorgeously decorated facility and the delicious food, to the super sweet staff and wonderful Master of Ceremonies, Forrest, the day could not have been more perfect. To say I love Holly and Forrest immensely is an understatement. They are dear family friends. While other reception facilities exist, there is only one Royale Orleans. The personal care, detail and attention they give to every party is unmatched by others in the industry. They are by far the best in the business. I can’t thank them enough for all they did to make these events so special for our family. Wonderful memories we will cherish forever. We love you with all our heart!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Tanya · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing service, food and flexibility! Definitely get more than your moneys worth!

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone at Royale Orleans were very accommodating and flexible. They were able to prepare the wedding of our dreams. All employees were wonderful to work with and all of our guests raves about the dinner and drinks. It was amazing.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2017

The staff was great, Catering to anything we needed. Bar tender was great. The Dj kept the music going and people dancing all night.
    Definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kim · Married on 06/14/2016

It's so nice to be able to drop off your decorations for your venu and not have to do it yourself. They set it up so beautifully! If by any chance you forget something, they have it covered, so breathe. My guests could not stop talking about how good the food was (which be honest the food and music are all that matters to guests as well as the bar). Speaking of the bar, our guests were also impressed how much was on tap. This place blew us away! They were very accommodating and made sure that we had all that we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. We looked everywhere and I'm glad we chose them.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Monica · Married on 12/26/2015

Royale Orleans was top notch! I can't say enough about Holly and DeAndre (DJ). Everything was well organized! It is obvious that they are professionals in this line of work. The cake and the place was beautifully decorated. Everyone raved over the food! Our guest can't stop talking about how much fun they had. Thank you for making our special day a great blessing! Monica and Kelly W

Sent on 12/28/2015

Brandi · Married on 09/06/2015

We had a fantastic Labor Day weekend reception at the Royale Orleans. The food was amazing (I'm still getting compliments) and the day of staff was AMAZING! I felt so comfortable and relaxed, which is pretty important as a bride. The day went off without a hitch and all of my guests had a fantastic time. The price is far less than any other venue in the area, but the feel is not that of the typical banquet hall. Even though there was a wedding next door, I still felt special, as a bride should on their wedding day.

They have several packages that are designed to fit every budget. We ended up going with the package which included the beef tenderloin (trust me, it is worth it). We also did a combo bar, in house DJ services (our DJ was awesome!), and uplighting. I came in the morning to do some of the decorating, though that was by my choice. When I did end up running out of time, the staff assured me they would finish up for me, and they did a great job of it.

You can tell there have been updates made to some areas (i.e. bar, dance floor lighting) and I can tell you from our personal shopping experience this is something the other area banquet halls have not done. Speaking of bar- you will be hard pressed to find this kind of selection anywhere else, and you definitely will not find it in a comparable price point. (12 beers on tap, flavored Three Olives Vodka, Gin, Rum, Scotch, Whiskey, Hurricanes, etc. etc.)

I was able to bring in my own photo booth service, a candy machine, and outside cake. While they do offer all of these services in house, I already had found exactly what I wanted outside and chose not to use their partners.

I cannot say enough positive things about this place! Thank you so much to the staff for making our wedding such a success! The memories we made here will be with us for our entire lifetime. I will be recommending you to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Brandi,
    Thank you so much for you kind words! It was such a pleasure to serve you and your guests. Best of luck to you both in the future!
    The Royale Orleans Staff

TeAra Arman · Married on 07/02/2015

Amazing Experience

The staff at Royale Orleans are very attentive to their clients and the details of their event. They are committed to executing the vision of their clients and being flexible about each detail why giving A1 customer service.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kari · Married on 05/23/2015

The entire staff at Royale Orleans went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality. Every aspect of our reception was second to none. They even went as far as adding pink lighting to the centerpieces that we used in addition to our own! We will recommend Royale Orleans to anyone! May 23, 2015
    Jonathan and Kari Naum

Sent on 07/13/2015

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you, Kari and Jon! It was a pleasure to serve you and your guests.
    Best of luck to you both.

The Royale Orleans Staff

Had my reception there last weekend and it was by far the best time of my life. The food, dj everything was great.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Margaret · Married on 05/16/2014

Loved working with Royale Orleans for my wedding reception! Holly was so easy to work with and all of the other staff as well! We had an amazing reception and couldn't have asked for a better night. The food was great also! We got so many compliments on choosing our location and everything thought it was beautiful, which it is!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Kenzie · Married on 04/27/2014

I cannot rave enough about this place! Our wedding reception was so perfect. Everyone went above and beyond. The bartender was great and the photo booth was a hit. Holly helped me every step of the way and never got annoyed with my dozens of questions. The DJ was very sweet and didn't mind requests. Good food, great staff and beyond affordable. Oh and Reverend Bryant is a wonderful man and we were so lucky you recommended him to us.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Eileen · Married on 03/08/2014

The Royale Orleans was a fantastic venue. Prices were reasonable. The food was delicious and the staff was very courteous. I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Julie · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I had our reception this summer at Royale Orleans, and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. First of all, Holly is fantastic to work with. She was helpful in the planning process, kept in good communication, and was able to help us handle some last minute changes to our guest list. On the night of the wedding, the whole operation ran smoothly because of Holly and the rest of the Royale Orleans staff's services. I heard from guests that everyone from the bartender to the DJ was professional, friendly, and engaging. We liked also that all the ballrooms have permanent dance floors, ample room for the DJ, a nice bar area, a large buffet area, and enough room for seating. We didn't at all feel crowded. Also, Royale Orleans clearly has the schedule for the evening down to a science from all their years of hosting events. We didn't feel rushed at any point, having enough time to eat, mingle, and dance. Finally, Royale Orleans is one of the best bargains you can get in St. Louis for a reception. Their food is good, their prices are reasonable (and the tax rate in their area is less than other places), their gratuity is included in the cost they give you, their service is exceptional, and the venue itself is just nice and classy. We'd encourage anyone planning a wedding in the area to go check them out!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Abby · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I were extremely happy with Royale Orleans! They were extremely helpful and fairly priced. We were actually shocked at the final price of our reception. They include catering, bar service, DJ, centerpieces, photobooth option, cake services, and other services. The food was EXCELLENT!! I had multiple guests say that it was the best "wedding food" they'd ever had. We were extremely satisfied with our DJ services as well. The staff was super friendly, helpful, and courteous. Our reception was a blast and I would recommend Royale Orleans in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Eliza · Married on 06/25/2011

I was married June 25th 2011 at Royale Orleans. This facility and their staff exceeded my expectations! They made it so stress free for myself and my husband. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married! Only thing I would change about the venue is letting the couples choose their own DJ and having some dressing rooms built for the brides and there brides maids to get dressed there. Other than that it was one of the best venues in Missouri!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you on your "special day"!

Judy · Married on 06/17/2011

We had my daughter's wedding and reception at Royale Orleans and it exceeded our expectations. There was not one thing that I can say that can be improved upon or that we would change.
    The music, hall, ice carving, personnel were great.
    When the reception was over they were helpful in taking the presents out to our vehicle and asking if there was anything they could help us with. The bartender was great also. A plus........

Sent on 07/14/2011

Kathryn · Married on 10/13/2007

We had our wedding reception at Royale Orleans- It was the best. The food was excellent, the DJ was amazing and the overall atmosphere was fantastic. All of the wedding guests kept commenting about how excellent everything was- the service, the music, the food and the space. I would recommend this place to anyone adn everyone!!!

Sent on 04/05/2008

Christa · Married on 05/06/2007

This is where I had my reception. They were wonderful! Everything was perfect. The food was good, the DJ was good, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. There was a lot of dance music, and I got a discount on my cake, at Mc Arthurs (which was also great) since we had the reception there.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Royale Orleans is a great venue. The planning was very efficient and the event itself was wonderful. We had the ceremony and reception there. The food was delicious and they work directly with the bakery for the wedding cake as well. The DJ was fun and our reception was excellent. Royale Orleans is also fair priced which is a huge advantage. I would reccommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2014

lacy · Married on 08/29/2015

They worked really well around our budget. They did really good using our hand made decorations and everything turned out great. Only thing I wish they would change is making it a 5 hour reception instead of 4.

Sent on 09/24/2015