28 Reviews for Royale Orleans

Lighting (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
28 Royale Orleans Reviews

The staff was great, Catering to anything we needed. Bar tender was great. The Dj kept the music going and people dancing all night.
Definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It's so nice to be able to drop off your decorations for your venu and not have to do it yourself. They set it up so beautifully! If by any chance you forget something, they have it covered, so breathe. My guests could not stop talking about how good the food was (which be honest the food and music are all that matters to guests as well as the bar). Speaking of the bar, our guests were also impressed how much was on tap. This place blew us away! They were very accommodating and made sure that we had all that we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. We looked everywhere and I'm glad we chose them.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Royale Orleans was top notch! I can't say enough about Holly and DeAndre (DJ). Everything was well organized! It is obvious that they are professionals in this line of work. The cake and the place was beautifully decorated. Everyone raved over the food! Our guest can't stop talking about how much fun they had. Thank you for making our special day a great blessing! Monica and Kelly W

Profile Picture Monica, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire staff at Royale Orleans went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality. Every aspect of our reception was second to none. They even went as far as adding pink lighting to the centerpieces that we used in addition to our own! We will recommend Royale Orleans to anyone! May 23, 2015
Jonathan and Kari Naum

Profile Picture Kari, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my reception there last weekend and it was by far the best time of my life. The food, dj everything was great.

Profile Picture User3242842, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loved working with Royale Orleans for my wedding reception! Holly was so easy to work with and all of the other staff as well! We had an amazing reception and couldn't have asked for a better night. The food was great also! We got so many compliments on choosing our location and everything thought it was beautiful, which it is!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot rave enough about this place! Our wedding reception was so perfect. Everyone went above and beyond. The bartender was great and the photo booth was a hit. Holly helped me every step of the way and never got annoyed with my dozens of questions. The DJ was very sweet and didn't mind requests. Good food, great staff and beyond affordable. Oh and Reverend Bryant is a wonderful man and we were so lucky you recommended him to us.

Profile Picture Kenzie, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The Royale Orleans was a fantastic venue. Prices were reasonable. The food was delicious and the staff was very courteous. I would recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Eileen, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception this summer at Royale Orleans, and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. First of all, Holly is fantastic to work with. She was helpful in the planning process, kept in good communication, and was able to help us handle some last minute changes to our guest list. On the night of the wedding, the whole operation ran smoothly because of Holly and the rest of the Royale Orleans staff's services. I heard from guests that everyone from the bartender to the DJ was professional, friendly, and engaging. We liked also that all the ballrooms have permanent dance floors, ample room for the DJ, a nice bar area, a large buffet area, and enough room for seating. We didn't at all feel crowded. Also, Royale Orleans clearly has the schedule for the evening down to a science from all their years of hosting events. We didn't feel rushed at any point, having enough time to eat, mingle, and dance. Finally, Royale Orleans is one of the best bargains you can get in St. Louis for a reception. Their food is good, their prices are reasonable (and the tax rate in their area is less than other places), their gratuity is included in the cost they give you, their service is exceptional, and the venue itself is just nice and classy. We'd encourage anyone planning a wedding in the area to go check them out!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were extremely happy with Royale Orleans! They were extremely helpful and fairly priced. We were actually shocked at the final price of our reception. They include catering, bar service, DJ, centerpieces, photobooth option, cake services, and other services. The food was EXCELLENT!! I had multiple guests say that it was the best "wedding food" they'd ever had. We were extremely satisfied with our DJ services as well. The staff was super friendly, helpful, and courteous. Our reception was a blast and I would recommend Royale Orleans in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married June 25th 2011 at Royale Orleans. This facility and their staff exceeded my expectations! They made it so stress free for myself and my husband. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married! Only thing I would change about the venue is letting the couples choose their own DJ and having some dressing rooms built for the brides and there brides maids to get dressed there. Other than that it was one of the best venues in Missouri!

Profile Picture Eliza, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had my daughter's wedding and reception at Royale Orleans and it exceeded our expectations. There was not one thing that I can say that can be improved upon or that we would change.
The music, hall, ice carving, personnel were great.
When the reception was over they were helpful in taking the presents out to our vehicle and asking if there was anything they could help us with. The bartender was great also. A plus........

Profile Picture Judy, 6/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Royale Orleans- It was the best. The food was excellent, the DJ was amazing and the overall atmosphere was fantastic. All of the wedding guests kept commenting about how excellent everything was- the service, the music, the food and the space. I would recommend this place to anyone adn everyone!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/13/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, DJ

This is where I had my reception. They were wonderful! Everything was perfect. The food was good, the DJ was good, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. There was a lot of dance music, and I got a discount on my cake, at Mc Arthurs (which was also great) since we had the reception there.

Profile Picture Christa, 5/6/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, DJ

Royale Orleans is a great venue. The planning was very efficient and the event itself was wonderful. We had the ceremony and reception there. The food was delicious and they work directly with the bakery for the wedding cake as well. The DJ was fun and our reception was excellent. Royale Orleans is also fair priced which is a huge advantage. I would reccommend to anyone.

Profile Picture User4213253, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They worked really well around our budget. They did really good using our hand made decorations and everything turned out great. Only thing I wish they would change is making it a 5 hour reception instead of 4.

Profile Picture lacy, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have not had our event yet, but based on the planning process and food tasting i have been to we would definitely recommend Royale Orleans to anyone. Beautiful space, and wonderful staff!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at Royale Orleans June 25th 2016. It was absolutely amazing! The staff was professional, the food was great and our decorations turned out beautifully. Marcia was our wedding coordinator and was very professional, friendly and accommodated to our requests for what we wanted at our wedding. The day of our wedding I didn't have to worry about anything except to get myself ready. Marcia and her staff were organized and did everything from setup to cleanup in a timely manner. Our DJ was Deandre who was amazing! He was professional, fun and energetic. Deandre did a great job with introductions, music and keeping our guests entertained. Our cake was designed by Blue Owl Bakery which tasted great. I usually go to McArthur's Bakery but in all honesty, Blue Owl cakes taste really good! My husband and I were complicated numerous times on how beautiful our wedding was. I hope to all new engagement couples that my review helps you out because I was very pleased with my experience at Royale Orleans.

Profile Picture Logan, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

I went to a wedding here and now I cannot wait to book them as my reception hall! They had a great staff, great service and amazing food!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a great place, food was great DJ was a little to old school but the service was perfect!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They worked with me on every detail and helped with making sure that all food that was gluten free stayed away from that which was gluten. They were flexible and willing to do whatever it took to keep things going smoothly. They night was so fast that I still can't believe it ended so quick.

I booked this a year out but it only took a few minutes to actually get the contact and the date down in the calendar as booked for me.

Profile Picture Shelly, 9/29/07, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

They were very good about doing what we requested but they had their own opinions about certain things. We wanted to use a photobooth and they were very adament about not using one. They let us use one and it turned out fine but they tried to talk us out of it. But other then that I would use them again. Great food, price, and entertainment. The DJ was wonderful! They had a great package with an open bar, ice sculpture, and upgraded china that fit perfectly in our budget!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/7/07, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This venue was really good to me. Basically everything was there so I didn't have to worry about getting a DJ or where I was going to get my cake. The staff was really nice. The only problem I had was the director of the place told one of my guest he couldn't be there because he was wearing shorts.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/23/06, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, DJ

Excellent food. Very reasonabley priced. DJ was great!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/26/09, 5 Reviews