Rosen Centre Hotel Reviews

Rosen Centre Hotel 4
Rosen Centre Hotel 5

Asnath · Married on 12/01/2018

My wedding day 12/1/18

Where should I start!they made my dream come true.beautiful place and Michelle is really professional and always there to listen and she made sure we had a great time there and our guest !Thanks again Rosen and Michelle

Sent on 07/03/2019

Dominique · Married on 05/26/2018

Rosen Centre

From beginning to the end Michelle and her staff were beyond amazing. The location was awesome and exceeded all of our expectations. I think this venue is a great deal for what you receive.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Mohammad · Married on 11/24/2017

Excellent venue. Michelle was very helpful every step of the way and the wedding was perfect.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Gabriella · Married on 09/03/2017

The Rosen Centre, Michelle Williams and the entire staff were outstanding! It was a joy to have our beautiful daughter celebrate her special day in such a fantastic venue! The venue was incredible, the food absolutely perfect, the service outstanding! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect setting! A huge thank you to Mr. Rosen for his generosity! To Michelle Williams for her outstanding service and attention to every single detail and professionalism. She was a delight to work with! So blessed to have had the privilege to celebrate one of the most significant moments of our lives at the Rosen Centre. I highly recommend it! For anyone who is looking for excellent food, outstanding service and an amazing experience for your wedding celebration, The Rosen Centre is the place to go!

Rosen Centre Hotel 6
    Rosen Centre Hotel 14
    Rosen Centre Hotel 15
    Sent on 01/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Michelle Williams is the most amazing woman ever. My husband and I picked this venue, and we literally would not have changed one thing. I could write paragraphs about how amazing she is, and it still would not do her justice. This venue was stunning and still budget friendly. We loved every minute of our stay/wedding there.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/23/2016

My fiance saw the Hotel online and we sent to check it out!
    Michelle Williams is the events coordinator and she is amazing! She took us on a tour of all the spaces, gave us a general price line and was very helpful in answering our questions. We were never rushed or pressured. We went with the Hotel due to the value (all in all it was less than 12k for about 60 people) and location (heart of I-Drive, perfect for out of town guests to find stuff to do). Michelle was very fast, courteous, and professional when answering emails and calls, even up to the day of the wedding! I loved how our ceremony and reception spaces were the perfect size and lovely even without additional decorations. They took care of all of our vendors and very accommodating to last minute changes. The bridal suite was gorgeous and all of my guests were taken care of, I LOVE this hotel and will definitely stay there in the future and recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Russell & David · Married on 08/01/2015

Just an amazing place for a wedding. Michelle Williams, and the entire staff did an outstanding job taking part in making our wedding day, a very special day. Everything from the first meeting we had, to the food tasting, and the final preparations, nothing was short of outstanding. The banquet staff did an awesome job serving our guests and attending to any of their special needs in a professional and courteous manner. All of our out of town guests had nothing but wonderful comments for the event and hotel accommodations. We were honored we were able to hold our special day at The Rosen Centre Hotel. Mr. Rosen runs a fine company, with professional and courteous staff throughout all his hotels. Thank you again Michelle - you're the best! David Penick & Russell Taylor Wedding - August 1, 2015

Sent on 08/21/2015

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

I selected this location because it was very beautiful the property is nice and big and comfortable beautiful staircase in the lobby very open Michelle is the manager of this location for weddings very helpful respectful my dates were available with no problems she was very nice at tasting very knowledgeable with her profession I highly recommend this location for your wedding......

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Sent on 11/20/2014

Eugenie · Married on 11/09/2014

I did not feel I was working with a vendor. They took time to make sure everything was well organized, and it was. This is not just a business team, this is like a temporary family. Would recommend them to anyone. Michelle Williams and her crew were an awesome team.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2014

Our wedding coordinator Michelle at the Rosen Centre was extremely helpful. The Rosen did an amazing job make our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • F

Dalymar · Married on 03/22/2014

What a pleasant experience we had on our wedding day at the Rosen Centre Hotel. All thanks to the professionalism and the exceptional help from the event coordinator, Michelle Williams. She was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend a wedding (or any event!) at the Rosen Centre on International Drive.

Sent on 03/27/2014

tanisha · Married on 08/04/2013

Great rehearsal dinner site!! Thank you michelle williams!

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • I

Imelda · Married on 08/02/2013

The Signature Room 2 at the Rosen Centre hotel was perfect for my wedding. I've heard a lot of nice comments from my guests. I love the settings at cocktail hour and décor in the signature room. Michelle Williams(catering Manager) is very nice and making sure that we are taken care of. The guest suite was very nice also.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Cassie · Married on 03/02/2013

Rosen Centre Hotel was awesome! Michelle was great to work with. She was on top of things and answered all my e-mails in a timely manner. I was very happy I went with them in addition the site was awesome! Pictures look great.

Sent on 03/22/2013

tiffany · Married on 10/08/2011

Michelle, Zineb and everyone else did a great job! Decor was more beautiful than I expected! Cake was amazing! Loved everything!

Sent on 10/18/2011

If you are seeking a quality hotel in Orlando, Rosen Centre Hotel is all thumbs up. Michelle Williams the event coordinator is a professional, patient and provide guidance and insights to ensure you have a wonderful wedding. I can assure you that you will not have any regrets.

Sent on 08/27/2010

leroy · Married on 10/23/2016

Ms. Williams and the staff of the Rosen Centre,
    We want to say thanks for a job well done for the Schultz-Ferreira wedding on October 23rd. There are so many folks that made this day special for our daughter and son-in-law. I wished I had gotten everyone’s name, so I will just say thank you to all of you who either worked with us directly or behind the scenes. From the moment we arrived on Saturday until we checked out on Monday, we were treated like royalty. From the valet, concierge, to the front desk and the ladies in the VIP lounge, to the housekeeping department, the folks who did the set up, the bartender, the guy who was helping with the reception, to the staff who waited on us hand and foot during the reception and to the manager of the Café and his staff. We want to extend a big THANK YOU!

This was our 3rd wedding, I thought I was a pro at it. Michelle you were great and we are glad we had someone like you helping with the details no matter how big or small. THANK YOU!

Leroy and Maria Schultz

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • careerstudent30

Lori · Married on 11/22/2014

Event Coordinator, Michelle Williams, at the Rosen Centre is extremely helpful, very responsive, and sensitive to every need. Mrs. Williams and the services team went above and beyond my expectations. All team member were very involved and accessible both before and during the event. The price was very affordable; however, the venue after setup and decorations had the appearance of a lavish budget. I HIGHLY recommend the Rosen for any special event as Michelle and her time will go above and beyond to meet every need, work around difficult schedules, and turn a special day into a complete success. The only down sided is that food for attending guest was not allowed to be taken by the wedding party or delivered to my suite as it was already prepaid for. ....

Sent on 11/25/2014

Amy · Married on 04/29/2006

The staff was so friendly and really catered to our every need. I would highly reccomend checking it out. I loved the room upstairs ovelooking the pool it was perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2008

We had our reception at the Rosen Centre Hotel, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Michelle was wonderful to work with and made sure to answer all of our questions and give us as much information as possible. She made sure to incorporate our theme as much as possible and the outcome was just beautiful. Compared to other hotels, this one seemed to provide the best value. The food was delicious, and the cake was designed beautifully and tasted great. It was a very busy night for the hotel too, and it did show in the service provided by the staff (i.e. forgetting to refill our waters, no bread on some of the tables). Other than that, our reception was perfect and definitely a night to remember.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Retesha

Retesha · Married on 06/09/2012

4.2

The venue was very pretty. I was pleased overall.

Sent on 06/17/2012

savatri · Married on 11/04/2017

3.8
      3.0

great venue... for destination wedding, lots to do nearby for your guests ,,,

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • User4823778 · event on: 01/06/2015

2.8
      2.5
      2.5
      1.5
      3.0

The food was not great at all! The venue itself was ok. The staff were great though the labour charges and the PSAV and Internet charges were outrageous.

Sent on 02/26/2015