40 Reviews for Roof Top Cafe

Outside Cake (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
40 Roof Top Cafe Reviews

Fantastic service and food. Flexible service.

Profile Picture Nadine, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Premium Liquor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Indoor

We cannot thank the Roof Top Cafe enough for the wonderful wedding we had for our daughter there. Hurricane Irma hit 3 weeks before the wedding and we were not sure it would even take place. Luckily the lower Keys were up and running within a couple of weeks. The management at the Roof Top Cafe were more than accommodating with our fluxuating guest list and moving the reception inside, due to the weather. Maria did a wonderful job attending to all the details and the dining room setup and the atmosphere was absolutely spot on. Drinks were well poured, the food was amazing and the service was impecable. Every guest said it was the best "Wedding" dinner they had ever had. Thanks for making this day so memorable for the brides, their families and their guests. We chose this venue after reading the reviews on Wedding Wire and were so glad we did. Thanks Maria, Wednesday and Norman for everything.

Profile Picture Patty, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception in the cocktail lounge of the Roof Top Cafe and I would highly recommend them! The restaurant itself is beautiful! The cocktail lounge has several floor-to-ceiling windows as well as plants and greenery that photograph beautifully! It was a perfect setting for our reception of 32 guests. The food was reasonably priced and absolutely delicious and service was impeccable. They were really easy to work with and replied to my emails promptly. Such a nice venue! We loved it and so did all of our guests. Thank you!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at the Roof Top Cafe on 12/4/2016. It was the perfect location for our small wedding. The atmosphere was beautiful and very "Key West". Our guests keep saying it's the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Jessica and Sarah made sure that everything was perfect and that we didn't have to worry about a thing on our big day.
Highly recommend for anyone getting married in Key West.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, love, love! We reserved a section of the rooftop for about 25 people for our rehearsal dinner and it was so amazing. We had a mini cocktail hour with the upstairs bar to ourselves with appetizers (key lime Mojitos were awesome!) and then tables set up outside on the roof for a three course meal. The food was EXCELLENT. I mean everything I tried was so delicious. And what a perfect setting for a magical and intimate rehearsal dinner with your closest friends and family. While I didn't not have a hand in setting up the event, the staff I met onsite were so friendly and catered to our every need, they were fantastic. I can't wait to go back to Key West to return to Rooftop Cafe for another dinner!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/5/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not have been happier with the Roof Top Café for my destination wedding. We had only 15 guests, but they treated us as royalty from the beginning. The best part, hands down, is the service - the wait staff was on top of everything from the second we walked in until we left. The food presentation is beautiful (not to mention delicious!). They were table to answer our questions throughout the planning process but were able to accommodate all of our special requests and (last-minute!) changes. I would definitely recommend this place for a wedding-related dinner - no matter how big or small your group may be.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our wedding reception dinner at the Roof Top Cafe following our beach ceremony and it was absolutely over the top incredible! If you are looking for a venue for your reception, look no further. We were all treated like royalty! The food, atmosphere and service were completely outstanding!! They were very responsive and accommodating during the menu and event planning which was all done remotely. We had a cocktail hour, dinner and dessert and every single selection was fabulous looking in presentation and super delicious tasting. We got so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Roof Top Cafe for The PERFECT Wedding reception!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Roof Top Cafe was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. The service and food were outstanding! The portions are very filling and the restaurant itself has a unique charm that makes you feel like you are in the treetops. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I had our wedding cocktail-hour and reception here at the Roof Top Café along with the Key Lime Pirates Band during this event I cannot say enough good things about the staff here, they went above and beyond to make sure we had a special night as well as our 50 other guests. I would definitely recommend this place for a wedding rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, reception, private and or corporate event.

Luckily we had Sarah on the day of our event, whom made sure all the decor and flowers were set up perfectly, our glasses were always full and guests were attended to. If you are planning an event here, I would definitely recommend that you specifically ask for Sarah to run your event as she is a natural at pulling everything together and making sure service is top notch. She is very pleasant, makes everyone feel special while she is in charge of the event, and there was not one accommodation she was not able to meet. Thanks Again Sarah at Roof Top Cafe A+++

Profile Picture Jon, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Jessica was great to work with at the Rooftop Cafe. We had a destination wedding and reserved the lounge area. It was beautiful. The coordination of the florist and cake delivery was flawless. The food was unanimously declared to be absolutely delicious. She was flexible with us due to changes in number of guests that were able to attend. At the end of the night when we were ready to go out on the town she arranged for cab services for us. We plan to go back to the Rooftop Cafe next time we are in Key West!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had an afternoon Meet & Greet on the Terrace before my daughters wedding. I had not seen the Venue. It was beautiful just the atmosphere to start our celebration.

We had 7 passed appetizers and two stations there was plenty of food which was all delicious. The stations were large even though we downsized them.

We had two very attentive bartenders sometimes three for about 65 people.

Jessica was helpful planning and at the affair and the many times I called with questions. It was a pleasure working with her.

The Venue was so pretty just what I envisioned for Key West. I hadn't ordered flowers for the tables but it wasn't necessary for our party because there was so much natural foliage around the terrace..

Profile Picture John and Jeanne, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Hey Jessica!

We just wanted to send you a huge thank you for making our wedding reception absolutely PERFECT! The food was delicious, the service was outstanding, and the atmosphere was amazing! We were so pleased and incredibly thankful with everything you and your staff did for us.

Thank you again and we will definitely be back to visit!

Justin & Christy Rozinek
Married 02.12.16

Profile Picture Christy, 2/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Barware, Glassware, Linens

We wanted a destination wedding in Key West. After checking several venues, we chose the Roof Top Cafe for our wedding reception and luncheon. We came to Key West on a cruise ship, chartered a trolley to take us to the church for our ceremony and then on to the Roof Top Cafe for our reception. Manager Jessica Gross is a pleasure to work with. Dining menu, bar menu, decorating, wedding cake cutting, etc. was all flawless. There were no issues at all. We had over 50 guests and everyone had a wonderful experience. The Roof Top Cafe provided the best "bang for the buck" in Key West, PERIOD! They provided true value for our money. If we ever do another event in Key West, rest assured that it will be at the Roof Top Cafe!

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

The combination of Rooftop Cafe's location (adjacent to Mallory Square), ambience (garden style, combination of indoor/outdoor, open air), food/service quality (top notch) made it a perfect location to entertain our close friends and family for our rehearsal dinner.

Jessica was a delight to work with throughout the entire process, and was very flexible/responsive to our special requests the night of the event (food allergies, bar tab, seating, etc.).

I would highly recommend Rooftop Cafe to anyone considering the venue for their wedding celebration, and am happy to discuss our experience in more detail with those who are in the process of making a decision.

Thank you Jessica and Rooftop Cafe for an incredible and memorable evening prior to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Clayton, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything and we mean everything was perfect. The food, drinks, and service was outstanding...We will be back for Lunch or diner next time we are in Key West.

Profile Picture Steve, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Key West on 7/20/15, and held our cocktail hour and reception at the Roof Top Cafe. We had gone to Key West a year before our wedding to check out several reception venues including the Roof Top Cafe, and we totally fell in love with it. The restaurant itself is beautiful, and the food is delicious!

The staff at the Roof Top Cafe was friendly, helpful and easy to work with. I e-mailed the event coordinator, Jessica, many times throughout the past year to ask questions or change little details about the reception, and she was always very helpful and flexible, and always responded quickly.

Our guests absolutely loved the Roof Top Cafe. The rooftop deck at the restaurant is beautiful, and it was even more beautiful during our night time reception with the sunset in the background. The food at the Roof Top Cafe was the best that we've had in Key West. Our guests are still talking about what a great time they had at the reception and how amazing the food was!

I would highly recommend the Roof Top Cafe as a reception venue for anyone that is looking for a beautiful atmosphere and incredible food at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User4327700, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We rented out the entire Roof Top Cafe for our wedding on 1/11/15. We had a pre-wedding cocktail party and an after-wedding reception at the restaurant. Everyone raved about the atmosphere of the restaurant and the rooftop decks as well as the quality of the food and service.
The managers were extremely easy to deal with and were able to accommodate many of our specific requests.

Profile Picture Allison, 1/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding night dinner here with our family and it was awesome! The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. They kept our cake in the back for us and served it when we were ready and didn't mind when we sat for awhile after dinner, continuing to check to see if we needed anything else. I would highly recommend them whether you have a small party like we did or a large party.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent sevice and food! Our expectations were exceeded!! Will be back for dinner this week. We cant thank Jessica and staff enough!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Roof Top Cafe for any of your wedding dinner venue needs. They provided delicious food at an affordable price. They provide a great Key West ambiance due to their location conveniently across from Mallory Square, large windows and live plants. Their service was polite, professional and personalized. They were very helpful in providing all the services we needed to have a traditional Chinese tea ceremony. I can't wait to return to Roof Top Cafe to make more wonderful island memories.

Profile Picture Melinda, 9/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We came to the Roof Top after my beach wedding. I chose it based on the menu, and they did not disappoint! The atmosphere is classy yet relaxed, and they were very accommodating. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 7/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently had our reception with about 70 friends and family at Roof Top Cafe. We chose the venue based off online reviews and we couldn't be any happier with the way it turned out.

The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive to our requests. Restaurant management coordinated well with our wedding day coordinator and they were very flexible on timing. In addition, the overall ambiance of the restaurant was fantastic and the outdoor patio area gave you the sense of being in the tree tops overlooking front street.

Finally, the cocktails were excellent - very good margaritas and mojitos. They even made great Rum Swizzles based on the ingredients we gave them.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was so awesome and it was perfectly fit our need. We cruise to Key West to have wedding on the beach. This restaurant is close to our cruise port. We need to have reception on the island because many of our guests didn't cruise with us. We pick this restaurant because I fall in love with the restaurant from beginning. The pictures that I saw on the website were so lovely. Later, I found that the price was reasonable compared to what we got. In addition, they have variety of party package that we can choose and we picked launch package which included 3 courses. They also have vegetarian option (we have some vegetarian guest).

The reception service is beyond expectation, once I contacted the restaurant, the event coordinator Jessica always replied quickly. She gave me advice for everything since we never saw the venue until the wedding day. I shipped all the decor' for my reception to the restaurant and the arrange everything for us..... it was very impressive.

Frankly, I was a bit worried because we never saw the place and tasted the food until the day. However, everything was perfect and all of us loved it! They arrange our section perfectly, my tables were full of seashell and the vases were arranged neatly. All of my requests were perfectly done before we arrived. Food was delicious and everyone really enjoyed. The servers were very friendly and very professional. Everyone had such a great time.

All of my guest gave me compliment on the reception and I have to thank Jessica and RoofTop Cafe for our lovely reception.

Profile Picture User4151721, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough about the Rooftop Cafe and its staff. It was exactly what we wanted for a venue - uniquely, beautifully Key West. The staff was so amazing from the start of planning until the end of the wedding night. The service and food were amazing and the staff was so friendly. Our guests can not stop talking about how totally amazing the night was. I would not change anything!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews