Royal Beach Weddings Reviews

Royal Beach Weddings 6
Royal Beach Weddings 7

Dominique Lococo · Married on 08/11/2019

White Wedding 8-11-2019

Justy, Julie, and staff were personable and demonstrated the utmost professionalism. They were detail oriented and knowledgeable! The wedding was beautiful, even with the scare of rainy weather, they remained calm and collected with a plan in place that was communicated clearly, but the rain held off and the ceremony was amazing! Highly recommend for your destination wedding! They exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Julie

Julie White · Married on 08/11/2019

Best day of my life! Justy and Julie took a stressful day for a bride and turned it into a magical experience.

We had a wonderful wedding day and feel so blessed to have used this company. Their experience doesnt go unnoticed and the attention to detail was amazing. Great communication throughout and excellent customer service.

Chad Rachel · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience

The wedding was very enjoyable. The simplicity made it very special. It had just the right amount of everything. Nothing overdramatic, nothing too fancy, just as a beach wedding should be. There was even humor in it, as the bride walked down the aisle to the Darth Vader music.

Royal Beach Weddings 8
    Royal Beach Weddings 9
    Royal Beach Weddings 10

Shane Munster · Married on 08/11/2019

Great experience!!!!

The wedding was beautiful and set up perfect

Paulette Dufrene · Married on 08/11/2019

Royal Beach Weddings

My daughters wedding was everything and even more than we expected. The minister. Justy performed an awesome , heart warming ceremony that made many people cry. Everyone loved it. Julie , Diana and Justy's professionalism, warmth. and attention to details was exceptional. Julie set up a beautician for us to do hair and makeup. She was wonderful. I did not expect to have someone do such a great job. I could go on and on writing so many wonderful things they did , but that would take forever. Overall we were so happy that we chose Royal Beach Weddings and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Shanan

Shanan Akers · Married on 06/14/2019

Bride: Shanan

I am so happy that I chose Royal Beach Weddings (RBW)! A web search yielded many suggestions for wedding planning companies and I am confident no other would have compared to RBW. They were amazing in every way. Justy was a fabulous minister and worked diligently to keep all on schedule. Julie was a bride’s dream as a photographer! Her upbeat personality and attention to detail was immensely appreciated, as was her genuine and kind nature. Dianna was an absolute rock star and so helpful throughout the wedding planning process, down to being there and a support in facilitating a magical wedding day. Mary Bross did hair & makeup, and my face has never looked so luminous. Donna Davis did the floral arrangements and every single piece was BREATHTAKING. She is a true artist and exceeded every expectation I had for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, hand posies, boutonnières and the arbor arrangements. They. Were. Stunning!!! Kim Weideman made our cake and my mouth is still watering for some more. When I told her my groom and I love fruity flavors, she suggested a lemon cake with raspberry cream cheese filling. I kid you not, this cake melted in my mouth. Rick and Michelle Wilders were the caterers and our guests are still raving about the extraordinary food four days after the reception. We chose the following: appetizer- spinach dip served in a bread bowl with crackers and bread Pieces & dinner buffet- Hawaiian Luau. In summary, RBW is wonderful in so many ways. My wedding day was magical. We chose the Royal Dunes wedding package and Diamond reception package. They decorated everything BEAUTIFULLY and it was amazing to not have to worry about being responsible for the decorating and clean up process. RBW has multiple packages to choose from to fit any wedding budget need.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Royal Beach Weddings 22
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding was AMAZING!

I had my dream wedding! I just got married in Destin Florida with Royal beach weddings and I live in Texas. I was very nervous to start, but all of that disappeared. Justy, Julia and Diana are phenomenal! The communication was completely open and flexible. They were so friendly, accommodating, understanding and caring. My wedding was as smooth as a wedding could possibly be. It flowed beautifully and efficiently. Destin is such a beautiful destination and the royal beach weddings company is unbelievably amazing. My wedding was everything I have dreamed from the pre-wedding all the way through to the reception; I could not have asked for a more perfect day! My pictures were breath-taking and way beyond what I was expecting!!! This is a day I will forever remember every detail and all thanks to The Royal Beach Weddings. Thank you Justy, Julia and Diana!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Royal Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for those very kind words! It's a blessing for us serve! Please come back and see us.

Thanks again
    Justy white

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2018

Perfect wedding!! Everyone at royal beach weddings made our special day absolutely perfect! Coming from out of state, I was nervous about how things would go, but Dianna made me comfortable and at ease from our first conversation! She was very prompt to reply with any questions we had! Justy preformed our ceremony and was very professional and on top of things! Julie did an amazing job on the photos as well!! We had people at our wedding asking how we found them because they were so wonderful!! Thank you all so much for everything!! Morris & Kelly Turkelson

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Royal Beach Weddings 23

Chelsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Justy and his crew were absolutely amazing in every way. I, the bride, of course was running late and they completely understood. With a very blended family, there’s was a lot of people to deal with. Justy walked through the directions very detailed but yet still simple. Very easy going and stress free. Absolutely recommend to anyone wanting a smaller sized wedding, or large. Very budget friendly!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Priscilla · Married on 08/08/2018

I was so amazed on how everything went so smoothly! If we had a question or needed to make changes, Justy and Diana were always there to assist us. Our Minister Lee that performed the ceremony was just as great! He called me the morning of just to go over everything with me one last time which really put me at ease. I could not have been more calm and relaxed for the simple reason I really felt we were in great hands. Also, one of the things that we decided to add on through the planning was the Photography package. I am SO glad we did! All the shots our Photographer Julie was taking looked so beautiful! Julie was so great to work with as she made sure to get the perfect shot every time!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Royal Beach Weddings 24
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

Mark officiated our wedding and he was incredible! On time and reliable. I got so many compliments on Mark as he performed the most beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Royal Beach Weddings 25
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/14/2018

Exceptional !!!!

Royal Beach Weddings provided us with the most perfect wedding. Our day was everything we dreamed of and more. Hiring Dianne and Mark to perform our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. From beginning to end, they took meticulous care of each and every detail. It was a special blessing to spend time with our families before the ceremony and know that Dianne and her wonderful husband Mark were making sure every detail was in place. She helped me with last minute fixes for my flowers and she even added thoughtful extra touches that ensured the integrity of each petal. We are so glad to have had them there to guide us through our one of the most memorable moments of our lives. Mark performed our ceremony and our hearts were so touched by his kind and loving ceremony. The beach was such a beautiful location and our guests were so impressed and fell in love with the charming presentation. I have to share when I began to walk down the aisle, I was in awe of the romantic and picturesque setting before me. We received an abundance of compliments from our guests on the how gorgeous the wedding was! Thank you again for everything you did to provide a beautiful wedding, it will live in our memories forever!
    Mr. and Mrs. Borns
    10/16/2018

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful!!!
    Beautiful ceremony, so happy with everything.
    Wonderful communication all throughout the planning process and leading up to our wedding day. I added the photography package and our photographer was WONDERFUL!! Only downside is I have to wait 8 long weeks to get the pics.....which is understandable in peak season, I’m just so excited to get them.
    So very grateful to Justy and everyone at Royal Beach Weddings!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2018

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! Everything was stress free and ended up being beautiful! The photography was amazing.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2018

This company was just so wonderful! They picked up our ceremony last minute and managed to get all of the details that we wanted. Justy gave a wonderful ceremony with such kind words. Thank you royal beach weddings!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Exceptional!

Would 100% recommend Justy and his team to anyone planning a beach wedding! Exceeded every expectation I had and my only wish is that I could relive the day over and over again!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Chantell · Married on 05/03/2018

Our wedding ceremony was perfect! Highly Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/27/2018

Just had our wedding done with RBW and it was PERFECT! It was simple, on the beach and exactly what we wanted. Being from out of state makes you wonder about how so many things are going to turn out, but anytime I called, Justy was attentive and answered all the questions I had. The prices were reasonable and they even allowed me to make a last minute (like 2 hours before our start time) ceremony music change. Also our officiant was really nice and I liked what he said during the ceremony. Everyone thought the ceremony was perfect! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jessie · Married on 04/19/2018

Royal Beach weddings was awesome!!! They were so helpful when picking out our beach ceremony location and quick to respond to all my questions! We had a beautiful spot on Henderson beach and our pictures turned out beautiful! The decor they used was absolutely beautiful!! Lee the officiant was so great to work with as well! We had so many compliments on how much he personalized the wedding and how nice it was! The photographer was awesome! She was so fun to work with and so sweet!! We got all our pictures back in less than a month! Justy was so knowledgeable and such a big help through everything! Our wedding was everything we hoped for! Couldn’t have been happier!!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

connie · Married on 04/11/2018

great and professional service . we will NEVE FOGET our dream day. will will be back to re new our vows..
    loved them and their staff, met all our needs thank you ALL!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Toni · Married on 03/22/2018

I had an amazing wedding using royal weddings! From beginning to end every question I had was answered, every recommendation was spot on. I wouldn’t change a thing they come highly recommended.

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/21/2018

My wedding turned out perfect! I want to think Royal Beach Wedding for being on top of their game! Being an out of town bride I was nervous how it would all come together, but Justy and his team was awesome!!!!!! I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Madison · Married on 03/16/2018

Royal beach weddings was wonderful for my last minute March wedding! They made it so simple and stress free.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Teresa · Married on 03/11/2018

From the very first phone call I placed to Royal Beach Weddings (Justy) inquiring info about a beach wedding to the day after the wedding Justy has been outstanding! He took time out of his schedule to explain everything to me about what I needed to do! On the wedding day we were expecting thunder storms! He called first thing that morning and worked his magic. We had to change the time of the wedding but we still ended up having an amazing wedding, even with a little rain!! As I was told “ Better to Have a little rain on the wedding day than thunderstorms throughout the marriage.” The site was beautiful!! Justy and his crew are fantastic....

Sent on 03/12/2018

Bruce · Married on 12/28/2017

First an foremost I would like to thank Julie, Justy, and their staff for an amazing wedding day! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Our first reaction was WOW, lets get married again! This reaction would not have been possible, if it wasn't for the teamwork displayed by Justy and his staff. Even with the adverse weather we were experiencing, Justy made us feel at ease, filling us in every step of the way. He was very fluent as an officiant and recited the vows by memory. His demeanor was beyond professional. He was very articulate in way he flowed through the wedding process from start to finish. Julie has a bubbly, fun, and energetic personality. Her photography experience was definitely highlighted during our day. She has a process that makes picture taking fun and enjoyable. She transitions from pose to pose without wasting time, which is valuable when taking sunset pictures on the beach. In conclusion we highly recommend Royal Beach Weddings to make your day extra special and worry free! Professionalism, friendliness, and quality of service are their strengths. From the Adams family, we thank you from the bottom of hearts!!

Sent on 01/13/2018