Rose Gold Events & Styling Reviews

90 | Olney, MD

90 Reviews for Rose Gold Events & Styling

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Katie and her team did an excellent job at our wedding! There wasn't a single detail that we noticed that was overlooked. I can't thank her and her team enough for helping to make our wedding day an absolute success. Not having to stress over the planning and details helped to make our special day even better.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gina · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie is the best wedding planner I could have ever asked for! She helped me through every step of the wedding planning process which was amazing because I had no idea where to even start. All of her recommendations turned out amazing, and I was so so happy with the end result of my wedding. It was everything I hoped it would be, and I honestly could not have done it without her! Do not hesitate to hire Katie, you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kristy · Married on 07/14/2018

Katie was beyond amazing! She is organized beyond belief and really made sure that everything ran smoothly. I could not be any happier that we hired her!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha M. · Married on 06/30/2018

10/10 would recommend RGE!

Katie and her team executed our wedding flawlessly. She organized all the vendors seamlessly (at least to me!) and I didn’t have to deal with one thing on the wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, it was helpful to have check in calls and meetings with Katie to review outstanding items and decisions that needed to be made. Katie definitely lets the client take the lead on look and style. I honestly could have used more guidance on from her on things! But, I don’t think I asked and she wanted my vision to come to life. I have already recommended Katie to friends and will continue to do so.

Not only was she accommodating to my needs, She dealt with my parents, my in-laws, and husbands needs throughout planning and day of. They were all heavily involved and she did a great job including everyone and listening to their needs while also responding with her own experience and recommendations, which was so great to have (especially when the requests were starting to get out of control :)) They all had wonderful things to say about her and her service. When my sister and sisters-in-law get married, we will be calling RGE!

Best of all, Katie got my wedding published on a wedding blog!! My lifestyle blogger dreams coming to life :)

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie,
    You were an absolute shining star! Our wedding day was seamless. You handled every little detail, and if anything did go wrong, I certainly never found out! :) Your team of coordinators were also phenomenal - they were incredibly helpful and organized. Leading up to the day, you helped me get every detail together, worked tirelessly to switch things around (sorry!), and kept my spirits high! Planning a wedding is no joke - and Katie made what seemed like an exhausting task so much more managable. She always gave me the time to run through things one more time, picked up the phone when I needed her, and kept all the vendors engaged and informed!

For all you brides who are on the fence about wedding coordination and planning - please think again! Your wedding day should be a time to relax and reflect on your new journey together, not stressing about the details going on behind the sceens. We did not have a worry in the world on our wedding day and having Katie and her team allowed us to be fully "in the moment".

Finally, Katie has a beautiful soul, with a personality that lights up a room! She is so easy to get along with, and many of our guests complimented her execution of the entire event. Katie has been the biggest support, and I consider her a friend. It is so special to see when someone is doing what they were meant to do and truly enjoy doing it - Katie you rock! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Debi · Married on 06/16/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for any important event in your life. Katie will ensure it is an unforgettably happy occasion!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin? Katie is absolutely PHENOMENAL and we can't imagine going through this whole process without her. From our initial conversation with her about our style and vision for our big day, to her cheerful tips and suggestions throughout our long engagement, to her day of support and execution, Katie was there to help us and make sure we had everything we needed and more. She was very helpful in recommending vendors, giving great advice, and making sure our timeline was on track. Day of our wedding at Springfield Manor, Katie and her great team was there with a smile making sure everything was set up perfectly, vendors had a plan, and our families and wedding party could enjoy the day. She made sure the ceremony and reception were flawless and her help with set up and break down was invaluable. Katie-- thank you SO MUCH for helping us have the most amazing day of our lives <3

Sent on 05/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

I'd sooner run out of breath than run out of things to praise Rose Gold Events & Styling for! They HANDLED my wedding from the moment we booked a venue through the entire day! Do you know what that means?! That means I was in touch with this company almost TWICE a week for over six months! Each call, answered. Each email, not just responded to, but HANDLED AND FAST! They organized and coordinated my vendors, handled the overall creative vision for my wedding when I had no idea what to ask for or expect! I will always remember her saying, "We want you to feel like a guest at your own wedding." This could not have been more true! I got the opportunity to enjoy the event and be present without worrying about all the stress that comes with having over 100+ guests and a report for possible snow/rain! I would recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for ANY occasion. There is nothing they cannot handle and make spectacular! They are beautifully imaginative, detailed, organized, efficient, and worth every penny! Thank you so much Rose Gold Events & Styling, you have made an amazing memory for the start of our little family!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Molly · Married on 12/09/2017

Katie made my wedding perfect! She was always available, listened to everything I had to say, and was able to pull my poorly envisioned dream from my head and make it real life. Book Rose-Gold, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Meg · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie went above and beyond to make our day special and stress-free. She is incredibly calm, organized, prepared, professional, diligent, and a joy to work with. She helped us troubleshoot potential problems, make good selections, and ensure that everything went smoothly on the day of our wedding. She has great taste and is extremely knowledgeable about the industry. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner, coordinator, or stylist. Thank you Katie for all you did to make our day the best day ever!

Tom · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. She took care of every detail as our day-of-coordinator and made the whole experience much easier and enjoyable. We could just enjoy the day while Katie kept us organized and made everything happen.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Allison · Married on 10/22/2017

Words cannot do justice for the extraordinary expertise Katie MacGregor provided me every single second of my wedding day and planning process, but I will try. Katie is truly so kind, fiercely organized, deeply devoted to the happiness of her brides - as well as the groom and family. Since the second I met her, I felt as ease. Whenever there were different opinions about a wedding idea between me, my mom, or my groom, Katie navigated our opinions with grace. I didn't even know what exactly I wanted my wedding to look like, just that I wanted fall/Halloween and fun/happy, Katie helped me land on a vision that became a reality beyond my wildest dreams. When we were nervous about something going wrong, Katie eased our worries with compassion. When I had questions the weeks before the wedding, Katie had a quick answer and was exceptionally responsive by phone and email. When I had a minor dress mishap on the day of my wedding, Katie stayed calm with a big smile and a bag of supplies - and fixed the issue within minutes. Without Katie, the dress issue would have ruined hours of my wedding. With Katie by my side, it was fixed in 10 minutes, and then she calmed me down and ensured the next five hours were the best of my entire life. Even during the wedding she made sure I was happy with the order of events, and had special touches for us throughout the night (since I don't drink alcohol she had a a bottle of sparkling cider in an ice bucket and energy drinks in bride and groom Koozies on our table). She was ALWAYS considerate of not just me, but my parents, my groom, and my bridesmaids. She and her assistant made everyone feel at ease, happy, and made me feel like the most special, beautiful person. Katie TRULY made my wedding exceed any possible expectation, made me feel like a princess not just for a day but for the entire 6 weeks she worked with us. HIRE HER. SERIOUSLY. It will be the best decision of your wedding (besides picking the right partner).

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2017

For the first six months of our one-year engagement, we tried planning and organizing everything on our own. If we could do it again, the only thing we would do differently is hire Rose Gold Events from the beginning! Katie and Kristen have such creative minds and have the ability to take your thoughts and turn them into reality. Katie and Kristen took charge of contacting and coordinating with the vendors and we never wondered if something needed to be done. Before the wedding we needed to get vases to our florist, Katie came to my office, picked them up and delivered them to the florist. They kept us on schedule with the planning and when it came to the day of, Kristen was a Rockstar! She kept us abreast of what was going on, and ran the show like a pro! If you want to show up, enjoy your wedding day, and not stress about anything, you need to hire Rose Gold Events. We are so happy with everything that Rose Gold Events did for us and our wedding day, and we would hire them again in heartbeat!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t imagine what I would have done without Katie from Rose Gold Events, planning my wedding. Not only is she a genuine sweetheart, she was extremely professional and I felt that I could trust her 100% with every detail of my wedding. Katie went above and beyond for my big day and because of all of her help, I was able to enjoy every single minute without worrying about anything. From day one, she was both responsive and flexible and also provided guidance when I needed it. When meeting with vendors, she asked all of the right questions and I could easily tell that she has lot of years of experience under her belt. One of the things I miss now that my wedding is over, is not being able to work with her/plan with her any longer. Katie always has a smile on her face and knows how to put others at ease especially during stressful times. I would definitely recommend Rose Gold Events to any bride and groom who is looking for a wedding planner. She truly is amazing.

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Katie and her team at Rose Gold Events & Styling was the BEST wedding decision we made! Katie is so warm and friendly and easy to talk to, but she is also super organized, responsive, and incredibly hard working. She hit the ground running and we were immediately blown away with how helpful she was from day one. Even just meeting with her at the walk through and rehearsal, both of our families were so impressed. Leading up to our wedding, Katie kept assuring us that she was going to handle everything on the big day so that we could just relax and celebrate and that's exactly what happened. They perfectly coordinated all of the moving parts and addressed any issues that came up before we even had to think about them. I just can't say enough good things about her and her team and the fantastic work they do!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I was never the girl to dream about her wedding, or have any idea of how to start planning one on our small family farm so the whole thing was rather intimidating if not actually panic-inducing. Katie flipped that feeling 180 degrees and not only made everything from recommendations to vendor selection to payments to timeline buildout to running the actual event easy but also with ZERO sweat and worry from my side. Every time my now-husband had a question, I could happily say, "Don't worry, Katie's got it." It became a popular phrase in the days leading up to our wedding ;) Katie's positive attitude, endless energy and adorable style added to the joy! I cannot say enough good things about Katie and I cannot imagine getting married without her. I will recommend her to absolutely EVERYONE I know so their day can be as smooth as mine was from our first meeting to the end of our wedding day. THANK YOU, KATIE, AND ROSE GOLD EVENTS!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Rose Gold Events is as professionals as they come! Katie had the best personality & is the sweetest person ever! Detail oriented & southern charm all wrapped up in one! Katie was fantastic when it came time to sit down and mentally walked through the day & discussed all aspects. Any questions I had were immediately answered, whether it was a text or email. Katie was always on her A game with following up with other vendors to make sure everything was in order and all were on the same page. On the big day, I literally didn’t have a thing to worry about and just enjoyed the day. I trusted the Rose Gold Events team 100% to make any last minute decisions. Katie has a phenomenal working relationship with an extensive list of vendors and she is determined to help you find the right combo for your big day!!

Christy · Married on 09/15/2017

I honestly cannot say enough AMAZING things about Katie and her Rose Gold Events & Styling team. Katie jumped in at the last minute to help with the day-of coordination of EVERYTHING. During our first meeting, Katie put me immediately at ease. She is extremely well organized, professional and very experienced. Because we had booked every room in the manor the night before our wedding (and because the other rehearsal went before us), Katie stayed on Thursday evening to start laying out the place cards, table numbers, dessert stands, votive candles, etc. She arrived early the morning of the wedding and went right to work to ensure that the vendors were arriving at the correct times, items were in their correct places, the bridal party was on track and the bride was relaxed/having fun. Throughout the evening, she made sure everything went flawlessly. But what I absolutely loved about Katie was the fact she went above and beyond with the little touches. For example, right after the ceremony she had the bartenders bring trays of drinks for my bridal party to enjoy while we're finishing up the pictures. She ensured we ate and had drinks in hand (she asked us our preferred drinks during our first meeting). She kept checking in on my mom to make sure SHE was okay, not just me. If you're having a wedding, you have to hire Katie. She will make your dream wedding into reality and then some.

Sent on 09/22/2017

A · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Katie was easy and fun. She was very thoughtful, thorough, and made preparing for our wedding day much much easier! We used one of her smaller planning packages because we had already reserved most vendors and made several decisions by the time we contacted her, and I only wish we had found her sooner and used her full planning option!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Katie is very friendly and bubbly exactly what you need as a wedding coordinator. She is prompt and caring, and made us feel at ease and guided us in the right direction, when things would get hectic and vendors needing answers, Katie took care of it, she was only a phone call away. My daughters special day, went smooth because of Katie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for the review it was wonderful working with you and your family!
  • Ki

Ki · Married on 06/30/2017

Katie and her team are heaven sent! I don't know what I would have done without her. I used Katie for month of coordination and she stepped in and took care of everything! Her calm demeanor & professionalism were two things that I appreciated while dealing with the stressss of wedding planning. The day of, she would just magically appear when I needed help! It was amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

We decided to have Katie as our wedding planner for the month of the wedding and we are SO glad we did! Katie picked up right where we left off with each of our vendors and even suggesting other vendors for us as well. She created a detailed timeline for us and our vendors and it made the planning so much easier. Our special day could not have been more perfect and we owe a lot of that to Katie! Thank you for making our big day even more special, Katie!! Xoxo

Sent on 06/18/2017

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! It was so wonderful being part of your special day!!!

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

Hands Down the Best Investment of The Wedding

I have so many amazing things to say about the Rose Gold Events team that I don’t even know where to begin.

Katie was the very 1st person I reached out to after my husband and I got engaged. Like, even before we had selected a venue. So she was literally by our side every step of the way.

When I told Katie that we really liked the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore and were thinking about doing a walkthrough, she was already on the phone with the wedding coordinator at the hotel setting up a meeting (because of course she had a relationship with the hotel. When I say Katie knows everyone in the industry – I mean EVERYONE).

She made herself available for the meeting with the venue, walked the space with us and talked through countless options and ideas for decorating the space as we had no idea what we wanted esthetically. After that meeting in February, we decided to get married there in August so from that point on it was GO TIME. Katie setup weekly calls with us, passed along an amazing vendor list of photographers, videographers, bands, rentals, hair and makeup, etc. Once I selected from the list she provided she had the contracts sent over to me in the blink of an eye. Everything was moving so fast yet so smoothly at the same time. We didn’t feel stressed or pressured at any point during the planning process which is a dream come true. So here we are only a few short weeks after deciding on the location and it seemed like the entire wedding was pretty much planned. Intro COVID.. shut downs, delays and unknowns set in. Would we be able to have a wedding? Would we still be able to have the wedding we wanted? The number of guests that we had intended on inviting? No one knew anything. It was out of our control. However, Katie kept us calm with her weekly calls focusing on things that we COULD control to keep the planning moving forward. She was on the phone with the hotel bi-weekly, asking for updates in policy and predictions on how they were going to move forward with the summer weddings that were already on the books. They assured us that the show would still go on (thank goodness). Fast forward to the end of July (a month away from our wedding day) and unfortunately with COVID, the hotel was just not able to give us the wedding that we wanted so we decided to cancel. However, it was still important to my husband and I that we kept our wedding date the same. Fortunately for us, our friend had a private farm and offered to let us use the space. Now keep in mind, they have never had a wedding at their property before, I wanted a formal wedding (totally not a farm girl) and now we have less than a month to turn it into our dream location. Nevertheless, Katie continued to keep us calm and insured us that she had this under control and that it would be a “piece of cake” (her exact words). Her positive and bubbly attitude made what we thought was going to be the most stressful of situations fun and exciting. Katie re-planned an entire “formal wedding” in a matter of weeks on a farm. She brought in power, tents, air conditioning, flooring, tables, chairs, restrooms, auxiliary furniture, bars including all of the ice and beverages, and worked with the caterer to make sure they had everything that they needed. By the time she was done, the farm looked like a 5 star venue. The day of the wedding, she was sending me updates as I was getting ready at a different location, keeping me updated for she knows I tend to be a worry-wart. Once I arrived on-site the Rose Golds team had everything running so smoothly that we literally had no worries or cares in the world. Our day was flawless, gorgeous and better than I could have ever imagined. When I say that Katie and her team were hands down the best investment we could have made for our big day, we mean it. If we had to do it all over again, Rose Gold Events would be the constant!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Robyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Katie was amazing at helping my daughter and I plan her dream wedding in less than 2 months! From helping us find a caterer, florist and photographer, to organizing our menu, venue and decorations, she made everything seem effortless! Her response to any questions that we had was immediate. She organized the rehearsal and made sure things went smoothly. She oversaw the reception and caterers and made sure everything was perfect, so that we could all enjoy a wonderful day and not have to worry about anything. Katie helped make this the most wonderful day of my daughters life. I cannot say enough good things about her! If you want a perfect, stress free wedding, I would highly recommend her as your wedding planner.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

I was so honored to be part of Lindsay & Sean's special day!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Katie jumped in without hesitation when I asked for her help in planning our last minute wedding...we had 2 months to plan. When I was feeling flustered or stressed, Katie remained calm, professional, and stayed on top of every little detail for me. Come the day of, everything was taken care of so I didn't have to worry about anything at all, aside from getting married! The wedding and reception turned out perfectly beautiful and organized. Thuere were endless compliments from guests on her work as well! Katie is the sweetest and is incredibly dedicated to what she does!

Sent on 07/12/2017