Royal Palms Resort and Spa Reviews

28 | Phoenix, AZ

28 Reviews for Royal Palms Resort and Spa

28 Royal Palms Resort and Spa Reviews

Kim · Married on 08/18/2018

Our special day could not have been more perfect!!!! The entire staff was amazing and we HIGHLY recommend Royal Palms for your ceremony needs.

Catrina · Married on 05/05/2018

Royal Palms was an absolute dream for our venue. It is a stunning spot with so many unique places to take pictures in. We had a beautiful suite for the bridal party to get ready in which made the wedding day even more special. Everyone LOVED every part of the meal from the cocktail party appetizers to the entree to the cake- I wish we could eat it all over again. They did an exceptional job!

Chloe · Married on 04/22/2018

Gorgeous venue, even better staff. So thankful for everyone that participated in our big day. Each and every person we encountered was there to ensure our day was magical and we are so appreciative of that. They even provided a shadow for the day who provided us with whatever we may have needed which was such a special touch!

Royal Palms Resort and Spa 1
    Royal Palms Resort and Spa 7
    Royal Palms Resort and Spa 8
    Royal Palms Resort and Spa 9

Emmy · Married on 10/29/2017

Our recent wedding at the Royal Palms was a true fairy tail. Everything from planning the event to the actual wedding day went smoothly, and far exceeded any expectations that my husband and I had. The food was exceptional. The service and professionalism of the banquet team was absolutely superb. This was the most incredible day and beyond anything that we could have ever dreamt of! Thank you so much.

• User5152035 · 2+ years ago

Nora and the Royal Palms were amazing to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. The service from beginning to end was exceptional, and I felt relaxed the whole day knowing that everything was in good hands. The venue is amazingly beautiful and could not be more impressive for our destination wedding!

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2016

Our guests were so impressed with the Royal Palms. Not only is it a beautiful resort, but the service is exceptional. We had a lot of guests with food allergies and they were very accommodating.

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Royal Palms was the first venue my husband and I saw. We ended up touring twenty venues and going back to the initial place. The charm, romance, and intimacy was something we couldn't pass up. Not to mention the amazing photo opportunities as the hotel has nooks and cranies that are beyond amazing. The hotel in itself is a stunning masterpiece that offers peace and quiet, as well as the boutique feel that is unique for any guest, even those well traveled! The actual wedding was stunning. Our guests raved about everything, from the cocktail hour by the pool, the bar, the amazing service by the wait staff, the delicious food and cake, and the atmosphere. Most of our 132 guests traveled from out of state to be with us and they were all blown away. It truly is an amazing wedding venue and resort. Emily Glenn, our wedding venue coordinator, was prompt and receptive and worked hard with all of my venders to achieve the night we dreamed of!

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

If you want a magical wedding day with the 5 star royal treatment, the Royal Palms Resort is thee place to have your wedding.

All of our guests still can not stop talking about our wedding and it has been two weeks.

EVERYTHING was perfect. Every detail was completed. You name it, it was accomplished.

I have always been told that guests only want good food and good cocktails when attending a wedding. Well, at the Royal Palms Resort & Spa, they give you GREAT food, GREAT cocktails and SUPERIOR SERVICE!!

The food was simply amazing. Compliments to the chef. The appertizers were made to perfection. The pecan salad with maytag blue cheese and their home made dressing was "to die for"! The homemade pesto for the bread was fantastic. The beef tenderloin with the tomato demi glaze and the rock shrimp just tasted superb. The wedding cake was so light and fresh, Just yum! The next day we ate the remaining cake. It was so delicious.

The staff at the Royal Palms were fantastic. All the guests felt like they were treated with "A" class service. Our "Shadow" for the evening was amazing. She never missed a beat. She was excellent.

Our day would not have been magical and perfect if it wasn't for Yesenia Miesch, the Catering Manager. Yesenia is every brides dream. The countless hours she dedicated to our wedding. She is the reason that our wedding day is still the talk of the town. I have never been treated so well and cared by individual like she did for me. She is the reason that I recommend every bridal couple to have their wedding day to be held at the Royal Palms Resort.

The garden ceremony was beautiful. Everytime I watch our video I have tears of joy.

The Royal Palms Resort & Spa is simply the best, wonderful, out of this world, hidden secret. Out of 150 guests there was NOT one complaint. Not one.

You want your day to be remembered forever by you and your guests, then The Royal Palms & Resort is the place! I give them 10 stars out of 5!

Margaret · Married on 03/15/2014

Yesenia, Jim and J.J. made my wedding at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa amazing! Yesenia was extremely warm and responsive through the entire planning process. The entire catering team did a wonderful job of creating the perfect wedding! Thank you!

Angelica · Married on 02/09/2014

We chose the Royal Palms after experiencing their romantication package for my wife's birthday 3 years ago. When we returned to the venue we knew instantly that it was the perfect location for us. The resort alone is very romantic and private. We were very nervous initially due the employee that originally was in charge of our wedding was very indifferent and difficult to hear back from. However very shortly thereafter Julie Harris became in charge of our wedding and what a world of difference she made! Julie is extremely efficient, professional and a pleasure to work with. She put my mind at ease every step of the way. She responded promptly and answered all of my 1,000 questions from the very beginning. The rest of the staff was just as amazing. Anne's team executed the event flawlessly. Thank you for your consideration, flexibility and kindness. We highly recommend this venue to all of our friends and family.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2013

STOP LOOKING AT ANY OTHER VENUES... GET MARRIED AT ROYAL PALMS! My husband and I were engaged for over two years and had no idea where we wanted to get married. However, after one venue tour and meeting with Penny at Royal Palms, we made our decision in less than 24 hours and planned our wedding in less than 3 months! The venue is SO gorgeous and the staff is incredible! They have EVERY detail under control and their communication is beyond impressive! I didn't even hire a wedding planner because that's how much trust I have in Penny (sales director), Anne (ops director), Suzanne (my wedding coordinator), and their entire team! The food is amazing and the presentation is gorgeous! Our guests were so impressed with every moment of our big day! Also, for all the brides out there, you get a "shadow" for the day! Christy was mine and she was simply the best... she made sure that I was eating, drinking, on time for everything, and kept my dress looking fabulous! Oh and your photos will be STUNNING!!!! WE LOVE ROYAL PALMS... you are crazy to pick any other place and team!

Mikel · Married on 08/04/2012

Great service and outstanding venue.

Alicia · Married on 12/30/2011

The Royal Palms is a fabulous venue in which to have a wedding/reception. Their maticulous attention to detail, wonderful food, willingness to be flexible, romantic ambiance, and elegance makes them a top resort that I've ever visited. Our wedding was so romantic and they paid attention to every detail. The staff are all seasoned veterans of the resort and they are so friendly and pleasant to work with. We had a small wedding of 40 people and this location was PERFECT!!! Highly recommend it!

Becky · Married on 09/04/2011

We were married on September 4th at the Royal Palms and it was absolutely amazing. When I went to look for venues I fell in love with the Royal Palms and realized that we HAD to have our wedding there. We were worried about cost, but having our wedding on Labor Day weekend we were able to take advantage of their discounted summer pricing which made it do-able for us. It was 107 degrees on our wedding day but I still wouldn't have changed a thing! We were married in the Alegria Garden which was just a magical spot to have our ceremony. So quaint and pretty! Our reception was held in the Palmera Salon and we loved the rustic Tuscan feel- elegant without being fussy. The food was absolutely impeccable- from the yummy passed apps (my fave was the sugar snap pea stuffed with asian chicken salad) to the steak to the wedding cake. They also let us have 2 signature cocktails in addition to our regular full bar and they were a hit! Our contact Jessica was great to work with for our planning, and Skye who was my "shadow" the day of the wedding was incredible too.
    Most of our guests stayed at the resort since most were out-of-towners, and everyone raved about the rooms, the spa, the food and the service all weekend. It was top notch all around. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Royal Palms!

Gretchen · Married on 10/09/2010

We had our wedding here and have *absolutely nothing* to complain about. It was a beautiful venue, the food was incredible, and every single person there was there to help us make our day perfect. We stayed there a few nights beforehand (and then also the wedding night) and they were so incredibly accommodating! They decorated our room the night of our wedding and they lit candles leading to the room - (we got the honeymoon suite) - and then when we came in there were rose petals all over the bed and champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries and everything - it was wonderful! Highly recommend :)

Jordan · Married on 03/19/2010

My daughter's wedding and reception was held at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa. The price was higher than some other places...but it was well worth it. You are paying for a beautiful atmosphere and excellent service.

My only complaint is that there is no place for the bridal party to get dressed. We had to rent a room for the night before so that the bridal party would have an area to get ready.

All in all.......I couldn't have been happier with the venue and service!

Tamara · Married on 05/24/2009

We can not possibly put into words how amazing our experience at the Royal Palms was. All of those helping us plan the wedding were so helpful and truly made us feel special. Definitely premier venue in Phoenix for your ceremony and reception.

Heather · Married on 11/15/2008

If I had it to do over again, I would go immediately to Royal Palms and not look anywhere else. Initially, Royal Palms wasn't on our short list.
    We were new to town and didn't know about it. As we booked other vendors, they all said, "Go see Royal Palms." We were like, "Sure, okay."
    When another resort told us we should check it out, we knew we had to. We've never looked back. Royal Palms was the ideal setting for our
    ceremony and reception. Our guests loved it! The food was fabulous (try the chicken - believe it or not!), the cake was amazing, the setting...
    I could go on and on. The service is second-to-none. Whenever we would visit for a vendor meeting, I kid you not, guests would come up and
    say, "Are you getting married here? I (or a friend) got married here and it was fabulous!!" We started to think that RP was paying people
    to come up and say that because it happened so much, but they were all legit and speaking the truth. It was an amazing wedding and I am
    thankful that we were able to have it at Royal Palms.

Kelly · Married on 06/28/2008

The whole experience with Royal Palms was top notch; from the first email contact to the last piece of wedding cake served. We feel very fortunate that we were able to have our ceremony and reception at the Royal Palms. Kristin was awesome helping us plan everything on a small budget and even smaller time frame. Thank you! Rick & Kelly Horton

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2013

By far my favorite place in all of Arizona. The moment I arrived with my then fiancee, now husband, and my parents, I knew this was THE place I was getting married and we all agreed. Everythi g from the ceremony to the reception was perfect. The menu for cocktail hour and dinner was devine! Thank you chef for the fantastic food! The whole experience was out of this world. I love that we live in az bc my husband has taken me back already for a date night and we plan to always go back and stay as much as we can. I would honestly live there if I could. Our wedding was the most magical and perfect day and they made it so simple and easy from providing the ceremony site, to the reception, to the linens, the food, and the cake. The whole resort is beautiful. The ceremony site was in the Alegria Garden which was privet and beautiful and felt like a secret garden. The grounds are gorgeous and provided stunning photos. Our reception was in the palmera room which was perfect with great patio space and a beautiful fireplace. The whole experience was wonderful. My maid of honor and I spent the night at the resort the night before had brunch at T. Cooks which was perfect, spent the day in the bridal suite getting ready and my husband and I left the day after our wedding. This place is amazing.

Sener · Married on 05/02/2015

Royal Palms was a dream venue for our wedding. We knew from the moment we stepped foot on the property that we wanted to spend our special day there. Royal Palms is unlike any venue in the Phoenix area; the grounds are beautiful, the staff is unbelievably attentive and accommodating, and the overall value far outweighs anything in the area. Our wedding contact, Emily, helped us through every step of the process and consistently went out of her way to make sure our special day went smoothly. We were so thankful to be teamed up with such a professional and friendly person!

If there is one piece of advice we would pass on, it's ask a lot questions (especially when it comes to pricing and what's included in that pricing) and make sure to get everything in writing. Although we had a few misunderstandings and late surprises in that regard (none of which were Emily's fault), Royal Palms more than made up for it on the weekend of the wedding - the food was delicious, the room we were upgraded to was unreal, and the ambiance they created throughout the weekend was unforgettable. If you're looking for an experience for you and your guests, not just a venue, Royal Palms is the place!

Jordan · Married on 03/19/2010

This venue was absolutely gorgeous. It's a hotel, but you would never know it. It was perfect!

Vanessa Rose · Married on 11/12/2016

What a beautiful location that is truly an oasis in the desert. It lives up to it's name in every way. The staff at Royal Palms is exceptional. Our Coordinator Nora was simply lovely to work with. She was so responsive and professional leading up to the wedding and especially the day of. The staff go out of their way to make you feel like royalty for the day. They waited on us hand and foot and were so anxious to help in any way. The food the night of the event was exceptional and we received so many compliments which may seem small but often big resorts make subpar food for events- this was any but. Everything was delicious and fresh and served with a smile. The bar staff was so great as well. We are so fortunate to have been able to get married at such a special property.

• danielemarie

Daniele · Married on 02/13/2010

Royal Palms was a wonderful experience for my husband & I and I would do it again the same way if I could. The team in banquets is quite adept at listening to your needs and being as flexible as possible. I simply cannot say enough about the service and friendliness I received every step of the way and that alone was worth it. Not only is this venue simply gorgeous and romantic- the staff is amazing and I loved working with them during an otherwise crazy time!