24 Reviews for Rosen Shingle Creek

Cake (1)
Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
24 Rosen Shingle Creek Reviews

Rosen Shingle Creek was beautiful, convenient, and wonderful! Everyone at Shingle Creek were so easy to work with and were very accommodating. Our guests were so impressed with the resort as a whole, and they kept coming up to us telling us how they loved the hotel.

Profile Picture Arielle, 7/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor

Wonderful team! Excellent service. Delicious food. Would highly recommend Rosen Shingle Creek for your wedding.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were AWESOME and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a venue to get married to Rosen Shingle Creek! They made everything flow very easily and it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Butler Room was an amazing room to have an average size wedding of about 120 people. It was very intimate and they provided wonderful service. The food was great! Very highly recommended

Profile Picture Ly, 10/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rosen Shingle Creek is a beautiful location to use as a wedding venue - my husband and I are so happy we got married there! We just got married (May 31) and while the RSC has plenty of beautiful outside venues to get married in, we opted to get married indoors so that we didn't have to worry about inclement weather and the heat. Francesca and the wonderful staff at the Rosen Shingle Creek really made our wedding everything that we could have asked for and more - it was my fairytale wedding to start my happily ever after. From the beginning, Francesca understood my vision and what I wanted. Francesca couldn't guarantee the Sandlake Ballroom for the wedding ceremony until 45 days out from the wedding, but, we were able to get the room and our ceremony was perfect!

If you have the opportunity to have the reception in the Butler Ballroom (RSC 2-story ballroom) - do it!! That ballroom is absolutely beautiful and nothing in the Orlando area comes close to it! Its elegant and romantic and it is all I ever wanted. The best part of the cocktail hour and the reception was the food - it was amazing, the best I ever had - not your typical hotel event food!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Most beautiful wedding venue! Francesca is amazing and probably the biggest help I could ever ask for! She is fantastic! Rosen really goes out of their way to make sure everything is smooth and successful. The food is amazing and the cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We decided to have our wedding at the Rosen Shingle Creek. It was the best decision we made. Francesca was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and she goes above and beyond to ensure that your day is perfect. She really does want it to be just as beautiful as you do. Our wedding was a destination wedding and we had the majority of our guest stay the weekend at the RSC. THEY ALL HAD A BLAST. It is still all everyone is talking about. The grounds were beautiful, the food is amazing, everything a perfect. I cannot say it enough, but this location is worth booking not only because it is beautiful and your guests will be beyond impressed, but also because working with people that truly care about you and want the best, just like you do makes all the difference between and positive and negative experience. Book this location because you will get to work with Francesca. She is truly amazing and really does care about making your day perfect! Francesca, it was such a pleasure working with you and know that Josh and I are grateful for you and all you did to make our day special.
Love
Josh and Shant

Profile Picture Shantel and Joshua, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Rosen Shingle Creek. From the moment we first looked at the site, I knew I needed to get married there. I had tears in my eyes looking at the outside ceremony site. While wind prevented us from actually getting married outside, the indoor ceremony in the SandLake Ballroom was beautiful. Francesca Rahmani was amazing, she was so helpful and responsive to all mine and my mothers emails and questions about the wedding planning. And we had many! I was planning the wedding from Miami so it was sometimes challenging for me since I was so far away but Francesca made it very very easy. The Butler Ballroom where we had our reception was truly beautiful as well. The food was so delicious that it was hard to narrow down what we wanted to have at our reception and cocktail hour. I couldn't have asked for a better day/night. The staff at the spa were also very accomodating to myself, my bridal party and other guests staying at the hotel who wanted services. The whole weekend was beyond my expectations. I would recommend Shingle Creek to anyone who is planning a wedding or any type of event.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding reception was held on June 15th at the beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek. It was fantastic!!! It was a pleasure to work with Francesca, she was always available, and always accomodating, everything that I asked for I got. The food was delicious and the service was phenomenal. Everything, and I mean everything went as planned and it was perfect!!!
Thank you for a wonderful reception!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was absolutely amazing! Francesca was the person I dealt with the most. She was extremely accommodating to any need or want that I wanted for my special day. She came up with so many great ideas that I had never thought of for my St. Patrick's Day wedding. Francesca and her staff really made my special day flow and turn out amazing!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rosen Shingle Creek is Orlando's hidden secret! It's an unbelievably beautiful location! We were married in a rose garden over looking the golf course. Our reception was in a two story ballroom (so I was able to have my Cinderella grande staircase entrance!) Oh and Francesca, the catering manager, is so fantastic to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosen Shingle Creek is a fantastic venue. Their wedding packages cannot be beat. The service, food, and accomodations are first class. Francesca R is a joy to work with. Our wedding weekend was lovely.

Profile Picture Beverly, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can not say enough about Jen R at Rosen Shingle Creek. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Truly our wedding was perfect and the major reason was due to Jen. Jen was always available during our year long planning process. Everyone commented on how unique the two story ballroom (Bulter Ballroom) was for a wedding reception. The food was incredible. It was just how it tasted when we did our food tasting. I can not thank Rosen enough for spoling our guests from the time they pulled up to the time they left.
Allie & Dave C.

Profile Picture Allie, 4/10/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer Rosenthal with the Rosen Shingle Creek was absolutely amazing!
She was extremely helpful and patient working with us from out of state (we live in KS), she always responded quickly to our emails/calls (which were frequent since we were not there seeing everything in person)! I had stayed there in 2008, so I knew how beautiful the property is, but there are still so many uncertainties not seeing everything while trying to plan the wedding!
Jen sent us pictures of the ceremony location, met with a relative of mine that lives in Florida and was very helpful with suggestions on everything from florists and hair stylists, to choosing the rose garden as our ceremony location (we really wanted a small wedding with family & close friends, so our 70 guests fit perfectly in the rose garden and gave the ceremony the more intimate feel we were hoping for).
All of our guests traveled from out of state, so we all stayed there- and absolutely loved it!
Everything about our wedding was perfect from start to finish thanks to Jen- she coordinated it all and truly made our wedding day (and whole wedding weekend) exactly what we hoped for! Thank you to Jen and everyone at the Rosen!!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/19/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jen Rosenthal at the Rosen Shingle Creek was amazing! She was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process and made our wedding day a truly unforgettable event. We can't tell you how many times people have commented that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The food and service was excellent, and our cake was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Michele, 11/22/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

INCREDIBLE does not even begin to justify the amazing and over the top service provided by Rosen Shingle Creek and Jennifer R. They are second to none! First and foremost, the location is fabulous, and the grounds are magnificent. We had a destination wedding with all of our guests from out of town, and everyone loved Shingle Creek. With the pools, relaxing atmosphere and golf, it is the perfect location. Plus, the rooms are beautiful.

The Butler Ballroom and grounds for the ceremony are stunning. Everyone loved the unique qualities of the two-story Butler Ballroom, which is completely different from any other hotel ballroom. In addition, Jennifer is a gem to work with – she can put any bride and groom at ease. Any questions or concerns were addressed promptly, and she always went above and beyond to make us happy. We were very specific about what we wanted on the menus, and she and the chef made sure we got exactly what we requested. During our wedding weekend, the staff was incredible – from the front desk, to the maids, to the wait staff and Jennifer. They helped with everything and everyone was very professional. The reception food was delectable – we had so many compliments, and the staff at the reception were friendly, experienced and courteous. Rosen Shingle Creek has superb food, an awesome location, great staff and beautiful everything. Our wedding was fabulous thanks to Rosen Shingle Creek and Jennifer, and hands down, having our wedding at Rosen Shingle Creek was the best decision. We highly recommend the Rosen Shingle Creek to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Alisa, 9/6/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosen shingle creek has the best room ever!! IT is beautiful and when i saw it it was a must. Jenn Sandler was the girl I worked with there and she went above and beyond. She definitely made my guest feel comfortable at the hotel as well as accomadated me and my family with great things! THe hotel is beautiful and I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!!!!!

Profile Picture Christina , 11/24/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for more from my ceremony and reception site. They were amazing to work with! I received loads of compliments on how delicious the food was. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/24/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Rosen Shingle Creek on June 22,2013. As a teacher, I did a lot of my planning almost a year in advance during the summer months. I visited, I think, every wedding venue in Orlando. I wanted to make sure I found “THE place.” The minute we drove up to Rosen Shingle Creek we knew we found our venue. Just driving up to the Resort is breathtaking. When we arrive we met with Francesca and toured the hotel. I could not wait to see the Butler Ballroom after seeing pictures of it online. It is even more beautiful in person. Francesca worked with us through the whole processes. Our meal tasting was more of a little event then a meeting. They sure know how to make you feel special. We had several guests from out of town and they all also stayed at the resort. I have never heard so many compliments. We even had a few guests extend their stay. The day of the wedding went smoothly because of Francesca. The service at dinner was amazing as well. Not to mention the food and cake were amazing! I was too overwhelmed to eat at night so Francesca packed my food up so I could eat it later. I am so glad she did! To top it all off the room we were able to get ready in and the honeymoon suit are AMAZING! This is hands down the best wedding venue in Orlando! Thank you Francesca and Rosen!

Vanessa and Patrick

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/22/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED my wedding at Rosen Shingle Creek. The Catering Manager gave the wedding of my dreams the up-most attention and listened to what I wanted and made it happen! I went on my site tours around Orlando, but they stood out. The ballroom was so beautiful, I didn't even have to decorate it very much at all!

Profile Picture Reva, 11/8/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently got married at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort (December 13, 2014). We worked with their wedding planner, Francesca Fistner and I can only say great things about her. She was professional and on top of every single detail. We paid for our own weekend and the package they were able to put together for us was the deal of the century. From start to finish this place was amazing. The food and bar were wonderful. We had our ceremony overlooking the golf course which was beautiful and had our reception in the Butler Ballroom which I personally feel is one of the most beautiful venues in Florida. Francesca checked on us throughout the ceremony and reception and made sure everything ran smoothly. We had a dinner the night before our rehearsal dinner, a large dinner with friends and family at the steakhouse on property and the staff and food were amazing. We had a 3L wine bottle and the manager of the restaurant actually came up with a great idea and brought a special marker for all of our guest to sign the bottle. I highly recommend the Shingle Creek for everything. When we got back from our honeymoon we stayed for an extra 2 nights before heading home and they put us up in a massive sweets welcoming us back with champagne and strawberries. Love everything about our wedding here!

Profile Picture User5047182, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

This place is so beautiful and the people , and service treat u amazing. They made my special day a success, thank u!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 12/17/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rosen Shingle Creek Resort was an absolutely beautiful location for our wedding and for our out of town guests to stay. My (now) husband and I visited 11 wedding venues and finally narrowed down to this one because of the classic beauty of the site and forthe overall value for the cost.

Many of our guest told us that they would return there just for vacation.

Jen Sandler-Rosenthal was the catering manager who helped us from start to finish and she did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Tonya, 7/24/10, 2 Reviews