62 Reviews for Royal Fox Country Club

Buffet (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
62 Royal Fox Country Club Reviews

I have absolutely no complaints with the Royal Fox! Jane Spair, who is the Wedding Sales Director, is absolutely amazing. First off, Jane is such a kind person, and she is flexible with her clients! My fiancé and I ended up changing our reception start time three times and Jane worked with us until we had the perfect reception timeline. On the day of the wedding, Jane took my photographer, fiancé, and myself around the property to find perfect picture areas for our wedding photos. In regards to the reception venue itself, the place is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was so helpful! I would recommend anyone getting married in Chicagoland to celebrate it at the Royal Fox.

Photos taken by Pam Cooley Photography

Photos
Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Everything was absolutely perfect for our wedding day in large part due to the effort of Jane and the entire team behind her. They took our vision and made it into a reality!!

Firstly, Jane was accommodating from day 1. She worked with every single detail to ensure that everything went off without a hitch, starting from the date of our wedding, the time (which we changed several times) and all of the vendor accommodations. She ensured that all facets of the facility were available for our beautiful reception.

Where Royal Fox (and Jane) really came through was the weeks leading into the wedding. We had several changes with our flower vendor which Jane helped us out with, several table and seating changes which Jane made sure would fit and have a good flow throughout the wedding, and even last minute meal changes to make sure everyone was satisfied throughout.

Even during the entire wedding Jane came up to us several times to ensure everything was exactly how we envisioned it and we were happy with everything from the food, to the bar and wait staff, and all other vendors we were utilizing were happy as well.

This wedding truly would not have been nearly as special if it wasn't for the hard work and countless hours that Jane and the entire Royal Fox staff put in to make our dream a reality. The accommodations were beautiful and we are so excited to see the pictures to remind us how extremely special our day was.

Profile Picture User6451913, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a wonderful "magical" wedding, that is what many of our guests were saying. The Royal Fox Country Club was the perfect setting for our daughter & son-in-law's wedding. Jane Spair, event coordinator, helped us through the entire planning from beginning to the end. She and the staff set up the venue exactly how we had planned. Etienne was also there throughout the day/evening to be sure everything ran smoothly and that it did. Our guests raved about the food, kudos to the chef for the perfectly cooked filets and the flavorful and succulent chicken. The bartender's and servers were among the best, they were accommodating and efficient, all with a smile and such a willingness to assist.
We are, by far, so very happy that we decided to have our wedding at The Royal Fox.

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The short version: Absolutely book your wedding here! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The longer version: We were thrilled with every aspect of our wedding at the Royal Fox. Jane is SO wonderful to work with and made the whole experience so easy and enjoyable. She takes great care to ensure every detail is accounted for and that I had a clear picture of how the evening would go well before the actual wedding day - this was a huge help in easing pre-wedding stress! Everything was executed as promised and we are still getting compliments from friends and family (some of whom are known for being hard to impress!) about the beautiful venue, the delicious food, and the friendly & professional wait staff. Booking the Royal Fox as our reception venue was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning and I will continue to recommend the Royal Fox with confidence and enthusiasm to friends and family looking to book their wedding reception in the future.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jane and her team are amazing! Every single question I had- and believe me it was a lot- was answered quickly and accurately. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the food was wonderful. I also think its worth noting that the price per plate is very very comparable to places in the area that are no where near as nice as Royal Fox.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jane was absolutely amazing and our wedding was stunningly beautiful! Our food was excellent and the staff was friendly. We are still getting compliments about our wedding three months later! Jane was perfectly attentive and helped with every question and need we had. I would recommend Royal Fox to anyone looking for a beautiful, traditional, and elegant wedding.

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful experience at Royal Fox. Jane was such a pleasure to work with and made all of my wedding dreams a reality! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great wedding at the Royal Fox. Jane helped make the day very special, and quite literally treated us like a king and queen. The food was hot (and delicious), the staff was professional and friendly, above all they made our day stress free and perfect. We are very happy we chose to have our wedding here, and will forever have such amazing memories thanks to the staff. Also, this place is just beautiful, both inside and out. Above everything else, I received a ton of compliments on how stunning and unique the club is.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just recently had our wedding (ceremony and reception) at Royal Fox! Its was BEYOND beautiful and by far exceeded our expectations. Not only were they great to work with in the beginning- very timely about returning my calls/emails and getting me all the information I was requesting, but throughout the planning process they were so accommodating to my changing plans, drop in guest list, drop in budget, and new additions! When the day of my wedding arrived, I was so nervous as to how it would look as I designed all the décor. When I walked in, it was more than I could have hoped for! They completely transformed the venue into MY wedding! They added some extra touches that made it even more beautiful as well! My guests were all raving about how friendly the staff was, how yummy the food was, and how beautiful the venue was! We choose to do our ceremony inside and it was just as beautiful as it would have been outside! The pictures we took outside were stunning locations (water options, huge trees, gazebos, wooden bridges... just to name a few! I would recommended this venue to anyone that asked! they turned my dream wedding into a reality!

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up

My Fairy Tale Wedding Was ABOVE My Expeditions.

Jane is by far the best wedding coordinator out there. She helped with every step. She even waited to leave on her vacation until after the food was served at our wedding. She went above and beyond. I knew what I wanted for our wedding and she took it to another level. Blew my Mind!

The venue, I do not have to say much. JUST GO and check it out. AMAZING! Beautiful and perfect for a wedding.

Profile Picture Kylie, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

From the first request for information, working with Jane from Royal Fox has been such a pleasure. She has been exceptionally generous with her time and met with us twice on her day off. My first meeting with her made me feel like I was talking with a long-time family friend. I was immediately in love with the space and honestly so giddy that I forgot a lot of the specifics that we discussed. Afterward, I emailed Jane a number of times with more questions and she always responded quickly. When it was time to show my fiance the venue, I thought it would be a quick walk through, but we were there for over an hour. Jane was so welcoming and kind. She answered all my fiance's concerns and it was wonderful to him envision our wedding for the first time.

Jane also gave us a number of recommendations for other vendors in the area and we are so glad that she did. I wasn't the girl that had her wedding planned in her head, so I need all the help I can get. I really appreciate all that Jane has done for us so far and I can't wait to continue working with her on the plans for the biggest day of my life.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Royal Fox Country Club just about a month ago. Our experience was wonderful, Jane was helpful and flexible. All the staff was professional and kind, the pricing was reasonable. We were very pleased with every aspect of our experience working with the Royal Fox. Many of our guests LOVED the food and the ambiance. Thank you to the Royal Fox for making a memorable and beautiful day run almost flawlessly and beautifully. We would highly recommend this location!

Profile Picture User4942054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor

Royal Fox Counrty Club was in my book went beyond the scope of perfessionalism. Jane Spair and her staff was impeccable with helping me accomplish a goal of making a magical day for my nephew and his bride. As a florist from another state coming into a venue I was worried that what I had planned was not to be allowed. Jane was more than accommodating to see what I had planned. The sketches and pictures I brought along gave her an idea of what was to come. I came in three days prior to the wedding and Jane allowed me to build an incredible fall arche outside for when guest arrived. When walking into Royal Fox guest where greeted with a beautiful display of fall trees, lanterns, crystals, candles, and fresh flowers. Once passing into the venue to the grand ball room I built arrangement that stood 4 feet off the tables. The candle operas on the head table completed the adornment of the wedding cake which had crystals and white flowers draping down onto the table. I would never been able to accomplish this without the help of Jane and her staff. The evening was magical for all the guest and bride and groom. I can not express enough to Jane and Royal Fox Country Club for all they did for myself and my family. Thank you for allowing me this gift to the Nephew and new Niece. Doing this for 18 years I have come across many venues and by far Royal Fox came across as my top choice in venue. From the venue, drinks, food, professional staff. It was perfect!!!! Thank you again Jane and Royal Fox Country Club.
Sincerely
Matthew Baumann ( Uncle and Florist of the Bride and Groom)

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Jane was amazing! She responded to us almost immediately whenever we had any questions. I would absolutely recommend Royal Fox to friends and family for any event.

Profile Picture Calicia, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Jane Spair was the most helpful event coordinator. She paid attention to every detail, and even added her own personal touches. Very approachable, and willing to listen to you and your ideas. Accommodated every idea we had, and even made suggestions to only add to the elegance of the wedding. Very understanding of all our needs. I would highly recommend this venue, and especially this coordinator. She was delightful. No worries about having the wedding of your dreams here.

Profile Picture User5562261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

The Royal Fox Country Club is the most romantic, classic, and accomidating venue. As soon as my mother and I met with Jane the wedding coordinator, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She did everything she could to make sure my wedding day was the very perfect! The venue could not be any more beautiful! The classic tall windows, beautiful grand piano, stunning chandeliers were all the perfect backdrop for our wedding day. The venue made me feel like a beautiful bride! Everything on the day of our wedding was taken care of. I did not need to worry or even think of anything that was missing because Jane took care of everything! The staff was very attentive, all the guests loved their meal, and we had the perfect day! I am so glad we found the royal fox country club for our wedding! I would reconmend this venue to everyone who is getting married! If you want an indoor ceremony, or tent venue they accomodate everything! We can not say thank you enough to our wonderful Jane and staff at the royal fox who made our day so special!

Profile Picture Kelsay , 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location, delicious food, great service and a wonderful wedding coordinator! I looked at many different venues and the Royal Fox provided a beautiful location for a large amount of guests~180 and was a great value!! When it came to making a seating chart the large tables of which sat 8-10 was very helpful. My husband and the groomsmen favorite excursion was driving the golf carts around the golf course to take pictures which was a nice break to just taking pictures the whole time. We had a band and had plenty of room(we just moved the bridal party table which was on the dance floor off after dinner). The coordinator Jane is soo helpful from the first meeting to the tasting to the actual day!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We really enjoyed working with Jane. She was professional, and went out of her way to make our day special. We had a worry free and beautiful reception. The food was amazing! Our guests raved about it long after the reception.

Profile Picture User4626817, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at The Royal Fox Country Club was extraordinary. From the first day we stopped by for our initial visit, to the moment our special evening adjourned, we were given nothing but the best treatment by this establishment. Jane Spair was our main contact at The Royal Fox, and she helped us achieve the night we had planned for, and did so by making any planning she was involved in easy and seamless. The staff was accommodating and friendly, and the venue was clean and inviting. The venue's rooms and spaces were brought to life the day/night of our wedding, and there was nothing that fell short of our expectations (and, even though I was an easy going bride, my expectations the day-of, after alllll of the planning we'd done, were fairly high). From the exterior grounds to the lighting, tables and chairs, and from the layout of the rooms to the structure of the building - this venue is stunning. What is more, the food was EXCELLENT (and my husband and I are quite the foodies!). We felt more than taken care of, we felt special - a sensation that every bride/groom should feel on their wedding day. This is an experience that The Royal Fox staff has clearly mastered. So if you're looking for an inviting, elegant, and glamorous evening - look no further than the classic venue and services offered at the Royal Fox Country Club. It won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Royal Fox Country Club and had a wonderful experience. Jane, the wedding coordinator made planning easy and went above and beyond all our expectations. This is a beautiful location and the food is phenomenal. All our guests raved about the location and food. This venue will make your wedding process much easier!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Royal Fox for our wedding venue was the best wedding planning decision that we could have made. First of all, it is a stunning location. We loved the look of the country club, but also of the grounds. Secondly, Jane Spair is a dream to work with. She is truly wonderful at her job. She made sure things were exactly how we wanted them, and calmed me down when I got stressed out. She is also simply a kind and wonderful woman who I was thrilled to be able to work with.

We loved taking pictures on the golf course. My wedding party was really excited to drive the golf carts around to get to the picture spot. The pictures turned out beautiful!

I would recommend Royal Fox to anyone. Jane truly sets it apart.

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jane Spair was awesome to work with. She made everything so easy for me. I never had to worry about anything. She went out of her way several times, to accommodate us.

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue for a wedding! We could not have been happier with Jane and the crew at Royal Fox! They pay close attention to detail and are extremely professional. As others have said.........Jane goes above and beyond to make you feel that your day and wedding is the most important thing! I would highly recommend using Royal Fox and Jane in particular! You won't need a wedding planner! The staff are wonderful and the food is amazing. My husband and I received countless accolades on our daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I had my 12/28/13 wedding at the Royal Fox Country Club in St. Charles - and it was GORGEOUS! The staff is amazing - all they want is for you to be happy and comfortable and they do everything in their power to accommodate your needs and wishes.

Jane Spair, the banquet coordinator, has exquisite taste and an extraordinarily high level of professionalism. She is truly fantastic and so is her staff!

Jamie was our day of coordinator, and we never had to worry about the slightest thing. She was flexible, kind and quick to assist anyone who approached her. Jamie was awesome!

Oh and the FOOD! 10000% DELICIOUS! 79 steaks and NOT ONE was under or over-cooked. They melted in your mouth! Also the presentation of the food is just the height of loveliness. The servers were super efficient and gracious - they quickly delivered plate after plate of piping hot, scrumptious food. The bartender made delicious drinks and never skimped on the alcohol - fun was had by all!

The entire facility is immaculately maintained and decorated. If you love classic elegance with a historical twist, then this is the venue for you. You cannot go wrong with this place, choose the Royal Fox and you will have the perfect wedding, like I did! :)

Profile Picture Angela, 12/28/13, 3 Reviews