43 Reviews for Ross Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Negatives (1)
Save the Date (1)
43 Ross Photography Reviews

Robert Ross is great! He has taken pictures for me on two separate occasions and both times I was so happy with the results. He took my college graduation pictures and my wedding photos, and those are pictures that I will always cherish. The results were so beautiful and I got the pictures back quickly! If I ever need or want professional pictures done again, I will definitely choose Ross Photography!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about Robert! We really struggled finding a photographer and when we came across his site and portfolio we were sold immediately! We figured our engagement shoot would help us guage a lot with him and get used to working with him. He's just very down to earth easy going guy that doesn't make anything awkward. A true artist at his work! He was extremely patient given that he was working with us AND 3 of our Dogs! Not even a week later we had the link to all our engagement pics and days after that had our CD of all the original prints. His communication is top notch and was always available to answer questions and smooth out details. Our wedding day came and Robert did not disappoint! He was there in the early morning to take our getting ready pics, wedding party pics, family pics, first look pics, til 10pm that night to cover our ceremony and reception! There are just not enough positive things to say about him and his work ethic! We had a link to all our wedding pics and slideshow 6 days after the wedding which was a great surprise on our honeymoon! Book Robert and you can't go wrong! We plan to use him for other photo occasions that may arise in the future! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Margot, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can’t say enough good things about Robert. He’s punctual, easy to talk to and understood exactly what we were looking for. You don’t even realize he’s there, yet you get every shot you could ever want at a wedding. From posed portaits to candids of guests having fun, he absolutely nailed it. And the turnaround time was AMAZING- we had our pictures mere days after our ceremony!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert is the BEST photographer I could have ever asked for on my wedding day. He was always there to answer any questions I had during the planning process & was extremely flexible with my schedule for the wedding day.

The wedding day, Robert was ALWAYS there to make sure we were getting the photos I wanted. He was extremely patient, calm (a SERIOUS NEED for anxious brides!!), flexible, & there for us through all of it. Robert also always knew when I needed a break from photos and coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything was running smoothly.

Aside from how great Robert is as a person, his photos are STUNNING. He got the wedding photos to me very quickly after our big day. The quality & the shots he got are absolutely amazing. Robert also put together a slideshow of photos with some songs we picked out to enjoy.

I could not be happier with choosing Robert to capture our day & wish we could do it all over again just to work with him! I will definitely be using him for future picture needs & would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Robert is absolutely OUTSTANDING in every way. Incredibly patient, flexible, kind & always there to do anything that was needed. Always checked in to see if I needed a break when I was getting tired of taking family photos! Aside from how amazing Robert is as a person, his photos are STUNNING. He got them back to me very quickly after the wedding & there were more than I could have ever hoped they would be! He also created a slideshow with songs we picked out as well to enjoy. I would recommend Robert to ANYONE regardless of what the occasion!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot speak highly enough of Robert Ross’ work and the photography he did for our wedding. We got married in June 2017, and hired Robert Ross to take our engagement photos and wedding photos. We had such a phenomenal experience working with him! Robert Ross was one of the most communicative and responsive vendors we hired, which definitely is hard to find and critical when planning a wedding! He was willing to answer any questions, helped to coordinate getting our engagement photos taken at a local park, and was flexible to accommodate our engagement shoot on a short timeframe so that we could get pictures outside in the fall scenery. On the wedding day, Robert was an invaluable part of the events, arriving at 7:30 am to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids having our hair and makeup done, and not leaving until the last picture was taken at 4 pm (brunch wedding). We met with other photographers who wanted twice as much money for less time spent at the wedding! When the photos were ready for us to view, we were thrilled. Our photos were beautiful; Robert worked with the ceremony and reception setting and the weather elements of the day to capture a mix of great portraits and some artistic shots. One of my favorites is of my husband and I in front of the church with my veil blowing to the side to frame our faces. Another favorite is of my husband helping me down the stairs in front of the church. We also ordered an album, and I was impressed with the quality of the album and the way that Robert arranged the photos. We simply could not have asked for better engagement and wedding pictures, and I hope to work with Robert to take pictures in the future.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was a dream to work with! He has an eye for capturing all the little and big moments throughout the day. He is personable and professional and documented our day seamlessly without drawing attention away from the wedding. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Robert Ross did an amazing job capturing our special day. He was super responsive throughout the entire process. Our pictures are amazing! We loved working with him and will hire him again for our next big event!!

Profile Picture Blair, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

Robert Ross was the photographer for our wedding. The quality of the photos that we received for our wedding day and our engagement session was outstanding! Robert was a joy to work with. He was always very attentive to our needs and would answer all our questions promptly. He is the guy we will call next time we want professional photos.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Talk to bride S who have used him

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert was wonderful to work with. He listed to what are vision was and was able to capture everything perfectly!! His turn around time on getting us our pictures was unbelievably fast! We would highly recommend him! We also loved being able to get the CD of our pictures to print what we wanted.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Robert did an excellent job from start to finish. He always responded promptly to any questions or concerns. He went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day went perfectly. He even went to our church before our wedding day to look at the lighting and see where he could get the best pictures. I don't think we even waited 2 weeks to get our pictures back! The book and canvas pictures we ordered from him were top notch quality. Overall, we were extremely pleased and could not have picked a better photographer to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ross Photography did an excellent job with our wedding photos. We barely noticed he was there. He took several hundred photos, and they were all amazing. If you need professional photos for any special occasion or event, we highly recommend Ross Photography.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert Ross Photography went above and beyond to help with every aspect of our wedding. He did our engagement photos, my bridal potriats and our entire wedding day. The work he does is amazing and the time he spends with you is unbelievable. He was the only person we used that made our wedding easy and enjoyable. He will spend hours with you to make sure you have exactly what you want. I would recommend Robert to anyone. He is amazing!

Profile Picture Parham, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to begin! We were told finding a good photographer was one of the the most difficult decisions we would make during the wedding process. I cannot say how wrong that statement was! We met with Robert soon after getting engaged and we new immediately he was the right photographer for us. Robert was with us through our engagement photos, bridal portraits and most importantly the wedding, each time we received our photos back we became more and more impressed. He is fun, professional and very easy to get along with, he gives you your pictures back incredibly quick and they always look amazing. I cannot recommend Ross Photography enough and we will most definitely be using him for other events in our lives! Thank you so much Robert!

-Madison and Brett

Profile Picture Madison, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert has this down -- and with all the right ideas. For example, our dinner party says, "Look outside! There's a full rainbow!" Robert says to me and my bride as his camera is already around his neck, "C'mon, do you want to go!?" ... The rest is history. The rainbow shot is still on our fridge! Thanks for catching all of the moments just as they happened in our memories, Robert!

Profile Picture User7569992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was fantastic; he was super professional and did a marvelous job. I absolutely love my photos, and people are always impressed with the quality of my photos when they see my album. I will use Ross Photography for all my future professional photographer needs!

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was a fantastic photographer. He was so relaxed. Would not of wanted anyone else! I will most definitely be using him in the future!

Profile Picture Macy, 1/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert is so amazing. He was really relaxed which made me relaxed. Did everything he could to capture beautiful pictures and memorable moments.

Profile Picture User4307623, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert Ross was an amazing photographer! He photographed our engagement, my bridals, and our wedding. He captured the most amazing moments, and his photos are beautiful. We couldn't be more happy with his work! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When it came to finding a photographer, we did not want to just choose anyone. We have several friends who are "photographers", but none with real professional experience. When we met Robert, we were blown away by his work and portfolio. He is a real photographer, not just someone who has made a hobby of it. Over the course of our engagement and all the way up to our wedding day, Robert was in constant contact with us and worked with us on everything. We were even more impressed by how warm and friendly he was with our children and family. He really cares about what he does and it shows through.

Profile Picture User5481973, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Robert Ross is amazing! All of the photos from the bridal shoot and our wedding day are amazing! We highly recommend him and can't wait to use him in our future!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert was instrumental in our wedding taking great shots that captured many of the beautiful keepsake moments that we will cherish for years to come. We recently received a CD and a link that shows our special day and loved the photography, the beautiful captures he has made. Now we share with all of our friends, familys and to you. Take a peak at our website. www.weddingwire.com/ncvineyard

Profile Picture John , 9/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photographer. Very professional. Easy to work with.

Profile Picture Yolanda, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have found Robert. He is a gentle soul that quickly becomes part of your day. He uses his gifts to paint a portrait of your day and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. He is quick, flexible, and thorough on top of being talented and very affordable. We will always cherish our wedding photos. Thank you, Robert!

Profile Picture Lisa , 4/30/11, 5 Reviews