Ross Photography Reviews

Ross Photography 6
Ross Photography 7

Cece Mcrae · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful Photographer

When my daughter was looking for a photographer for her wedding, she set up an appointment with Robert, and we never talked to anyone else. Robert has a way of making you feel comfortable and putting you at ease right from the start. And on the day of the wedding, he devoted the entire day to us! He got some amazing as well as unusual photos, not just the typical ones you expect from a wedding photographer. I love looking back at his photos and reliving that beautiful day. Thank you, Robert!

Katey Galyon · Married on 10/06/2018

Blaylock/Galyon Wedding

Robert was so wonderful to work with through our wedding preparations. He worked with our schedule, answered all of our many questions and answered emails quickly and helpfully. His rates were very reasonable and included everything we wanted included all the time we needed the day of. The weekend of our wedding he was everywhere we needed him and caught all of the moments we specifically asked for and many more we didn’t even know to ask for! He was unobtrusive but always close by when we needed him and went with whatever ideas we had on the fly! I would highly recommend Ross Photography for your big day!

Ross Photography 8
    Ross Photography 9
    Ross Photography 10
    Ross Photography 11
    Ross Photography 12
  • Keynisha

Keynisha · Married on 09/22/2018

Personable

Robert was one of the best photographer we have ever used. We found him by chance at the Carolina Wedding show but it was meant to be. We loved how personal he was and I felt like he was more of a friend than a photographer. We did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures and I highly encourage it for anyone because it gave us an opportunity to feel comfortable by the time the big day came. We also loved that he was open to any ideas we had and spent the whole wedding day with us. So happy to not only have Robert as our go to photographer from now on but we also consider him a friend.

Ross Photography 13

Macy Brown · Married on 09/08/2018

Phenomenal

Robert was amazing to work with. He did my wedding/bridals and engagement pictures. When my husband and myself meet Robert we didn’t look anywhere else his prices were great his work was beyond outstanding and he was so easy to talk with. Robert was very responsive to emails was always willing to work around our schedules. Robert also had my bridal portrait ready within 5 days so I could have them in time to pick a bridal portrait and have it at least the wedding. We can’t thank him enough for all his hard work!!

Meg L. · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful Wedding Photography

If there were a 10-star option to give Ross Photography, this company would deserve that and more. Robert Ross was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding this past summer.

From the initial interview, Robert was flexible in meeting with us. We immediately were impressed by his photography style and attention to detail. He went above and beyond for our engagement shoot, driving from Greensboro to Blowing Rock, the town where we got engaged and have made memories over the years. He has an eye for the best shots and constantly seeks out awesome lighting, cool backdrops and candid moments.

By the time our wedding day came, he was not only our photographer but also our friend. We were comfortable and confident in his abilities, and the entire day was a breeze. The end results were breathtaking -- and no one takes sunset photos more beautiful than he!

We highly recommend and plan to hire Robert again for future occasions. He is top-notch!

Ross Photography 14
    Ross Photography 15

Cristel · Married on 07/07/2018

wedding day/ engagement pic

Robert is a pleasure to work with. He is super kind and punctual. I was having an extremely bad day due to an allergic reaction I had on my wedding day, but Robert proved to be a great and talented photographer because one could not even see how awful my eyes looked on the pictures.

Ross Photography 16
    Ross Photography 17

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Highly Recommend!

Robert was really easy to work with and was receptive to our preferences, which resulted in photos that were perfectly reflective of our style. Throughout the whole process, he was very responsive and reliable and of course is a really talented photographer! He also put extra time and energy into nice gestures to personalize the delivery and production of the photos.

Robin Yancey · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing photographer!

Robert photographed our wedding in March and was absolutely amazing to work with! While I love all the traditional posed shots, he got so many wonderful candid shots that we will treasure forever! His price was extremely reasonable and he was always available to answer questions or address any concerns. I would definitely recommend and look forward to hiring him for future occasions!

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Robert Ross is great! He has taken pictures for me on two separate occasions and both times I was so happy with the results. He took my college graduation pictures and my wedding photos, and those are pictures that I will always cherish. The results were so beautiful and I got the pictures back quickly! If I ever need or want professional pictures done again, I will definitely choose Ross Photography!

Ross Photography 18
    Ross Photography 19
    Ross Photography 20
    Ross Photography 21

Margot · Married on 10/07/2017

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about Robert! We really struggled finding a photographer and when we came across his site and portfolio we were sold immediately! We figured our engagement shoot would help us guage a lot with him and get used to working with him. He's just very down to earth easy going guy that doesn't make anything awkward. A true artist at his work! He was extremely patient given that he was working with us AND 3 of our Dogs! Not even a week later we had the link to all our engagement pics and days after that had our CD of all the original prints. His communication is top notch and was always available to answer questions and smooth out details. Our wedding day came and Robert did not disappoint! He was there in the early morning to take our getting ready pics, wedding party pics, family pics, first look pics, til 10pm that night to cover our ceremony and reception! There are just not enough positive things to say about him and his work ethic! We had a link to all our wedding pics and slideshow 6 days after the wedding which was a great surprise on our honeymoon! Book Robert and you can't go wrong! We plan to use him for other photo occasions that may arise in the future! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Ross Photography 22
    Ross Photography 28
    Ross Photography 29
    Ross Photography 30

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Can’t say enough good things about Robert. He’s punctual, easy to talk to and understood exactly what we were looking for. You don’t even realize he’s there, yet you get every shot you could ever want at a wedding. From posed portaits to candids of guests having fun, he absolutely nailed it. And the turnaround time was AMAZING- we had our pictures mere days after our ceremony!

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Robert is the BEST photographer I could have ever asked for on my wedding day. He was always there to answer any questions I had during the planning process & was extremely flexible with my schedule for the wedding day.

The wedding day, Robert was ALWAYS there to make sure we were getting the photos I wanted. He was extremely patient, calm (a SERIOUS NEED for anxious brides!!), flexible, & there for us through all of it. Robert also always knew when I needed a break from photos and coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything was running smoothly.

Aside from how great Robert is as a person, his photos are STUNNING. He got the wedding photos to me very quickly after our big day. The quality & the shots he got are absolutely amazing. Robert also put together a slideshow of photos with some songs we picked out to enjoy.

I could not be happier with choosing Robert to capture our day & wish we could do it all over again just to work with him! I will definitely be using him for future picture needs & would recommend him to anyone!

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Robert is absolutely OUTSTANDING in every way. Incredibly patient, flexible, kind & always there to do anything that was needed. Always checked in to see if I needed a break when I was getting tired of taking family photos! Aside from how amazing Robert is as a person, his photos are STUNNING. He got them back to me very quickly after the wedding & there were more than I could have ever hoped they would be! He also created a slideshow with songs we picked out as well to enjoy. I would recommend Robert to ANYONE regardless of what the occasion!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Robert Ross’ work and the photography he did for our wedding. We got married in June 2017, and hired Robert Ross to take our engagement photos and wedding photos. We had such a phenomenal experience working with him! Robert Ross was one of the most communicative and responsive vendors we hired, which definitely is hard to find and critical when planning a wedding! He was willing to answer any questions, helped to coordinate getting our engagement photos taken at a local park, and was flexible to accommodate our engagement shoot on a short timeframe so that we could get pictures outside in the fall scenery. On the wedding day, Robert was an invaluable part of the events, arriving at 7:30 am to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids having our hair and makeup done, and not leaving until the last picture was taken at 4 pm (brunch wedding). We met with other photographers who wanted twice as much money for less time spent at the wedding! When the photos were ready for us to view, we were thrilled. Our photos were beautiful; Robert worked with the ceremony and reception setting and the weather elements of the day to capture a mix of great portraits and some artistic shots. One of my favorites is of my husband and I in front of the church with my veil blowing to the side to frame our faces. Another favorite is of my husband helping me down the stairs in front of the church. We also ordered an album, and I was impressed with the quality of the album and the way that Robert arranged the photos. We simply could not have asked for better engagement and wedding pictures, and I hope to work with Robert to take pictures in the future.

Charlotte · Married on 05/13/2017

Robert was a dream to work with! He has an eye for capturing all the little and big moments throughout the day. He is personable and professional and documented our day seamlessly without drawing attention away from the wedding. I highly recommend him!

Blair · Married on 05/05/2017

Robert Ross did an amazing job capturing our special day. He was super responsive throughout the entire process. Our pictures are amazing! We loved working with him and will hire him again for our next big event!!

Benjamin · Married on 10/29/2016

Robert Ross was the photographer for our wedding. The quality of the photos that we received for our wedding day and our engagement session was outstanding! Robert was a joy to work with. He was always very attentive to our needs and would answer all our questions promptly. He is the guy we will call next time we want professional photos.

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Talk to bride S who have used him

Emma · Married on 08/20/2016

Robert did an excellent job from start to finish. He always responded promptly to any questions or concerns. He went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day went perfectly. He even went to our church before our wedding day to look at the lighting and see where he could get the best pictures. I don't think we even waited 2 weeks to get our pictures back! The book and canvas pictures we ordered from him were top notch quality. Overall, we were extremely pleased and could not have picked a better photographer to capture our special day!

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2016

Ross Photography did an excellent job with our wedding photos. We barely noticed he was there. He took several hundred photos, and they were all amazing. If you need professional photos for any special occasion or event, we highly recommend Ross Photography.

Parham · Married on 07/16/2016

Robert Ross Photography went above and beyond to help with every aspect of our wedding. He did our engagement photos, my bridal potriats and our entire wedding day. The work he does is amazing and the time he spends with you is unbelievable. He was the only person we used that made our wedding easy and enjoyable. He will spend hours with you to make sure you have exactly what you want. I would recommend Robert to anyone. He is amazing!

Madison · Married on 04/23/2016

Where to begin! We were told finding a good photographer was one of the the most difficult decisions we would make during the wedding process. I cannot say how wrong that statement was! We met with Robert soon after getting engaged and we new immediately he was the right photographer for us. Robert was with us through our engagement photos, bridal portraits and most importantly the wedding, each time we received our photos back we became more and more impressed. He is fun, professional and very easy to get along with, he gives you your pictures back incredibly quick and they always look amazing. I cannot recommend Ross Photography enough and we will most definitely be using him for other events in our lives! Thank you so much Robert!

-Madison and Brett

evan · Married on 04/23/2016

Robert has this down -- and with all the right ideas. For example, our dinner party says, "Look outside! There's a full rainbow!" Robert says to me and my bride as his camera is already around his neck, "C'mon, do you want to go!?" ... The rest is history. The rainbow shot is still on our fridge! Thanks for catching all of the moments just as they happened in our memories, Robert!

• O

Olivia · Married on 04/02/2016

Robert was fantastic; he was super professional and did a marvelous job. I absolutely love my photos, and people are always impressed with the quality of my photos when they see my album. I will use Ross Photography for all my future professional photographer needs!

Macy · Married on 01/15/2016

Robert was a fantastic photographer. He was so relaxed. Would not of wanted anyone else! I will most definitely be using him in the future!