Rosen Shingle Creek Reviews

1 User photo

• Christine

Christine L. · Married on 04/16/2020

5 Stars all around

This hotel was absolutely beautiful. Ni e green golf course and excellent food selections to choose from.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Cathy L. · Married on 12/06/2019

Dec. 2019 Wedding - HIGHLY Recommended

Valerie and her team at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel were phenomenal throughout the wedding planning process and during the day of our event. Valerie and her team went out of their way and provided excellent service even when we had unique considerations. The hotel is beautiful and has many holiday decorations throughout the hotel that we and our guests enjoyed. We hosted an intimate wedding, around 50 guests, and we received top quality service. We had our ceremony outside, so Valerie's team made sure to block other hotel guests during our ceremony time to ensure no interruptions. The cake included in our package was delicious, the honeymoon room was spacious and included access to their concierge lounge, and we were extended a discount the following morning at the hotel's breakfast buffet for all of our guests who attended our wedding. Very reasonably priced for an intimate wedding venue in Orlando. We highly recommend Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy C. · Married on 11/30/2019

It was great

The Rosen Shingle is a beautiful hotel and has a marvelous spa. We had our wedding outside and it was beautiful. Valerie, the Wedding Coordinator did a wonderful job. We enjoyed the spa services a couples massage the day after the wedding. We originally found the hotel as a great value for a wedding venue because it was $5,000 for the wedding venue, a wedding planner on the day of the wedding and the wedding cake. My parents decided we needed to hold the reception there too so the cost went up. The food is fabulous but it is expensive. We looked around and it is pricey everywhere.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Hi Stacy,
    We are so happy that we were able to part of your's and Ryan's big day! It was a pleasure working with you both and so happy that you we were able to meet your expectations!

All the best to you both!

Arielle · Married on 07/23/2017

Rosen Shingle Creek was beautiful, convenient, and wonderful! Everyone at Shingle Creek were so easy to work with and were very accommodating. Our guests were so impressed with the resort as a whole, and they kept coming up to us telling us how they loved the hotel.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/28/2015

Wonderful team! Excellent service. Delicious food. Would highly recommend Rosen Shingle Creek for your wedding.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Rosen Shingle Creek's reply:

Thank you very much for the review. We are so happy that your ceremony and reception went well while visiting us! Have a fantastic day. Hope to see you in a year on your anniversary.

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

They were AWESOME and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a venue to get married to Rosen Shingle Creek! They made everything flow very easily and it was beautiful!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Rosen Shingle Creek's reply:

It is only easy and beautiful because we get to work with such wonderful brides like you, Jessica! Thanks for the kind words!

Ly · Married on 10/31/2014

The Butler Room was an amazing room to have an average size wedding of about 120 people. It was very intimate and they provided wonderful service. The food was great! Very highly recommended

Sent on 11/19/2014

Rosen Shingle Creek's reply:

So happy to hear, Ly! Thank you very much for the kind review of your ceremony.

We look forward to seeing you again for anniversary celebrations.

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

The Rosen Shingle Creek is a beautiful location to use as a wedding venue - my husband and I are so happy we got married there! We just got married (May 31) and while the RSC has plenty of beautiful outside venues to get married in, we opted to get married indoors so that we didn't have to worry about inclement weather and the heat. Francesca and the wonderful staff at the Rosen Shingle Creek really made our wedding everything that we could have asked for and more - it was my fairytale wedding to start my happily ever after. From the beginning, Francesca understood my vision and what I wanted. Francesca couldn't guarantee the Sandlake Ballroom for the wedding ceremony until 45 days out from the wedding, but, we were able to get the room and our ceremony was perfect!

If you have the opportunity to have the reception in the Butler Ballroom (RSC 2-story ballroom) - do it!! That ballroom is absolutely beautiful and nothing in the Orlando area comes close to it! Its elegant and romantic and it is all I ever wanted. The best part of the cocktail hour and the reception was the food - it was amazing, the best I ever had - not your typical hotel event food!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

I would highly recommend choosing Rosen Shingle Creek to any bride. They take care of you in every single way. Francesca was completely amazing. The food was amazing. I only wish I had more of an appetite that day of my wedding so that I could have eaten more! All my guests said that the meal was incredible. The cake was more beautiful than I expected. They provided a string duo for the ceremony, who also played at my cocktali hour and they were great! The honeymoon suite was INCREDIBLE! So many of our guests said that they wanted to return to the resort for future vacations because they loved it so much. I would say that the Rosen staff bends over backwards to make sure that you are 1,000% satisfied with every aspect of the wedding.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2012

Most beautiful wedding venue! Francesca is amazing and probably the biggest help I could ever ask for! She is fantastic! Rosen really goes out of their way to make sure everything is smooth and successful. The food is amazing and the cake was beautiful!

Sent on 12/22/2012

Shantel A. · Married on 11/10/2012

We decided to have our wedding at the Rosen Shingle Creek. It was the best decision we made. Francesca was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and she goes above and beyond to ensure that your day is perfect. She really does want it to be just as beautiful as you do. Our wedding was a destination wedding and we had the majority of our guest stay the weekend at the RSC. THEY ALL HAD A BLAST. It is still all everyone is talking about. The grounds were beautiful, the food is amazing, everything a perfect. I cannot say it enough, but this location is worth booking not only because it is beautiful and your guests will be beyond impressed, but also because working with people that truly care about you and want the best, just like you do makes all the difference between and positive and negative experience. Book this location because you will get to work with Francesca. She is truly amazing and really does care about making your day perfect! Francesca, it was such a pleasure working with you and know that Josh and I are grateful for you and all you did to make our day special.
    Love
    Josh and Shant

Sent on 12/05/2012

Amy · Married on 10/27/2012

We had our ceremony and reception at Rosen Shingle Creek. From the moment we first looked at the site, I knew I needed to get married there. I had tears in my eyes looking at the outside ceremony site. While wind prevented us from actually getting married outside, the indoor ceremony in the SandLake Ballroom was beautiful. Francesca Rahmani was amazing, she was so helpful and responsive to all mine and my mothers emails and questions about the wedding planning. And we had many! I was planning the wedding from Miami so it was sometimes challenging for me since I was so far away but Francesca made it very very easy. The Butler Ballroom where we had our reception was truly beautiful as well. The food was so delicious that it was hard to narrow down what we wanted to have at our reception and cocktail hour. I couldn't have asked for a better day/night. The staff at the spa were also very accomodating to myself, my bridal party and other guests staying at the hotel who wanted services. The whole weekend was beyond my expectations. I would recommend Shingle Creek to anyone who is planning a wedding or any type of event.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2012

My wedding reception was held on June 15th at the beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek. It was fantastic!!! It was a pleasure to work with Francesca, she was always available, and always accomodating, everything that I asked for I got. The food was delicious and the service was phenomenal. Everything, and I mean everything went as planned and it was perfect!!!
    Thank you for a wonderful reception!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Heather · Married on 03/17/2012

The staff was absolutely amazing! Francesca was the person I dealt with the most. She was extremely accommodating to any need or want that I wanted for my special day. She came up with so many great ideas that I had never thought of for my St. Patrick's Day wedding. Francesca and her staff really made my special day flow and turn out amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2011

The Rosen Shingle Creek is Orlando's hidden secret! It's an unbelievably beautiful location! We were married in a rose garden over looking the golf course. Our reception was in a two story ballroom (so I was able to have my Cinderella grande staircase entrance!) Oh and Francesca, the catering manager, is so fantastic to work with!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Beverly · Married on 07/16/2011

Rosen Shingle Creek is a fantastic venue. Their wedding packages cannot be beat. The service, food, and accomodations are first class. Francesca R is a joy to work with. Our wedding weekend was lovely.

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 04/10/2010

We can not say enough about Jen R at Rosen Shingle Creek. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Truly our wedding was perfect and the major reason was due to Jen. Jen was always available during our year long planning process. Everyone commented on how unique the two story ballroom (Bulter Ballroom) was for a wedding reception. The food was incredible. It was just how it tasted when we did our food tasting. I can not thank Rosen enough for spoling our guests from the time they pulled up to the time they left.
    Allie & Dave C.

Sent on 04/18/2010

Emily · Married on 02/19/2010

Jennifer Rosenthal with the Rosen Shingle Creek was absolutely amazing!
    She was extremely helpful and patient working with us from out of state (we live in KS), she always responded quickly to our emails/calls (which were frequent since we were not there seeing everything in person)! I had stayed there in 2008, so I knew how beautiful the property is, but there are still so many uncertainties not seeing everything while trying to plan the wedding!
    Jen sent us pictures of the ceremony location, met with a relative of mine that lives in Florida and was very helpful with suggestions on everything from florists and hair stylists, to choosing the rose garden as our ceremony location (we really wanted a small wedding with family & close friends, so our 70 guests fit perfectly in the rose garden and gave the ceremony the more intimate feel we were hoping for).
    All of our guests traveled from out of state, so we all stayed there- and absolutely loved it!
    Everything about our wedding was perfect from start to finish thanks to Jen- she coordinated it all and truly made our wedding day (and whole wedding weekend) exactly what we hoped for! Thank you to Jen and everyone at the Rosen!!

Sent on 03/08/2010

Michele · Married on 11/22/2009

Jen Rosenthal at the Rosen Shingle Creek was amazing! She was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process and made our wedding day a truly unforgettable event. We can't tell you how many times people have commented that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The food and service was excellent, and our cake was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 12/21/2009
  • vanillabean

Alisa · Married on 09/06/2009

INCREDIBLE does not even begin to justify the amazing and over the top service provided by Rosen Shingle Creek and Jennifer R. They are second to none! First and foremost, the location is fabulous, and the grounds are magnificent. We had a destination wedding with all of our guests from out of town, and everyone loved Shingle Creek. With the pools, relaxing atmosphere and golf, it is the perfect location. Plus, the rooms are beautiful.

The Butler Ballroom and grounds for the ceremony are stunning. Everyone loved the unique qualities of the two-story Butler Ballroom, which is completely different from any other hotel ballroom. In addition, Jennifer is a gem to work with – she can put any bride and groom at ease. Any questions or concerns were addressed promptly, and she always went above and beyond to make us happy. We were very specific about what we wanted on the menus, and she and the chef made sure we got exactly what we requested. During our wedding weekend, the staff was incredible – from the front desk, to the maids, to the wait staff and Jennifer. They helped with everything and everyone was very professional. The reception food was delectable – we had so many compliments, and the staff at the reception were friendly, experienced and courteous. Rosen Shingle Creek has superb food, an awesome location, great staff and beautiful everything. Our wedding was fabulous thanks to Rosen Shingle Creek and Jennifer, and hands down, having our wedding at Rosen Shingle Creek was the best decision. We highly recommend the Rosen Shingle Creek to any bride and groom!

Sent on 11/12/2010
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/24/2007

Rosen shingle creek has the best room ever!! IT is beautiful and when i saw it it was a must. Jenn Sandler was the girl I worked with there and she went above and beyond. She definitely made my guest feel comfortable at the hotel as well as accomadated me and my family with great things! THe hotel is beautiful and I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2007

Nicole · Married on 02/24/2007

I could not have asked for more from my ceremony and reception site. They were amazing to work with! I received loads of compliments on how delicious the food was. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Rosen Shingle Creek on June 22,2013. As a teacher, I did a lot of my planning almost a year in advance during the summer months. I visited, I think, every wedding venue in Orlando. I wanted to make sure I found “THE place.” The minute we drove up to Rosen Shingle Creek we knew we found our venue. Just driving up to the Resort is breathtaking. When we arrive we met with Francesca and toured the hotel. I could not wait to see the Butler Ballroom after seeing pictures of it online. It is even more beautiful in person. Francesca worked with us through the whole processes. Our meal tasting was more of a little event then a meeting. They sure know how to make you feel special. We had several guests from out of town and they all also stayed at the resort. I have never heard so many compliments. We even had a few guests extend their stay. The day of the wedding went smoothly because of Francesca. The service at dinner was amazing as well. Not to mention the food and cake were amazing! I was too overwhelmed to eat at night so Francesca packed my food up so I could eat it later. I am so glad she did! To top it all off the room we were able to get ready in and the honeymoon suit are AMAZING! This is hands down the best wedding venue in Orlando! Thank you Francesca and Rosen!

Vanessa and Patrick

Sent on 07/15/2013

Reva · Married on 11/08/2008

I LOVED my wedding at Rosen Shingle Creek. The Catering Manager gave the wedding of my dreams the up-most attention and listened to what I wanted and made it happen! I went on my site tours around Orlando, but they stood out. The ballroom was so beautiful, I didn't even have to decorate it very much at all!

Sent on 05/01/2009

My husband and I recently got married at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort (December 13, 2014). We worked with their wedding planner, Francesca Fistner and I can only say great things about her. She was professional and on top of every single detail. We paid for our own weekend and the package they were able to put together for us was the deal of the century. From start to finish this place was amazing. The food and bar were wonderful. We had our ceremony overlooking the golf course which was beautiful and had our reception in the Butler Ballroom which I personally feel is one of the most beautiful venues in Florida. Francesca checked on us throughout the ceremony and reception and made sure everything ran smoothly. We had a dinner the night before our rehearsal dinner, a large dinner with friends and family at the steakhouse on property and the staff and food were amazing. We had a 3L wine bottle and the manager of the restaurant actually came up with a great idea and brought a special marker for all of our guest to sign the bottle. I highly recommend the Shingle Creek for everything. When we got back from our honeymoon we stayed for an extra 2 nights before heading home and they put us up in a massive sweets welcoming us back with champagne and strawberries. Love everything about our wedding here!

Sent on 05/05/2015