Rose Gold Events & Styling Reviews

Rose Gold Events & Styling 3
Rose Gold Events & Styling 4
Rose Gold Events & Styling 5

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t imagine what I would have done without Katie from Rose Gold Events, planning my wedding. Not only is she a genuine sweetheart, she was extremely professional and I felt that I could trust her 100% with every detail of my wedding. Katie went above and beyond for my big day and because of all of her help, I was able to enjoy every single minute without worrying about anything. From day one, she was both responsive and flexible and also provided guidance when I needed it. When meeting with vendors, she asked all of the right questions and I could easily tell that she has lot of years of experience under her belt. One of the things I miss now that my wedding is over, is not being able to work with her/plan with her any longer. Katie always has a smile on her face and knows how to put others at ease especially during stressful times. I would definitely recommend Rose Gold Events to any bride and groom who is looking for a wedding planner. She truly is amazing.

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Katie and her team at Rose Gold Events & Styling was the BEST wedding decision we made! Katie is so warm and friendly and easy to talk to, but she is also super organized, responsive, and incredibly hard working. She hit the ground running and we were immediately blown away with how helpful she was from day one. Even just meeting with her at the walk through and rehearsal, both of our families were so impressed. Leading up to our wedding, Katie kept assuring us that she was going to handle everything on the big day so that we could just relax and celebrate and that's exactly what happened. They perfectly coordinated all of the moving parts and addressed any issues that came up before we even had to think about them. I just can't say enough good things about her and her team and the fantastic work they do!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I was never the girl to dream about her wedding, or have any idea of how to start planning one on our small family farm so the whole thing was rather intimidating if not actually panic-inducing. Katie flipped that feeling 180 degrees and not only made everything from recommendations to vendor selection to payments to timeline buildout to running the actual event easy but also with ZERO sweat and worry from my side. Every time my now-husband had a question, I could happily say, "Don't worry, Katie's got it." It became a popular phrase in the days leading up to our wedding ;) Katie's positive attitude, endless energy and adorable style added to the joy! I cannot say enough good things about Katie and I cannot imagine getting married without her. I will recommend her to absolutely EVERYONE I know so their day can be as smooth as mine was from our first meeting to the end of our wedding day. THANK YOU, KATIE, AND ROSE GOLD EVENTS!!

Rose Gold Events & Styling 6
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 12
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 13
    Sent on 10/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Rose Gold Events is as professionals as they come! Katie had the best personality & is the sweetest person ever! Detail oriented & southern charm all wrapped up in one! Katie was fantastic when it came time to sit down and mentally walked through the day & discussed all aspects. Any questions I had were immediately answered, whether it was a text or email. Katie was always on her A game with following up with other vendors to make sure everything was in order and all were on the same page. On the big day, I literally didn’t have a thing to worry about and just enjoyed the day. I trusted the Rose Gold Events team 100% to make any last minute decisions. Katie has a phenomenal working relationship with an extensive list of vendors and she is determined to help you find the right combo for your big day!!

Christy · Married on 09/15/2017

I honestly cannot say enough AMAZING things about Katie and her Rose Gold Events & Styling team. Katie jumped in at the last minute to help with the day-of coordination of EVERYTHING. During our first meeting, Katie put me immediately at ease. She is extremely well organized, professional and very experienced. Because we had booked every room in the manor the night before our wedding (and because the other rehearsal went before us), Katie stayed on Thursday evening to start laying out the place cards, table numbers, dessert stands, votive candles, etc. She arrived early the morning of the wedding and went right to work to ensure that the vendors were arriving at the correct times, items were in their correct places, the bridal party was on track and the bride was relaxed/having fun. Throughout the evening, she made sure everything went flawlessly. But what I absolutely loved about Katie was the fact she went above and beyond with the little touches. For example, right after the ceremony she had the bartenders bring trays of drinks for my bridal party to enjoy while we're finishing up the pictures. She ensured we ate and had drinks in hand (she asked us our preferred drinks during our first meeting). She kept checking in on my mom to make sure SHE was okay, not just me. If you're having a wedding, you have to hire Katie. She will make your dream wedding into reality and then some.

Sent on 09/22/2017

A · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Katie was easy and fun. She was very thoughtful, thorough, and made preparing for our wedding day much much easier! We used one of her smaller planning packages because we had already reserved most vendors and made several decisions by the time we contacted her, and I only wish we had found her sooner and used her full planning option!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Katie is very friendly and bubbly exactly what you need as a wedding coordinator. She is prompt and caring, and made us feel at ease and guided us in the right direction, when things would get hectic and vendors needing answers, Katie took care of it, she was only a phone call away. My daughters special day, went smooth because of Katie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for the review it was wonderful working with you and your family!
  • Ki

Ki · Married on 06/30/2017

Katie and her team are heaven sent! I don't know what I would have done without her. I used Katie for month of coordination and she stepped in and took care of everything! Her calm demeanor & professionalism were two things that I appreciated while dealing with the stressss of wedding planning. The day of, she would just magically appear when I needed help! It was amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

We decided to have Katie as our wedding planner for the month of the wedding and we are SO glad we did! Katie picked up right where we left off with each of our vendors and even suggesting other vendors for us as well. She created a detailed timeline for us and our vendors and it made the planning so much easier. Our special day could not have been more perfect and we owe a lot of that to Katie! Thank you for making our big day even more special, Katie!! Xoxo

Sent on 06/18/2017

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! It was so wonderful being part of your special day!!!

Robyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Katie was amazing at helping my daughter and I plan her dream wedding in less than 2 months! From helping us find a caterer, florist and photographer, to organizing our menu, venue and decorations, she made everything seem effortless! Her response to any questions that we had was immediate. She organized the rehearsal and made sure things went smoothly. She oversaw the reception and caterers and made sure everything was perfect, so that we could all enjoy a wonderful day and not have to worry about anything. Katie helped make this the most wonderful day of my daughters life. I cannot say enough good things about her! If you want a perfect, stress free wedding, I would highly recommend her as your wedding planner.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Rose Gold Events & Styling's reply:

I was so honored to be part of Lindsay & Sean's special day!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Katie jumped in without hesitation when I asked for her help in planning our last minute wedding...we had 2 months to plan. When I was feeling flustered or stressed, Katie remained calm, professional, and stayed on top of every little detail for me. Come the day of, everything was taken care of so I didn't have to worry about anything at all, aside from getting married! The wedding and reception turned out perfectly beautiful and organized. Thuere were endless compliments from guests on her work as well! Katie is the sweetest and is incredibly dedicated to what she does!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Angela · Married on 04/30/2017

We planned a wedding in a little over two months (!) and hired Rose gold events about six weeks before the wedding day. Katie was one of the best decisions we made! She jumped right in to help settle all the details, like creating a timeline for the day and touching base with our vendors. She is professional and sweet, knows the business and local Baltimore scene; and in addition, I felt like first and foremost she was looking out for her client, me! She was patient and always seemed calm and collected. Her experience in wedding planning and coordinating shows. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Claire · Married on 04/22/2017

How do I even begin?? I honestly cannot imagine what planning a wedding would look like if I didn't have Katie by my side through it all. Especially with organizing a destination wedding in Charleston, SC I relied on Katie's expertise to do A LOT of research for me when choosing vendors. With each one Katie would send me 2-3 choices to start and I usually fell in love with the first one since she understood our budget, style, and how we operated. Katie kept me on track throughout the entire planning process and focused on the tasks at hand without it ever being overwhelming. And if something came up with a vendor and I was at work- Katie stepped in, got on the phone, and handled it- I am so grateful for her, especially for those moments!
    It's been two months since the wedding and my mom and I still find ourselves talking about how perfectly everything went at the wedding and how we owe it all to Katie. We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves and my mom loved how Katie checked in throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly. People will ask us what is the one thing we would do differently about our wedding and we answer honestly with nothing- Katie really pulled our vision together and had us smiling, dancing, and sipping champagne all night. If you are in need of a planner, look no further- Katie is the one for you!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Christin · Married on 12/03/2016

Katie was my very best decision in wedding planning! Four busy kids and planning a wedding was fun but exhausting. Katie always kept me on track, listened and helped guide me when I didn't know quite what to do next. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day because I knew she had taken care of every last detail! I'd strongly recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Brittney · Married on 11/18/2016

My husband and I got married on Nov. 18th and we had Katie for our day of coordinator.
    I cannot say how thankful and grateful I am to have had her!! She is so on top of things, well organized, and just so so sweet!
    She was easy to talk to, made everything fun, and always had backup plans. If there were any problems on the day of our wedding, I wouldn't know because everything ran so smooth! She allowed our wedding to be exactly what we wanted and helped our vision come true.
    I would HIGHLY recommend her and her company for your special day! :)

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sophia · Married on 11/05/2016

I will tell you this. If there is one person you need on your wedding day-it is Katie MacGregor (Rose Gold Events & Styling). I was trying to plan my wedding myself and I was having so much stress every time I thought about the day. I hired Katie about 3 months out and she turned everything around for me. She was my vendor liaison, my go-to wedding advice girl, and a major supporter for giving me what I envisioned. I felt much more calm leading up to the wedding and when the day came I let everything go and put it all in Katie's hands. She made sure everything was perfect and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I couldn't have done it without Katie.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Patrick · Married on 11/05/2016

Katie is the best! We had many questions going into our big day and Katie was there every step of the way and was a key part of it being such a success! Her knowledge of wedding planning and her established relationships with vendors really put us at ease with all that goes into planning a wedding. We were able to tell Katie what we were interested in and she knew exactly how to execute everything to meet our needs. I've already began recommending Katie to friends that our getting married and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Rose Gold Events is first class and my wife and I are so happy we used them for our wedding!

Thank you!

-Pat Guilday

Sent on 01/14/2017

Bridget · Married on 10/22/2016

I absolutely love Katie! She is not only the sweetest person you will ever meet, but extremely talented. I can't begin to thank her for allowing me to keep my sanity!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Katie was amazing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary this summer and every time we talk about our wedding, we say "Rose Gold Events was the best money we spent by far". Katie absolutely made our wedding experience- starting with the first day we met with her. We chose to hire Katie for her Day of Coordination service. I went into it expecting that I'd have to handle everything until my wedding day started (and was totally okay with that). I could not have been more surprised to find how involved Katie was over the months leading to my wedding. I've never worked with someone that goes so far above and beyond.
    Her sweet demeanor and keen attention to detail not only allowed me to take a sigh of relief during the planning process, but I felt like I had someone that would execute on any and everything I needed. From managing our vendors to choosing/setting up extra decorations - she created the most magical experience on our wedding day. There truly is no price that you can put on peace of mind and that is EXACTLY what she delivers. I would highly recommend reaching out to Rose Gold Events for any coordination or event needs.

Lauren · Married on 08/21/2016

Rose Gold Styling & Events was recommended by a friend of mine, along with a few other wedding planning companies. I called all the companies, but when I spoke with Katie MacGregor at Rose Gold Styling & Events, I knew this was the one to go with. We couldn't afford a full-time wedding planner, so she worked with my budget to be our day-of coordinator. Katie went above and beyond her contract duties, starting to work for us almost 6 weeks out (contract said 4!) and she was incredibly thorough each step of the way. I would forget to do something, and she would be right there reminding me. On the day, Katie and Catherine (her assistant) were on time, prepared, organized, calm, and had a smile the whole time. They dealt with all of the "hurdles" that arose, and kept our wishes as first priority. At the end of the night, Katie and Catherine packed all of our many belongings in the right boxes/bags so that we didn't have to think twice about it (believe me, so helpful!) Hiring Katie was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding!

Lauren & Ben

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Wow! Katie was a pure JOY to work with! I am the Sales Manager at the Sheraton Inner Harbor, so I have seen planners come and go, but Katie absolutely stood out! She knew of every single detail, and there was nothing that she wasn't prepared for. Not only did she make my job easier that day, but she made it a BLAST! She was cool, calm and collected under pressure. If you are considering hiring a planner for your wedding do it! And make sure it is Rose Gold events - you will be happy you did!

Sent on 10/20/2016

shani · Married on 06/24/2016

Katie and her Team are absolutely amazing! We had the wedding of our dreams and more, we cannot thank Katie enough for such a beautiful day!

Sent on 07/23/2016

alissa · Married on 05/29/2016

Wow is all I have to say ! Katieand her team is amazing. I did the month before the wedding package and it was worth every penny, after I would talk to her I would feel so relieved! Katie creates a timeline and makes sure everything is just perfect. She contacts vendors and fills them in on everything they need to know and she even made a timeline for hair and make! On the wedding day Katie and her team ran around non stop to make sure everything was where it needed to be and make sure I had everything I needed!

I can truely say my wedding would not have went as perfect as it was without the help of Katie!
    She truely takes the stress away from everything before the wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Julia · Married on 05/28/2016

I do not even know where to begin. Katie is amazing! We selected the Month of Coordination package, but from the day we hired Katie she was willing to assist us in any way possible. Our first meeting (and every meeting after) was a lot of fun- I felt like I was hiring one of my best friends to coordinate the wedding. Our wedding day included two locations, some challenging logistics, and special details we were hoping to include. Katie and her team handled everything flawlessly and put our minds at ease every step of the way. Since the wedding, i've been thinking up ways to use Katie and Rose Gold Events again. Thank you Katie and crew for making sure our wedding day was better than we imagined and best of all- stress free!

Sent on 06/16/2016